It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
I can state without question today that i have NO FLIPPING IDEA what happened to baby Lisa. Every day more and more truths, lies, baits or whatever they are coming out ........in the press? The police basically say nothing and so there's no way to know what is what anymore. Now this week, enter this entire CAST of folks who were previously unheard of . Wandering gardeners,,,,,, pre paid cell phones, 8 folks in a house where they share a communal phone, etc..... It hasn't made sense until now and now it makes even less sense than NO sense. There are many theories that this is now an eleborate hoax.... and that's all fine and good . But could this group of people pull off such an elaborate hoax.? For a MONTH?
For some reason I like to think that the strange news of the last few days means Lisa has a better chance of being alive somewhere and just waiting for this mess to wrap up . Anyone else think this? That all these odd circumstances piling up are actually good for her chances? Maybe I'm filled with false hope. Last week I was certain she was gone for good, but this week I'm not sure.
IM BOGGLED.

Schmae...I can't agree with you more. I'll admit I haven't paid as much attention to other missing children cases as I have this one....so perhaps they're all as "gray" and muddled as this one? I can't even come up with the number of possible scenarios because there are just far too many twists and turns. I am seriously hoping the police haven't released much info because they are building a case (for or against parents) and not because they are as confused as us :/

Michelle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This story does seem to have so many factors at play.. and now there was someone else staying there..the uncle?

For those of you who want to blame Lisa for getting drunk..I can understand that it isn't wise to get drunk with your kids around, and drinking enough to pass out isn't wise for anyone.

I do think you need to realize that there obviously was some sort of family celebration going on..and its not unthinkable to over drink. It does not make her a terrible and unfit mother..and it does not make her guilty of harming her child. It makes her guilty of making a bad and stupid choice, and I'm sure there are many parents who have been guilty of that bad choice.

Like schmae said in a post..this is getting to be a very complicated scenario with a lot of new facts. I don't know what to believe myself..and can only hope that the police actually know what they are doing, and are getting close to closing in on the whole truth behind the evening in question.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here's a few interesting tidbits I haven't seen posted yet. Most articles are mainly the same old information but have some expanded info as well. Again, they are the media's and/or other people's words that are involved so nothing confirmed or concrete.

Woman’s Cell Phone Confiscated for Baby Lisa Investigation

Tank made an appearance in Clay County court on Tuesday for charges of tampering with a motor vehicle. Police arrested him on an outstanding warrant when they picked him up to talk to him about Lisa Irwin. Wright doesn’t believe Tanko would ever hurt a child but did say she broke up with him because he changed a few months into their relationship. “He was going back towards more of a criminal mentality, jail house mentality, and just heading into a direction I had no interest in going,” she said.

Report: Dumpster near missing Baby Lisa Irwin's home confiscated by police

CNN correspondent Jim Spellman spoke again with Wright on Tuesday and she noted that during an interview with police, she told them she was Tanko's former girlfriend. They left the room, returning about 20 minutes later and the tone of the meeting changed as they began to focus on the dumpster. Wright also told Spellman that the route described by Politan is identical to the one she and Tanko would take when they were cutting through the neighborhood. Wright also called Tanko a "fire bug" and said he has arson related charges on his record.

Also, thinking of another possible scenario (just my opinion....no facts!) I've read now on a few different sites (user opinions not media/police) that there's a possibility that Phillip Netz (Deborah's brother) was actually there that night after the wine buying trip. I've also seen that there is a possibility the cell call to Megan Wright may have happened at 8:30 pm rather than 2:30. Perhaps the brother knows Megan and used the cell phone to call Megan for (whatever reason). I wonder if that's why the police pulled the brother in for questioning yesterday...to see if there's a link between him and Megan? I think he and Megan would be similar in ages....Just thoughts

Edit: actually just found this media report about the uncle being there that night
The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

So now we may also have the possibility of another adult there that didn't hear anything...anything at all? I wonder where he was sleeping if there? I think it was stated it's a 4 bedroom house, maybe there's another bedrm in the basement for guests or something.

Michelle
edit on 2-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by mcsandy

John Tanko is in jail.
If he's responsible for kidnapping Lisa he must be a magician.
He's waiting for trial as we speak.
Does he know Megan? I can't find an acceptable link to post here that confirms that info. In one of the videos I've already listed we do know Megan was 'Jersey's girlfriend for 5 months (if Megan is to be believed). It makes for a rats nest of people and information that seems to be connected to Lisa, but, there's no way of telling if in truth it does or if it's a terrible coincidence.

peace

(Added note: You might want to edit your post. There's no links to the info you provided and the info you did post? It contains personal information about John Tanko. Listing personal information is against T&C. Just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know so you can edit it out).

peace

First - I did not post the personal info on JTanko....it is posted on the post I replied to and can be found if you scroll up a few posts before my original reply. I did state that all the "bits" of info came from other sources.....some forums, the intuitives I listed in the thread of Remote viewing per your original request that I do so when we were both ill with the flu (jogging your memory.) I have found one link that states Jersey (JTanko) as Megan's ex-boyfried.

transcripts.cnn.com...

