It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

If Deborah was in no shape to know if the dog barked or not, then she was obviosly lying when she stated in a TV interview that the lab did not bark, wasn't she? And if she lied about the dog, then we can agree that Deborah is a liar. And since she is a liar, why should we take anything she says as the truth?

I think Debbie has felt a lot of pressure, and she may be very confused about certain things, and feels compelled to give answers..because so many have been asked of her..and if she didn't answer them, they somehow prove her guilt. I think by answering that the dog didn't bark, she is actually being honest..because it throws guilt back on her.. but being honest doesn't mean she was right.. she was passed out.. so she wouldn't really know , but assumes the dog didn't bark.

I know a few liars.. who knows..maybe you have lied about things as well.. does that automatically make you guilty of lying about everything?

I think the neighbor woman has a lot of questions to answer for as well.. but lets just assume the neighbor has lied about some things as well..for whatever reason.. does that mean we should assume she is guilty as well of harming the child...though she may very well know or suspect what happened to it?

Because some may have lied.. does not make them lie about everything.. if thats the case..all of us should never be trusted for anything we say..because everyone lies about something in their lives.. for a multitude of reasons...whether it be for a good reason.. or for other reasons.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I know a few liars.. who knows..maybe you have lied about things as well.. does that automatically make you guilty of lying about everything?

Any sane parent who was innocent in a missing child case would do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to assist LE in finding the child. A sane and innocent parent would NOT provide ever changing and confusing stories that makes it just that much harder for LE to establish a timeline of the events, and in missing children cases, EVERY MINUTE COUNTS.

Any sane mother or father who states that the two other children in the family heard something the night their baby daughter disappeared (and Deborah has said this too in a TV interview) would OF COURSE ask those boys exactly what they heard, and give LE access to interview the boys any time and as many times as they want.The boys could have VERY IMPORTANT information to provide, and they may also remember things with time which could be crucial to the investigation.

But what does Deborah do? She does not even bother to ask the boys what they heard, and she and Jeremy lawyer up and go into hiding behind that big fat lawyer wall between them and LE.

These are NOT the actions of innocent parents who are desperate to find their missing baby daughter. Common sense should tell you - and everyone else - that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

Any sane parent who was innocent in a missing child case would do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to assist LE in finding the child. A sane and innocent parent would NOT provide ever changing and confusing stories that makes it just that much harder for LE to establish a timeline of the events, and in missing children cases, EVERY MINUTE COUNTS.

Good grief.. this woman has been through a lot.. and how do you know she hasn't told them everything she could in that first 11 hour interrogation..? You have no idea what a stressed out parent in these conditions would do..do you?

You have no idea what took place when they have questioned her?

Every parent would react differently, and quite honestly I think i would have had a nervous break down by now.. and be rocking back and forth in some corner crying.

Any sane mother or father who states that the two other children in the family heard something the night their baby daughter disappeared (and Deborah has said this too in a TV interview) would OF COURSE ask those boys exactly what they heard, and give LE access to interview the boys any time and as many times as they want.The boys could have VERY IMPORTANT information to provide, and they may also remember things with time which could be crucial to the investigation.

Really now? Any parent who has been abused through questioning by the police would be very leery of allowing their boys to go through such torment as well.. You're questioning their sanity because they may have chosen to protect their children ?

How do you know it was even their decision to not allow it?

Again more assumptions.. but you are obviously on some kind of campaign to prove them guilty and using any little bit of info ,and perhaps out of context, to do it.

... so have fun with that.. if that's what blows your hair back.

I don't know if she is guilty of anything or not, so please excuse me if I reserve judgement for when ALL the facts come in..and can be presented in an orderly way, that makes sense.

If you want to jump all over me for not assuming she is guilty yet..have at it..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

According to the source:

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, left to go a neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks, but he did not expect the work to keep him away from home as long as it did.

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley. The two smoked cigarettes, talked and drank into the night.

By 10:30 p.m., Bradley, who had consumed five to 10 glasses of wine, was intoxicated. She told Brando that she was going to bed. Brando left.

The boys fell asleep in bed with Bradley. The door to Lisa’s bedroom already was closed to block out noise from the boys playing earlier.

Irwin finished his work at Starbucks at 3:45 a.m. and drove to his Northland home. Though he had worked through much of the night, he had not called home from Starbucks.

At home, he noticed the front door unlocked and the lights on, which was unusual. He walked to the computer room and realized the window was open. He tried to shut it but couldn’t because it wouldn’t work properly.

He walked to the boys’ room and saw that the older boy was in his bed on the top bunk. The younger boy still was in bed with Bradley.

