It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meta Analysis Potentially Demonstrating the Existence of 2012 Disinfo Agents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"Hebrew slaves in Egypt"

In the traditional chronology, the Egyptian oppression of Hebrew slaves would have occurred in the 18th dynasty. The problem is there is little to no historical evidence of Hebrew slaves in Egypt at this time. However, when placed in the 12th dynasty under a revised chronology, there is substantial evidence for Israelite slave laborers in Egypt.

Dr Rosalie David, in charge of the Egyptian department of the Manchester Museum, writes about Semitic slavery in Kahun during the second half of the 12th dynasty:

It is apparent that the Asiatics were present in the town in some numbers, and this may have reflected the situation elsewhere in Egypt. It can be stated that these people were loosely classed by Egyptians as ‘Asiatics’, although their exact homeland in Syria or Palestine cannot be determined … The reason for their presence in Egypt remains unclear.

The Bible makes it quite clear why the Israelite slaves resided in Egypt:

Now there arose a new king over Egypt who did not know Joseph, and he said to his people, ‘Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we’…Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens…And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage… (Exodus 1:8-14).

Dr Rosalie David also writes about the slave presence at Gurob, Egypt:

The scattered documentation gives no clear answer as to how or why the Asiatics came to Egypt in the Middle Kingdom…There is nevertheless firm literary evidence that Asiatic slaves, women and children were at Gurob."

creation.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c5cc357d3f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Once again, you've proven that you haven't read the linked article. Secondly, my mention of your inability to understand what you read in the Bible was based on your incoherent argument for Genesis after I explained it to you, and yet you still chose to disregard it. I can only gather that you either have no understanding of what's written or you have a problem in understanding others' communication.

I did read the article. It chooses a date. So what? Where is there any evidence for a large number of Hebrew slaves in Egypt? There are a list of failures for exodus. Why not start with that failure?

Your statement on Genesis was the old trite excuse. It is wrong because the order is wrong. Myth 2 does not detail myth 1. It's hard to believe that anyone would think they were the same story.

The geological evidence shows us that the evolutionary order of life on Earth does not match the order given in the bible. The order of creation in the two myths is different. The bible can't get its own story straight and it does not match the world we see.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Trying to support the biblical account by quoting the bible is a no go here. The issue is showing that exodus happened. The only source for this is the bible. The archaeological record says no.

All you do here is suggest that there might have been some slaves that were Hebrew. The Egyptians were meticulous record keepers. Why no records of this?

Why doesn't the bible mention the pyramids?

I love the link you provided. It is the same trite bible thumping claim that all of history has to be changed and all of the dates changed. Skip the dendrochronology and radiocarbon dating. Skip the records from other civilizations. Skip the astronomy.

The goal of the link is to twist and mangle the evidence to fit the bible.

I was looking though the page and one reference talks about a Bruce Williams, but the foot note is to a William Sumner.

Later on a foot note does nothing other than to contradict the claims of the archaeologist to fit some biblical notion.

The only way that the bible can be made to even slightly work out is to distort or fabricate evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It would be best if this thread returned to the topic which is about the existence of disinfo agents and not the failings of the bible.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Wish people would get over the whole Bible thing.. it's just a story to pacify and control. You have a perfectly good thread and then people bring a fairy story into it..

Explain mass extinctions with the bible.. Did God mess up on his first few attempts and start again!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It would be best if this thread returned to the topic which is about the existence of disinfo agents and not the failings of the bible.

I think "Heartisblack" and "Colangus" said it best. Your definition of a disinfo agent is anyone who disagrees with you. The fact that you don't understand what you read in the Bible is your only reason for throwing it out. If archaeologists use it as a reference of history, why do you totally dismiss it? Only because you don't understand it?

I'm guessing the reason you believe there are so many disinfo agents in the first place is because you don't understand what they're saying either? Use some logic. Wouldn't a disinfo agent be someone who's trying to squelch hysteria instead of creating it? Otherwise, what would be the purpose? With that said, I believe you would be the perfect disinfo agent! But you must think that ATS is made up primarily of crazy attention seekers who aren't able to command attention anywhere else in their lives, so they come here. Now whose theory makes the most sense here?

