It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wonder how the old languages relate to these frequencies such as the hebrew language.
It could be that the english language has a negative effect on us.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Says who?

One person who wrote a book (it has received one five-star review on amazon for the US). That is the source for the entire article. "wormholes" and UFOs are other topics he writes about. See his website.

We can't dispute the claims made unless we read the book. But, it's in German.

Maybe so. Maybe not. To take his word for it would be a mistake. I'll skip judgment on this one since I cannot reference to his book since I only speak English fluently.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
30 minutes with hand of god mp3 and nothing no abnormal effects i grabbed it from filestube
for something that is a mp3 and costs 200$s i feel happy i did not pay for it and get scammed

has any one else had any experiences ?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This paper is only a review of their book.
There is no actual documents provided about the research they say they did. Nor any sources that can confirms it..

Do you have any proof this is anything but science fiction?

Where did they do this research? Who was funding it? Who owns the results?

The fact that this is written in a book tells me that this is probably not research done through an institution but probably something done in their own "living room lab". I doubt these results are realistic, they totally lost me when they said they proved that cells with DNA can create small wormholes.

Never ever written this before, but I feel inclined to say: Fake and gay..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wish to say be careful with stuff like I-doser. I've tried some of them and they are more for fun. Look, most of the sets are to induce drug-high like states.
When I read something about people behind I've found something about underground musicians etc.
First of all, the sets are not long enough to take effect on most people. For example it starts at around 14 Hz and in few minutes it decreases to low theta around 5-6 or even delta. If you know something about brainwaves you know that it's impossible for 99% people. So either it will have no effect on you or it will kick and shatter your mind the way you will halucinate.
It's not about fun at all. You think ur ready for your subconscious? Self controlled meditation and prayer is safer
and better way to walk.
reply to post by spikey

If you wanna try some better stuff check this site: www.transparentcorp.com...

You can try a trial version for free. They have very good sets for insomnia too.

Their Neuroprogrammer is much more professional tool. Some sessions can be reproduced thru speakers - they are mostly isochronic which is better than binaural. You will also get there essential info you all are looking for.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

this comes out every few years.

It's probably silly crap.

While sound can manipulate information in dna, it is not some internet fook-fest of genetic junk.

In fact, most of that dna is for protein construction, immunity to diseases, and simple left overs from evolution.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I suppose your snide comment is referring to me?

You've never heard of original thought? Or considered that i had not yet read the paper?

For what it's worth, I had not heard of it until now, my ideas are my own and are my own original thought processes.

The inspiration for my thinking and ideas about hard coded DNA memories, came from reading 'The sacred mushroom: Key to the door of eternity', by Audrija Puharich 1959, and other books on diverse subjects, mostly esoterica.

Perhaps you are bitter (you read bitter) because you have yet to experience the 'eureka emotion' associated with an original thought? Or the joy of conceptualising something that isn't derived from having dogmatic literature shoved into your skull?

If you want to use the term 'Biotechnologist' to blow YOUR own trumpet, or as some kind of intellectual support for your snide retort, specifics would be nice. What's your line?

Talking of snide retorts..

Something remotely resembling even a casual attempt at correct punctuation and capitalisation from you would be polite when slagging someone else off. It would also aid the reader in knowing more easily where one sentence ends and another begins. I'm not talking about perfection you understand, (pot and kettle) rather just showing that you have the manners to make an attempt would be sufficiently polite. If nothing else, it would show you are considerate of your reader.

I would hope you're not as careless in your stated role as a 'biotechnologist', or else who knows what may escape into the environment from your Petri dish?!

As for frequencies and tones having positive or negative effects on the human brain, development of psyche, emotions, even cellular growth of the body are all demonstrably proven.

Obvious examples would be a mother gently cooing to her child, will invariably elicit a positive, calming reaction in the child, whereas the same mother screaming at the top of her lungs, will invariably produce a negative reaction. Over time, this would have a profound and permanent physiological and mental effect on the child, one way or the other.

Music comprising gentle and melodic tones, such as a meandering Ballard would tend to soothe or pacify, Thrash death metal conversely probably wouldn't.

Shaman, and a host of indigenous peoples around the world all sing and chant or use melodic tones of various frequencies together with repetitive, rhythmic percussion beats, as an aid in entering the correct mindset to 'converse' with the spirits or gods/ancestors, or to bring a third party into a similar mental/spiritual state.

All of which clearly shows frequency and melody can and does have a profound physiological effect on the human mind and body. It can and does alter the physical chemistry of the mind and body, and these chemical changes, however transient are measurable phenomena.

Religious peoples from around the world, even in your local church/chapel/synagogue/mosque/temple/coven, all sing and chant when 'conversing with their god or gods' too...i don't think this is a coincidence or accident by organised religion.

Hymns are based on certain melodies and frequencies, which i think (if you'll be so kind to indulge my ego again) is designed to elicit a specific mental or spiritual state in those singing and those exposed to the sounds.

Prayer is another form of chanting of course, and again is designed specifically to elicit or encourage a certain mental state. Both singing hymns and chanting (or prayer), is similar to sound/frequency induced hypnosis...which probably explains a lot about religion, but also hints that the 'ancients' were well aware of the power of certain frequencies and melodies on the human body long ago.

