It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShiftDrift

My point was:

If TPTB can do this to Aboriginal children, they can do it to anyone. Anyone vulnerable, poor, homeless, jobless or sick. Anyone profiled-and-targeted.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subbam

Also, as for exhuming the bodies well I can tell you personally right now that there's no chance of that happening. Especially for the fact that the school and the property it sits on is Mohawk land which is currently being contested along with a few other borders of the 6 Nations Indian Reservation by the Canadian Government. Hence which is why you have "land occupations" and the bitter disputes that are tearing communities apart at seams over here because of historical fails, atrocities and dark pasts like this one.

Hold it a second, the article says that they are Mohawk kids and it's implied they were murdered in the 1960's yet no body has been exhumed to prove that there is ANY factual evidence to either claim? Without that you have a possible mass grave, age of which and race of whom is entirely suppositional.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just to fill in the blanks here, since I haven't seen it posted:

Here is the Kevin Annett documentary with witnesses to murder at these boarding schools

Google Video Link

and his website

www.hiddenfromhistory.org...

And pardon me if any of this has already been posted.

edit on 12-10-2011 by kalamatas because: vid

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

And what I was saying is that there is no proof at all that "they" did.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Well. The brittish aren't so high and mighty with their noses in the air now are they? All those years of snubbing americans and now they get a piece of the pie. It would be funny to see the queen in prison stripes and anyone else involved (but i see their wealth getting them out of this jam). Damn thats alot of literal skeletons hiding in their closet. Truly horrifying, but we are talking about the decendants of the ango-saxons here. A relatively modern day English Inquisition. Maybe the mohoawk nation should take those priests and the queen and put them on the rack for some ritual torture and see if they like recieving as well as they liked giving the torture.

So is that how you see us then ???....I take it you don't like the English very much.......What a stupid single minded piece of crap you just wrote. Without no facts as to why these people died or as to who if anyone was responsible which really counts, your willing to jump straight in and be judge and jury and persecute possibly innocent people. Before you go shouting your mouth off about the English please research your own history in the treatment of the native populations.This is the sort or rubbish that gives Americans a bad name. Luckily not all Americans behave like you and your in a minority.

The Queen is head of the Church of England but this is a default position she inherits and she would have no control Over the actual running of any of the institutions and she would really have no idea about what goes on.

Anyone here that has one ounce of savay will realise this is just being used to inflame a situation of some kind.

To any situation like this i just hope an answer is found and my thoughts go with the children.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Veritas1

I don't think there's anything ritualistic about this. These poor kids were murdered because they were Native Americans, this is 'ethnic cleansing', it is about making sure that there are as few indigenous
people as possible to cause problems for the whites. All you have to do is go to a modern Lakota Sioux reservation and see the squalor and poverty some of these people endure. This form of genocide has been ongoing in the U.S. and Canada for the last couple of hundred years and more.
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

What about the Indians that fought and killed each other for thousands of years before the "White man" ever showed up? How come no one talks about native Canadians killing native Canadians? They fought wars against each other long before the Euros arrived.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

They did a lot more counting coup than actually killing each other. They certainly didn't create institutional killing fields like this one uncovered at this Mohawk School. This is institutions set up to commit genocide not some territorial squabble among the natives.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

I went to Native Studies when I was in University, and found out a lot of info about the Indian wars and what not about my own people, and other Native peoples. I found that while some tribes, like the Incas and Mayans were doing some death rituals, most Native tribes rarely killed each other, especially in war among other tribes. They would use clubs to disable (injure, not paralyze or kill) attacking warriors. They might knock them out or crack their knees, anything to stop the incoming warrior. The attacker would be hurt, but would live to see another day. They also implemented a real democracy among the people of the tribes. If there was to be war, there had to be a majority or the clan approving of said war. Everyone had a chance to be heard.

Another thing, about the residential schools, there was a movie made about it, called "Where the Spirit Lives" a Canadian made movie, released in 1989, follows a young native girl, and her experiences in a residential school. Like I have said for many years, they came here talking about GOD, but only showed us the Devil.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought Canadians were peaceful?

Damn you Michael Moore for your lies!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Holy !@#$$

Maybe Icke is right??????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Elizabeth Windsor is the current Queen of England. They are not talking about the Queen Mother, who was Elizabeths mother. They are talking about Elizabeth II. She is not dead. If this is true she should be charged and prosecuted for her crimes.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I think if it turns out that the story is true then someone will take the bullet for her. Royals command such loyalty from some of their well trained minions that someone always takes the blame for Queen and country. If it comes down to it someone will fall on their sword for her I am afraid.

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yall ever know why the cowboys are americas team. the pentagram on the side of the helmet. theyve done tons of ritual killings as we'll as alot of other pro sports teams. they built the new stadium on top of a mass grave of children. yankees the same thing.... whenever i see children missing i already know its these reptilian beast thats doing this!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As for the "Tribunal" Its a one man farce.

So many people here jump right and left taking hardline sides. How about we wait for some facts.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

You can read some shocking eyewitness testimony here Hidden No Longer

Pretty scary stuff if you ask me. A priest gets a native girl pregnant and burns the baby in the school furnace?

I live near one of the residential schools and the history of them around here nothing but horrific. However, the common saying by the native people is "We made it". Pretty optimistic for walking through hell if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Did you watch the documentary UNREPENTANT

It also has an embedded link in this thread so I will not repeat that but watch it and see if this guy comes across as a farce. He was a minister in that area and was shocked by what he was told by the local population. The Mohawk are a pretty straight forward bunch that just want to recover the bodies of their children.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I call b.s. First off, what does the Anglican church have to do with the Catholic church? They split a long time ago. Second, there is no actual factual evidence it is what the author is saying it is. Third, if it were even slightly true the media would be on this like white on rice. Do a google search and you dont find any real and credible news source that even has this on their site.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I take it that you haven't watched the documentary, posted here.

Conspiracies of silence are designed to keep the truth hidden.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

You are pretty innocent if you believe that the media will be all over a story that hurts the church and state in any way. I am a bit less innocent on this issue. I know that the media will not cover a story that is damning to church and state.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by karen61057

I think if it turns out that the story is true then someone will take the bullet for her. Royals command such loyalty from some of their well trained minions that someone always takes the blame for Queen and country. If it comes down to it someone will fall on their sword for her I am afraid.

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

My word, even for a conspiracy site don't you think little things like just one little fact that can be checked would be a nice thing? Pardon me, but you really are talking a huge pile of BS with nothing to substantiate what you say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join