It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brain Cell is the Same as the Universe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi all

I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to reveal itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 9/10/2011 by eriathwen because: Just a typing mistake

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Our body composition is full of space stuff.... it's the building blocks of life. At the same time the picture is surprising and reassuring... it lets you know there is more to life than your every day hustle and bustle....

a star for you....

edit on 9-10-2011 by TheAnnunakiReturn because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Utterly amazing.

Do we live within the brain cells of another being? Or the brain cells of ourselves? Mind/universe boggles.

ALS

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They look the same but are they the same? I have all ways look at trees as if they wear brain cells. They do resemble brain cells but does that mean they are? I like the idea that we are living in a fractal, this makes a ton senses when you look at it from that perspective.

If this idea is true then we have people inside of us all together as one making choices for me and I am help making choices for a larger being. Amazing theory.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

That's awesome.

The same thing could be applied to the branches of a tree and the interworkings of our brain!

s4.photobucket.com...
(if you have trouble viewing this, the password is "1", and then go to the second page and you should see it)
edit on 10/9/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I thought that was really cool, thanks for that. Gives some weight into the belief that the universe is mind, and that "as is above, so is below". S & F

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There really could be something in this theory. Love the idea of linking it to fractal theory too.

Seeing the brain cell next to the picture of the universe- wow, you are onto something there.
I have always been interested in the idea that the cells of our bodies could contain mini universes, likewise that we are part of someone's body.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
~Very cool pic, indeed!
~I've had this pic in my stock pile for a few years and as soon as I read the topic title I jumped in here to post it. No need, I guess ...lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We have our own little universe in our heads...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi all

I came across this picture today, witch I find pretty amazing, a real WOW factor

"Physicists discover that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the entire universe."

The truth is really starting to revile itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

Everything seems the same, the veins in a plant are like ours from smallest to biggest you see patterns.
I often wonder a ..What If...we are all a part of something even bigger..I mean a life form! A HUGE life form..nothing is impossible :-)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"As above, so below." --from the tablet of Hermes Trismegistus.

edit on 9-10-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi all

The truth is really starting to revile itself, do you really know who you are??

Love and light
Sat Nam

Everything seems the same, the veins in a plant are like ours from smallest to biggest you see patterns.
I often wonder a ..What If...we are all a part of something even bigger..I mean a life form! A HUGE life form..nothing is impossible :-)

hmmm...I think some people call that huge single life force...GOD. All for one, one for all.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
we're a walking brain that's living in a brain. I wonder how many brains down the line this goes...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So we can see that all things extend from a "center". Throughout nature, a neuron, a snail shell, a hurricane, solar systems, galaxies, and even the universe itself apparently begin from a center and radiate tendrils outwards. Now I know that means something...
Maybe I'll ask an octopus what he thinks.

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
They cant hide this stuff much longer.
If you are tired of the same ole same ole (going to work, not going to work, looking for a job, paying bills, eating out, spending money, making money, investing money, buying gadgets, iPhone, iPads, 3d tvs, tv shows, new cars, cool clothes, looking sharp, being cool, listening to rap, sacking the woman you lust after, hoping that man will fall in love with you, getting married, having kids.

If you have Basically become bored with society as a whole etc you are actually ascending and evolving. You may feel somber, a little depressed, uneasy in social la la land of personalities galore etc but its normal. You may actually have extreme crazy thoughts as well...still....its totally normal.

If you are still attached to it all and you are having a blast with your life....dont feel bad..it wears off eventually. You will actually look down on us before we ever look down on you. The ego is afraid of anhilation and will fight to the death to preserve itself.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
One is a real brain cell and the other is a computer generated simulation of how the universe might look if dark matter exists (theres no evidence yet).

Its not quite the same as a real photograph of the universe.

edit on 9-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Thanks for bringing this up, OP.
I saw this awhile ago, and it made so much fall into place for me.
Of course God loves us and doesn't want us to come to any harm - we live inside of him! In his brain, apparently. I know I don't want any harm to come to my brain!
(Although I have done a few things - only on occasion, mind you - that may have harmed my brain - which now makes me feel sad for all the little beings that may be in there having to put up with my nonsense)
Anyway - we're all totally part of God - physically and spiritually. The ying and the yang. They've been trying to tell us this the whole time. God is everything, God is everywhere - we're all made in God's image. People tend to take that last one like we're made to look like God - but what if they meant it the other way?
The thing is - if we all realized this - together as a species - it would probably change everything.
Because then we'd all know what we're really here for, and all of the stupid human shenanigans would be truly meaningless.
I think we're really here to go out in our cell that we call the universe, and make sure everything is ok. Which is probably (hopefully) what a lot of the ufos are actually doing up there, checking on everything, including us. If I were them, I'd keep a close eye on us.
Just makes me happy that they haven't all collectively decided that we need to be eradicated, you know? When you look at it like that. Are we a help? Not really. Not on that big of a scale. Which is frustrating, because we could totally be a help. We have people right now that would be perfect for the job.
I can see our soldiers - trained and ready to fight - in outer space, working together with scientists and biologists and astronomers and physicists, to rid our corner of one of God's brain cells of any virus, or infection or cancer.
Then we'd actually be doing something helpful for God instead of just being a pain in the ass all the time.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow, that is just awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Now, edit your original post. I think you meant "reveal", not "revile"!

edit on 9-10-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hi

I personally would not call it a brain, but rather pure consciousness, we are not our thaugts, nor are we our feelings, they are simply what we choose to experience in life... We are much greater than that

And my signature tells alot about this to

We are for sure in a great time of history

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by followingpythagoras

Amen to that

Love and light
Sat Nam

<<   2  3  4 >>

join