While i realise that my ideas and the paper referred to in this thread, may not be exactly the same ideas, i also realise this is not a dedicated scientific institution, demanding of rigorous peer review and extraordinary measures to validate one's hypotheses, so therefore i felt comfortable sharing my original thinking and ideas, without feeling pressured to prove it to anyone. And frankly, so should you have realised this too, before jumping down my throat.

I put my thinking 'out there' for the sole purpose of potentially inspiring other people (or not), who may be thinking along similar lines, who may be inspired and given a new direction of thought. If what i said helps them, great.

I happen to instinctively feel there is a great deal of merit to the idea that DNA may well hold an encoded archive of ancestral memory and experience...have i any proof other than my instinctual feeling? No, as you say, if there was solid unambiguous proof we would be further into making a greater use of this repository by now.

But then, even profoundly affecting discoveries begin as a simple idea or as an exercise in mental flight.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Thanks mate,

I'll look into your recommendation too.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
S+F Thanks OP

Anyone fancy cleaning up their DNA & Karma and Healing?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Love

Elf

edit on 10-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: ATS Video media files wont embed on ats media share option, no ability to generate link or embed in ats from ats media video at mo?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't you need a hi-fi sound system that could actually vibrate your whole body though? If you used headphones, or under powered speakers only the ears would be getting any benefit. I would think some ear plugs and speakers that can actually reproduce the full spectrum of human hearing(20Hz-20,000Hz) would also be needed. Anyone try anything that vibrates the body at some frequency?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Double Post.

edit on 10/10/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Now that's pretty cool. I haven't spent much time looking through "Philosophy and Metaphysics", but I gotta say, WOW!!

I must say, I'm not sold on the deal with clairvoyance, telekinesis, etc. However, definitely REALLY COOL.

Thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Your too high on the pedestal, we can't hear you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Wouldn't you need a hi-fi sound system that could actually vibrate your whole body though? If you used headphones, or under powered speakers only the ears would be getting any benefit. I would think some ear plugs and speakers that can actually reproduce the full spectrum of human hearing(20Hz-20,000Hz) would also be needed. Anyone try anything that vibrates the body at some frequency?

You wouldn't necessarily need all of that. Headphones work just fine. The sound doesn't need a whole lot of help to vibrate your entire body, just focusing on the tones will trigger it. If you're in serious need of an "all inclusive" experience, try the OM. It's actually spoken in three drawn out syllables: A-U-M. Repeat them as part of prayer or meditation and you will feel the vibration you seek.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
On this subject

How does everyone experience the following?

Many say they can "feel" the music and vibrations having a positive effect.

Love

Elf
edit on 18-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I thought I would comment on something about my last post.

A few weeks ago I downloaded a torrent of some of those brainwave sync audio tracks.

One was for sleep, Improved learning, brain power and there were some others I was not really interested in since they seemed a little too new age and spacy for my needs.

They said I should listen to them everyday for about six weeks. I have not done that yet.

But regarding the comment where I said if I knew it had a placebo affect on me I would probably stop using that....Yeah, that's a load of hard core BS, because I use the sleep track every night and I sleep better than I have in my entire life to the point I am addicted to it.

There is no music just this deep drumming sound like you were in a womb. I think that is the sound they are going for anyway.

They said to get the best results you need stereo head phones but I listen to it from my bed with computer speakers and the sub woofer turned way up, and I am out like a light.

I have some kind of weird disorder where I am sensitive to types of sounds...The doctors do not know what it is, but funny that I tell them I can feel sound trapped in me like vibrations even after it stops.

I'm probably just OCD or something.

I too am sensitive to sounds and I can feel sound trapped in me like vibrations. Actually, for me this turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I was able to cure my breast cancer using 'vibrationals' without meds or surgery-- and my education and background is in business -- not physics, medicine or health-care related.

This is the basic theory of vibrational or vibropathics -- think of a school of small fish in a large pond -- a very still pond. Next think if you were to throw a small rock or a pebble into the middle of the pond. It would create a ripple effect. But, of course, you can only see the ripple effects on the surface -- but think of what this ripple produced under the surface. This ripple effect, under the surface, exposes the smaller fish and so their 'cover' would be blown and they'd be eaten by the larger fish and the larger fish would be eaten by the even larger fish.

BTW, from what you described, IMO, I doubt you are OCD. Look up Indigo's (on sites authored specifically by experts on the topic -- other than ATS) and see if maybe you meet most of the characteristics. Indigo's' are sound and light sensitive, as well as sensitive to chemicals and artificial crap. They're also in tune with people's feelings, sensitive to their feelings. They have the ability to 'step outside of themselves' (not literally) and feel what the other person is feeling, at least up to a point. They're in tune with the feelings of others and can sense things others may not be able to sense -- a higher than average level of intuition, but not weird or psychic.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's really interesting, it reminds me of reading about using directed sound waves to fight cancer, by causing a vibration to 'shift' the cancer cells. Something like that.
Being sound sensitive myself I find this an Interesting topic op
star only, as flag not working(?!)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very interesting, will have to dig a little bit deeper

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh wow, didn't realise how old this article was! Recently found it on twitter and put a search in to see if it'd been posted already just incase. This is really groundbreaking stuff if true though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well, even older then Hebrew is Sumerian and Sanskrit, I wonder how those languages affect the body? Why would English have a negative effect on us when it came from an ancient language? (Old German - Old English)? And even though it now has many borrowed words, why would those be negative?

Original Poster, when you talked about Language and DNA, I think this video will be very interesting to you:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join