It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think its great they are questioning everyone who may have been there that night..and anyone who may know more about the phone call, etc.

...but lets not be too quick to assume guilt because of questioning..

I'm sure they questioned the brother more than once...and hopefully gathered important info or clues to point them in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In the above video that silo posted I wanted to address one thing the reporter said. I won't quote it but paraphrasing she is incredulous that IF indeed Deborah is truthful and it's an abduction how on earth can an abductor take the baby and the phones while mom is still awake (re: 8pm phone call to MW).

Just a side story to show that this is completely plausible (and I am in NO way comparing the severity of this case with mine...just an example). One summer my entire family....about 15 of us were having a get together in the backyard of my mom's house. Being summer and family members arriving constantly my mom left her front door open, but the screen closed. This was about 2pm in the middle of the day keep in mind. A man entered my mom's house and proceeded to pretty much empty out everything of value....including a tv and a case containing some swords my stepfather collected meaning he made more than one trip in and out of the house to his vehicle.

Just by chance a male family member went in the house to use the washroom, caught the guy in the act and held him until police were called.

I know it isn't the same as taking a live baby, but there were also 15 of us in broad daylight. This was very ballsy, risky and downright stupid. He had to be able to see us in the backyard, or at the very least have heard the loud voices and laughter and yet....still did it. If the family member hadn't happened upon him he would've gotten away scott free.

Perhaps *IF* this is the scenario the abductor had a weapon an knew even if mom came in he could handle himself. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it's not an impossibility.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I don't SEE the change, Baby with NOTHING BUT A DIAPER ON seems consistent with ONLY A DIAPER ON...

Then obviously you didn't read the article, or what I posted.

In the FIRST interview he reported seeing a baby wearing only a diaper - and commented on how 'strange' it was.

In the latest interview he reported the baby wearing a SHIRT and a diaper.

peace

edit on 1-11-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Dav1d

I don't SEE the change, Baby with NOTHING BUT A DIAPER ON seems consistent with ONLY A DIAPER ON...

Then obviously you didn't read the article, or what I posted.

In the FIRST interview he reported seeing a baby wearing only a diaper - and commented on how 'strange' it was.

In the latest interview he reported the baby wearing a SHIRT and a diaper.

peace

edit on 1-11-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

I read what you posted.
I read the article you linked to.
I read your claim.
In the first interview he gave he REPORTED see a man with a baby with just a diaper.
In the article you link to that is also what he states.

Your post unedited:

reply to post by Dav1d

Also David,Mike Thompson - who reported the 'strange man carrying the baby'? He's changed his story.

This time? The baby is wearing a shirt. In his first report she was only wearing a 'diaper'.

Lisa Irwin: Man says he saw man carrying baby with only a diaper on

Mike Thompson told ABC News said he didn't make the connection between missing Lisa Irwin and the baby and man he saw, until a week ago. Mike was about three miles away on his motorcycle coming home from work, when he saw a man who was between 5'7" to 5'8" tall and between 30-40 years old, carrying a baby. He said it seemed unusual to him, because it was cold outside and the baby had nothing but a diaper on.

edit on 1-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Now perhaps you feel we should simply accept your statements as truth.
But that post doesn't support within it, your assertion in my opinion.
Now perhaps your intention was to link it to yet another post? Perhaps not.

So just how difficult is it to say that it occurred at about 26 minutes into a 30 minute show? It's all about attitude I finely found it... For anyone else interested...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

So just how difficult is it to say that it occurred at about 26 minutes into a 30 minute show? It's all about attitude I finely found it... For anyone else interested...

Keep up the diligent and patient work David.. I have to say I admire your patience, and determination in finding the truth, even when it is not represented so well.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Something that needs to be dated here.

In this video the reporter 'confirms' a rumor that's been circulating:

Megan (the woman who received a 50 second call recorded to her voice mail from one of the 'Brad-Win's' family phones) says the police informed her - her cell phone number was written on Lisa's mothers hand the night of Lisa's disappearance. Megan reiterated she does not know the 'Brad-Win' family.

We have no police confirmation of this report.

peace

edit on 1-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Can someone help me understand what Megan Wright is saying at 25:14? Did she say "all my call logs were deleted" ? I can't understand her very well. If she is saying logs....then once again WHO THE F*&% had your phone???!!! and would they then not be the person we're looking for/at? AGGHHHH So frustrating!

Also to David and silo...I think the confusion is in that it wasn't made clear the comparison of the two interviews by Mike Thompson. The original was the one silo posted in her post asking about it...the second interview is actually on the video above that silo posed before asking the question about why he's changing stories. (around 25:30 I believe) he says "in a tshirt and training pants or diaper..."

Sorry if some of my times are off...my internet is being silly and the video is laggy for me

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

Can someone help me understand what Megan Wright is saying at 25:14? Did she say "all my call logs were deleted" ? I can't understand her very well. If she is saying logs....then once again WHO THE F*&% had your phone???!!! and would they then not be the person we're looking for/at? AGGHHHH So frustrating!

I believe she was trying to state when she got her phone back from the FBI....

Also to David and silo...I think the confusion is in that it wasn't made clear the comparison of the two interviews by Mike Thompson. The original was the one silo posted in her post asking about it...the second interview is actually on the video above that silo posed before asking the question about why he's changing stories. (around 25:30 I believe) he says "in a tshirt and training pants or diaper..."

