It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

With all due respect, I am not trolling. You are the one expressing negative feelings, and behavior, and animosity. Thank you, peace be to you, and have a good day.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by Veritas1

On a side note, why is that you feel the need to nitpick on a small item like that, with all of the other things that were posted?

Because all the rest of it is crap, from sites that post crap and have been proven on here many, many times that the things these sites posts don't happen. So you decided to copy and paste, to "Enlighten the ATS users on this "sercet" knowledge you have found on these random web sites. How is this any different from the rapture guy who struck out three times now on his predictions. All of your "key events" come from mostly religious texts and you say your not religious but feel the need to "use" them to prove your point. Another day on ATS, good for you you another successful troll.
edit on 12-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

I must also say, it seems like you have a lot of pent up hostility that maybe should deal with. If it makes you feel better to insult me and degrade me for my beliefs, then so be it, I hope it helps. God bless you, and hopefully you will see the truth before its too late. Peace, and have a good day

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

With all due respect, I am not trolling. You are the one expressing negative feelings, and behavior, and animosity. Thank you, peace be to you, and have a good day.

With all do respect, if you are not trolling what is your purpose of posting this here then? Are you here to spread Gods word to ATS? Put fear of God into people by predicting future events? The one power people have on this world is free will, the chance to make desicions, those descisions can change future events so it is impossible to predict what will happen. But please do share you purpose for posting this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

You may want to re-read what I posted, there are no insults and no negetivity, just showing the contradictions in you prophecies. To you a good day as well, if you call sticking to your thread to answering and predicting what will happen to every poster a good day then have fun.

Still waiting for your reason for posting if you care to answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
And I can't believe that I forgot Dr. Brindle translation. (The famous onsite ATS' own PhD. of Theology)
Why thank you for respecting my work,however I dont write fiction novels such as the bible.There is no need to write fiction because the truth is actually stranger than fiction and makes for better reading.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The reason I posted it is because it is a warning. Think about it this way, if your house is on fire, and you are asleep or away, wouldn't want someone to warn you and tell you about it (yes of course after calling the fire department). Or even look at it this way I suppose. Think about a national security issue - if we recieve warnings of threats (even if they are untrue) wouldn't it be in our best interest to look into it and see if it is indeed a real threat? Wouldn't you want to know what that threat was, so you could take measures to either prevent it or survive it. I realize that it probably came off a bit more negative than I intended it...it was pretty harsh I suppose. But its because its out of love. I don't want people to endure this kind of thing, I don't want people to suffer. I don't want people to go to Hell. I do realize as well that not everyone's view is the same as mine, and I respect that. However, sometimes warnings are meant to be heard, and heeded. If nothing comes from this, so be it. I was wrong in posting it. If it does happen, and Im right, then maybe there are some people that heeded it and did something about it.
Think about the tornado in Joplin, Missouri. There were warning sirens going off quite awhile before the tornado struck, but still, many people were killed or injured because they did not listen. If they would have listened and heeded the warnings, perhaps a lot of tragedy could have been averted. The same is true with our souls. Anyway, Im probably just ranting in your opinion, but I really have no ill will towards anyone. I just want them to be forwarned as well, and perhaps this wasn't the best way to put the warning out there, but sometimes you have to be harsh and up front. Again, peace to you my friend, and good day.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
God is definetely a female.Everytime I am getting my groove on with a female,I start screaming oh god,oh god.It is not planned so at that moment my mind is letting me know that god is definetely a female.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

The (K) is for karma.....and the (W) is way above top secret....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

If my house was on fire there would be physical proof of danger. Think of it this way, you get hit on the head with an acorn and start running around telling people the sky is falling, the sky is falling are you really helping anyone? Further more why would you spend time warning a conspiracy site in which the majority of the posts are not in support of your prophecies, do you really think this is your purpose as given by God?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