I will look for others - regarding the other details I read from forums such as Statement Analysis and the Hinky Meter....not sure if that is allowed as I stated I am a newbie; but I wanted to interject the new details evolving which definately muddles theories out there.....and may shed light publically but I am sure the police and FBI aren't allow every confirmed detail out. The KCPD are holding Jersey on robbery charges.....maybe from the 8 GPS....who knows. If this guy is robbing and homeless while under the influence of some drug (which could be why they are using disposable phones for multiple people and who knows if Jersey wouldn't go as far as being an accomplice to whatever is "the actual" truth of baby Lisa's situation.

I am attempting to find hard links to the bits I mentioned last night. I did n't have time so I thought I would "throw out" those new bits....as food for thought I didn't realize that we have to portray as atty and there would be objection without substance....I am just a mother trying to understand what happened to her and trying to shed light on all that is being reported in the www.

God bless baby Lisa wherever she may be!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

You realize of course there are two Johnny Tanko’s? Both use the nickname Jersey and both are incarcerated at this time.
One in a State Facility and one in a Federal facility.

I read one of them had an ‘airtight alibi’ because he was in jail. I mistakenly though that Johnny Tanko was the one that was already in prison. It’s not.

The Johnny/Tanko/Jersey you're talking about was not in jail at the time - but is now.

There’s links back in the beginning of this thread when eyewitnesses said they saw a black carrying a baby - and then a white man. Somehow from there the ‘Jersey’ name for the handyman came into play - along with a homeless ‘Jersey’.

I still get confused. I need pictures on a billboard to keep these names and faces straight.

I mean come on - what are the chances TWO criminals, both the same name and alias, both living in or homeless in the same are and both names linked with the ‘Brad-Win’ case.

Can it get much more confusing that that? LOL

What I meant by that is I have read a few threads of yours in the past where you have been outraged that people have been deemed not guilty, when it was fairly evident to the general public they should have been guilty. So, if justice wasn't served in those cases how can you say that it's "crap" to believe innocent people don't also get railroaded and tossed in jail when they are not guilty?

When you say it like this - I’m still confused. Why bring (past) threads of mine into this thread? That baffles me now as it did before. If I’ve been outraged people were deemed not to be guilty when public deemed they obviously were? Why oh why would you want to use that reference of all things in a case where Deborah (someone who you’ve willingly championed - which I agree to) but happens to be someone the public are ready to rip apart? *ma head hurts now* lol

Sorry, I just don’t get your point. Sure - innocents go to jail, that’s a given and it’s a terrible thing - but I don’t see the relevance to my ‘crap’ comment. Oh well. I guess we’ll have to blame it on this forum of communication. I’m sure if we were ‘talking’ and I didn’t have to depend on interrupting your writing to understand - we’d probably be in agreement.

As for me putting the ‘spin’ on Tacopina’s words? You got me dead to rights! EEEK! Yep, it’s all me, lol. I’ve got more savvy that a guy like Tacopina. *Wink* (/teasing).

Regardless - and I can assure you of this - Tacopina is a master at spin. He didn’t get to where he is by not having a ‘spin’ for everything.
I took the statement at face value and found it to be crap - that’s all.

Anyway, guilty or not guilty - these parents should be doing everything in their power to find Lisa. But you’re also right in that they’re not the brightest penny in the jar. But I wouldn’t count them out as being extremely devious. You don’t have to be intelligent to be devious. The only difference is intelligent people who are devious don’t get caught as much as their lesser I.Q counterparts.

My point?

They’ve changed their story too many times.

They will not ‘play’ to local media? But National? They even missed an appointment with the police to go for the People interview. (There's a link to this back in the thread somewhere).

Also - They had to have a REST! Because they were ’exhausted’ and wanted ’normalcy’ for the two boys. They even packed up a caravan way past a normal 6 and 8 year old child's bedtime to escape. But what did we see the next day or so? The media, in the new home, filming them getting ready to trick or treat.

