It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Absolutely!

Every civilized, rational, thinking-person simply KNOWS that God thinks America is the center of the universe, so all of his attention and punishments are surely going to be aimed squarely at us Westerners.

What a bunch of crap.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You make god sound like a heartless bastard, if he did exist. America will never truly fall. Maybe one day we will be called something else... But OPs thoughts on fire and brimstone don't really get through to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

Its not just America that will undergo these things. It was just that the original writer of the article chose to focus on America. I realize that the world does not "revolve around America."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

He is not heartless, think of it more as a chastening, or punishment for His children. Think about it. I mean really think about it. If you have disobedient children, how do you deal with them? Why do you punish them? Or do you let them run over you? Do you do it out of love for them?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What a bunch of crap! I wish post like this could be prevented from being displayed! Waste of time!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
you didnt understand jesus... help people with something real instead of scaring them with your bs....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This forum used to be my favorite

I miss the old "I had a weird dream" or "I farted on my tea leaves" style bantering, now it's all religious crap.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It amazes me to see the strength that believers find through the grace of jesus.
It is very hard to watch the unbelievers arrange their facts of this reality in a way that
suits their earthly desires only to be deceived by the very knowledge that spreads
lies to their hearts from their minds.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

1973 prophecy coming true (David Wilkerson)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ruknus

I understood Jesus very plainly in what he said. Its pretty clear:
5 Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.
Also, he is pretty clear about this :1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-4

And he was pretty clear about this one too -6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Thank you for that! I clicked on it, but it said there was a malformed link...I hope you don't mind if I put it here...and once again, thank you, and God Bless you!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You had me up to point 12 when you discussed the bible....From there i knew it was all make believe.....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durchlaucht
What a bunch of crap! I wish post like this could be prevented from being displayed! Waste of time!!!

Oh how I wish posts like this could be prevented from being displayed as well!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yea Texas, California and Arizona will be taken over by Mexico, RIGHT..... because their doing such a great job with their country, keeping things running nicely with mass killings of people by drug cartels which actually run the country. Reagan should of just made Mexico a state, they're already here in California, Arizona, etc. because their country can't even run itself, atleast then we could go down to Baja and not worry about federales and banditos. Two words for the same type of people. I try not to be racist but there are more Hispanic's on welfare and unemployment in the US than any other race that good tax paying citizens are paying for, makes me

edit on 12-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What are you saying OP.

That God is a racist? This makes me sad.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Zaphod

with all due respect, I do know what "religious" means. However, I do know that there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual. For those that are religious, they are entrapped by dogma and tradition. Being spiritual means you transcend all of mans preconceived notions and experience that which God originally intended - a close and personal relationship with Him.

How do you know God's a "HIM"? You even capitalized it "Him"! Everything was good in that post but you had to add that last part which discredits everything you previously said. There's got to be a new person claming to know what's going to happen in the future on here every day.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I have to ask you this question using the same logic- how do you know God is NOT a Him? In all due seriousness, it is just a term for respect when I capitalized it, and in all fairness, God is Spirit, not a gender. On a side note, why is that you feel the need to nitpick on a small item like that, with all of the other things that were posted?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I have to ask you this question using the same logic- how do you know God is NOT a Him?

I didn't say he was or wasn't, Your the one that put "Him" saying God is a man. So your logic fails.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is so old testament.

We've got the vengeful god sending disasters to the wicked people. Kind of reminds me of the 7 plagues of Egypt.

We've got the God that kills people who aren't sexually repressed. Kind of like Sodom and Gomorrah.

This is also just focused on the US.
There are many good people here in the US and a true loving God will not kill the good with the bad.

We've got many bad people in the world outside of the US. Why isn't God concerned with them?

Sorry, but I see this as a work of fiction from a sexually repressed individual who is preaching fire and brimstone because he/she can't seem to get the following they want.

There will be natural disasters in the world, some of biblical proportions but I don't think that God has given up on the people of the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

On a side note, why is that you feel the need to nitpick on a small item like that, with all of the other things that were posted?

Because all the rest of it is crap, from sites that post crap and have been proven on here many, many times that the things these sites posts don't happen. So you decided to copy and paste, to "Enlighten the ATS users on this "sercet" knowledge you have found on these random web sites. How is this any different from the rapture guy who struck out three times now on his predictions. All of your "key events" come from mostly religious texts and you say your not religious but feel the need to "use" them to prove your point. Another day on ATS, good for you you another successful troll.
edit on 12-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join