It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
SO SICK of ATS and this "false flag" crap. This site is such BS but its entertaining LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think my 5 year old son could have come up with a more plausible fairy tale than this.

I feel pity for these war mongers and people so full of hate that they cannot even use their brains properly.

I hope they can find Love or it finds them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
next False Flag.

I think that they want to distract people while they are staring at wall street and they want to play the old tricks.

It won't work.

+ US knows that Iran is not going to give up like Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya did.

+Iran stood up against the whole world during the 8 years of war with Iraq - That was Iran 30 years ago , they should see it , now.

I think that false flags are still working , since there are much fools and ignorants all around the world.

They want to distract public from wall street and that is the time they are going to be so aggressive to wipe people off the streets.

So

Run wall street , run.

edit on 11/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Funny how the other thread got pulled so easily, and not moderated, but by request.

Anyway, it quite obvious that 'Violation of international law' as in the media release, does not apply to the White house et al. At least someone in the regime is a poet with a sense of humour, "Here we go gathering nuts in May"

www.abovetopsecret.com... 12.55

edit on 11-10-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Always knew Obama wanted Iran. Hes worse than Bush.

Bush was the QB who handed the ball off to Obama, and the guy is hitting the hole hard with it.

Once again, the US MSM is being used to sell another WAR. Same old tired tricks. If you folks believe this stuff, and want the US to turn Iran into glass, please enlist. The troops need all of the help they can get.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
QUIT BEING SHEEP

It's all political theater designed to distract attention from Solyndra illegal political quid pro quo, Illegal Drone Strike on Awlaki, Fast and Furious illegal gun running, make Eric Holder look good, justify military strike on Iran by US and or Israel, Republican debate, Debt Crisis, EU Economic Collapse, etc, etc.

Our government and the media are f***ing liars. EVERYTHING they say is a lie designed to support their agendas.

Don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If it;s being reported by MSM you know it's a pre-curser to "next false flag". And it will probally take the steam out of the Occupy Movement. So folks get ready, it sure looks as though Iran is next. It also takes our minds off all the other problems that plague our nation.

We all know we have been trying to pick a fight with Iran for the longest time. We should be carefull as to who we bully around. This one has friends, this one has money, this one has an army-navy-airforce. Unlike the last few foes we have created. an un-like the American military, that's spread far and wide. Iran's is'nt. Theirs is right there in country, ready to fight. ready to defend their borders. So un-like our other enemies in our other (two occupations).

Iran is an enemy that can fight back.
edit on 11-10-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by deltaboy
Always knew Obama wanted Iran. Hes worse than Bush.

Bush was the QB who handed the ball off to Obama, and the guy is hitting the hole hard with it.

Once again, the US MSM is being used to sell another WAR. Same old tired tricks. If you folks believe this stuff, and want the US to turn Iran into glass, please enlist. The troops need all of the help they can get.

I have to agree, and regrettably so remember this,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Just like when they 'killed' Bin Laden.

Obama thought he was hot # after that stunt...and then the bottom fell out

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
oes make sense that CIA and their associated disinfo clan would be fed-up with hearing the mere 2 words that sum up their operations:

false flag.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
AGAIN-no military response. Santions only. No war drums, no WW3 etc. Geez people.

It wouldn't be an ATS thread without your multiple posts saying the exact same thing over and over and over. Don't you get bored?

While this is incident won't directly lead to conflict, it's just one more thing to add to the list. A confrontation between the US/Israel and Iran is absolutely inevitable. It could happen tomorrow or ten years from now.....but it WILL happen. This is just one more (very carefully placed step) towards that day.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

im not so sure yet... Honestly the Iranian government hates us

You are not so sure , but you say it.

It is the old same false flag.

Are you living in the center of the earth ?
or
do you have something precious that Iran is jealous of ??

Read this thread for more :

Americans has always been under attack

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My .02....

Not real.

not a false flag attempt.

An Attempt to distract the public from the fast and furious? I think yes.

Because we all know these 2 guys in this failed assasination attempt, mind you assasination attempts happen all the time and are kept secret from the public, is much more important than our leaders caught smuggling guns.

Give me a #ing break!!!

I hope these guys at the occupy events eventually loose their # and start a violent revolution, these idiots in america need to see what the real world is and live in true fear, actually fighting to survive instead of believing these idiotic lies that the government and the global elite spread to the mindless drones we call people.

My care level for other people is so low right now, call me a bastard, not a single # was given.

Edit :

Also wanted to add, i dobt this is a cover to distract from OWS, they are already doing that with all this mindless junk about how everyone is just complaining because they have no jobs. Sure i'm sure some idiots are out there complaining, but its known fact that only idiots interviews get shown on the MSM, there companies out there making people follow them to make bad descisions, and all we get is herman cain being an ass.

edit on 11-10-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Because iran is not responsible enough to have nuclear bombs.
Like giving a 5 year old a gun!!!!!!

