It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It doesn't mean Extraterrestrial Unidentified flying objects.

I'm sure there are aircraft out there that are designed and built by humans, but have not been released to the press to be advertised to the public because they are experimental or some such.

But to say all such vehicles are exclusively earth human is ridiculous.

There is much information being released around the world that backs up extraterrestrial origin. Indeed you can start with the ancient Sumerian texts which are just now being deciphered. Come up a few centuries and the Bible mentions anomalous beings and incidents. Most are caged in words that those in the past were restricted to using because there was no scientific explanation.

I myself, with a friend experienced a UFO that possibly was extraterrestrial. We were driving in a very rural area (Routes 5 & 20 junction) below Rochester NY. My friend pointed his green laser at the moon. Suddenly something that could not be seen to our eyes, exploded into a ball of sparkling light like a childs sparkler. Only much larger.

I thought it might have been an airplane, and so had my friend shut off the light. The object disappeared. He again lit his light and the object was no longer there. As he scanned the sky with the laser, the object again exploded into great sparkles of light. It measured perhaps a hundred feet wide, perhaps 300 feet long, and was only a few hundred feet above the ground. It was traveling very slowly, less than 30 mph.

Could it have been a human UFO. Possibly but I doubt it. I don't believe we had the cloaking technology back then, and obviously my friends laser excited some form of cloaking technology.

So while I cannot prove that it was extraterrestrial, I cannot prove that it was a human craft either.

One of the things people say will happen in the near future will be the government projecting images of UFO's in the sky, and they will appear very real. If you have a green laser like mine or my friends, you will be able to point it at such craft. If the laser bounces off, then the craft is real. If the laser does not bounce off, but merely goes through the object, then it is a projection.

Now I'd like to tackle one other thing. Scientific American decades ago mentioned in an article that solar winds bring to ear new virus. OK if this is so, then where did those virus first come from??? Other planets that had life on them, and were possibly blown up by an exploding star. Obviously if the virus affect earthlings, then the beings on other worlds had a similar genetic makeup.

Of course this doesn't mean they had the ability to travel off their planet and to ours, but it does back up the idea that beings could be living on other planets. Considering the number of galaxies in our universe is in the millions, it would be the height of hubris to say ours is the only planet that harbors life, and equally so to say that ours is the only one that has gotten into space. It is more likely that we are new to space travel and that other have have had it for thousands of years. We are the new kid on the block.

It is more likely that Earth has been visited countless times and will continue to be so.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since Benchkey shared his story I will share mine since it will only strenghten the idea of "unidentified" objects and possibly answer what I saw.....One night while cruising down a long deserted road in south jersey in my Mustang approaching speeds around 70 mph I saw suddenly saw a very bright white light appear behind me, my first thought, "oh crap, a cop and now im fubar" so i slowed down and the white light slowed down also but no overhead lights went on to pull me over so i was relieved but now wondering what was on my tail, I sped up more and so did the white light. Now im doing about 80-85 perhaps thinking it was a street bike trying to mess with me so i hit the brakes suddenly and so did the white light, I again sped up again as did my follower, now scared I rolled the windows down and couldnt hear the sound of anything but could see this white light so again i gunned it when suddenly the light slowed and shot straight into the air and disappeared without a trace, i often think back to this and wonder what the hell happened and what was it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Lots of different UFO'S.
1. You got the Vril UFO's that the germans built during WW2, later in swazyland south polar regions, some say now the darkside of the moon...actually the german version is more a anti-gravity saucer only used for atmopsheric flight not outer space flight.
2. You have the triangle shaped UFO's that come in various sizes these are all black projects from the D.o.D. re-engineered stuff from long ago. Some atlantian tech found when they were exploring under mount rushmore.
3. The cigar shaped UFO's, I read there one of the class of shape shifting or morphible ships that one of the various reptiloid groups use. There are three main lizard groups fighting over world domination in every aspect of human or should I say "The slaves" existence. Or Food snacks..
4. The glowing balls seen in the air in large groups arn't ships per say there more in effect like our version of the preditor drone program. easier to use a drone for recon of the humans than have yet another ship shot down. Its a standing order in the US military to shoot down any and all UFO's,

my 2 yen

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

You obviously haven't looked hard enough. I have seen crafts that were not conventional aircraft. One close enough to say, "Damn". There is soooo much video evidence and documents to prov otherwise. Like to know where you'll be the day that they present themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

so wouldn't declassified government documents that mention UFOS, as well as countless unexplainable videos, and testimonies of ex-governmental officials be "real evidence"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Well, from your first statement which supposedly backs up your premise that alien UFO activity is not real, you strike out. Ergo, yet another "aliens have not shook my hand thus they are fake!" thread. We see one every couple of weeks. Kudos?

