It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Thank you so much! Nicely put!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There is no proof either way. Your thread is useless based on that fact.

Simply put, if there was evidence of either of the two (being human or alien) then they wouldn't be unidentified.

If there is proof of something unidentified then it ceases to be unidentified.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker1
Well to me it seems your making conclusion on proclamation and not investigation, go tell what you posted to Stanton Freidman, a man who has studied both UFO cases and roswell for 50+ years. I believe in aliens, weather they are or are not their visiting earth is up for debate because there is no proof for both sides, how ever there IS evidence that something strange has been going on for years.

I've talk to Stanton Friedman myself personally, have found out, that he is just another old geezer looking to get his last book out on the shelves and "retire"..

He knows just as well as many others in the business, that we have had technology held form us for may, many decades... he was one of the original people on the project "NERVA" (Nuclear Engine, for Vehicular Applications), he just wants to stop this BS debate, over what we already now, what we already have, and simply "retire"..

The only aliens their are, are the ones across our boarders....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

"Real Evidence"

Example

Probative matter furnished by items that are actually on view, as opposed to a verbal description of them by a witness.

For example, a weapon used in the commission of a crime would be classified as real evidence.

Hmm..you mean pictures like this? I hope you never ignore this 'evidence'. Cheers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go folks..real evidence alas!

Never mind its in the hoax forum though

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Here's a challenge, how about you prove to us that they are not real.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

I dont have to prove you wrong you have to prove what i saw was not a ufo its not like i woke up one morning in 1990 and said geee i want to see a ufo tonight .I know what I've seen and just because you havnt seen one doesnt mean they are not real....I cant see air either but i definatly breath it in with every breath....well i saw the air once in california..lol just jokin peeps from cali

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OP is obviously some underage random who created this thread with the intent of being convinced he was wrong.

Sorry bro, do your own research. You need not create a post with the implicit intent of saying you don't believe in something. It's one of those things you keep to yourself, no different than if you felt like saying you believed in Jesus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Your personal views are yours alone. If you really feel like preaching, try converting to Jehovah Witness and going door-to-door. I'm sure the reception will be much more interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

What is your interest then in a websight like ATS?
Just curious what conspiracy you think is being covered up or did you join to mock them all?
Like I said... I only wonder. I know, like you admit....you don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Convince me they aren't real. Show me proof that EVERY single sighting is a hoax. You started the thread,YOU show ME proof they don't exist.I look forward to your 'prove to me they do exist' reply even though YOU started the thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

If you really feel like preaching, try converting to Jehovah Witness and going door-to-door. I'm sure the reception will be much more interesting.

This is a great line.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
YES THE ARE.

I SEEN DEM!

Just cause YOU can't figure it out doesn't mean poop.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesackerson

Originally posted by jamesackerson
5% are under the UFO category the rest are old black op's projects..

Was in the recruitment program in 81.. have seen them on the ground, in broad daylight, and in crisp, clear pictures, even seen the machining on the side of one of my "favorite" models (a multi-sphered model) ..

People will try to tell you it's from another BS world, that it we have multiple aliens exiting on this planet, when in fact (to the universe) their is NO SUCH THING AS ALIENS!!...

I was (and still am) on a recruitment program, I keep telling the same BS, keep them off my tail, and I have no intention of becoming part of the world of black op's in technology and mathematics..

I've been investigated by nearly all main alphabet soup mentality organizations we have in the US, I go through an annual 3 year check up program with the yin/yangs , and they still do not get the message (leave me alone, and I will leave you alone, but I will NEVER shut up what I know)

Majority are human made, aonly 5% fall outside our realm of abilities (this I can guarantee you)

Well then-

Care to share a little more of what you know about that 5% ?

(and if the 5% that you claim falls outside of our realm of ability is not being controlled by aliens, then what do you suppose it is?)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
OP is obviously some underage random who created this thread with the intent of being convinced he was wrong.

Sorry bro, do your own research. You need not create a post with the implicit intent of saying you don't believe in something. It's one of those things you keep to yourself, no different than if you felt like saying you believed in Jesus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Your personal views are yours alone. If you really feel like preaching, try converting to Jehovah Witness and going door-to-door. I'm sure the reception will be much more interesting.

You can say you disagree with something as long as you back it up, which he did, as much as those who say they believe in (insert x) with the same.

Indeed.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by rigel4

Just curious what conspiracy you think is being covered up or did you join to mock them all?

Man, I swear I'm going to pop if I read this inane twolly line once more here.

ATS is about denying ignorance, not encouraging it.

If you think it should be 100% populated by sycophantic UFO people who swear blue to the face that aliens are here and anyone else is a sheeple, then... ffs.

I will pop and it wont be pretty.

Pull your head in, it's about much more than just all agreeing with each other. If your only argument is, If you don't agree then stfu and gtfo, then you lose by default.

And for the record, I believe in UFO's just I don't accept the premise they're aliens from planet whatever under the shield of the Galactic federation of twaddle, sent here to save arseho.. I mean Our souls...

Sheesh, sick of that trap to get people who disagree with to be silent in your awesome appreciation of all things inexplicable.

rawr....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by jamesackerson

Originally posted by jamesackerson
5% are under the UFO category the rest are old black op's projects..

Was in the recruitment program in 81.. have seen them on the ground, in broad daylight, and in crisp, clear pictures, even seen the machining on the side of one of my "favorite" models (a multi-sphered model) ..

