It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Currently on Nancy grace...Mike Tompson is recalling what he saw - a guy with salt & pepper hair about 5'7-8 and he picked him out of a line-up. He also just stated the baby had on a t-shirt w/ diaper.....directly from the motorcycle man's mouth. Not by accounts reported, that he saw a baby only in a diaper. Could the man he saw be Jersey? He did state that he identified the man in photo lineup.

Current vid shows Jersey (white guy) with a shaven . but could it have been shaven upon arrest - while being processed....a lot of lockups will require you to have your . shaved.....demeaning, decreasing their ego or for whatever reason but I know for fact that most will buzz their hair to see if they have tats or to keep them from having certain "hair codes" while in prison whether city, county or fed....just depends on the culture of cons in that particular area.

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Police have spoken to a northland handyman because of his history of home break-ins in Lisa Irwin's neighborhood, and say they have "moved on," stating that they have never called him or anyone else in the investigation a suspect.

John Tanko, 42, nicknamed "Jersey," appeared in Clay County court Tuesday on charges not related to the baby Lisa case. Early on in the investigation, police were anxious to find Tanko and question him about the night Lisa disappeared.

Neighbors near the baby's home said he would break into a house just a block from Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's house and squat in the home while the owner lived out of state.

Thaer Alkhaezraji lives just a block up on North Lister from baby Lisa's home.

Alkhaezraji said he has called the police on Tanko two or three times, claiming Tanko was breaking into the house across the street.

"He caused a lot of problems," said Thaer Alkhaezraji. "We chased him one time over here but he never lived here," said Alkhaezraji.

Alkhaezraji said Tanko would break into the house through a window which could be why police were wanting to talk to him.

A window was open and screen pushed at Lisa's home the night she vanished.

According to court documents, Tanko even went as far as to list this address as his home address on court papers.

And yet another tie to Tanko is a woman who says the FBI has questioned her about her cell phone.

Megan Wright said one of the cell phones supposedly stolen from Lisa's home made a 50-second call to her phone the night Lisa went missing, but Wright denies any contact with the family.

"We have eight people that live here, and only one cell phone. It was pretty much a community phone," said Wright.

Police are not naming anyone as suspects or persons of interest in this case as the investigation pushes through it's fifth week.

He broke in through a window....not a smoking gun but a great caveat to create a story and then try to pin on the vagrant....maybe????

Google Video Link
Not sure if this works ....newbie at work....but this is a video of him...but not the one I saw earlier where he was walking around to face the judge. He seems to be 5'7-8 and as far as his hair....well again he could have shaven it....you can see the cut marks on the back of his .....but it does seem that his bawld . isn't starkley white as if he has been freshly shaved.

Lastly and most consistent....the KCPD state they are moving on....they are doing A LOT of "moving on" without labeling anyone a person of interest nor a person under investigation. Which leads me to believe they are keeping mum on the FACTS and are only allowing speculation in hopes to either throw off those that are guilty or in hopes to gain more details to what they know hoping the community finds them incompetent where they can aggregate more leads or connections to the reality.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

In the above Nancy Grace show hosted by JVM states the homeless Jersey is in jail.....so I think there is only one.

Again there are two. One is an African American and he's in Federal. He's reported as being 6 foot plus and over 200 pounds. I've many links - problem is none of them are admissible here on ATS. I know there's an acceptable link somewhere her in the thread - he was covered in a blog and I reported here - I've just yet to go back and get the link - which I probably will not do. I've posted it once, that's enough. Needless to say the 'black' Jersey - as many call him (no offense in tended I'm reporting what's in the blogs, etc) was well known in the same area.

The other is Megan's ex-boyfriend - currently he and his newly shaven bald . are in a State facility. Unless he just got out. I've not read .lines this morning - yet.

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

ONE thing that rings in my . that DB and JI are concealing the actual truth is JI's statement to Piro of Fox after she asked the question who could have done this and his answer was.....someone who cheated on her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH????

I posted about this here in the thread - under 'Statement analysis'. Jeremy was extremely obvious in trying to 'correct' himself.

