It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another incremental notch added to the proverbial WW3 stick. The more justification (factual or otherwise) that can be spun the easier it will come...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Breaking news per Fox-response from US will come from the treasury dept and include more sanctions on Iran-AGAIN, NO MILITARY RESPONSE.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
wow that women on CNN Outfront is pushing and calling for a military strike on Iran CNN Makes me sick

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
wow that women on CNN Outfront is pushing and calling for a military strike on Iran CNN Makes me sick

Man, you smooth.
You make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda more sanctions on Iran. Not even a slap on the wrist. So much for the ATS false flag BS.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i guess you dont watch CNN that much

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
alright i have to make a comment that is going mean as hell and if you read this and agree think bout it hard.

considering 19 hijackers came from saudi arabia and their they are the current adminstration just save their butts

that is the biggest bunch of @#$#$%#$%#$%#$#%$#$%#$%#$#$% i have ever heard.

should have said that earlier but ive had some time to digest the bs.
edit on 11-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

I like talking bytes more than talking picture heads.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. I don't believe ANY of it. Not one word. Obvious propaganda beating the war drum.

The most unbelievable part, is that ANYONE would believe this saber rattling nonsense.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
im not so sure yet... Honestly the Iranian government hates us. You say that the Iranian government couldn’t be stupid enough to engage in an act of war, on U.S soil. I say, just as Americas sovereignty, Iran believes it is a power to be reckoned with, perhaps they are the ones who want war, but America has been reluctant to oblige? Hubris is the word, ill wait and see...
edit on 11-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

No country in the entire world is stupid enough to attack the American war machine, by far the biggest war machine on the planet. All the countries in the world united still wouldn't be enough to take it on, and still wouldn't be that stupid.

It's comparable to Mike Tyson claiming a little kid attacked him, and then stomping him into the ground. They do it all the time, and you always believe them. Come on.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just follow the money people, follow the money.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
AGAIN-no military response. Santions only. No war drums, no WW3 etc. Geez people.

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This is ridiculous. I don't believe ANY of it. Not one word. Obvious propaganda beating the war drum.

The most unbelievable part, is that ANYONE would believe this saber rattling nonsense.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

I watch it tooooo much, lol. They could survive off my ratings alone, sadly. At least they're the best out of all the other garbage MSM channel's though, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by Jordan River

Anyways, they're talking about in Live on CNN right now and they're saying some men approached Mexican drug cartels to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador. They're now saying it was backed by the Government. Let's see how Iran responds to this.

Thank you, for this because I was wondering how the DEA would've of been involved.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Apparently this happened in June of this year or June of 2010, I've found some conflicting reports.

Question is why is this being rolled out now?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Apparently this happened in June of this year or June of 2010, I've found some conflicting reports.

It started in May of this year, and they let the operation run for quite a while letting the terrorists believe everything was okay. The man in custody right now has been in custody for the last 12 days and today was the day he decided to stop talking which is why this is all over the news. That is, if you believe the story in the first place. I find it funny that even the news commentators are saying "if you believe it" as well, just wreaks of suspicion.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Just follow the money people, follow the money.

Yep. They gots money.

Now what.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but I think this is very fishy.
Imo, Eric Holder needed a crisis (false flag) immediately.
Lately, it seems like an increasing amount of "Plan B's" are being used.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
world war one was sparked by the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand of austria, somehow the imbeciles of homeland security managed to avert ww3.

if saudi arabia and iran went to war over the assassination of their ambassador, be prepared to pay $800 dollars a gallon and a war that would spread over the entire middle east and a loss of life that would be counted in the millions.

God 1 - NWO 0.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
AGAIN-no military response. Santions only. No war drums, no WW3 etc. Geez people.

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Even in the assassination of the archduke...WWI didn't start for another month after that happened.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join