It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

Read more:

click source:

This is very interesting because the past few months I have had an interest in frequencies. I even began experimenting on myself with Idozer and other such frequencies like the ones also posted here.

www.iso-tones.com...

While frequencies does also depend on "belief". It has what they call a "Placebo" effect, where the human mind is tricked into believing that it works and end up actually working. This is something very fascinating because this means we can literally program our brains to work at its 100% true potential if the right frequencies are provided.

I wonder, if this would also unlock hidden abilities such as telekinesis and telepathy among others.

So far some frequencies ive worked with have actually had an effect on me. Including triggering a lucid dream. I think we are seeing the next step of human evolution right now. But this also has me worried. Just like there are positive frequencies, I wonder if someone does a frequency that actually does harm. There is a chance TPTB already knows this, and it is possible they have been using this on us for years.

Would make sense when you think about it, because it also could serve as a mind control wave. However there is two sides to every coin.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I have been listening to isochronic tones and binaural beats for about a year and a half now. I used to be very depressed, all the time, no medication would help and one made me feel suicidial. After just a month of listening I felt less depressed and after three months my depression was gone. My memory improved. I need less sleep and learning is easier and faster. I cannot say enough good things about this.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't think there is a frequency that will cause harm. These are simply the same brainwave frequencies that a normal person goes through on any given day. Beta for awake, alpha for relaxed, theta for dream state and delta for sleep. I aslo have one that brings me down into episolon and one that is high frequency gamma. Your brain achieves these states on its own but the CD's allow you to achieve them any time you want. Having these trigger a lucid dream is very normal as when you lower your brainwaves it makes it easier to access information within the subconscious. A course of using these CD's will take you through some tough memories and can make you uncomfortable but the bounce back from the memory of a bad thing is much faster than recovery from the original event and the CD's make it easier to deal with. I didnt use to remember my dreams and even thought that I did not dream. ( everyone does even if they dont remember) Now I remember them and they do seem more vivid.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
[url=http://www.globalsecurity.org...]http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/accoustic. htm[/url
First time I have posted a link so I hope it works. This is general information about acoustic weapons. There is also something called Silent Sound technology. I will try to find a link for that, as well.
These are usually negatively used, ergo why it is described as a weapon. Unfortunately, much of the kind of research you are talking about, which actually has the potential to be something wonderful for unlocking the true potentials within us for the good of all, has been taken and used for nefarious purposes to control and keep secrets. The two sides of the coin you speak of are very true. A line in is a line out, and also knowing how to solve a problem or effect a change, almost always means knowing how to create it, as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Link
Here is another link for you about similar tech, again applying to weaponization and control mechanism, not only affecting thinking but physiology and behavior.
Don't get me wrong here. I think the good potentials here if we can harness it personally and use it for our own, individual solutions and healing and enlightenment are incredible. But especially in terms of this affecting DNA, I think it is also highly dangerous, and a case where if it is not fully understood and fully explained, it could create harm to even how future generations are regarded because of their parentage.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I don't think there is a frequency that will cause harm. These are simply the same brainwave frequencies that a normal person goes through on any given day. Beta for awake, alpha for relaxed, theta for dream state and delta for sleep. I aslo have one that brings me down into episolon and one that is high frequency gamma. Your brain achieves these states on its own but the CD's allow you to achieve them any time you want. Having these trigger a lucid dream is very normal as when you lower your brainwaves it makes it easier to access information within the subconscious. A course of using these CD's will take you through some tough memories and can make you uncomfortable but the bounce back from the memory of a bad thing is much faster than recovery from the original event and the CD's make it easier to deal with. I didnt use to remember my dreams and even thought that I did not dream. ( everyone does even if they dont remember) Now I remember them and they do seem more vivid.

if I am not mistaken, I think police use frequencies to break up crowds of protesters. I remember seeing a video not long ago displaying police in action. I forgot the name of the video. But if anyone has seen it, feel free to post it here.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is not surprising that there is a connection between DNA and sound/music. This is because it has been mathematically proven that there exists a remarkable, mathematical analogy between them. There are 384 instances of the nitrogen bases in the 64 codons of mRNA and the 64 anticodons of tRNA. They are analogous to the 384 rising and falling intervals between the seven types of musical scales known in the West for the last two thousand years and which have been used by the Roman Catholic Church in its church modes.

For details, see:
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting reading mate,cheers.

Been getting into this myself a bit more recently for various reasons.Initially it was reading about different plant growth rates stimulated by music.Turns out this has been thoroughly tested amongst scientists and univercitys to the point that its not even worth doing anymore as the results are consistent.The plants are not keen on rock n roll but the frequency of classical music has a positive effect.

Then i came across the gregorian monks who used to sing these special verses.One of the benefits was supposedly good health according to the person i was reading.
Was looking on youtube the other night at the 528hz range which is supposed to be the healing one.

Think you can use frequency for dowsing too,i read a book where somebody had worked out the different lengths that corresponded to different elements,like wood,silver etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Judgedead

I am just reading about a book that talks about this very subject, it's called the Twig of Revelation. (Nothing to do with the Bible)
It also talks about the banned technique of healing someone using Radionics.
I'm only half way through but it is really interesting.

We tuned our guitars to sacred frequencies (ie A=432) and whenever we practice we get a dose of peace and healthy thoughts.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

There are specific light frequencies that can cause seizures. Cellphones have been linked to brain cancer.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP.

So, after more than 3 years it looks like i'm vindicated in my thinking.

Here's a post i made over 3 years ago, and several others over the years that are along the same lines.