The door to Lisa’s room was open, but Irwin did not peek inside. He walked by and entered his bedroom.

A stray cat that Bradley had brought into the home was at the foot of their bed. Bradley awoke. Irwin asked her what was going on, why the front door was open and the lights were on. Bradley said she did not know.

Irwin then realized that he had not checked on Lisa. He went to her room. Her crib was empty. He went back to his bedroom and asked Bradley about the baby’s whereabouts. Bradley said she didn’t know.

Irwin ran to the Brando home and banged on the front door. He asked Brando if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Panic ensued. Irwin called police on his work cellphone, after noticing that the home cellphones were missing.

Calling out the home’s address, a dispatcher told officers to respond on a “reported residential burglary in progress.”

Seconds later she said, “Contact Jeremy. … He noticed his screen is busted and his 10-month-old daughter is missing.

“He advises that he didn’t witness anything and doesn’t know how long she’s been gone

Read more: www.kansascity.com...

NBC Action News has confirmed the source has had direct contact with multiple family members, including the parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

Events of October 3, 2011, according to source.

2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

5:00 p.m.
-Deborah Bradley returns from store with wine and baby food.

5:30 p.m.
-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.

6:00 p.m.
-Neighbor, who checked on baby earlier returns for a moment, then leaves to purchase additional alcohol.

6:30 p.m.
-Neighbor returns and neighbor’s daughter sees Baby Lisa apparently safe.
-Deborah Bradley puts Lisa in crib.

6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
-Neighbor’s daughter plays inside with the boys of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
-Deborah Bradley and neighbor consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes on front porch.
-Bradley consumed approximately five to ten glasses of wine.

10:30
-Neighbor goes home. Deborah Bradley turns out lights and goes to sleep with boys in her bed. -
-She believes she checked on Baby Lisa but is unsure, possibly because of the alcohol.
-Lights go out

Events of October 4, 2011, according to source.

3:30 a.m.
-Jeremy Irwin returns home from work.
-Irwin is angered to see lights on and a window screen damaged, but doesn’t immediately notice Baby Lisa is missing.
-A stray cat was sleeping on their bed.
-Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.
-Deborah Bradley is groggy.
-Irwin checks on Baby Lisa, finding her missing.
-Irwin runs next door, banging on neighbors door, asking if Lisa is there.
-Irwin noticed the family cell phones were missing and called police from his work mobile phone
-Irwin and Bradley grab a flashlight and begin what has now become a month-long search

Read more: www.nbcactionnews.com... R

A tale of two timelines and it actually speaks of the neighbor's daughter. I did not see this around Oct. 3rd......and I am sorry if it is a duplicate post....i don't think I saw this before on the thread.
edit on 2-11-2011 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

edit on 2-11-2011 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
reply to post by mcsandy

What I was attempting to state is:
There are two people with an alias of Jersey, they have different given names. These two people are both in jail. One in federal, one in county. It is likely, the finger will be pointed at Tanko, by the defense, unless they do sufficient research. It's also possible that the finger will be point at him simply to create doubt.

I am not so sure that will be the case. I think that the fact that DB had this "communal phone number" written on her hand directly points the focus of why - who - and for what. Linking DB to "them" maybe Jersey - maybe MeganW or even one of the 7 others.

Why is the con Jersey relevant? Is he from the neighborhood and/or was seen in the area?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Has it been established as "fact" that she had that number on her hand?

If she did.. she may have gotten the number from her brother... for reasons of obtaining something.

Maybe her neighbor and herself were waiting outside for a "drop off " of some sort, that didn't come around till later..after she was asleep?

I know ...more speculation.. but I can't shake the feeling that this has something to do with someone that was supposed to come by for some reason.. and maybe left ..and came back later? Because the reason he was coming over may have had to do with some illegal drug, so both Debbie and the neighbor were reluctant to talk about it ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

According to the source:

He walked to the boys’ room and saw that the older boy was in his bed on the top bunk. The younger boy still was in bed with Bradley.

NBC Action News has confirmed the source has had direct contact with multiple family members, including the parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

-Neighbor goes home. Deborah Bradley turns out lights and goes to sleep with boys in her bed. -
-She believes she checked on Baby Lisa but is unsure, possibly because of the alcohol.
-Lights go out

-Irwin is angered to see lights on and a window screen damaged, but doesn’t immediately notice Baby Lisa is missing.
-Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.

This is a problem I am having with the entire issue surrounding baby Lisa. One source states when Jeremy got home one boy was in his own bed. The other states the boys were in bed with the mother when she went to sleep. Although this could be a simple fact left out of the reporting, one of the boys woke up and went and got into his own bed during the night, it still concerns me with the media.

