It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
If you know it is a placebo does it still work?

I mean, once you know, aren't you kind of psyching yourself out with the whole thing? Personally if you told me something had a placebo effect even after it had previously worked, I would have a hard time continuing to believe in its benefits.

So after the fact I think it would not work as well if at all.

After reading the post regarding sonic weapons, I don't think "placebo" was the correct word to use. If that frequency alone was powerful enough to cause teens to attempt suicide after the use of the weapon, then this may aswell not be a "placebo" at all. I still have a lot to learn about these frequencies and they do require a lot of research.

But of course this is all up for debate. Hopefully others who post here and have had more experiences can correct me if i'm wrong.

edit on 9-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I've had insomnia for decades, so i could use some of that 'sleep' frequency mate!

What's the name of it? A link would be appreciated if you have it to hand.

I think the sound staying in your head is something similar to what most people experience when they have a tune going around and around their minds that they just can't stop humming, singing, playing over and over in their minds.

I don't think it's OCD, although it might be a symptom of a mild form of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

"Deadly Sounds" — Dr. Vladimir Gavreau
www.hbci.com...

Infrasonic and Near Infrasonic Atmospheric Sounding and Imaging
www.esrl.noaa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the reference citation that this article is written from is HERE

it was published in 2001....so for those of you egoists whom have been "talking about this for years but science is just now getting around to it" blah blah blah should probably get yourselves back in check. if the methods which are described in this book were truly successful, they would have taken the scientific community by storm in the decade since its publication.

as a biotechnologist, there is nothing more that i love to do than speculate about the remaining mysteries of DNA. it is quite possible to do so without relying on mysticism and overly simplified spiritualistic self-reinforcing mumbo-jumbo. believe me, there really are some truly bizarre things going on in molecular biology. there is no need for sensationalism.

having said all of that, i cannot say that i disagree with this premise.

but the conclusions being drawn about their alleged "results" are wild leaps that no reputable scientist would dare make without further study.

for example, if (IF!) the voice is capable of producing a change in the genome, there is absolutely no correlation of human language to the genetic code. so in other words, repeating "loving" words to yourself would not necessarily produce a "loving" reaction in the genome.

but i know that none of you want to hear what i have to say, so i will stop now.

have fun chasing your tails.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ppjg.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link Silent Sound Spectrum Technology
Just wanted to post this link once again as in my earlier post the link did not seem to work, and as I was reading through I noticed someone had posted some experiences with television, and I thought you might find this article interesting. If link still doesn't work for some reason, google silent sound spectrum and the article is on wordpress. It was also pubished in a magazine.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I actually tend to agree with you to some degree. I think, though, that these technologies can control a lot about the brain and body, but I am not sure, really, about whether they can actually permanently alter the building blocks of the human genome particular to each individual. In fact, I feel this is a dangerous step to take because while you are controlling the mind with the frequencies, introducing whatever, and then now they claim a technology which can pull images out of the brain, then you can take a next step and say this person is "genetically" whatever, fill in the blank, and then say their children are or could be, too. If you add this to possible pre-crime prediction, we are in serious trouble. Then you have motion capture technology, similar to holographic, ala movie special effects, whereby you can use a computer to project someone else's appearance onto another moving body.....you see, I think, where I am going here.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by snowen20

I've had for decades, so i could use some of that 'sleep' frequency mate!

What's the name of it? A link would be appreciated if you have it to hand.

I think the sound staying in your head is something similar to what most people experience when they have a tune going around and around their minds that they just can't stop humming, singing, playing over and over in their minds.

I don't think it's OCD, although it might be a symptom of a mild form of it.

Hey,

It's called Sleep fall from a company called Brain-Sync

Brain-Sync

It's like $3.00 or something.

I sent you a U2U personal message with more details.

I downloaded a lot of them, via torrent. Most like I mentioned were a little too out there for me. Getting in touch with inner Chakras and stuff like that which I do not know or care much about.

But the sleep on was decent.

I am very sensitive to sound, it is a serious problem. It isn't like I don't like loud sound, that's not a problem. It is the tone of the sound which drives me mad. I can literally feel a tone vibrating in my bones and teeth like resonating. it almost feels like electricity buzzing in me. So I try to live as silent as possible and it makes sleeping difficult.

The base turned up made my walls vibrate and therefore I guess it canceled out the typical buzzing feeling I usually have.

I cannot sleep to save my life (Literally) I have to stay awake until I fall down and sleep. When I do it is not for more than 3r 4 hours MAX.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well, something is working "placebo" or otherwise.
I admit I had not read that far into the article before posting, thereby breaking the last line of my signature....Yet again.....

