It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meta Analysis Potentially Demonstrating the Existence of 2012 Disinfo Agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Deetermined

Don't be offended when Stereo's response shows that he's not only stuck in denial, but he lives in it for eternity.

There are close minded people that refuse to examine the evidence. All of you are free to open your minds and examine the evidence. The evidence does not suggest that the hills in Bosnia claimed to be pyramids are anything other than natural structures.

Examine this....

Bosnia's Sun Pyramid: The Concrete Pyramid Theory Confirmed!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010 AT 6:48PM

www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

"I'm not authorized to do so, but the original report will be presented this summer in Sarajevo during the 2nd International Scientific Conference on the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. However, please let me remind you that 5 different insititutions came to the same conclusions. Some reports are available on this website, others on the official page of the Archaeological Park: Bosnian pyramid of the Sun Foundation.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

You can start checking the link above when the website maintenance is over."

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

All I am doing is providing a single place where people can state their position on disinfo agents in the 2012 forum.

For what purpose?

There you go telling fibs. I back up my claims. I don't bother on 10th or so time. I don't bother if the the original claimant doesn't back up their position.

Lies. You don't bother at all, even when someone has backed up their position.

The 2012 threads post ideas such as unknown planets, solar events, impactors, alignments, etc. These are all observable phenomena. These issues are decidable using scientific methods.

My comment regarding taking a "spiritual" view was specifically tied to the named thread I used, not others. The thread I mentioned discussed in detail why people felt the need to post such things about all of the the above (along with natural curiosity, of course).

YOUR scientific methods (theory) must not mean crap to them, and deservedly so.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are well known archaeological sites there. The existence of some man made materials in the area has been known for some time. That does not mean that the natural hills are anything other than natural hills. In fact, it is the potential destruction of archaeological sites by the pyramid diggers that has other archaeologists in an uproar. They want this stopped.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Are the posters unaware of previous discussions and debunkings or are they bravely and valiantly working to make the knowledge known?
reply to post by stereologist

So because it's been previously discussed no one is allowed to discuss it again?To tell you the truth,I find it somewhat suspicious that some people,that either don't believe said subject,spend such an enormous time in those threads?If I either don't believe or have no interest I don't click them on,and neither should the people that chronically disagree.Is it due to an overinflated ego,they have to be right in every thread?Or is some other reason?Regardless if true or not sometimes its entertaining to just discuss the possibilities of whatever,and because of a few the thread slowly dies...that what I have a problem with,it becomes a form of censorship.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I wondered where the concrete was analyzed and have come up with some interesting material.

Giancarlo Barbadoro and others are discussed here
A Concrete Tale

It seems that evidence is still lacking.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

This is a site dedicated to finding out the truth. How can that be achieved when only one side of the argument is allowed to present their viewpoint?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Stereo, if you weren't so lazy, you'd search out other threads for your answer on disinfo agents without having to start a new one. Here's a perfect example. Sadly enough, the descriptions they use sound exactly like your behavior. I am now convinced that the disinfo agents are people like you AND THEY are the ones who are seeking attention because they can't get it anywhere else, as I mentioned before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here you go, Stereo! As of the conference that took place on September 9, 2011, here are the conclusions:

Conclusions of the Second International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids

Category: News
Published on Sunday, 25 September 2011

Twenty seven experts and researchers from eleven countries (United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Germany, Finland, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina) unanimously accepted conclusions offered by Scientific Committee which consisted of:

- Prof. dr. Ljuba Ristovski (Macedonia), physicist, professor at University of Belgrade

- Dr. Sara Acconci (Italy), archaeologist

- Dr. Ernest Bauman (Germany), Biologist and physicist

- Prof. dr. Lucia Krasovec-Lukac (Italy), architect, professor at Politecnico di Milano

- Dr. sc. Slobodan Mizdrak (Croatia), physicist, independent researcher

- Prof. dr. Paolo Debertolis (Italy), anthropologist, professor at University of Trieste

- Eng. Heikki Savolainen (Finska), professional sound engineer

- Eng. Goran Marjanović (Serbia), Megatrend University

- Klaus Dona (Austria), curator

The following conclusions and suggestions have been accepted:

Interdisciplinary scientific research of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is globally important project.

Number of energy phenomena (electromagnetic fields, ultrasound, infrasound) have been detected and measured on Bosnian Pyramids and Underground Labyrinth. Most probably these phenomena have an artificial source which have to be precisely located and explained in the future work.

Archaeological and anthropological work in Underground labyrinth “Ravne” have produced proofs of its artificial origin and advanced builders.

Radiocarbon dating of organic material discovered in binder on the terrace located on Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, which produced result of 10.350 years (+/- 50 years) B.C. might require the history of the Planet is to be redefined.

Further archaeological work is needed on Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun to confirm potential inner passageways and chambers within.

www.sbresearchgroup.eu... an-valley-of-the-pyramids&catid=22%3Anotizie-in-inglese&Itemid=121&lang=en

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

So because it's been previously discussed no one is allowed to discuss it again?