What I am saying is that it seems like each one of the media outlets wants to have "Their own big story" and things change or get left out with the reporting. It may not seem like a big issue, but if it gets combined with multiple national sources and many newsletters and blogs, facts seem to be distorted.

This is a concern of mine. To give the example, and please -- this is only speculation of an "What If" scenario, what happens if one of the many news sources gets an actual tip that could help locate the baby. Would they immediately give it to the police or would they sit on it to get enough to make a "Big News Announcement" and then give it to the police when they are ready. Would they try to hold it until the last possible minute to go get whatever interviews they could?

I could be talking out my rear at this point, but this is just an opinion of mine.

Be back in a few.

BTW mcsandy, as gabby stated, thank you for all your input as I think it is relevant and useful.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by mcsandy

I need to add that I appreciate your input on this thread very much...and you pose some interesting questions.

Thanks a bunch. I feel as a newbie you become like chum in shark infested waters at times; moreover if you seem to have a difference stance than the "regulars" then you might become out of line. I agree to what another poster stated...in the forum realm - communication can be slighted and portrayed in manner that wasn't of intent.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

I am perplexed that there are two JTanko's with the alias Jersey. I haven't seen this statement before....and I have seen a lot of info regarding this case.

This is incorrect. There are two Jersey(s) one black (a big guy), one white (a small guy). Jersey is an alias. The white J S Tanko is the one of interest. Both Jerseys are no longer of interest....

A few thoughts...

They say both Jerseys are no longer of interest but I'm betting the one linked to MW certainly is! They don't need to call him a suspect or person of interest as he's sitting in jail and they know he'll be there when/if they need him. I'm wondering if the police are using a tactic of saying he's not involved so as not to scare other potential people that are involved away. They have Jersey in custody so they don't have to worry about him running...but if they have a suspicion someone in the Megan Wright household is involved but don't have all the necessary evidence just yet they don't want to scare that person into fleeing if they know Jersey has been named, or confessed or something along those lines (just an opinion on a possible scenario).

Michelle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

According to the source:

-Lights go out

This is a problem I am having with the entire issue surrounding baby Lisa. One source states when Jeremy got home one boy was in his own bed. The other states the boys were in bed with the mother when she went to sleep. Although this could be a simple fact left out of the reporting, one of the boys woke up and went and got into his own bed during the night, it still concerns me with the media.

What I am saying is that it seems like each one of the media outlets wants to have "Their own big story" and things change or get left out with the reporting. It may not seem like a big issue, but if it gets combined with multiple national sources and many newsletters and blogs, facts seem to be distorted.

This is a concern of mine. To give the example, and please -- this is only speculation of an "What If" scenario, what happens if one of the many news sources gets an actual tip that could help locate the baby. Would they immediately give it to the police or would they sit on it to get enough to make a "Big News Announcement" and then give it to the police when they are ready. Would they try to hold it until the last possible minute to go get whatever interviews they could?

I could be talking out my rear at this point, but this is just an opinion of mine.

Be back in a few.

BTW mcsandy, as gabby stated, thank you for all your input as I think it is relevant and useful.

IWOH

THANKS!!!
I just realized that my novice ATS posting skills cut off some of the ending and my statement which said the tale of two timelines from two affiliates....trying to become king!!!

Here is the eOctober 4, 2011, according to source.

-Deborah Bradley is groggy.
-Irwin checks on Baby Lisa, finding her missing.
-Irwin runs next door, banging on neighbors door, asking if Lisa is there.
-Irwin noticed the family cell phones were missing and called police from his work mobile phone
-Irwin and Bradley grab a flashlight and begin what has now become a month-long search.

Read more: www.nbcactionnews.com... kntire last section of the nbc affiliate:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

A few thoughts... They say both Jerseys are no longer of interest but I'm betting the one linked to MW certainly is! They don't need to call him a suspect or person of interest as he's sitting in jail and they know he'll be there when/if they need him. I'm wondering if the police are using a tactic of saying he's not involved so as not to scare other potential people that are involved away. They have Jersey in custody so they don't have to worry about him running...but if they have a suspicion someone in the Megan Wright household is involved but don't have all the necessary evidence just yet they don't want to scare that person into fleeing if they know Jersey has been named, or confessed or something along those lines (just an opinion on a possible scenario).

and an opinion that totally makes sense...

