It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meta Analysis Potentially Demonstrating the Existence of 2012 Disinfo Agents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Nibiru and Nemesis are the same thing..

This sort of claim simply shows that you have not researched the source of these tales.

Nibiru - fictional planet made up by Sitchin
Nemesis - hypothetical planet based on perceived cyclic extinctions

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with disinfo agents in the 2012 forums?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with 2012 let alone disinfo agents in the 2012 forums?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

What does any of that have to do with 2012 let alone disinfo agents in the 2012 forums?

Your reactions reveal that you are a dis-info agent.. Hence very relevant. What is going to happen on the 9th November ? Let me know the timeline so I can try and do something useful.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Your reactions reveal that you are a dis-info agent.. Hence very relevant. What is going to happen on the 9th November ? Let me know the timeline so I can try and do something useful.

Tell me what I can do.. Is there hope?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What does anything previously stated have to do with anything at all on the 9th as you suggest that the 9th is of interest?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What does anything you have stated have anything whatsoever to do with 2012 or with disinfo agents in the 2012 forum?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Come on. it's o.k I know ! Just give me a hint.. You won't get in trouble with the boss ! Let me know the timeline..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

When are you going to tell us why you have confused Nibiru and Nemesis for so long? These are such obviously different issues that I would like to know why it has taken so long to get the two figured out.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why do you get so touchy when I mention 9/11? Now tell me what is going to happen on 11/9 ? If we do a 'meta analysis' of Nibiru names they all correlate to being the same thing. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.. "

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Why do you get so touchy when I mention 9/11? Now tell me what is going to happen on 11/9 ? If we do a 'meta analysis' of Nibiru names they all correlate to being the same thing. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.. "

Sorry that was Shakespeare

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

If we do a 'meta analysis' of Nibiru names they all correlate to being the same thing. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.. "

Repeating the same lies time and time that Nibiru and Nemesis are the same makes you a liar. They are not the same.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why do you get so touchy when I mention 9/11? Now tell me what is going to happen on 11/9 ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If we do a 'meta analysis' of Nibiru names they all correlate to being the same thing. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.. "

Repeating the same lies time and time that Nibiru and Nemesis are the same makes you a liar. They are not the same.

I know you want me to get angry.. not going to work. Not the time for that... what is going to happen on 11/9 ? Is there hope? Should I pay my tax bill or have damn good party?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Due to repeated efforts to derail this thread about evidence that there might be disinfo agents workign the 2012 forum I am repeating part of the opening statement

Despite the efforts of certain people there are persistent claims and repostings of issues such as:
1. Nibiru
2. Nemesis
3. Tyche
4. Increasing quakes
5. Lens flares, sun dogs, reflections
6. Hopi prophecy
7. Misrepresentations of the Maya

Are the posters unaware of previous discussions and debunkings or are they bravely and valiantly working to make the knowledge known?

When people state that these issues are incorrect are they acting as disinfo agents?
When people post these stories are they the disinfo agents?
Are there disinfo agents at all?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Once again there are claims that certain posters including myself are disinfo agents.

RainbowsnUnicorns posted

This is only a suprise to David Non-Believers those with antennae and agendae

AutoWrench posted

I know he has a lot of enemies in here, some are those who wish people like him would not tell so much, I am certain.

RainbowsnUnicorns posted

Why is stereologist allowed to post?

It seems that there is still a belief in the existence of disinfo agents in this forum.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Let's also not forget the lack of geological evidence for the Great Flood. We could also cover how it would be impossible to fit two of every animal on Noah's Ark.

Now I see how you like denying anything that you didn't read in school textbooks - well history is not accurate about everything and neither are textbooks. Various civilizations not knowing each other, no way of knowing each other, living in separate parts of the world have mentioned such flood.

Things from how Dinosaurs became extinct by an asteroid which also could've been: solar flares, earthquakes and climate change, flood, lava and eruption are mere speculation. Flooding - is it even questioned??? I'm just amazed at how some whose only purpose is - deny all = cool and sane, start denying everything even that has proof of it. Im all for denying fake and false things but I will not stop bashing those who start getting ridiculous in their 'Nay'

There could have been flood, what geological evidence do you want? Are you kidding? There is proof that some places currently submerged have been above the sufrace - cities found underwater, Mediterranean, Black Sea, Caspean Sea,, and of course many other. So now let's start denying everything as it serves best o's predefined opinion.

What geology? Do you know what it means? Geo = earth, flooding won't suddenly make a huge crater, shape the trenches and mountains, make basin or pool, you know? It will be the same relief, just underwater and shaped slightly by water.. if a mountain sinks, it remains a mountain under water and doesnt turn into something else ..
edit on 25-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join