Go figure.

peace

edit on 2-11-2011 by silo13 because: spacing for easy reading

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

reply to post by mcsandy

John Tanko is in jail.
Does he know Megan? I can't find an acceptable link to post here that confirms that info. In one of the videos I've already listed we do know Megan was 'Jersey's girlfriend for 5 months (if Megan is to be believed). It makes for a rats nest of people and information that seems to be connected to Lisa, but, there's no way of telling if in truth it does or if it's a terrible coincidence.

peace

(Added note: You might want to edit your post. There's no links to the info you provided and the info you did post? It contains personal information about John Tanko. Listing personal information is against T&C. Just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know so you can edit it out).

peace

First - I did not post the personal info on JTanko....it is posted on the post I replied to and can be found if you scroll up a few posts before my original reply. I did state that all the "bits" of info came from other sources.....some forums, the intuitives I listed in the thread of Remote viewing per your original request that I do so when we were both ill with the flu (jogging your memory.) I have found one link that states Jersey (JTanko) as Megan's ex-boyfried.

transcripts.cnn.com...

I will look for others - regarding the other details I read from forums such as Statement Analysis and the Hinky Meter....not sure if that is allowed as I stated I am a newbie; but I wanted to interject the new details evolving which definately muddles theories out there.....and may shed light publically but I am sure the police and FBI aren't allow every confirmed detail out. The KCPD are holding Jersey on robbery charges.....maybe from the 8 GPS....who knows. If this guy is robbing and homeless while under the influence of some drug (which could be why they are using disposable phones for multiple people and who knows if Jersey wouldn't go as far as being an accomplice to whatever is "the actual" truth of baby Lisa's situation.

I am attempting to find hard links to the bits I mentioned last night. I did n't have time so I thought I would "throw out" those new bits....as food for thought I didn't realize that we have to portray as atty and there would be objection without substance....I am just a mother trying to understand what happened to her and trying to shed light on all that is being reported in the www.

God bless baby Lisa wherever she may be!!!

transcripts.cnn.com...

Here is a link from JVMitchell program which speaks of how bizarre all the clues are but states the belief that the KCPD really does have a handle on a theory. I believe that they are just not letting all details out so if they go to trial it can not be publically "tried" before the "hammer" falls. (IE) Casey Anthony.

I am going to look for hard facts re: Alonzo Washington - I have only read about him in other forums and blogs. Which I think is against T&C to list the links.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I've also seen that there is a possibility the cell call to Megan Wright may have happened at 8:30 pm rather than 2:30.

This information is very frustrating (for me) - ad I can imagine for others also.

Way back when a rumor came in - one of the 'Brad-Wins' cellphones was clocked making a call. Somehow the time of 0230 was released, leaked, or purely speculated over. From there people have been assuming there was a 0230 call. All rumors. No police verification at all.

Then Megan jumps in with her cell phone info. All assumed once again this call was placed at 0230 (0238 to be exact).

Now there's a 20:30 (8:30) call - and in one of the interviews (a link here on the the thread) an interviewer makes reference to a time on tape that contradicts the time in the same article. ACK!

I wish we could nail this one. Get some FACT about this call!

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Here is a link from JVMitchell program which speaks of how bizarre all the clues are but states the belief that the KCPD really does have a handle on a theory. I believe that they are just not letting all details out so if they go to trial it can not be publically "tried" before the "hammer" falls. (IE) Casey Anthony.

Thank you - great read.

Here's the best part!

Sooner or later, everyone is going to know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa. That there is many things that are out here. There`s -- many people have seen and sighted. Probably not all of that information...

Thanks! And yes, don't list personal information or link to other forums. Something SO HARD not to do in this case here!

Peace

edit on 2-11-2011 by silo13 because: spell but it wasn't mine, lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can hardly wait for the police info to come out.. I'm tired of all the speculation on this case..and little tidbits of confusing evidence...and I am guilty of speculating as well.

I am really hoping the police have the right information, and the real truth eventually comes to light.. which may not be the case even if someone is tried and convicted...but we can hope.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by mcsandy

John Tanko is in jail.

peace

peace

Below is a link to a site that aggregates news on various topics. Too many for me to go through copy and paste various details but an area to shed light on the various turns this case is taking.

www.wikio.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am perplexed that there are two JTanko's with the alias Jersey. I haven't seen this statement before....and I have seen a lot of info regarding this case. I know that one is being held for burglary related charges (the gps maybe??) and that could be just an avenue to keep him while they gain other evidence? I also heard an interview yesterday from either cnn, fox or hln that one of the neighbors saw the handyman/gardener maintaing another neighbor's lawn and found it odd that he placed the sprinklers out and then didn't return for hours...late at night. I was under the assumption that this is the same Jtanko/Jersey they just arrested for possible burglary becasuse she described his identity.

Yes now i am confused.....to say the least.

Is it stated (factually) that there are two Jersey's - could this be a satement just leaked by police to keep people guessing and to not villify a certain person?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I am such a newbie that I think my participation and input has penalized me via the ATS PTB...my karma and points have reduced. So I must apologize if I have stated out of T&C; ultimately I wanted to put out the details that were circulating in my mind that I had read hoping to get factual "back up" from the great ATS respondents on this thread.