I like how you totally ignore my latest posting regarding the Hebrew slaves and Dr. Rosalie David as a source. There could be a number of reasons why the pyramids are not mentioned in the Bible. There are 138 of them and the oldest and largest one dates back to 2656 BC. Supposedly the Exodus took place around 1210 BC. Not to mention, I'm sure God didn't see any relevance in pointing out extravagant homage to Egyptian kings while he's trying to prove that he's the true King of all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by stereologist

I think "Heartisblack" and "Colangus" said it best. Your definition of a disinfo agent is anyone who disagrees with you. The fact that you don't understand what you read in the Bible is your only reason for throwing it out. If archaeologists use it as a reference of history, why do you totally dismiss it? Only because you don't understand it?

I'm guessing the reason you believe there are so many disinfo agents in the first place is because you don't understand what they're saying either? Use some logic. Wouldn't a disinfo agent be someone who's trying to squelch hysteria instead of creating it? Otherwise, what would be the purpose? With that said, I believe you would be the perfect disinfo agent! But you must think that ATS is made up primarily of crazy attention seekers who aren't able to command attention anywhere else in their lives, so they come here. Now whose theory makes the most sense here?

I like how you totally ignore my latest posting regarding the Hebrew slaves and Dr. Rosalie David as a source. There could be a number of reasons why the pyramids are not mentioned in the Bible. There are 138 of them and the oldest and largest one dates back to 2656 BC. Supposedly the Exodus took place around 1210 BC. Not to mention, I'm sure God didn't see any relevance in pointing out extravagant homage to Egyptian kings while he's trying to prove that he's the true King of all.

The oldest Pyramids could be approx 35 thousand years old. The Bosnian Pyramids are going to force us to completely re-evaluate the human civilization timeline and am sorry to say.. completely makes the Bible irrelevant.

www.bosnianpyramids.org...

That heavyweights of archaeology had concluded that the structures near Visoko were manmade, is actually old news – announced to the world in 2007, after a visit to the “Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids” by Dr. Nabil Swelim.

the conclusion was that the piece of wood was 34,000 years old – which could, in theory, be the date when these pyramids were created. If true (and only further digging will tell), then the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids will not merely change a paradigm, but completely shatter it. To be continued, in 2010.

www.philipcoppens.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

The only thing this proves is that science has a tendency to debunk itself over and over again on how to figure dates and times.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Stereo, I'm interested in hearing your answers to your own list of questions on "why" and "who" you think the shills are on ATS. This might give me a little more insight as to how you think.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The fact that you don't understand what you read in the Bible is your only reason for throwing it out. If archaeologists use it as a reference of history, why do you totally dismiss it? Only because you don't understand it?

Actually it is archaeologists that have found the bible lacking.

I'm guessing the reason you believe there are so many disinfo agents in the first place is because you don't understand what they're saying either?

You are so confused here. I am not the one claiming the existence of disinfo agents.

I believe you would be the perfect disinfo agent! But you must think that ATS is made up primarily of crazy attention seekers who aren't able to command attention anywhere else in their lives, so they come here.

Thanks for getting to the meat of the matter. I and others are labeled disinfo agents. The guess about what I believe is a guess that I will not deny or endorse.

I like how you totally ignore my latest posting regarding the Hebrew slaves and Dr. Rosalie David as a source.

You've posted long winded statements that probably include that source.

The pyramids are not mentioned in the bible yet details of architecture from other places are mentioned. Pretty hard to not see Giza from the Nile. Ever been there? No. If you had you'd be astonishing at their commanding presence over the Nile.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That heavyweights of archaeology had concluded that the structures near Visoko were manmade, is actually old news – announced to the world in 2007, after a visit to the “Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids” by Dr. Nabil Swelim.

The hill in Bosnia is a hill. It is not man made.