Sorry if some of my times are off...my internet is being silly and the video is laggy for me

It certainly wasn't clear to me.
I thought she was addressing that there was a black man seen with a baby in the area of baby Lisa's home about 8:30 pm. Something I saw in comments, when looking at the screaming that was alledged to have been phone into 911 that night and the KCPD would NOT investigate

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

It's pretty simple. One report was a shirt and diaper, one was not. Period. I put the bold in to revamp to make it clearer. Doesn't change the facts.

As for 'Mike the Bike Man'

- His story has changed repeatedly.

- He didn't report the 'strange men carrying a baby' around in the wee hours of the morning.

- He didn't even bother to contact the police until more than a week later.

- He's unreliable when he says the man he spotted was 'Jersey'.

And no, I don't expect you to 'take my word for it' - that's why I PROVIDE LINKS.

So, until you stop directly cut pasting from other online forums (your 'Who is Who' post is a direct cut paste from another forum which is against the rules) - AND - until you provide links to each and every one of your outside source quotes per ATS T&C? You of all people have no room to criticize.

Try listening to the video next time - as has been stated repeatedly though this thread a great deal of the information at links is video material you must listen to. Not all links have complete info in written form.

peace
edit on 1-11-2011 by silo13 because: remove bold and LOL - words speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

I believe she was trying to state when she got her phone back from the FBI....

I thought that at first too but I rewatched it and she clearly says "when I got my phone back later that night"

I guess it is just an assumption on my part but that sounds like in saying "that night" she means the night it received the call from the irwin's phone. I'd have to assume this is correct as in the following statement she makes it sound as if the police didn't approach her right away with the info, so she actually had the phone in her possession from 11pm (her words) until whenever the FBI set up the fake meeting.

Wright told CNN that she had placed an online advertisement for an electronics item and used the cell phone number called by the Irwin-Bradley cell phone. She said the FBI saw the number and set up a fake appointment to buy the item shortly after baby Lisa went missing, Wright said. That is when the first interview occurred.

Btw...what is going on in this case that the FBI can't figure out who owns a cell phone? And how did they come across a craigslist ad with her phone number?? By accident? By googling her cell number?? I'm lost now LOL

Michelle

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
She states that she was interviewed for like 4 or 6 hours, and my take is she got her phone back from the FBI that night after the interview. Remember until the interview she had no reason to check her logs, in theory it was not until after the sting that the FBI gave her a reason to look.

It is a "burner" phone, only her first name is linked to the phone. A cellphone she paid cash for and recharges by buying a recharge (airtime card) for again with cash. The type of cellphone linked to drugs. By the way I saw where her ex has past arrest for B&E, or so the rumor goes.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case

www.kctv5.com...

Defense attorney John Picerno is replacing Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short who was forced off the case late last week. Picerno has previously spoken publicly about how he would handle Irwin and Bradley's defense.

In an interview last week with the Kansas Star, KCTV5's reporting partners, Picerno said the thought of putting his clients in a room with police officers makes him nervous

"My own view is that my clients should never talk to police," Picerno told the newspaper. "I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.' 

Tacopina justification for parents not talking to police when their baby is missing is what??? Cause 'prisons are full of people who talked to police'?

How sad people will believe that crap.

peace

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Here's the internet link for this new guy:

After being admitted to The Missouri Bar, Mr. Picerno worked as an Assistant Special Public Defender for The Special Public Defenders Office in Jackson County, Missouri, where he represented individuals charged with a wide variety of crimes including, but not limited to, Murder, Robbery, Burglary, Rape, Kidnapping, and Drug Offenses.
www.johnpicerno.com...

emphasis mine.
No further comment, don't worry. I'm out again.

Dropped it on the doorstep, folks. Leaving now.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the parents had been staying before leaving Friday night. The two detectives left with the maternal uncle after half an hour inside the home. The uncle was gone about two hours. He returned about 12:45 p.m. and was dropped off by investigators.

www.kctv5.com...

Well he seems to be back now...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Found this claim on another site;

I just heard from the homeowner where Megan Wright was/is staying with the other 7 people that she had been verbally evicted from her residence some where on N Brighton and from there she was staying at the Irwins place and her vehicle was at one point there but broke down.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

The type of cellphone linked to drugs.

and, your point is......
?????

WOW,

edit on 1-11-2011 by wildtimes because: wow

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case

www.kctv5.com...

Defense attorney John Picerno is replacing Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short who was forced off the case late last week. Picerno has previously spoken publicly about how he would handle Irwin and Bradley's defense.

In an interview last week with the Kansas Star, KCTV5's reporting partners, Picerno said the thought of putting his clients in a room with police officers makes him nervous

"My own view is that my clients should never talk to police," Picerno told the newspaper. "I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.' 

Tacopina justification for parents not talking to police when their baby is missing is what??? Cause 'prisons are full of people who talked to police'?

How sad people will believe that crap.

peace

I just want to point out that many of us do believe that "crap" There are many stats online talking about just this thing happening.

I have to say that you at least in some ways agree that justice isn't always served from a few of the posts you've made in the past regarding judges decisions over certain cases.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Dav1d

The type of cellphone linked to drugs.

and, your point is......
?????

WOW,

edit on 1-11-2011 by wildtimes because: wow

I think he was letting us know why these types of phones may be used..

I have had a feeling that maybe on the night that baby Lisa went missing, that perhaps there had been calls or a call made for some drugs, by Deborah's brother..or the handyman..or someone visiting, or Deborah herself.

I think this may have been a problem in some of these people not wanting to admit to certain things, and for a variety of reasons.

That is total speculation based on a gut feeling..and it could very well be entirely wrong, and I hope so.

I don't think he was trying to make a point..just offering up information.. without the speculative judgement.

edit on 1-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I saw this guy on the news last night or yesterday afternoon and he did say a tshirt, as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join