And the closest person to Jeremy that is 'cheating on her husband' - is in fact Deborah. She's still married. She's living with another man (Jeremy) and has a child by him. Though Jeremy is an active participant in this 'technically' adulterous affair - we don't know how he was raised. He might not be so thrilled about it all the way around. Or, he could have been speaking his fears. If she's cheated on Sean, her husband, with Jeremy, it's easy for a man who might be not quiet so - secure - in himself to have fears Deborah might cheat on him - and in a moment of stress this point came out. call it Freudian slip if you will.

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

And since she is a liar, why should we take anything she says as the truth?

Exactly. Her version of the night her DAUGHTER went MISSING has changed 6 times now.
I'm not saying her inability to keep a story straight (giving her the benefit of the doubt) or, her pathological lying (not giving her the benefit of the doubt) means she harmed her daughter - but she has lost all credibility. All of it. And I wouldn't hesitate to presume the police feel the same say. We all know how forgiving police are.

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Ok I'm going in another direction today. After my . spinning for 24 straight hours on this,, I'm thinking brand new thoughts.
Let's assume for argument's sake deborah is 100% innocent of any wrong doing WITH regards to Lisa's disappearance. Let's assume that Jeremy is the one responsible ( fill in the reason, accident, on purpose, sold , etc) Think about Deborah and all her misstatements and oddball behavior .......... could it be explained by something other than guilt? or shame over the drinking? Could it be explained by FEAR.......of Jeremy? Think of battered wife syndrome. A battered wife will lie and not make eye contact and look fearful and preoccupied when confronted with ' where'd you get that black eye' ? So ... just throwing that out there for ya'll to munch on? I'd love any thoughts on this. Jeremy was supposed to be home at 10:30 and she made a point to say she went to bed tat 10:30. Could she be afraid of him seeing her drunk? Could the anxiety meds be because she is abused? Like every theory I've had, I shot it full of holes myself in short order, so please all tell me why this will not work. Remember he got home bout 3 ish and didn't call 911 until 4 ish.

Ahhh finally we're getting around to this theory - which mirrors mine own (that I've yet to share).

I really think you're .ing in the right direction on part of this. I wouldn't go as far as the 'battered wife' (I don't see a battered wife getting sloshed when her husband might find out) but I wouldn't rule it out either.

Great thinking!

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Currently on Nancy grace...Mike Tompson is recalling what he saw - a guy with salt & pepper hair about 5'7-8 and he picked him out of a line-up. He also just stated the baby had on a t-shirt w/ diaper.....directly from the motorcycle man's mouth. Not by accounts reported, that he saw a baby only in a diaper. Could the man he saw be Jersey? He did state that he identified the man in photo lineup.

First off I'm not picking on you - not at all. I'm trying to introduce parts you might not have seen in this t. and out.

Mike the 'motorcycle man' was quoted way back - in his own words on video - the baby was 'wearing a diaper'. NO mention of a shirt. He also stated he thought it was weird due to the weather etc. Yet now, miraculously the baby is wearing a shirt.

About him fingering 'Jersey'. No. He out and out said it was not and ruled out Jersey.

I'd hesitate to use anything Nancy Grace says as fact. Her first commentary (I posted here) was awash with bias and misinformation. She's also known to manipulate photos of her subjects - as she obviously did with Lisa - for shock appeal.

See this post: Notice the pictures before and after the pictures I posted are NOT manipulated. But these are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Added info:

Here's the quote for Mike the Motorcycle Man and Jersey from a CNN transcript.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified.
link

peace

edit on 3-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Shep Smith Flips Out On Legal Guests Over Baby Lisa: ‘You’re Both Full Of It!’

Great listen from both sides. From ‘the police are trying to close a case’ (blaming the mother) to ‘the parents were under suspect anyway’ and everything in between including Tacopina doesn't care either - he spent the last ten days in Rome, etc.

Very interesting debate.

edit on 3-11-2011 by silo13 because: fix

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Awwwww God love him...

Missing Ferguson man found drowned in the Mississippi River

Remember the older man who went looking for Lisa? They found him. Drowned.

A Ferguson man with Alzheimer's disease was found dead in the Mississippi River in Randolph County in Illinois on Saturday.

This wonderful man heard about little Lisa and became convinced she was his granddaughter and he had to look for her. (More than Lisa's parents have done I might add)...

