It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meta Analysis Potentially Demonstrating the Existence of 2012 Disinfo Agents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Deetermined

I elect not to confirm or deny anything personal.

It's all starting to come together. I've never paid attention to anyone's "signature" before. I considered most of them just a distraction and ignored them.

"Stereology is the science of estimating geometric quantities in kidneys, lungs, brains, and any other tissues."

No wonder you're so damned bored! I doubt that it has some kind of "clever" hidden meaning to anything or anyone. No wonder you're looking for a reason and a way to try and amuse yourself! LOL!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The way I see it ,this is a conspiracy "theory"site with most threads being made on assumptions with the exceptions of course.Because it's theories most time the "truth" is hidden or skewed,so all opinions should be welcomed.

If you are talking about me then you should know that XCalibur254 has probably pointed out some 20 mistakes, maybe more, that I have made and do acknowledge

I appreciate that you have admitted your inaccuracies we all make them,the only thing I have a problem with is the inability to have a proper debate without the personal attacks.

Most calls for censorship come from those that do not have the evidence on their side. At least that is my observation. There is often a call for people to leave that disagree.
Like I said before the threads we both are referring to don't have the proper evidence to back them up,I guess you would call it faith based a belief or an opinion,so how would one prove that?Science is one of the greatest hidden truths around,everyday something new is discovered and doesn't always follow the rules of evidence,how many times has science figured it out only to be proven wrong.Most theories are solved by connecting the dots and you can't do that without all opinions and ideas all should be heard with respect.Never think you know it all.Some of us need to eat a big slice of humble pie everyday,including me.

Maybe it's me being naive,I'm not used to dealing with liars(not you personally,in general)I don't understand them....I just think everyone's ideas,beliefs and opinions should be heard,and not personally attacked for expressing them.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%,couldn't have said it better myself

How did this turn into a Bible debate??

edit on 7-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

... so all opinions should be welcomed.

I give out stars to people that propose views counter to mine when they state them well. I have starred comments made by people in t his very thread that are counter to my thinking. To me a star is for a well made statement, not to support my point of view.

the only thing I have a problem with is the inability to have a proper debate without the personal attacks.

Agreed. I certainly have posted inappropriate comments in reply to snide comments I have received. In one thread despite complaints to mods posts were left in place where I was called stupid, an idiot, and a host of other names.

Like I said before the threads we both are referring to don't have the proper evidence to back them up,I guess you would call it faith based a belief or an opinion,so how would one prove that?Science is one of the greatest hidden truths around,everyday something new is discovered and doesn't always follow the rules of evidence,how many times has science figured it out only to be proven wrong.Most theories are solved by connecting the dots and you can't do that without all opinions and ideas all should be heard with respect.Never think you know it all.Some of us need to eat a big slice of humble pie everyday,including me.

Science is a method. The notion of what is science changes. It is refined over time as are the ideas that are considered to be scientific based. Some issues are pretty rock solid. They don't change. Other issues do change. At least 3 times ideas that have received Nobel prizes were shown to be incorrect. But these ideas were not as well established as others. The reason I say that is because people were still investigating them.

To find that some issue is changed in science does not mean that everything in science is changed. A change is not bad, but is actually good.Fixing and correcting and continuing to improve are important goals.

Maybe it's me being naive,I'm not used to dealing with liars(not you personally,in general)I don't understand them....I just think everyone's ideas,beliefs and opinions should be heard,and not personally attacked for expressing them.

It's easy to tell lies. It is also profitable at times to tell lies. It's profitable in the sense of money, or attention, or to get a rise out of someone. I have a feeling that is why some people purposely lie here in these threads.