People will try to tell you it's from another BS world, that it we have multiple aliens exiting on this planet, when in fact (to the universe) their is NO SUCH THING AS ALIENS!!...

I was (and still am) on a recruitment program, I keep telling the same BS, keep them off my tail, and I have no intention of becoming part of the world of black op's in technology and mathematics..

I've been investigated by nearly all main alphabet soup mentality organizations we have in the US, I go through an annual 3 year check up program with the yin/yangs , and they still do not get the message (leave me alone, and I will leave you alone, but I will NEVER shut up what I know)

Majority are human made, aonly 5% fall outside our realm of abilities (this I can guarantee you)

Well then-

Care to share a little more of what you know about that 5% ?

(and if the 5% that you claim falls outside of our realm of ability is not being controlled by aliens, then what do you suppose it is?)

Thats rather simple.. it's "prior civilizations", that have existed on or around this planet for far longer then this form of civilization, has ever known to exist...

One of the pictures I have seen, was from a race claiming to be from "another planet", when in fact, they were simply remnants of prior civilizations we have had here on earth..

She was kinda "hot" looking, but the silver.gray full body jumpsuit turned her into a simple automaton IMO..

the other photo's, and the actual crafts, upon inspection, were simple machined works of "art" .. man I have got to say, some of those older models of flying vehicles, were done with an eye to artistic endeavors, the attention to details, the eye for esthetics's, was unsurpassed..

There are older facilities, (dating from the 20th century) that have been shut down, from internal strife (hey whats it in a century or two huh?.. older generations think they are some kinda of demi-gods by the time the new racial structure appears to take over)..

These facilities were shut down in the late 70's, the remains of the buildings (old simple mobile homes really) have long since become decrepit, and barely capable of even supporting their own weight anymore,.. but the internal command centers are still there (barring you even being able to get down there, as some old steam powered shovels from the turn of the century, have been there so long, that the shovels have become half buried in new stone from the stalagmites overhead..

If you managed to get this far into one in particular, you would find that the original bridge that was across a chasm, had been "demolished" on purpose (with only the edge structures remaining on either side), that a huge giant hole, had been covered from surrounding metal debris (looking more like a jigsaw puzzle of dissimilar metals, covering a hole to the biggest old race assholes on this planet (they really do not like us very much)..

The first thing your would want to do, is get the magneto-generator running on the side of the building (chipped pastel green painted BTW) , after that (if you managed to get it running), then, and ONLY then, could you enter the old building, and view the old "training" tapes from the late 70's..

But I would advise against it, (the old race hates us with a passion).. and the only two exits that exists, are on one side of a blown up bridge, and the side you would be on with the building, that has millions of pounds of brick and cement dumped on it..

Basic premise of this "factual" story?..

"They" (as the saying goes) are just older races, pissed off because we have gotten too smart for their "God's routine...

You asked..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4I absolutely believe that life is common outside our planet.
there is just no proper evidence of any of it ever visiting us in
high tech space craft.

Why believe there is life out there, when you can't accept the possibility of an ET craft.

There is probably a rigel4 somewhere in the universe saying the exact same thing as you are, simply because you exist.

Prove to me you don't exist...

edit on 10-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by rigel4

Man, I swear I'm going to pop if I read this inane twolly line once more here.

ATS is about denying ignorance, not encouraging it.

If you think it should be 100% populated by sycophantic UFO people who swear blue to the face that aliens are here and anyone else is a sheeple, then... ffs.

I will pop and it wont be pretty.

Pull your head in, it's about much more than just all agreeing with each other. If your only argument is, If you don't agree then stfu and gtfo, then you lose by default.

And for the record, I believe in UFO's just I don't accept the premise they're aliens from planet whatever under the shield of the Galactic federation of twaddle, sent here to save arseho.. I mean Our souls...

Sheesh, sick of that trap to get people who disagree with to be silent in your awesome appreciation of all things inexplicable.

rawr....

It wasn't a trap or a trick.

It was a question.

What are you curious about? (to the OP)

You (or the OP) don't want to tell me?

Fine.

I never said I believed in UFOs.

Maybe take a pill or something.

Get a grip there big fella.

edit on 10-10-2011 by newcovenant because: Point being, people with utter CERTAINTY in speculative matters are often closed minded and lack any CURIOSITY.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You say there is no proof of ET's and go on with the same old argument I've seen so many times on ATS, yet there is just as much proof of your argument as there is proof against your argument...

I find it funny actually how many people come on here and start going off about how extraterrestrials, UFOs, etc. aren't real and their argument is always exactly the same (almost down to the exact wording). How "The believers always ignore the evidence and try to twist it," but what evidence do you have to prove your theory? I would also like to know exactly what you're qualifications are to be analyzing the so-called proof?? I'm not claiming I'm any smarter than you or that I'm a scientist or anything, but are you?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

You can say you disagree with something as long as you back it up, which he did, as much as those who say they believe in (insert x) with the same.

Indeed.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

Is this one of the Shaytards?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I do agree with you that ATS should be a forum for open discussions not just bashing people who dont agree with what our opinion may be on any subject, and i do have to say that I've seen it many times on all types of threads. If we just want everyone to agree with our point of view, why are we on ATS? Wouldn't that make us the "sheeple" or at least just as bad?

BUT, for the record, I am both a UFO believer as well as a believer in ETs and that does not make me crazy

I just think that with the universe being so vast, the possibilities for other intelligent life being somewhere out there is a huge one!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join