Now he's gone. He's dead. He died alone, cold, confused, looking for a little baby because he cared. It makes NO difference he had Alzheimers, he's a man of color and Lisa is white. Facts are his heart told him to look for her, he did, he's dead.

This man's death should be laid directly at the feet of the person responsible for Lisa's disappearance. That person should be charged with this man's death. Of course he/she will not be, but that doesn't make them any less culpable.

I don't want to derail the thread but this guy going missing was included earlier and here's the outcome.

peace

edit on 3-11-2011 by silo13 because: fix a bleep lol

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This You Tube uploaded is doing a great job. Kudos to Sierra.

Jeremy pounded on neighbors door before reporting Lisa missing.

During the time line it‘s reported:

03:45 Father bang on a neighbors door

04:00 Reports Lisa Missing

Huh? Has this point just slipped by somehow? And that’s all they say about it - just that and then they move on to another reporter.

Why did Jeremy do that? What neighbor? The neighbor who was drinking with Lisa?

Another point

The neighbor who was 'tossed out' after a fight (and marriage counseling) showed his text messages to the reporter.

At 2230 he texts his wife, etc. Later in the morning he learns Lisa is gone. This man's taken a polygraph and there was nothing 'remarkable' about it.

This man confirmed the general story - Deborah's and Samantha's (his ex).

The judge being interviewed on the video says he doesn't think any of this information is applicable to Lisa at all. There’s too many twists in this case. Lights on, burglar's don’t come into lit houses or go into rob them and turn on the lights, etc. Someone walking around with a baby in the morning hours? Too many twists. Etc.

peace
edit on 3-11-2011 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
www.kmbc.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Witness Says Irwin Case Hits Close To Home For Her

A woman questioned by Kansas City police in the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said she feels very close to the case.

Three cellphones in Irwin's house disappeared the same night the baby did. Megan Wright said her phone received a call from one of those phones that night.

Wright said she is cooperating with police because it hits very close to home for her.

Wright said she previously dated a man who was questioned earlier in the case.

So Megan's not 'missing' after all as rumor had it - wrong.

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The phone call to Megan could mean that Lisa's mother was trying to contact Jersey as she didn't have his number but knew they were together previously. Now lets see how this could fit in.
I'm going to throw some scenarios about, so bare with me..
1 The stray cat got into Lisa's bedroom and smothered Lisa. The mother found Lisa dead, panicked and try to get a known outcast to help remove her body.
Fire in local dumpster set fire during the night.

2 Lisa died in the night from cot death, Lisa's mother panicked laid Lisa on the bedroom floor. Made phone call to Megan looking for Jersey for same reasons as above.

3 Jeremy slips up in an interview about "Who could have taken Lisa?" He started to say a woman who has had an affair.
Just maybe Lisa isn't his after her mother had an affair and he knows this and that's why his emotions have been in-check and he looks to the floor knowing he is keeping this secret for the both of them.
It's all random theorizing but their unwillingness to co-operate and I'm finding her tears are not matching up to a distraught woman. If it was me I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or carry on as normal. The "we are grieving" comment does not coincide with their actions.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

The phone call to Megan could mean that Lisa's mother was trying to contact Jersey as she didn't have his number but knew they were together previously. Now lets see how this could fit in.

Very interesting theory. I know the police say they've 'ruled out' Jersey as a suspect - but I'm just not so sure.

And honestly with your next two scenarios? I do agree it's very possible Lisa's disappearance all stems from an accident.

3 Jeremy slips up in an interview about "Who could have taken Lisa?" He started to say a woman who has had an affair.
Just maybe Lisa isn't his after her mother had an affair and he knows this and that's why his emotions have been in-check and he looks to the floor knowing he is keeping this secret for the both of them.

There's a lot of the same speculation going on concerning this very issue - some going to far as to conclude Lisa's paternity is at the heart of her 'disappearance'.

I don't know what to say to that other than I hope it's not the case.

It's all random theorizing but their unwillingness to co-operate and I'm finding her tears are not matching up to a distraught woman. If it was me I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or carry on as normal. The "we are grieving" comment does not coincide with their actions.

There ya go.

Thanks for chiming in. Keep us posted to anything else you find or think of!

peace

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Huh? Has this point just slipped by somehow? And that’s all they say about it - just that and then they move on to another reporter.