(WARNING: Loooong post, so if you don't like to read, you won't like it)

2008 page 1

2008 page 2

I guess people thought it was 'too out there' at the time, despite the topic of the thread being a discussion on 'genetic memory'.

Then again, saying similar things in June 2010.

June 2010 DNA Memory.

Again, no real agreement...at this point i was feeling a little under appreciated!

Another post from the same 2010 thread.

June 2010 post 2

Another post, theorising on how the 'memory is passed'.

June 2010 post 3

There's a few more posts, but i won't bother posting on here...but let's just say, i've been boring people with my theories about this since around 2002/2003.

And now, it looks like academia is performing actual experiments and research that looks like it is proving me correct.

Nice.

Think about what this may ultimately mean..the history and experiences we may one day be able to access.

This would mean a scientific proven explanation for 'reincarnation', or past lives memories.

Reincarnation would be shown to be our inherited DNA giving us temporary access to the memory and experiences of the direct ancestor who lived in the past and donated his or her DNA genetic memory codes to our own DNA. The memory that is encoded into the DNA in every cell of our bodies, and has been passed down intact through every successive generation, accumulating more and more information and collective experience with every new generation of a family.

If we can access these memories and storage areas of our cells properly and consciously, imagine what that will mean for the human species?!

It is in essence...true immortality for every one that contributed to our current DNA, perhaps stretching back millions of years in time!

edit on 9/10/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Music has always been my 'go to' when I am sad, happy, mad, just about anything.
Every time. I can always change my attitude by changing my music.

S&F thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi, I use neuroprogrammer for about 2 years but still I'm not sure about it. It works. Sometimes it seems it works too good. I have to ask myself if synchronization of the brain on one specific frequency is actually good. Normally there is always more than one freq. in the brain. And it's actually our thinking isn't it? Couldn't it be reseting or unifying our personality? Brain is no toy to play. It's too complex and we don't know much about it. Well it's still safer than using halucinogens or something like that imo.

We can talk about frequencies but now I have to go to bed, sorry. Maybe tomorrow if you can wait

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Don't have a link sorry, but this is from this post here:
Sonic Weapons

The BBC reported in Oct 2006 on a 'mobile' sonic device which is being used in Grimsby, Hull and Lancashire and is designed to deter teenagers from lingering around shops in target areas.

The device works by emitting an ultra-high frequency blast (around 19–20 kHz) that teenagers or people under approximately 20 are susceptible to and find uncomfortable.

Age-related hearing loss apparently prevents the ultra-high pitch sound from causing a nuisance to those in their late twenties and above, though this is wholly dependent on a young person's exposure to high sound pressure levels.

People older than teenagers are not affected by this device, so it is used in areas where groups of teens tend to gather to disperse them.

There was talk about the 17 suicides, among teenagers of around the same age, who had no real connection to each other in a Welsh town a couple of years ago, being the result of the kids having their minds altered by the use of this frequency device, so much that it drove them to severe depression, and subsequent suicide.

So, frequency can and does have a profound effect on both the brain and the human body as a whole, perhaps even so far as to induce suicide, murder, acts of violence, and perhaps encourage a religious view...and i suppose the reverse can also true, of inducing creativeness, happiness, bliss, innovation, learning, mental abilities.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thank you for your post. Now I know the name of the frequency they use. It is really disturbing and sad that this is used as a weapon to drive teens insane. This is just wrong.

But it also proves how effective frequencies are. Kinda makes you wonder how many other secrets those in power has been keeping from us.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you know it is a placebo does it still work?

I mean, once you know, aren't you kind of psyching yourself out with the whole thing? Personally if you told me something had a placebo effect even after it had previously worked, I would have a hard time continuing to believe in its benefits.

So after the fact I think it would not work as well if at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well,

isnt everything in the universe relative to vibrations

ie, temperatures, wavelengths..

our dna evolved from increasingly existential crystals.

originoflife.net...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It does doesn't it.

I don't think they just rely on frequency manipulation either, i've noticed light effects that are pretty weird too.

I sit in a room adjacent to the living room when using my computer. The TV is invariably on in the living room.

Turn the lights out, and sit in here typing away, and from the corner of my eye, i can see a regular and weird series of bright flashes coming from the TV.

It's really odd. It actually reminds me of Morse code, or another similar type of encoding, but it's the brightness, and the regular intervals between the flashes that i find odd.

I'm guessing it's some kind of subliminal programming going on, probably used in conjunction with specific supporting images sound frequencies on screen.

I'm hoping it's just trying to programme us to buy one product or another, even though that is disgusting enough...i dread to think what else could be being pumped into the passive mind, staring wide eyed right at the screen...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I thought I would comment on something about my last post.

A few weeks ago I downloaded a torrent of some of those brainwave sync audio tracks.

One was for sleep, Improved learning, brain power and there were some others I was not really interested in since they seemed a little too new age and spacy for my needs.

They said I should listen to them everyday for about six weeks. I have not done that yet.

But regarding the comment where I said if I knew it had a placebo affect on me I would probably stop using that....Yeah, that's a load of hard core BS, because I use the sleep track every night and I sleep better than I have in my entire life to the point I am addicted to it.

There is no music just this deep drumming sound like you were in a womb. I think that is the sound they are going for anyway.

They said to get the best results you need stereo head phones but I listen to it from my bed with computer speakers and the sub woofer turned way up, and I am out like a light.

I have some kind of weird disorder where I am sensitive to types of sounds...The doctors do not know what it is, but funny that I tell them I can feel sound trapped in me like vibrations even after it stops.

I'm probably just OCD or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join