The police would be very wise to play this out carefully..if they are looking for more information...and to keep what they know as close to the chest as possible..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok I'm going in another direction today. After my head spinning for 24 straight hours on this,, I'm thinking brand new thoughts.
Let's assume for argument's sake deborah is 100% innocent of any wrong doing WITH regards to Lisa's disappearance. Let's assume that Jeremy is the one responsible ( fill in the reason, accident, on purpose, sold , etc) Think about Deborah and all her misstatements and oddball behavior .......... could it be explained by something other than guilt? or shame over the drinking? Could it be explained by FEAR.......of Jeremy? Think of battered wife syndrome. A battered wife will lie and not make eye contact and look fearful and preoccupied when confronted with ' where'd you get that black eye' ? So ... just throwing that out there for ya'll to munch on? I'd love any thoughts on this. Jeremy was supposed to be home at 10:30 and she made a point to say she went to bed tat 10:30. Could she be afraid of him seeing her drunk? Could the anxiety meds be because she is abused? Like every theory I've had, I shot it full of holes myself in short order, so please all tell me why this will not work. Remember he got home bout 3 ish and didn't call 911 until 4 ish.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've been reading from day one. I had a thought about the phone call to MW. There was a post in the thread that said she may have stayed at the Irwin's house between her last home and the "group" home. Surely she would have met the neighbor at that time.

Could it be the neighbor that made the call to MW? It would be very easy to excuse yourself to use the bathroom and use the phone while in the house without DB seeing or knowing. I don't think anyone has said the number was programmed into the phone, just that the phone called that number.

Just a thought that I hadn't seen posted.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Ok I'm going in another direction today. After my head spinning for 24 straight hours on this,, I'm thinking brand new thoughts.
Let's assume for argument's sake deborah is 100% innocent of any wrong doing WITH regards to Lisa's disappearance. Let's assume that Jeremy is the one responsible ( fill in the reason, accident, on purpose, sold , etc) Think about Deborah and all her misstatements and oddball behavior .......... could it be explained by something other than guilt? or shame over the drinking? Could it be explained by FEAR.......of Jeremy? Think of battered wife syndrome. A battered wife will lie and not make eye contact and look fearful and preoccupied when confronted with ' where'd you get that black eye' ? So ... just throwing that out there for ya'll to munch on? I'd love any thoughts on this. Jeremy was supposed to be home at 10:30 and she made a point to say she went to bed tat 10:30. Could she be afraid of him seeing her drunk? Could the anxiety meds be because she is abused? Like every theory I've had, I shot it full of holes myself in short order, so please all tell me why this will not work. Remember he got home bout 3 ish and didn't call 911 until 4 ish.

I think every angle has to be looked at , but I just don't see him as guilty.. I think Debbie and her friend may have phoned someone for pot , and who ever came over had something to do with it... either by coming back later.. .. or going over to the neighbors house when Debbie went to bed..then coming back later.. I think the window being open in the computer room ..that wouldn't close.. is very telling as well.. after they got in..they decided to take Lisa..and left through the front door.

I think that Debbie has a hard time looking into her hubby's eyes because she may be afraid to come out with all the facts concerning the evening...and is feeling guilty.

He doesn't seem like the abusive type.. but that doesn't mean he isn't.

Just curious about something..? Are there live satellite images and feeds available for law enforcement with such cases?

Would be so handy if they had live feeds of that street for the evening and morning in question..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by mcsandy

Has it been established as "fact" that she had that number on her hand?

If she did.. she may have gotten the number from her brother... for reasons of obtaining something.

Maybe her neighbor and herself were waiting outside for a "drop off " of some sort, that didn't come around till later..after she was asleep?

I know ...more speculation.. but I can't shake the feeling that this has something to do with someone that was supposed to come by for some reason.. and maybe left ..and came back later? Because the reason he was coming over may have had to do with some illegal drug, so both Debbie and the neighbor were reluctant to talk about it ?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, it doesn`t make sense to me that they`re saying that oh, the phones weren`t working, that`s -- the phones weren`t working, they were stolen but they weren`t working because we hadn`t paid our bill but now a call comes from that phone to somebody who actually does have a connection to somebody who was in the area.

It`s very bizarre. And there`s one last thing before we move on.

Jim, what about the reports that the pink -- the lady with the pink hair, that her phone number was written on the hand of the mother of the missing child allegedly purportedly? Tell us about that.

SPELLMAN: The pink haired woman, Megan Wright, told me last night that police told her that on Deborah Bradley`s hand was written in pen her phone number. Megan Wright`s phone number. Now Megan says she doesn`t know Deborah or she doesn`t know anybody involved in the family.