Mutual destruction does not bother Iran and their leaders
would not care if all the citizens in their country get killed
because of their actions WAKE UP!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Is this the Iran that hasn't started a war for the last for something like 300 years? And Israel has 300 nukes and starts a war every 30 or 40 years now who is more responsible? To me this thing screams FF and looks like a Mossad operation gone bad and they got caught. Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

To break it down in the simplest terms. We got America pi@@ed off at the Muslims. This is why the Iranian President is so mad he sees this as a war on his religion and he's right. Look at how many Muslim countries are under attack now all under the guise we are fighting terrorist.

So what better why to get America and Saudi Arabia to attack Iran? Kill a SA government official on American soil and also damage the embassy they don't have the best of relations with Tehran anyway. Israel has been trying it's best to get the US to go to war with Iran and seeing how it worked with terrorist why not Iran. And seeing how their embassy was attacked as well then thy would just jump right in with us. Isn't this a big coincidence seeing how they just got bunker buster bombs.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My response to this will probably upset the great majority of ATS members. And I'm sure I'll be called a sheep. Gullible. Unable to "see through the lies." And worse. And perhaps I am. I don't think so myself, obviously.

But, well, take a deep breath. Here goes.

I believe it. I believe the story we're getting is, on the whole, true. I don't think it's a false flag. I don't think we're being lied to.

Iran hates Saudi Arabia. Not the people, but the government (in both cases, though to some degree it has spread to the peoples). I mean, c'mon, it's not like this is a secret. It's not like it just started happening recently. It's been happening since the Islamic Revolution in 1979 and it's only grown worse.

False flag? Really? You think we're actually going to go to war NOW? Over a foiled plan to kill a foreign ambassador? And we're going to take on the biggest and baddest foe yet?

If there was REALLY a "conspiracy" to attack Iran, do you actually think a country that endured 9/11 is going to willingly go to war over something like this? An attempted assassination of a diplomat? You really think that's going to get the country riled up?

You know, sometimes stories in the news are what they appear to be. And I believe that's exactly what this one is.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
FOUR YEARS OF DAILY PROPAGANDA AGAINST IRAN!
It can only lead to one thing...WAR.

imo, this war will lead to WW3. The similarities between WWI, and the events we're seeing now are strange.
Remember, it took a month after the assassination of the archduke before WWI started.
Pay attention the next few weeks, there's a good chance of WW3 starting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i dont know why this is even a discussion of false flag. wtfu if you think this is real! they need to do something because situations around the world are getting out of control. your controllers want you dead whether you have and phd. or a bum on the street. it dont matter race. they want racial divide also. see your way out of this dimension to the new one thats coming. the alien invasion will be the last card for them to play. the good guys are coming as soon as enough of us wake up. the illuminati and their followers are gonna exit stage left real soon along with the mindless zombies that cant wtfu! peace and love yall

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Lets not jump to conclusions here. Personally, I don't know what to make of this announcement? It would not be in Iran's best interests to carryout an attack like this. A lot of the pressure surrounding the nuclear program has lifted in the past year. Their nuke plant is up and running. Moreover, the US is still on schedule to withdraw from their neighbor Iraq. Their sphere of influence in the Middle East has continued to grow. This will change all of that, and leaves Iran open for intensive scrutiny and saber rattling by the West. My guess is that there is more to this than a botched terrorist attack?

Many have mentioned the multiple scandals bearing down on the Obama administration, his job approval keeps falling, the jobs bill looks like it is dead in the water, economic uncertainty, unemployment remains high, and probably some more misfortunes befalling his Presidency that I may have missed. I am not going to say this is a "false flag," because that seems to be the conclusion on everything around here without taking into account the available facts. This may have well been an operation by Iran? The DOJ simply spiced it up for public reaction with some arrests and an overblown assessment by law enforcement. It ought to be blatantly obvious that the President's political future is at stake. He needs anything politically advantageous right now. This latest report could do that.

I hope the people and the MSM look upon this with a glass half-full opinion, and be relentless until all the facts are available to form a conclusion. As some already know, Iran won't be a cake walk. They got Russian and Chinese support, decent military equipment, and sleeper cells all over the West. I am going to remain on the fence about this until more comes out. Don't fuel the jets just yet.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

I take my hat off to you for not being afraid to post your opinion. However, I think you're wrong. I see Israel as a behind the scenes player in this. What better way to get the US to actually DO something about Iran? Fake a terrorist attack, let the DEA and FBI find out about it, and give them a trail leading straight to Iran.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

if any of this is true, then there should be a trial. prosecutors should provide the evidence in court and convict any and all guilty parties. if indeed this is true.

anything short of legal proceedings is wrong.

-subfab

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join