Of course, anyone who has done an iota of research knows no one every claimed the material to be unbreakable. The metal when crumpled, would unfold and return to a smooth state. Hardly "unbreakable." And it was never claimed to be a weather balloon - only initially by the military, which was recanted later. A few times... with a different story each time.

It's obvious you have done little real research. You don't squat about the case you supposed use as a basis for the fact that ET UFOs do not exist. And you expect us to take the rest of your post seriously?

This is yet another pointless thread by someone who has done little research, yet think he can factually state alien life does not exist. /yawn

Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Reads like a false dichotomy embedded in a large circle.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Does anyone have any evidence of the abyss in the ocean? Anyone been down there to see it for themselves? No, we BELIEVE the people that tell us. Do we question the photos, and examine them to see if they're fake? No. I have no direct proof of many things in this life and this world, as most people don't. We believe them because the media says they're real and we have no reason to think they're lying.

The only reason aliens/ufos have "not been proven yet" is because our official institutions have not said they are real. The very reason even people who want to believe "need more evidence" is quite simple: it still comes across to them as such a life-changing, absurd idea, while the truth is, that much much less evidence is required to believe things everyone takes for granted, mainly because they are of no consequence and can be easily accepted into one's present world view.

Thousands and thousand AND THOUSANDS of people from all walks of life for decades, and some even centuries ago, have described the same thing over and over and over and OVER again. I've sat back for years and laughed my ass off that people could really think something is not happening, that they are ALL lying even though many of them had never HEARD of any of this before; that they are ALL hallucinating, etc.

For me, I don't why more proof is required. As far as I'm concerned, it's 100% impossible to dismiss, and those who do - as I say - they just crack me up.

Now WHAT it is? Who knows! Are they as physical as you and I? Who knows? Do they come from the same space and time we do? Do they live in the same dimension we do? The fact that people like Terrence McKenna saw them when he took enough mushrooms suggests that we simply do not understand enough about the nature of reality and the nature of physics and the nature of existence to fully understand the phenomenon. And I think that's part of the problem. Scientists dismiss it very quickly if it doesn't conform to what we already believe to be absolute reality - which is what's slowed down our understanding of everything for centuries.

Anyway, that's my two cents. I have my proof.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
5% are under the UFO category the rest are old black op's projects..

Was in the recruitment program in 81.. have seen them on the ground, in broad daylight, and in crisp, clear pictures, even seen the machining on the side of one of my "favorite" models (a multi-sphered model) ..

People will try to tell you it's from another BS world, that it we have multiple aliens exiting on this planet, when in fact (to the universe) their is NO SUCH THING AS ALIENS!!...

I was (and still am) on a recruitment program, I keep telling the same BS, keep them off my tail, and I have no intention of becoming part of the world of black op's in technology and mathematics..

I've been investigated by nearly all main alphabet soup mentality organizations we have in the US, I go through an annual 3 year check up program with the yin/yangs , and they still do not get the message (leave me alone, and I will leave you alone, but I will NEVER shut up what I know)

Majority are human made, aonly 5% fall outside our realm of abilities (this I can guarantee you)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No, theres no concrete proof that they exist. At least not that we have access to

But, theres also no proof that they dont exist. So your argument is a moot one. Absence of evidence is not evidence itself. Just because you cant comprehend it doesn't mean its impossible.

Seems like a dig for attention, considering the large proportion of well informed people on this site who belive in UFOs in some sense.

I love how these titles always make the front page: "UFO's dont exist, Evolution is fake, Homosexuality is right/wrong". The original poster never has any substance to their argument besides their own preconceived notions about whats right/wrong or real/fake.

Thanks for the opinion piece, anyways...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I want to believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well to me it seems your making conclusion on proclamation and not investigation, go tell what you posted to Stanton Freidman, a man who has studied both UFO cases and roswell for 50+ years. I believe in aliens, weather they are or are not their visiting earth is up for debate because there is no proof for both sides, how ever there IS evidence that something strange has been going on for years.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I've never personally seen a "ufo," of the ET type, but I know several credible people who have and I don't doubt them for a second. One of them had a career in the Navy working on a nuclear sub.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I don't doubt anything anymore, but I do come about things with skepticism. Anything is possible my people.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

OP doesn't have any proof or evidence to back up his claims. Interesting

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Seeing these types of threads over and over again makes it readily apparent that people need to define what would be acceptable evidence of off world life. "Evidence" means nothing if you can't define what evidence is. For your average skeptic human testimony and nebulous scoop marks won't cut it.