To say something that is wrong is not a lie. Suppose someone says that the sky today was purple. Most people would see that as a lie. But suppose that a person claims they saw a new planet in the sky. Just because there are none does not mean the person lied. They were mistaken. Whatever they saw they did not report. What they did report was their interpretation of the sighting, not the sighting itself. Now suppose that someone points out to them that they were looking at Venus. Now the person replies it was not Venus because it was purple and they saw spaceships fly out of it and then a red beam shot out and caused a meteor shower. Right about here I begin to ask them if this is true or they are having a laugh. People do this and turn a sighting of something beautiful into a lie. A mistake is transformed into a lie. I see that sort of thing happen a bit too often.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

How did this turn into a bible debate?

-- I don't even want to look back and find out.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I was just thinking the same as you. I was interested in the info/disinfo situation.

All I know is during the last three years information seems to have been tightly interwoven with the disinformation.
Just as a person is getting their message out someone comes along to debunk them. Right now - at this point in time it seems that for every whistleblower/long held secret keeper/psychic/political activist/website/whatever there is a debunker.

As for this site - I was told that Occupy Wall Street/Anonymous/whoever is next in line are CIA fronts. I ask for help or a clue to why this is so. I ask for some type of evidence so that I am not mislead but NO ONE so far has helped me understand exactly why they are a front for the CIA or how they know this....

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

I wondered where the concrete was analyzed and have come up with some interesting material.

Giancarlo Barbadoro and others are discussed here
A Concrete Tale

It seems that evidence is still lacking.

In every post you completely ignore human psychology.. On something like this you have to take into account that nobody in the archaeological world wants to upset the status quo.

You at no point consider that official institutions are either funded by governments who have political motivation or privately funded so are not without bias or outside influence.

The existence of the Bosnian Pyramids is a huge problem for religious groups, academic institutions and private interested parties, who will lobby against this discovery.

You never consider that data is often tampered/altered to fulfil the financial or political aims of the institutions.

Remember 'climate gate' ? Data being altered to support the case for Man-made global warming.. This was only discovered due to hackers..

You have no other tools to argue your case other than using official data.. Which can be compromised and influenced by external interested parties. This data is not absolute and should always be questioned.

With the Bosnian Pyramids you do not apply the most valuable human tool..

Common sense.

"Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more. "

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

On something like this you have to take into account that nobody in the archaeological world wants to upset the status quo.

That's just plain wrong. Every scientist wants to find something so interesting that it WILL upset the status quo. No one wants to be remembered for being a student. Everyone is striving to be the teacher.

You at no point consider that official institutions are either funded by governments who have political motivation or privately funded so are not without bias or outside influence.

It is so painfully obvious that you have no idea about research. You should find out what meetings are in your area that can be attended. Go to a poster session hosted by your local college and see how contentious scientific discussions can be. No government or private group is spending money to hear last year's news. Your bias claims are based on your personal lack of understanding of the issues at hand.

The existence of the Bosnian Pyramids is a huge problem for religious groups, academic institutions and private interested parties, who will lobby against this discovery.

If the Bosnian pyramids have something interesting to them as they do (actual archaeological sites, not this wacko pyramid claim) then the information will be accepted.

You never consider that data is often tampered/altered to fulfil the financial or political aims of the institutions.

Such claims originate from wackos that pretend that is why their nutty lies are real.

Remember 'climate gate' ? Data being altered to support the case for Man-made global warming.. This was only discovered due to hackers..

When I heard about the emails I listened and it was fairly obvious to me that people making the comments simply did not understand basic math.

You have no other tools to argue your case other than using official data.. Which can be compromised and influenced by external interested parties. This data is not absolute and should always be questioned.

You have nothing to argue other than your basic ignorance of the issues at hand. Nothing you've listed is meaningful. Just because you do not understand does not mean that you cannot learn. I believe you can.

With the Bosnian Pyramids you do not apply the most valuable human tool..

Common sense.

I do use common sense. They are not pyramids. They only look like pyramids from certain carefully chosen angles. They do not have the characteristics of pyramids.

Only those without common sense think these are pyramids.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Please response to the posted issues and not something which you chose not to corroborate.