Love and light-
McS

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From silo

Oh well. I guess we’ll have to blame it on this forum of communication. I’m sure if we were ‘talking’ and I didn’t have to depend on interrupting your writing to understand - we’d probably be in agreement

THIS ^^ I agree wholeheartedly on if even we disagree with everything else. There is definitely something lacking when using forums unfortunately. The ability to counteract on the spot to reiterate or reword something..or explain your line of thinking. I do believe there's also a time difference between us (and others) so most of the time I am posting after you've signed off for the night and vice versa...making it hard to quote and respond to everything that has gone on after we've gone to bed! I have had to keep two ATS windows open just to try to keep things straight..doesn't always work

Michelle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
transcripts.cnn.com...

The above is a transcript from Joy Behar's show....dated the 25th of Oct. wiith Stanton being interviewed and he makes a statement that I haven't heard before - 3 eye witnesses at 3 separate times....(not the couple and 1 other but a total of 3 sitings at 3 different times.

STANTON: Joy this is really interesting. Because the video in and of itself, it`s a guy -- let`s face it, he could have gone to the bathroom in the woods and walked out. What`s really compelling is that you have three separate witnesses all corroborating the same general description.

BEHAR: They saw this guy.

STANTON: They see a guy, thin build, complected (ph) with what they believe is a small infant walking. You have one like two miles from the home, then another three and then another four in a linear fashion. To me, this is chilling. Who walks around with a baby at 12:00, at 2:30, at 4:00 a.m.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I can hardly wait for the police info to come out.. I'm tired of all the speculation on this case..and little tidbits of confusing evidence...and I am guilty of speculating as well.

I am really hoping the police have the right information, and the real truth eventually comes to light.. which may not be the case even if someone is tried and convicted...but we can hope.

I agree. What comes to my mind with what you stated, what if the police do share, then a Gag order is put on the case? I guess what I am trying to say is, if anything happens and a Gag order gets put into place, then the public will only have the media to rely on, and I am not the biggest believer in the media's viewpoints at times. This would pit the people of the town against each other, in a way. Those that believe the parents are guilty, well they were charged, they are guilty. Those who believe the Police are incompetent, will believe the charges are trumped up on the parents and the police are guilty of lying and not doing enough to search for the baby.

I guess I am boiling it down to, if this ever goes to court, with all this attention blasted over the local and national news, how will anyone have a fair trial? I wouldn't think you could just move it to the next town over (being it was put all over the national news).

Ok, I think I am losing myself. Going to rethink again.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Kansas City Star reported back on Oct. 10th a grand jury has been conviened to supoena all raw video footage from every/any news outlet of baby Lisa. In the same reporting they state that the neighbor Samantha Brando left to go and buy liquor - Brando also has a 4yr old. Not sure if she left her with DB at that time or not but it was around 8:00 ......interesting timing there!!! Has the daughter of Brando been questioned? Also in this reporting it states that the boys were asleep in DB's bed and she laid down with them at 10:30 - the time the neighbor left.

www.kansascity.com...=omni_popular
source

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Kansas City Star reported back on Oct. 10th a grand jury has been conviened to supoena all raw video footage from every/any news outlet of baby Lisa. In the same reporting they state that the neighbor Samantha Brando left to go and buy liquor - Brando also has a 4yr old. Not sure if she left her with DB at that time or not but it was around 8:00 ......interesting timing there!!! Has the daughter of Brando been questioned? Also in this reporting it states that the boys were asleep in DB's bed and she laid down with them at 10:30 - the time the neighbor left.

source

I really hope you aren't suggesting they interview a 4 year old on questions regarding that evening.

That seems far too young in my opinion for any accurate info..kids that age tend to live in the moment, and don't remember details of a night spent with neighbors weeks ago.. especially if they are there often.

I agree any leads would be useful, but in a case such as this, I don't think the 4 year old could be a credible witness, or have useful information.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I am perplexed that there are two JTanko's with the alias Jersey. I haven't seen this statement before....and I have seen a lot of info regarding this case.

This is incorrect. There are two Jersey(s) one black (a big guy), one white (a small guy). Jersey is an alias. The white J S Tanko is the one of interest. Both Jerseys are no longer of interest....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I need to add that I appreciate your input on this thread very much...and you pose some interesting questions.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

source

I really hope you aren't suggesting they interview a 4 year old on questions regarding that evening.

That seems far too young in my opinion for any accurate info..kids that age tend to live in the moment, and don't remember details of a night spent with neighbors weeks ago.. especially if they are there often.

I agree any leads would be useful, but in a case such as this, I don't think the 4 year old could be a credible witness, or have useful information.

The daughter was question, and saw the baby alive.....

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join