It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Planing sanctions. LOL. They will have to pass that in the UN security council. We all know how the last one went against Syria. Russia and China will veto it. In your face Obama.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The thing that convinces me most that this "Iranian plot" is complete bull poop is the amount of government mouthpieces very long standing members who hardly ever post that have come into this thread supporting it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
2 reasons why Iran is a DOG and this event is it WAGGING

1 - Election year
2 - Growing coverage and support of the OWS protests. They (the bad guys) need something else to distract Joe-6Pack so he doesn't get a clue.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is another lame excuse to go to war AGAIN!
Iran doesn't have the resources to carry out such plans, have they named somebody yet? or is it just allegations based on the uknown about Iran? This sounds like a kids game "My friend knows a friend, who knows a friend who also knows a friend that said this"!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the only surprise here is they stopped it instead of letting it happen to start beating the war drums.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Yeah, with Solyndra, and Fast and Furious riding their @ss...they needed to pull something out of it fast to distract, and frighten the American people into supporting our government in this time of "war". Of course, Iran is denying it, and no bombs were obtained, etc. etc. But hey, it looks good in the headlines. PLEASE AMERICA, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!

Islamic Extremism and Jihad against America is real, you can not deny that.
The reasons for Jihad against US varies, religious to them mostly,
wanting to usher in the 12th Imam. I believe IRAN wanted to take out the Saudi ambassador,
the wiki leaks cables revealed that Saudi Arabia and Iran are NOT getting along..

I think people need to make up their own minds and not what Alex Jones says.

Fast and Furious is not going anywhere.. Trust me the news loves the attention
whatever it is.. What ever gets the viewers...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Iran doesn't have the resources to carry out such plans, have they named somebody yet? or is it just allegations based on the uknown about Iran? This sounds like a kids game "My friend knows a friend, who knows a friend who also knows a friend that said this"!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

The U.S.A does not need an excuse, because they already
have one, irans nuclear program is reason enough.
They are just waiting for iran to hang themselves.
iran is now tightening the noose around their necks,
with these idiotic moves.

Iran just said not even a month ago they were going to *put war ships on the east coast of America*
Iran is beating the war drum WAKE UP!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How come leaks that always lead into the next war-offense always find there way into the Main Stream news?

It is amazing how "national security" is at every door for anyone seeking the truth, But when the Military Industrial Complex is ready for another round of offensive, this amazing information pops up just months before the U.S. intervenes.

Absolutely discusting

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

The U.S.A does not need an excuse, because they already
have one, irans nuclear program is reason enough.
They are just waiting for iran to hang themselves.
iran is now tightening the noose around their necks,
with these idiotic moves.

Iran just said not even a month ago they were going to *put war ships on the east coast of America*
Iran is beating the war drum WAKE UP!!

So, it is NOT OK for another country to have nuclear power but it is OK for the U.S.A. to have them? Really? Have you seen Iran using nukes in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Killing thousands of people just to TEST their nuclear bombs?

Oh, I'm sorry. I must be thinking of the wrong U.S.A.! My bad! Apologies!

Edit IRAN does not have a huge Navy, have you been in the middle east or served with any other navy to know exactly what Iran has? If you were talking about INDIA then perhaps I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but not IRAN. Keep watching FOX NEWS BUD!
edit on 11-10-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Because iran is not responsible enough to have nuclear bombs.
Like giving a 5 year old a gun!!!!!!

Mutual destruction does not bother Iran and their leaders
would not care if all the citizens in their country get killed
because of their actions WAKE UP!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So Iran should not have nuclear power. And Israel are aloud to have hundreds of nuclear weapons without inspection. What a load of crap.
To me and most others here on ATS believe this story is just as real as the tooth fairy. Iran has no reason to start a war with the west. Its econmany is growing. And they are starting to build a great Infrastructure there as well. As for most western countries like here in NZ. We are going down fast. And so is the good old USA.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Iran is not launching war or attacks on anyone. For those who disagree, please remember who does

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Called an "act of war" by Judge, and he see's it as a sideshow for Holder

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Are you serious???

Your going to give the whole middle east nuclear bombs?
Great Idea let them all blow themselves up to smithereens
with nuclear bombs.. You guys are such romantics.
You act like you care for the middle east but your posting
is suggesting letting them kill themselves off?

Maybe a good idea. right

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia answer back :

And Now Back To The Real News: Saudi Arabia Blasts Iran, Verbally For Now

* RPT-SAUDI EMBASSY IN U.S. SAYS PLOT IS "DESPICABLE VIOLATION" OF INTERNATIONAL NORMS
* SAUDI OFFICIAL SAYS IRAN PLOT TO ASSASSINATE SAUDI AMBASSADOR "IS NOT GOING TO PASS EASILY"

And logically:

* IRAN REJECTS AS "PRE-FABRICATED SCENARIO" US ACCUSATION ON TWO IRANIANS ALLEGEDLY PLOTTING AGAINST SAUDI ENVOY - STATE TV

An alleged Iranian plot to hire Mexican drug cartel killers to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States on American soil "crosses a line" in Iran's state sponsorship of terrorism and will further isolate the Islamic republic, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday.

"This really, in the minds of many diplomats and government officials, crosses a line that Iran needs to be held to account for," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview. She said the plot - it allegedly involved Iranian government agents trying to contract a Mexican cartel to kill Saudi Ambassador Adel Al-Jubeir - was stranger than fiction.

Nice diversion from Holder responsibility in Fast and Furious... which could send him to jail for 20 years +.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Lol "Significant plot," Sure.. whatever. Propaganda.. we know there wasn't a terrorist plot.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That's right.

Let me be clear. While I live in a uncategorized nuclear country....

I want the cultures that want to dominate and annihilate my culture to have no nuclear weapons.

And when that is their absolute goal, given to them by God, I want LOTS of nuclear weapons. And I want them to think I *will* use them on them.

Is that clear enough for you.

I'm willing to be fair about just about all matters. But not this one.

I don't believe in being "fair" to even out a fight. In a fight, you may assume I will kick you in the head when you are down if I think that it'll give me more luxury to walk away.
edit on 2011/10/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
2 reasons why Iran is a DOG and this event is it WAGGING

1 - Election year
2 - Growing coverage and support of the OWS protests. They (the bad guys) need something else to distract Joe-6Pack so he doesn't get a clue.

Also, the economy is still tanking large (not getting better) and Holder's balls are over the fire, ready to get roasted. Obama was notified of these events in June - so this has been held under raps for awhile now (from @natlsecuritycnn twitter)

People, Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraqi - not going to be a push over. I feel this might go far beyond sanctions, as the Saudis have already been implicated in trying to push the states into attacking Iran (and really don't need much of a reason for Israel)

(also, it doesn't hurt that for the most part Iran is full of Muslims)

I would recommend that for the next few days while this plays out to keep your car tanks full - this could get ugly QUICK.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's pretty ridiculous to make the claim that Iran doesn't have the resources to carry out a terroristic attack on American soil. Oh well. Maybe if we stopped doing business with the Saudis and Israelis (both tremendous violators of human rights), this event might have never even been planned.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well at least Obama did not have to stop campaigning during this awful threat on American life.
I have not seen a story
That The United States President has Returned to the White House to deal with the Iran Plot.

‘A MOMENT OF TRUTH’: Here are the highlights from President Obama’s speech at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers training center in Pittsburgh on Tuesday:

www.politico.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join