The issue here is to examine the nature of posts, which is meta analysis, and provide ideas that indicate there are disinfo agents in the 2012 forum.

I believe that the disinfo agents are those that post obviously false information time and time again. The repeated posting of lens flares, the repeated posting of sun dogs, the repeated posting of second sun, the repeated posting of Nibiru posts are examples of postings that issue false information. Those that repeat and repeat these fallacies are I believe people attempting to damage the learning process of those that have questions.

Having questions is good. Being fed lies instead of facts is bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you believe our governments would not monitor and try to influence alternative sites such as this.. you are naive.

If you want to look back through history and find out how many "conspiracies" turned out to be true.

take a look

conspiraciesthatweretrue.blogspot.com...

9/11 to be added soon...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So where in this is the part that shows that anyone here at ATS in the 2012 forum is a disinfo agent.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I know.

My partner is a doctor in psychology until we went through your posts she though I was crazy! Do the right thing.. Still time.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

OK, cupcake you think you did research, but you did cupcake research that wasn't scientific.

The problem is that you weren't happy about how people interpreted your research or applied our research.

Doesn't that sound like the charlatans that propose ideas here at ATS? It sounds just like people that twist together Nibiru and Nemesis.

I was happy with the research.. it was their approach that disappointed me.

I improved the life of 10'000 kids and spent the profit on a charity climb doing Everest.. So tell me who you are ?
What defines you? What have you achieved?

Nibiru and Nemesis are the same thing..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

I know.

My partner is a doctor in psychology until we went through your posts she though I was crazy! Do the right thing.. Still time.

I'm not afraid to die, but their are people I would want to help..

I've held the hand of one of the greatest people to have existed on this planet, while terminal illness took them away.. I have seen the best of what humans can be.

Yet everyday I see cowardice, lies and greed. 9/11 was it.. If a government can do that to it's own people then anything is possible.

You go to sleep tonight and think hard about the decisions you have made.

It is not too late.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

We are in trouble and there isn't time to waste.

Plan.

If El heirro erupts the resulting landslide could create a Tsunami that will hit the eastern seaboard of the US.

Your government doesn't care about you.. Remember Katrina?

Islands of volcanic origin, such as the Canaries, have an especially large potential for triggering a tsunami. That the Canaries constitute a danger was shown 300 000 years ago when a part of the island El Hierro slid into the sea, triggering a mega-tsunami which carried rocks as high as a house for many hundreds of metres into the interior of the east coast of what is today the USA.

El heirro may be about to blow.. Please just keep an eye on activity.

Subscribe to the Tsunami alarm system details here www.tsunami-alarm-system.com...

www.irishweatheronline.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
To those reading and participating in this thread - I believe that as long as we have lies and people prepared to tell lies then disinformation will be a reality. Anyone who has studied psychology will know that psychopaths and narcissists can lie - to the extent - they can pass lie detector tests because their bodily functions don't register - the same as people who are not psychopathic or narcissistic.

Liars also never come clean - unless they are cornered - even then some deeply disordered people will still rationalise their lies.

For me - maybe not for other people - I think that lies do the greatest damage and disservice to everyone. Lies have diverted our true history - have seen the manipulation of humanity and have caused more pain and suffering than any other singular device. Think about a time in your life when a lie - you truly believed - was uncovered and the truth revealed. Just know that 9/11 or 2012 or any other conspiracy that has a hint of a lie embedded in it - will never be exposed by those who created it or extended its use. Lies will always be exposed by those who have nothing to gain and nothing to lose. At this point in our Earthly existence - I would estimate that to be most of the population on the planet.

I say let TPTB get into their Denver bunkers when the cataclysm comes & when the doors become jammed and they cannot be opened from the inside - I for one will be able to tell the truth when I tell them I cannot open the doors for you because I do not have the knowledge. Why do I not have the knowledge? Because you only told me what you wanted me to know - you never told me how to rescue you....

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join