On the other hand radar data is interesting, but it has to be corroborated to show that it isn't simply spurious returns. Visual confirmation is usually the best way to know whether the hardware is working as intended. Additional feedback from other MTIs is also useful.

It's at this point with multiple modes of visual confirmation, multiple modes of radar confirmation, that we can begin to say something of a tangible nature was present. How many cases fit this criteria? About ten. The best of these being the '57 RB-47 incident and the '56 Lakenheath/Bentwaters case.

For me I define UFO "intelligence" based on the ability of the object to follow in trail behind another aircraft or for the object to react in a way that a mundane atmospheric phenomenon couldn't. There's really no way for a plasma or some random space debris to stay locked behind a RAF venom as it performs evasive maneuvers.

That's enough tangible real world evidence which has been reviewed by qualified radar physicists, military technicians, atmospheric scientists, and other people in a position to know what they're looking at for the average person to reasonably conclude something of a highly anomalous intelligent nature was interacting with humans.

It's that simple folks.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I would like to add that as far as your definition goes, UFOs definitely does exist. It is the question of aliens or perhaps extraterrestrial beings that needs an answer. But from personal experiences, I think I have a good idea what the answer might be

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

There is enough evidence out there to fill a dump truck if you just want to go out there and find it.

Ironically, 99% of that evidence, should be IN a dump truck.

There is definite evidence that people have witnessed something unusual, but very very little to prove it is of ET origin.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Before people knew what famine was about, it was a curse from the gods for being in some way bad.
Luckily this concept only remains in primitive tribes.

Before people knew what caused everything around them, it was caused by a great omnipotent god in the sky.
Strangely, despite the extent of our understanding of things around us, it is still a largely popular concept and still causes wars and suffering world wide.

Before people know what it is they are seeing in the sky as it zips around and disappears into the yonder, they believe they are visitors from another planet.

---... the dots don't need connecting much more than that. We believe in things we cannot explain by giving them an explanation as best we can understand it.

God and ET UFO belief are pretty much the same, based on the inability to comprehend the things we cannot explain.

I cannot explain it, but I do understand that we're just not that important for a group of beings so far advanced that they can traverse the entire length of the cosmos and not have to live a thousand generations to do so, just to visit us barbaric beings.

That's sheer arrogance on our part, and with arrogance like that is often the inability to accept what we know as fact and continue to believe in the things that do not break our faith.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Let me tell you that for many years, I was an alien nut, convinced 100% that aliens were being covered up within our government, and believed that aliens were visiting earth for thousands of years and that the government was hiding this information from us. I've owned dozens upon dozens of books on aliens, visitation stories, abductions and all by supposedly highly respected authors ( Ive read all of them, trust me). Now first let me tell you like many on this site, I am a huge reality seeker and I guess you could consider me a student of history, the elite, the PTB, alternative history,the criminal banking system and most importantly the New World Order. I have studied these topics in depth for over 10 years, extensively. The reason I say the New World Order is the most important is because the one thing people need to understand is that 90-95% of all the conspiracy crap as it relates to so many topics has the ultimate goal of a New World Order. Let me explain...You see the Elite made it a plan to muddy the conspiracy waters so much that one would find it difficult to distinguish what conspiracies were real and which ones were fake. It is our job to clear through all the garbage and see the real truth as we can decipher it to the best of our ability. It has been a long decade journey for me along this path, but time has made things clearer for me as well continuing to try to educate myself everyday. Now...to make a long story short, most conspiracy things like reptilians, aliens, inner earth theories, bigfoot are simply 100% bullshyt. Please understand this....please. They are made to confuse you and steer you in the wrong direction from the reality of truth. UFO's as many of us know by now were made over 70 years ago in Nazi Germany ( please read Hitlers UFO's if you haven't already) I do believe that people are seeing UFO's, but is they are they positively 100% man made. The super advanced technology has been around forever and taken to levels unimaginable over the last 80 years ( originally using Tesla technology) In other cases, I believe that advanced holographic systems ( which exist) have been used on other occasions. The idea of aliens from other worlds is " a cute idea" in of itself ,but once you study how the elite want to create a New world Order, you will soon see how the alien hoax fits in to their plans. The history of this starts in 1938 with the War of the Worlds radio broadcast by Orson Wells as an adaptation of the H. G. Wells novel. This was the first psychological operation performed by the elite regarding the possibility of ET existence. I don't have time in this post to get too much into this, but research it for yourself. Now ...there is another avenue to take regarding this....and this is the "aliens are demonic" pathway ( which I believe is very possible) .....but aliens don't exist...although I do believe that inter-dimensional entities are possible. Don't fall for the ET hoax.......please trust me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join