It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybeboo

The mere act of killing is by no means wrong. Some times, it's the only right thing to do. Murder, the act of homicide unjustifiably, IS wrong. There is a difference.

Please explain this to me - I am obviously stupid.
What is the difference?
Justification is a dance I was well versed in as a child.

Well versed in justification, yet you don't know when saving a life is justified?

That would be the difference. Dwell upon it. Internalize it. Be One with the notion of defense.

Some folks are just junkyard dog mean, and will kill until someone stops them. The most economical way to do that is a bullet to the brain stem, Severs all nerve connections to the rest of the body, and without those connections, they can't move well enough to injure your kids (or your wife, or your neighbors, or ... well, you get the idea) any more.

Just going around killing folks for fun is murder. Not justified, yet there are those around who will still do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
wow. ive only read like half of the postings, ill get back to it later.

so much stuff i want to say but no where to start.

im not surprised buy the mass grave. theres probly hundreds of them all over north amarica. in the span of 200 years, the entire Native Amreican population when from 100% to what? about 1% if that. and thats even considering the full blooded to the 1/8th or the "Status" and "Non-Status" ones.(not real statistics, just making a point)

all residential schools were specificity for genocide and "white wash". Children were not to speak their language and would be beaten for it if they did. IF the people made it back to their family, they were strangers. some remember they could speak fluently when they got there but knew nothing when they returned.

there are many many types of Native Americans. many many cultures got "white washed". many. a pale imitation of what they used to be. same can be said about THEIR WAY OF LIFE. do you think they could go back to "their way of living" after 140ish years of "white washing"?

the only thing those children learned was pain and horror.

for those who don't believe, your ignorance astounds me.

on a side note, no one had mentioned The Indian Act. look in to it if you want.

ill post again after a read more a cool off a bit.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The author of this nonsense is Alfred Webre, for crying out loud! He's as crazy as David Icke.

His other tall tales include Barak Obama's trip to Mars, Undersea reptilian bases and the grey/draco et war amongst other deranged clap trap. He goes on to claim that Prince William is the Antichrist, half the world's population will disappear into the 5th dimension in 2013 and here's another good one - On a UFO, Grey ETs merged my son’s soul into his body in my womb

If you are influenced by Webre you will also be won over with this

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Yup. He and the man he is quoting are saying the queen herself committed ten murders. They could get their asses sued for this.

I doubt it.

David Icke has making similar allegations against the most powerful people in the world (including the Queen) for years.

No defamation of character lawsuits or slander charges as of yet...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yup. He and the man he is quoting are saying the queen herself committed ten murders. They could get their asses sued for this.

Why sue an obviously nutter?

What would the benefit of suing be?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Proving him wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The author of this nonsense is Alfred Webre, for crying out loud! He's as crazy as David Icke.

His other tall tales include Barak Obama's trip to Mars, Undersea reptilian bases and the grey/draco et war amongst other deranged clap trap. He goes on to claim that Prince William is the Antichrist, half the world's population will disappear into the 5th dimension in 2013 and here's another good one - On a UFO, Grey ETs merged my son’s soul into his body in my womb

haha, that is indeed most embarrassing...

Doesn't change the history of our residential schools though.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by torsion

haha, that is indeed most embarrassing...

Doesn't change the history of our residential schools though.

True. But Webre's accounts of "history" lack any credibility what so ever.

The guy is a gnat who should be squashed under the great big deny ignorance thumb.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by spoor

Proving him wrong.

well, any thinking person already knows he is wrong.... so why wast money on suing him?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Apparently, the star witness to these killings has conveniently died while in good health.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShiftDrift

I could not agree more, from a report of mass (how many is a mass?) graves and unsubstantiated allegations to suggestions that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 be placed on a rack implies to me that some are getting a tad carried away with themselves.

Regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It seems to me to some type of ritualistic killing, so there is bound to be more. Hopefully more information will be discovered about this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

It has been over 3 months but still no bones recovered.... looks like just a hoax!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sevenseas7

ritualistic killing? of mohawk children? i hope your not implying mohawks were into ritualistic killing of there own children.. If this mass grave is ever discovered by this residential school then we all know what that means..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
op source been removed

2nd

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Correct the examiner.com link no longer works...

Comments from the Youtube video...

-- Don't you people watch the full video? William Coombes was an eyewitness to the Queen's questionable visitation to the school. According to 'examiner.com' his account of the event has been videotaped. He was to give evidence to the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States, but he died under mysterious circumstances before he could. Luckily, the tape is available for the tribunal.

if you type in hiddennolonger (dot) com you can see the video. not the same as this one though. I cried through almost all of it! videos of people that are trying to protest against the catholic church have been taken off from youtube. there were several. this one might be gone shortly too, so copy it if the person that posted it will allow it!

Check out the Free online book:

hiddennolonger.com

edit on 23-1-2012 by relocator because: added another video

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join