I did not write the original article, but this comes from Tomorrows World magazine, and was written originally by
Roderick C. Meridith. Now, I would just to state this is taken from a Christian viewpoint, so my suggestion to those who don't believe in God,
well...just omit that, and just take in the specific points of it and to think about it. It could become a realistic situation, regardless of what you
believe (just take the religion out of it, and look at from that perspective) I will state, however, that I am not religious, but I do believe in God,
and that Christ is my savior. But, that is beside the point, and takes away from the original point of this thread.
1. America's downward spiral will continue until the nation is destroyed. Of course, there will be minor ups and downs along the way. But, unless
Americans repent, the God of heaven will "break" their nation's pride and power—certainly including the financial power that has made possible the
"American dream," which so many around the world have admired.abcnews.go.com...
2.The military power of the English-speaking nations will increasingly be weakened and will finally be destroyed. Together, the U.S. and Britain won
World War I, World War II and several other notable conflicts. But, unless we repent, the way is down and out from now on! Unless we repent, we will
never again win a significant war. Before you start smirking, just "watch" for a few more years and see it happen.
(the key of david -America has won its last war www.thetrumpet.com...
3. a combination of powerful "natural" disasters will continue, with increasing ferocity, to weaken and destroy the power of the
Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-descended nations. For Almighty God does "control the weather." Long ago, God warned our ancestors, "'I also withheld rain from
you, when there were still three months to the harvest. I made it rain on one city, I withheld rain from another city. One part was rained upon, and
where it did not rain the part withered. So two or three cities wandered to another city to drink water, but they were not satisfied; yet you have not
returned to Me,' says the Lord" (Amos 4:7–8).www.awitness.org...
4. because of the above crises, the American and British-descended nations will soon face increasing famine and drought. With more and more people
out of work, unable to afford the rising price of scarce food and water, there will be a shocking rise in the number of families going hungry. Expect
not just "job riots" ahead, but also "food riots" and massive civil unrest as a result!
5. disease epidemics will increasingly occur! Sexually trans-mitted diseases such as AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea and herpes will lead the way because
of our nations' vile lifestyles and godless ways. The Eternal God will not allow our rotten practices to continue without the penalties of such
debauchery becoming more and more prevalent. God is not mocked! www.cdc.gov...
6. the sovereignty of the English-speaking nations will be terribly weakened and even overcome by immigrants whose values are opposed to the heritage
of their host countries. Even now, we see the stirrings of the "Reconquista" movement in the American Southwest, through which certain Hispanic
advocacy groups are pushing to see major parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas "reconquered" by Mexico. Because of this political
pressure, and also the social pressure caused by drug running and other crimes in northern Mexico, the U.S. can expect that the terrible violence
along its southern border will continue and intensify—with increasing thousands of people beaten, mutilated, raped and murdered!
7. i n a phenomenon previously confined mostly to Europe, Islamic radicals will begin to assert themselves in the U.S. as never before, demanding that
their Muslim laws be allowed to govern American citizens. Watch for an increase in intimidation—both through "political correctness" and even by
outright violence—of local governments if these extremists do not get their way.www.newenglishreview.org...
8. China will not be the great power of the 21st century. Beset by increasing financial and social problems, Chinese influence will wane and a
German-led "European Empire" will surge to the fore in world affairs. A breakup of the present European Union structure, and the demise or collapse of
the euro currency, will be followed by the powerful joining together of ten nations in Europe—led by a very charismatic "strongman." That strongman
will be the prophesied "Beast" described in Revelation 17 and 18. This will be the final revival of the historical Holy Roman Empire, which dominated
Europe for centuries. It will become the most powerful human entity on the entire earth (see Revelation
9. today, most observers see a modernized and confused Roman Catholic Church, wounded by scandals of pedophilia and other immoral practices. Contrary
to many expectations, prophecy reveals that a re-energized, unified and powerful Roman Church will emerge as a world-leading influence over the next
several years. Near the end of this age, the leader of that church will appear to work miracles. Scripture describes this man as one who literally
"makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men" (Revelation 13:13). This leader and his church, working in tandem with the revived
Holy Roman Empire, will persecute the true people of God, much as it did in the Dark Ages (Revelation 17:6).
10. fearful of the power of this religio-political revival of the old Roman Empire, a group of Arab states in the Middle East and North Africa will
form an alliance, led by a ruler described in Scripture as the "king of the South" (Daniel 11:40–45). This king and his forces will provoke or
attack the coming European Beast Power. Their action will precipitate a dangerous Middle East war that will eventually crush the spreading threat of
edit on 11-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason
edit on 11-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)