My purpose is to do His will, and if that includes coming onto a conspiracy theory website and doing this, then yes, I will do it. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.. Despite what people may say, or do, my faith is strong and I feel that I have to do what is right, as everyone should do as they think is right. I have enough faith in my God and my Savior that I don't have to worry about the ridicule from others as long as I know I am doing what I was called to do. I admit, Im only human, and I slip and struggle along the way. It comes down to the point of standing up for what you believe in. Also, I believe that it takes a great deal more courage and faith to come and state what one believes and stand up for it than to to come on here and make a derogatory statement (usually filled with profanity, toilet humor, sexual innuendos and such) as most people do. I am not judging anyone, but what do those people believe? do they have the courage to stand up for what they? most likely not. But again, Im just doing what I feel led to do. If that means being called dirty names and such, thats ok. The bible says to count it all joy when you come against persecution.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What other conspiracy sites have you gone on and preached your fear mongering to? Why not teach the glory and beauty of God and Jesus, why just the fear part? "If you do not repent God will do this to you" sorry your not going to win many people over preaching fear so your message is going unheard.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
religion is dead. it doesnt frighten the masses anymore.its useless! just because america and the "west" are struggling for the first time in years doesnt mean theyre doomed. yeah there is a lot of minoritys pushin for their laws in usa and britain and europe but the people will only put up with so much before they stand up and say no. one thing i do agree tho is yes germany will be a super power again, they used the euro to their advantage and will come out stronger than ever when it eventually crashes. china will be too.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Religion is completely dead.No one believes the bible and lies anymore.The truth has come out,the lies are over.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Veritas1, "shake the dust off your feet", and let these people get back to their hero ET Man. Oh wait! Even though they believed, it seems he failed them.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My purpose is to do His will, and if that includes coming onto a conspiracy theory website and doing this, then yes, I will do it. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.. Despite what people may say, or do, my faith is strong and I feel that I have to do what is right, as everyone should do as they think is right. I have enough faith in my God and my Savior that I don't have to worry about the ridicule from others as long as I know I am doing what I was called to do. I admit, Im only human, and I slip and struggle along the way. It comes down to the point of standing up for what you believe in. Also, I believe that it takes a great deal more courage and faith to come and state what one believes and stand up for it than to to come on here and make a derogatory statement (usually filled with profanity, toilet humor, sexual innuendos and such) as most people do. I am not judging anyone, but what do those people believe? do they have the courage to stand up for what they? most likely not. But again, Im just doing what I feel led to do. If that means being called dirty names and such, thats ok. The bible says to count it all joy when you come against persecution.

You say your not religous but yet you post this
You say it takes courage and faith to come and state what you believe but your message is all about fear. You say you are not judging people but yet you say "(usually filled with profanity, toilet humor, sexual innuendos and such) as most people do" here you are judging "most people" on ATS when you say you are not judging anyone. I think I have found the perfect job for you, you should become a US politician. Saying one thing and the contradicting it, your the perfect candidate!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

You say your not religous but yet you post this
You say it takes courage and faith to come and state what you believe but your message is all about fear. You say you are not judging people but yet you say "(usually filled with profanity, toilet humor, sexual innuendos and such) as most people do" here you are judging "most people" on ATS when you say you are not judging anyone. I think I have found the perfect job for you, you should become a US politician. Saying one thing and the contradicting it, your the perfect candidate!
I am suprised he doesnt call people heathons,this man is from the backwoods of kentucky.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
got to be open minded and reiterate your definition of Christian. The only thing that I will believe in that is going to happen in the future is that it's going to change whether for better or for worse.
edit on 12-10-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Take out ever thing that is about the bible.
and it is close to what every one thinks May happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Religion is completely dead.No one believes the bible and lies anymore.The truth has come out,the lies are over.

The truth is in the bible and i believe it to be corrupted as much as our souls.
The truth that has come out is not what you think it is if you think the lies are over.
Don't fear there is still time to sharpen your eyes with wisdom.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by brindle

The truth is in the bible and i believe it to be corrupted as much as our souls.
The truth that has come out is not what you think it is if you think the lies are over.
Don't fear there is still time to sharpen your eyes with wisdom.
There have been a million fools throughout the centuries all claiming to be god.What made you pick jesus as the real god and not another cult leader similar to him?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join