But the more I read the more I see your point. It is kind of creepy actually.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is very interesting and I have to say that I am not surprised. How can we think that we are not complex creatures, I mean we are all slightly different but are all toward one cause. We all have the power to change and evolve and this also could explain how we could be limited in what we do by a bombardment of false info and frequencies. This could be huge if we figure out how to "break" the dangerous mind or dna control and break free to complete individualism. Nice Find!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

lnteresting what you said about the television, l've noticed it too. l also heard, about a year ago, that the new energy saving light bulbs let off a frequency, l can't remember if it was high or low. lt was after hearing this l started to wonder why the governments are so hell bent on on getting us all to use them. Lets face it, a lot of people get headaches when using them, they contain mercury, are dangerous when broken and councils in some areas give them free to their tennants.
Why are we being made to use a product that very few people want? Could these new bulbs be the elephant in the room?
Peace starchild.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

David wilcock covers this topic extensively in his new book source field investigations. He cites the peer reviewed literature. I suspect his vocal critics on this site as being bought and paid for. But that's another story.

I am coming to believe reality is completely 100% a function of our consciousness. That is the secret of all secrets. Nothing could be more threatening to tptw.

Imagine if a critical mass of us, on this very site agreed that all humanity is entitled to abundant lives, that there is no longer a place on this 21st century planet for war, famine, cancer, Goldman Sachs? The world would be instantly transformed.

Whether it's the placebo effect or not matters little. In the end it all comes down to faith. I have complete faith that my fate is in my own hands. I have the power to alter my reality to better my life and those around me and not at any other individuals expense.

Spread the good words and frequencies. Btw just what is the frequency, Kenneth?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
... Anybody out there... that heard of the 'Little Black Tesla Box'(it could fit in a 1920's coat pocket) that made a 7 story building crumble down... just by using sound frequency generated through a(Galactic level secret... sorry
)... EVERYTHING has it's own unique resident frequency... that can be hyper aXccelerated

Mr X-ULTRA/MICRO-BOOMBOX... wondering what eXist now
... IImagine that

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Any chance you can provide link or source to this? I was reading earlier that frequencies can be used to shatter objects aswell. You know how when a singer sings in a high pitched tone and shatters a glass? That is because the singer managed to match the frequency of the glass.
Such weaponry is bound to exist in a similar way.

Everything has it's own frequency including solid objects. I think that is another key to unlocking psychokinesis or telekinesis as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This may just be coincidental, but everytime I hear a song on a mainstream radio station (largely crappy music) I feel dumber. That is just an observation and probably has no scientific basis, but none-the-less I feel dumber.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Gee...who woulda thunk it?

Akushla

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Any links to something a bit more, you know, scientific? This isn't exactly peer reviewed and the claims they are making are controversial warranting a HIGHER standard for sources rather than a lower one. The links at the bottom lead to content such as the Global Consciousness Project, more new age non-science, which in turns leaves a link to the Institute of Noetic Sciences a well known new age bunk science organization.

This sounds like something out of a science fiction film, the idea of junk DNA giving people mental or physical abilities, it becoming active via belief. Don't get me wrong it's not impossible but I'd like to see some peer reviewed ACTUAL science on the subject. The other link they give leads to the "official homepage" of two Russian authors the front page of which advertises UFO secrets from 2006...

In other words I'm having trouble seeing the part where this was "PROVED" as opposed to being asserted without proper evidence.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Now and again another proof to suggest that there is in fact certain frequencies that allows for the mind to achieve a high state of consciousness.

Hence a high state of consciousness can be achieved through the process of relaxation to allow your mind to synchronize with certain frequencies.

How nice...

EDIT:

Suffice to say, I hadn't read the following line from the source article before the I posted the above.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

Peace

edit on 10-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

edit on 10-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: BUMP

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

It sounds something Sci fi yes, but I can assure you it works because I have tried some frequencies myself. Idozer does work but to mention some frequencies and their effects, im not sure if T&C would allow me to post it. but there are a few torrents out there you can try and download from.

In youtube, you can search Idozer "Hand of God" and see peoples reaction on that specific frequency. having tried Hand of God myself, it is not a frequency beginners should try due to how powerful it is. Even the main website discourages it.

Here are reaction to such frequency.

One thing I do know is that the mind is very powerful. I think this thread gives you an idea as to how powerful the mind truly is.
Brain cell is the same as the Universe

keeping that in mind. In the end the best review would come from you trying it out yourself. Which is why I posted this thread to discuss the possibility to unlock the minds 100% true potential through frequencies.

Think limitless but without the pill

edit on 10-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

TS thank you so much for this massively interesting topic. This is why I keep visiting ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I've learned so much since I've started coming to ATS, and it's threads like these that really interest me. There is so much out there that I would never have known about if it wasn't for this site. I'm definitely going to give Idozer a try.

Quick question - since I was young I was deeply involved in Martial Arts. Meditation became something that I did on a regular basis and even though I don't do it as frequently as I should, I am still able to get into a deep "Zen-Like" state fairly quickly. Because of an experience my brother had with his twins, I've become very interested in Astral Projection (long story). Is there a specific frequency that you guys recommend to help me achieve this state?

Any input at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

Tony

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join