I believe that was pointed out earlier in this thread(although it could be on another forum...i'm getting confused at this point!)...although not much was said about it. He apparently had gone to Samantha's house. In the early days of the case it was said often that he went to the neighbour's house first and then that fact wasn't really discussed much more. I don't think that it was confirmed and was passed about as rumour or something. It is now being thrown around again. I still have no idea if it's a confirmed thing or not. I'm trying to find an early link to this. It frustrates me that things already said early in the case are now being thrown out by the media as "breaking news" or something new...

Michelle

Michelle

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle Michelle

It frustrates me that things already said early in the case are now being thrown out by the media as "breaking news" or something new...

Yes, there's a great deal of that 'going on' as if the media's milking the case for all it's worth. Is this cynical of me? Shades yes. What we (well I) should be thankful for is the media's tenacity to continue covering such a baffling the case.

Regardless if there are those that believe the media's participation is 'harmful' or no - the point is - if we believe Lisa is still alive and 'out there' somewhere? The more exposure to the case the better.

peace

edit on 3-11-2011 by silo13 because:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It frustrates me that things already said early in the case are now being thrown out by the media as "breaking news" or something new...

Yes, there's a great deal of that 'going on' as if the media's milking the case for all it's worth. Is this cynical of me? Shades yes. What we (well I) should be thankful for is the media's tenacity to continue covering such a baffling the case.

Regardless if there are those that believe the media's participation is 'harmful' or no - the point is - if we believe Lisa is still alive and 'out there' somewhere? The more exposure to the case the better.

peace

I think it should stay all over the media. This would keep Lisa in everyone's mind and fresh, rather than letting the case go to the blind side. As I said in my post a page or so back, I am just afraid it will turn into a "Media War" for the ratings. I mean, look at the discussion above the last few posts. CNN states that the motorcycle guy did not identify Jersey, but then on Nancy it IS an identification? This is not cheering for Nancy or CNN, this was only used as an example to how the media wants their "ratings".

Keep up the good work.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

peace

I think it should stay all over the media. This would keep Lisa in everyone's mind and fresh, rather than letting the case go to the blind side. As I said in my post a page or so back, I am just afraid it will turn into a "Media War" for the ratings. I mean, look at the discussion above the last few posts. CNN states that the motorcycle guy did not identify Jersey, but then on Nancy it IS an identification? This is not cheering for Nancy or CNN, this was only used as an example to how the media wants their "ratings".

Keep up the good work.

IWOH

Oh I completely agree and even understand why the media reruns the story...especially when there is not much "new" to report and they aren't getting much information from police. The part I have problems with is when they rerun information stating it's breaking news. It makes the people involved look like they've hidden or lied about that information and are just now "letting it out" that they did XYZ, when in fact they told that information in the beginning.

I am having a hard time finding the original articles from the beginning of the case that stated he went to the neighbor's house first before calling 911 because every way I word it, it is coming up as "new information in case" or "posted 10 hrs ago" etc. All the old links are being pushed so far into oblivion there's no way to find them. If I have time today I will go back through this thread and others to see if I can find it (not that anyone is asking for it, but more for my own peace of mind to prove to myself I'm not going insane and that I did read that early on lol) I do believe however that when it was mentioned early on that it was never said which neighbor he went to. It's only this recent "new" information that tells us it was Samantha's house (if it's true).

I've noticed that other than a few really wild, crazy "rumours" the majority we are hearing about through unconfirmed sources is slowly becoming confirmed now several weeks later. I wonder if it's the police telling the networks the info or if it's all sources leaking the information. Remember early on we did hear about the 2:30 am phone call. A lot of us blew it off as rumour and here we are a month into the case with confirmation (or the best confirmation we can get at this point) that there was indeed a phone call...although some details are different.