Although people want to pretend that I am attempting to restrict discussion by this statement, the statement is actually a question that asks about what is happening.

Here is a positive statement of your position that I appreciate being stated.

To tell you the truth,I find it somewhat suspicious that some people,that either don't believe said subject,spend such an enormous time in those threads?

On the other hand I do not agree with this statement. Should there be only 1 side to a discussion. Often there are many different thoughts.

If I either don't believe or have no interest I don't click them on,and neither should the people that chronically disagree.

If you are talking about me then you should know that XCalibur254 has probably pointed out some 20 mistakes, maybe more, that I have made and do acknowledge.

Is it due to an overinflated ego,they have to be right in every thread?

Regardless if true or not sometimes its entertaining to just discuss the possibilities of whatever,and because of a few the thread slowly dies...that what I have a problem with,it becomes a form of censorship.

Most calls for censorship come from those that do not have the evidence on their side. At least that is my observation. There is often a call for people to leave that disagree.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That thread is not in the 2012 forum. Thanks for the link.

I'll read through it in a bit.

Here in the 2012 forum there are a large number of threads about topics such as Nibiru and Nemesis and IRAS and Elenin that could also be single threads, but they are not.

I do appreciate your input here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've been playing the ignore STEREO AND XCALIBUR game for a while. Maybe you all should too since they seem to have your guys' feathers all up in a bunch. Who wants to play?

Disinformation is everywhere. Believing in anything wholeheartedly is counter productive to living. All we are sure of is that we're born and eventually we die, everything in between is a cornucopia of lies, truth and everything in between.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you go to the next page there are drawings of the tunnel system.
Findings page 1

It is too weird to be suggesting it looks like lung tissue. I've worked with lung tissue and the tissue shown has been carefully chosen to show this similarity.

The rest of the pages simply show a tunnel and efforts to shore up the tunnel.
edit on 7-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Disinformation is everywhere. Believing in anything wholeheartedly is counter productive to living. All we are sure of is that we're born and eventually we die, everything in between is a cornucopia of lies, truth and everything in between.

Disinformation is everywhere. Are you responsible for spreading it or are you trying to deal with it?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

The only reason you call the information we present disinformation is because it proves your pet theory wrong. Both sides have access to the same sources, I just choose to look at peer-reviewed sources instead of believing every YouTube video that presents and alternative theory even though its based on bad science or interpretations. If it were disinformation you'd be able to counter our points. Instead you have to resort to attacking the messenger because your beliefs can't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would also point out that making it through the peer review process does not mean it is so. It means that the ideas are well worked out and don't have obvious flaws. It means that limitations are clearly expressed. It means that the work is well written and well thought out. It does not mean it is correct.

There are many examples of well worked out ideas that do not pass muster. The Nemesis proposal was peer reviewed. It was discussed. Other examined the work and made proposals of their own. In the end Nemesis turned out not to be valid. Still, it was an important issue to discuss.

In a paper I reviewed that is out of my area of expertise, I asked the authors why they did their work as they did. It appeared to me that the work did not provide them an answer to the hypothesis they proposed. I learned later that others in the know made similar and more direct comments. The group reworked their experiment and produced a much better paper.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you go to the next page there are drawings of the tunnel system.
Findings page 1

It is too weird to be suggesting it looks like lung tissue. I've worked with lung tissue and the tissue shown has been carefully chosen to show this similarity.

The rest of the pages simply show a tunnel and efforts to shore up the tunnel.
edit on 7-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Why anyone would show the pictures to make the tunnel system look like lung tissue under a microscope is beyond me. Seems rather silly really.

I did get a laugh out of one of the conclusions on the Moon pyramid...

"Radiocarbon dating of organic material discovered in binder on the terrace located on Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, which produced result of 10.350 years (+/- 50 years) B.C. might require the history of the Planet is to be redefined."

I can only hope that "Planet" is referring to one of the other pyramids. So far I've only found three named "Moon", "Sun", and "Dragon". Let's hope that "Dragon" was renamed "Planet" and that they're not suggesting that the history of the actual planet needs to be redefined. LOL! Everything I've read over the last few days suggests to me that science's method of dating definitely needs to be redefined.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A common way for people to spot the workings of TPTB are icons and names.

Oddly enough no one I know about has commented that either Xcalibur254, phage, or myself has cleverly or not so cleverly passed a hidden message in their user name.

For example,
Is 254 the base from which Xcalibur254 works?
Is stereologist a numerical code for a secret group?
Are secret messages being passed in their avatars (hint: look up steganography)?
Does phage cleverly hide illuminati symbols in his avatar?
Is there a reason this post left off the name of a co-conspirator in the disinfo game?

There must be something there if the claims in many threads are valid.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereo, what exactly is your area of expertise?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The names of the pyramids are:
Sun, Moon, Dragon, Love, and Earth. Not sure if there are other hills he has given names to.
www.bosnianpyramids.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I elect not to confirm or deny anything personal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join