Bosian Pyramid

In 2007 a report by Egyptologist Nabil Mohamed Abdel Swelim was publicised by the Archaeological Park which said that the Pyramid of the Sun was the world's largest pyramid.[24] After two visits to Visoko he released a report in 2007 in which he concluded: “Arguments in favour or in disfavour have no effect on the fact that the pyramid concept and the properties are there for everyone to see”. [25] However, in 2010 he released a report in which he clarified that he does not claim it is a man-made pyramid, but rather that he uses the term for any feature, natural or artificial, which is a geometric pyramid. He does not exclude the possibility it is man-made.

Swelim is not saying it is man made. He is saying it is a pyramid shaped hill.

Read this description and learn that much of what is shown about the pyramids is not true such as the symmetry of the hills or the tunnel networks or the general acceptance by archaeologists.
The Bosnian Pyramids

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Stereologist.. I am afraid I have you on this one! I've been there.. Whilst I did not study archaeology my friend did his PHD on the Pyramids.. Hence was gutted that much of what he had spend 4 years writing about, basically has to be chucked away!

Have you been? They are man-made structures.. Go and have a look for yourself and don't use wacopedia for your info!

Like every great discovery... First comes denial.. acceptance.. then assimilation.. The problem is it is too big to assimilate.. So we are stuck on denial for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If that discovery had been made by an American team, there would be no question.. It's politics ! and just a sign of the incredible arrogance of the western archaeological world to ignore it for so long!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So, if you're not claiming disinfo agents, you're trying to figure out why someone would consider you one.

"Are the posters unaware of previous discussions and debunkings or are they bravely and valiantly working to make the knowledge known?"

So, if this is your only question, the answer becomes a boring one. It's obvious that the answer is both.

As for you personally, you have a history of making claims with no backup or source, so you make it easy for others to dismiss you. As for others who do use sources to back up their claims and others still don't believe it, it's because it's a controversial subject that can't be proven and they only have theory to go by.

The reason for "others valiantly working to make the knowledge known" is for all the same reasons listed in the "The End of the World as We Know It" thread. There is no "logical" or scientific explanation, therefore, you must consider a "spiritual" view. If you're not capable of doing that, then you're just wasting your time looking for an answer.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Stereologist.. I am afraid I have you on this one! I've been there.. Whilst I did not study archaeology my friend did his PHD on the Pyramids.. Hence was gutted that much of what he had spend 4 years writing about, basically has to be chucked away!

Have you been? They are man-made structures.. Go and have a look for yourself and don't use wacopedia for your info!

Like every great discovery... First comes denial.. acceptance.. then assimilation.. The problem is it is too big to assimilate.. So we are stuck on denial for quite some time.

Don't be offended when Stereo's response shows that he's not only stuck in denial, but he lives in it for eternity.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So the fact that you have been to Bosnia means that your opinion trumps experts from across the globe that say that the Bosnian pyramids are natural?

Like many claims there is a proposal, then fact finding, and then dismissal as the facts don't add up.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If that discovery had been made by an American team, there would be no question.. It's politics ! and just a sign of the incredible arrogance of the western archaeological world to ignore it for so long!

Another misleading suggestion. It is researchers from across the globe that say this wet from an idea to a hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So, if you're not claiming disinfo agents, you're trying to figure out why someone would consider you one.

All I am doing is providing a single place where people can state their position on disinfo agents in the 2012 forum.

As for you personally, you have a history of making claims with no backup or source, so you make it easy for others to dismiss you.

There you go telling fibs. I back up my claims. I don't bother on 10th or so time. I don't bother if the the original claimant doesn't back up their position.

There is no "logical" or scientific explanation, therefore, you must consider a "spiritual" view. If you're not capable of doing that, then you're just wasting your time looking for an answer.

The 2012 threads post ideas such as unknown planets, solar events, impactors, alignments, etc. These are all observable phenomena. These issues are decidable using scientific methods.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Don't be offended when Stereo's response shows that he's not only stuck in denial, but he lives in it for eternity.

There are close minded people that refuse to examine the evidence. All of you are free to open your minds and examine the evidence. The evidence does not suggest that the hills in Bosnia claimed to be pyramids are anything other than natural structures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join