It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalOne
I'm 100% with this dude. We are alone, planet earth is the only planet with intelligent life. So sad but true.

That is your feeling which is not based in reality. The universe should be limitless. If material can be born out of nothingness, then it exists everywhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well how do you take into account the ancient text and depictions? Why would they be almost identical in nature 5,000 years later from people that had no study on the matter?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still have found nothing.

TRY AGAIN

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
WELL YOU ARE RIGHT!!

there's no direct evidence to any ordinary civilian stating the existence of aliens/UFO if they are real the world governments are doing one of a hell of a job of protecting that

HOWEVER SAYING THAT

i personally believe,

the universe as bloody big as it is, if its possible for us to have evolved as far as we have, that makes far more possible that there are other civilizations out there in the universe how far along they have come we have no idea we may be the most advanced of them all and im sure if we found some out there in a couple hundred years when space travel is no more different than owning a car when the new thing will be everyone owning a spaceship like futurerama and than we would be the aliens with the UFOs

the way i see it as greedy as man is the story of avatar will be relativly true well find some compound out there we really need and mine all of it up... oh well

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Scientist Admits To Study Of Roswell Crash Debris! (Confirmed by FOIA Document)
www.ufodigest.com...
"Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell."

now you an buy glasses made of memory metal.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I apologise for my infractions.

--

I dont trust 'em...like the police I am afraid I'll be bashed with a hammer..

so redacted.

No point joking, best to be safe. My pojnt has been made. I will leave it at that, prior to the removed posts.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
UFOs are absolutely real simply by their definition.

Whether aliens from other planets are driving them remains to be proven.

This post clearly demonstrates Believers only see what they want to see.
and so many stars for a lie.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

what a load of crap.

really?? because you have not seen one you seem to think this makes you an authority on ufo's??

really, people should never make such wild claims as "UFO's are not real" , or even "ET UFO's are not real" , as they just look silly.

The facts are that UFO's do indeed exist, as stated, wether they are ET or not is up for debate , personaly i believe 99.9% of UFO's are just satellites, meteors or in the genere of secret aircrafts ... only once in my life (and ive seen a hell of alot of things moving in the sky) did i see a UFO which made me think "damn, thats not normal or explainable" ... was it a UFO?? who knows, what i do know though is that satellites are NOT suppost to make u turns (full 180 degrees) then go on to a completly different flight path!

please explain this, of its not an ET ufo and you seem to know all the answers!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Finally a realistic person here. I also read the UFO scen for more than 20 years and I still haven't been convinced that they are ET. Even the demon theory is more believable for me!

15 years ago I was saying that in the future where every single person on earth will have a mobile phone with a camera, then we will finally see real evidence. Funny thing is that even today, all ufos recorded are hoaxes or natural phenomenons or earth vehicles.

ET's don't visit us guys. They sure exist but far far away and they cannot come here. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
"I suggest you re read my post as i was talking about the ET variety of UFO's."

My favourite bit of the post, demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of the term. If there was an "ET Variety" of UFO then by defenition they cease to become a UFO as they are identified.

If they remain a UFO then the burden of proof lies on you as your the one making the statement, not on those willing to entertain a possibility.

My view, we do not know either way, therefore any explanation that may present itself is as valid as any other if it cannot be proved to be false.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by rigel4

what a load of crap.

really?? because you have not seen one you seem to think this makes you an authority on ufo's??

really, people should never make such wild claims as "UFO's are not real" , or even "ET UFO's are not real" , as they just look silly.

The facts are that UFO's do indeed exist, as stated, wether they are ET or not is up for debate , personaly i believe 99.9% of UFO's are just satellites, meteors or in the genere of secret aircrafts ... only once in my life (and ive seen a hell of alot of things moving in the sky) did i see a UFO which made me think "damn, thats not normal or explainable" ... was it a UFO?? who knows, what i do know though is that satellites are NOT suppost to make u turns (full 180 degrees) then go on to a completly different flight path!

please explain this, of its not an ET ufo and you seem to know all the answers!

So you saw an Alien craft that looked like a satellite. made a u turn (ET was following the wrong map).
It was all lit up looked like a satellite, maybe the satellite’s controllers just put it on a different vector, and you were lucky enough to look at it right at that moment.

But have it your way it was ET, in a craft that was completely illuminated, and it suddenly decided he was going the wrong way and made a u turn........ seems reasonable

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Satellites making a U-turn seems reasonable?

I'm no expert but I would not have thought any satellite would do a U-Turn.
edit on 10-10-2011 by blooregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There have been plenty of reports of encounters of the third kind where beings come out of a UFO.
Some from credible sources, some from ancient people, some from complete whack jobs.

we can't proof that ETs are real but there are definitly sightings of strange creatures coming down from crafts.

that being said, I believe you are just trolling, correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blooregard
Satellites making a U-turn seems reasonable?

Ok . answer this then.
Why would ET enter our atmosphere in craft that is completely illuminated.

If . as some suggest that they are on secret observation missions. why arrive with all the lamps turned on.

edit on 10-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Is that the best you can do is accuse me of being a troll , because i don't believe UFO's are piloted by
extra terrestrials.

My thread is to attempt to deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
"Why would ET enter our atmosphere in craft that is completely illuminated."

Because anything entering our atmosphere will be illuminated by the heat generated by friction causing it to glow. If thats not the case it could be simply reflecting sun light.

Satellites are generally not illuminated, what you are seeing is reflection. Any illumination would in all likelyhood not be visible to the naked eye.

In the atmosphere, when dealing with something glowing that is unidentified, there is no way to state why it would glow.

If there is a mission to observe, I think its perfectly reasonable to expect illumination at night.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

OP please respond to my post located on this page..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

i never actualy said i thought it was ET , i just said its unexplainable.

i wouldnt be so stupid to categorically say something which cant be explained by usual logic is an ET manifistation, but, i also would never say it was not as in this universe of infinate possibilities it could very well be aliens, but just as much as it might have been a super luminous space squid!

but, all the same, it was a very strange thing to watch, after years of watching sat's before that night and years after i have never seen anything like it, and probably never again!

clearly UFO's are very real, and as much as you hate it, their IS a factual probibility of some of them being of ET origin!

ps, i also think you are trolling ... prettly poorly at that, this will be my last reply as i dont believe in feeding trolls.
edit on 10-10-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Good quote and well played sir, well played.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
well, since this whole subject is in the intelligence agencies realm, too, no civilian will be able to ´proof´ this phenomenon clearly. That doesnt mean there are no real cases of sightings and ´abductions´( in what form soever).
It may be real that many of the light UFOs are of demonic power, too.
And for me, there is no reason to think that the black triangles are not used by ´our NWO-friends´.

cheers

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join