The rest of the interview of "the panel of experts" found below...but an excerpt I thought interesting follows:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Pat Brown, if it is true, what do you make of it?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR OF "THE PROFILER": Well, if it is true, obviously there`s a lot more to this story that we`re not hearing from Deborah Bradley. If she did have this woman`s number on her it couldn`t be accidental. It`s also not accidental the phone call was made when the phone was supposedly not working. And you know, from her own -- it`s her own phone at 8:00. I mean it doesn`t make a lot of sense.

One of the questions I would ask is, one, where is that stray kitten or was Jersey the stray kitten? I mean these are the kind of questions that police are asking. There`s too many people involved in this with Deborah Bradley that night, and I think they`re going to find out there is not a kidnapping.

transcripts.cnn.com...

The fact that a phone call went out around 8 - 8:30.....so did Brando go for liquor....for a Jersey...both OR maybe another person from the squatter house? Where did she get the number from originally....seeing Jersey earlier in the day as he was doing lawn work? Also in the transcript you will see that another neighbor of DB who saw Jersey doing lawnwork had noticed the sprinklers being on for more than 1o hrs.....which the investigators made copies of footprints from the lawn that was being maintained.

The authorities have said that they are moving on from Jersey NOT THAT HE IS CLEARED. Maybe they are holding him til they connect more dots and working leads from his interview....hence the escort of Netz going with the authorities to the station for more questioning. The authorities are definitely holding out on details and I don't blame them. Too much at stake to allow another travesty like the CAnthony or even the OJ case.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I think that Debbie has a hard time looking into her hubby's eyes because she may be afraid to come out with all the facts concerning the evening...and is feeling guilty.

I need to clarify when i used the word guilty..I meant guilty of perhaps smoking pot, or buying some..NOT guilty of hurting her child.

She knows that she wasn't being responsible for her children very well that night by drinking so much, and then sleeping.. so I think she feels bad...that she wasn't more on top of it.. or maybe for being responsible.. for inviting someone over ..that would eventually harm their child..

I don't see her as some scumbag of a mom if she is guilty of drinking , or even smoking pot...I just see her as a young mom with issues.

sorry had to put that in here.. I just got a u2u saying that now I'm calling her a terrible mother.. which I'm not.

She's a mother that has made some bad choices.. and paid for them dearly.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I think i also read somewhere that debbies brother was friends with meagan, or someone at the house..

She could have got that number from him as well went they went on the shopping trip..

I see where you are going as well..and that is very plausible..that she got the number from jeremy earlier.

So many little details..but only bits and pieces.. lets hope the police have done a good job at connecting all these dots..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Michelle129th

A few thoughts... They say both Jerseys are no longer of interest but I'm betting the one linked to MW certainly is! They don't need to call him a suspect or person of interest as he's sitting in jail and they know he'll be there when/if they need him. I'm wondering if the police are using a tactic of saying he's not involved so as not to scare other potential people that are involved away. They have Jersey in custody so they don't have to worry about him running...but if they have a suspicion someone in the Megan Wright household is involved but don't have all the necessary evidence just yet they don't want to scare that person into fleeing if they know Jersey has been named, or confessed or something along those lines (just an opinion on a possible scenario).

and an opinion that totally makes sense...

The police would be very wise to play this out carefully..if they are looking for more information...and to keep what they know as close to the chest as possible..

I concur. The key phrase is they are moving on. As I said this doesn't mean that he is CLEARED. My thought is deja vu....CAnthony....arrest for child endangerment, hindering with investigation, etc....but not under suspicion of murder....I am sure the same ploy is at play even if ....whatever the if....he is under lock and key, sweating it. I really feel that the KCPD do not want at the end to go and say that they divulged too much or allowed the public to play judge and jury OR to allow so many questions unanswered for the trial to become a glaze of facts that a jury is just over or underwhelmed by evidence. The KCPD has already stated that they didn't want to hamper any aspects of the WHEN this goes to trial. I believe this was said early on in an interview with a news show.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Alonzo is best at getting tips from people in the inner city that may have criminal backgrounds and do not want to deal with LE directly. Everyone in the case is in N KC so not seeing where he would be getting that much inside info

I found from the beloved Facebook that Alonzo is some sort of civil crimefighter in KC.....and basically the "leaked" text IS or maybe not a hoax. Apparently a guy with his own crime fighting blog and an inner city insider that tends to get leads from places that cops can't. Take it for what it is worth....search engine it to learn more of his "insights" or sleuthing as it may be. But basically has nothing to do with an actual or direct connection to the sightings, cell phones or to the parents.
flame for the 15min famer.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join