I asked my husband today if a day in our life was put under a microscope and reported to the world...how weird and dysfunctional would we look to the general public. He said "very" LOL. And both of us feel we have a pretty boring normal life. I can't help but feel this family, regardless of the craziness we have heard about, is still just a simple fairly common family with some crazy bits here and there

For example, in my family....our idea of "family time" is ordering pizza, and eating it in front of the tv while we watch zombie movies. Most people would think we were cracked and messed up in the .! Maybe even that we are exposing our kids to violence and blood and gore and are harming them emotionally. We think it's completely normal and our kids and us LOVE zombie movies! It's just these little details that seem normal and everyday to me but in retrospect when I try to view them in other's eyes and with an open mind, seem like they could be taken the wrong way, or judged as bad parenting.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

For example, in my family....our idea of "family time" is ordering pizza, and eating it in front of the tv while we watch zombie movies. Most people would think we were cracked and messed up in the .! Maybe even that we are exposing our kids to violence and blood and gore and are harming them emotionally. We think it's completely normal and our kids and us LOVE zombie movies! It's just these little details that seem normal and everyday to me but in retrospect when I try to view them in other's eyes and with an open mind, seem like they could be taken the wrong way, or judged as bad parenting.

Michelle

OMG that is so like my family. The only rule we have when watching is that my daughter states that we can only watch the really scary movies and shows when there is still daylight out. She will not watch any of them when it is dark. We watched one late one night and she had a bad dream. She stated she wants to watch them when it is light out and then she can have time to reflect what happened in the movie.

Went off topic, my apologies. I agree with what you stated above in trying to find some of the older articles. Some news sites update the "original" article and then we seem to lose the original date and time of reporting. I am sure there is a cache and timeline somewhere, I just do not have a clue.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And the closest person to Jeremy that is 'cheating on her husband' - is in fact Deborah. She's still married. She's living with another man (Jeremy) and has a child by him. Though Jeremy is an active participant in this 'technically' adulterous affair - we don't know how he was raised. He might not be so thrilled about it all the way around. Or, he could have been speaking his fears. If she's cheated on Sean, her husband, with Jeremy, it's easy for a man who might be not quiet so - secure - in himself to have fears Deborah might cheat on him - and in a moment of stress this point came out. call it Freudian slip if you will.

Why are you so sure he was referring to debbie? Seems odd that if he suspected her, that he would appear with her on camera...if he really suspected that.

Maybe he was referring to the neighbor that was over.. maybe someone did come over..and the neighbor did something, or left with this person just before debbie went to bed...?

I'm not saying you are wrong.. but once again you seem so convinced that it was Debbie.

I strongly suspect someone else was there that evening.. even if it was for a short time.. and that person came back...came in through the computer room... Someone that knew jeremy wasn't home,and that debbie was passed out.

I'm not saying I am right.. just what my gut tells me..

The burning in the garbage dumpster seems suspect as well..like someone maybe wanted to get rid of scented clothing , or clothing with DNA evidence on it .

I would be curious to know exactly what kind of forensics they have on the remains in that dumpster...but I don't think we will ever know unless it goes to trail.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

"He caused a lot of problems," said Thaer Alkhaezraji. "We chased him one time over here but he never lived here," said Alkhaezraji. Alkhaezraji said Tanko would break into the house through a window which could be why police were wanting to talk to him. A window was open and screen pushed at Lisa's home the night she vanished. According to court documents, Tanko even went as far as to list this address as his home address on court papers. And yet another tie to Tanko is a woman who says the FBI has questioned her about her cell phone.

wow..that is very interesting ..and really shines a good light on the theory that it was a break in....way too many dots there to try not to connect them...and I'm sure the police have lots of extra info on that.

Thank you for posting that..makes me wonder why this is the first time I've seen it..

great find !
edit on 3-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

I believe that was pointed out earlier in this thread(although it could be on another forum...i'm getting confused at this point!)...although not much was said about it. He apparently had gone to Samantha's house. In the early days of the case it was said often that he went to the neighbour's house first and then that fact wasn't really discussed much more. I don't think that it was confirmed and was passed about as rumour or something. It is now being thrown around again. I still have no idea if it's a confirmed thing or not. I'm trying to find an early link to this. It frustrates me that things already said early in the case are now being thrown out by the media as "breaking news" or something new...

Michelle

Michelle

Michelle, you are right, it was on this thread way back. I recall it too, though I can't seem to find it on here right now doing a search.

On a sidenote - this thread has been a real eye opener for me regarding the media. I wish I had the time to go back to the beginning of the thread and pull out ONLY the things that were said by the people directly involved, not things that were reported second-hand by the media. Sloppy reporting or outright misrepresentation of the facts, it's disgusting the way the media casually report things as fact that may not be fact....messing with someone's life in the process.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join