It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
> tot tom and garmin gps all are used but look new. 5 are for 50 and 3 or for 80. you will save that in gas your first week. firm firm firm on price unless you buy 10. 913 526 1744 thanks for looking <

Is this the item in question?
How many people have 8 GPS for sale, at the same point in time?

interesting..I can see why the the FBI chose to be very incognito in the way they were approached to find out more info.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Most people don't truly understand burner phones. For most people, even given a burner phone the phone would NOT stay clean long. If Deborah and Jeremy are not drug dealers and don't know how to use a burner phone correctly that might explain much.

Many believe they can create a burner phone with just a change of SIM, you can't.
Could explain why Deborah states the phones were disconnected. The same phone that called MW that night.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Most people don't truly understand burner phones. For most people, even given a burner phone the phone would NOT stay clean long. If Deborah and Jeremy are not drug dealers and don't know how to use a burner phone correctly that might explain much.

Many believe they can create a burner phone with just a change of SIM, you can't.
Could explain why Deborah states the phones were disconnected. The same phone that called MW that night.

oh I see.. it was their phones you were talking about..not the phone of Meagan..my bad..

Have no idea what burner phones are all about.. so its good to get some insight..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

oh I see.. it was their phones you were talking about..not the phone of Meagan..my bad..

Have no idea what burner phones are all about.. so its good to get some insight..

Nope Megan's phone IS a burner phone no question, at all about that. And Megan knows enough to keep it "clean" for the most part, she just got greedy....
Now Deborah I believe I read never graduated from high school. She may have believed that, she **had** a burner phone when actually she didn't, anymore....
Might also explain why they went house to house that first day.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

No posting of personal information
edit on 11/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Tacopina justification for parents not talking to police when their baby is missing is what??? Cause 'prisons are full of people who talked to police'?

How sad people will believe that crap.

What is sad is it happens we don't live in a perfect world...

Exonerated

Since 1973, 138 people have been exonerated and freed from death row, including 9 in 2009. Some were only freed because of extraordinary work by individuals outside the criminal justice system.

www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Dav1d

The type of cellphone linked to drugs.

and, your point is......
?????

WOW,

edit on 1-11-2011 by wildtimes because: wow

This just means it is a pay are you go cell phone. On the night Baby went missing, one could of had time to steal the phone from the home , buy more time at any store, I don't believe they are traceable and are cheap enough to throw away. I have seen them in stores for as low as 5.00 with some minutes on them and 20.00 dollars will get you maybe an hour or so talk time.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by judydawg

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Dav1d

The type of cellphone linked to drugs.

and, your point is......
?????

WOW,

edit on 1-11-2011 by wildtimes because: wow

This just means it is a pay are you go cell phone. On the night Baby went missing, one could of had time to steal the phone from the home , buy more time at any store, I don't believe they are traceable and are cheap enough to throw away. I have seen them in stores for as low as 5.00 with some minutes on them and 20.00 dollars will get you maybe an hour or so talk time.

I needless to say disagree. There is a little more to it than just a phone you buy at the store. If it was simply a phone you buy at the store, the FBI would not have needed to set up a sting, in my opinion ~ but you don't need to share that opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Both the black and white Jersey have been cleared and are off the table, not involved.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. No Posting of Personal Information

edit on 1-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

once again you bring up some valid points..

Hmm card teams assist.... It seems rather hard to exaggerated, calling a media event to announce that you will not be releasing to the media "any details" about the case, and oh by the way the parents have QUIT COOPERATING with the police, and you can imagine what that means for baby Lisa, and the police will NOT be releasing any details. And did I tell you that the parents ARE NOT COOPERATING with the police. We don't have any strong leads..... There are so many factors at play here, in the general public not getting the real truth, I can only hope that the law enforcement agencies do have some kind of handle on what really happened, and are determined to work diligently to uncover the truth, and find baby Lisa.

the last paragraph of your post was the last paragraph of mine..were you intending to put this in quotation ? or just echoing my feelings..

There are so many factors at play here, in the general public not getting the real truth, I can only hope that the law enforcement agencies do have some kind of handle on what really happened, and are determined to work diligently to uncover the truth, and find baby Lisa.

edit on 1-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry,

Trying to answer your questions and left something in.
Please forgive me.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Both the black and white Jersey have been cleared and are off the table, not involved.

TANKO , JOHN S ,
3718 N LISTER
KANSAS CITY, MO 64116

Year of Birth: 1969

Interesting note here - John Tanko known as Jersey is supposedly homeless; but he is listed at the above address? Isn't this Megan's address with her multiple roommates? Also Megan was previously residing in a home off of N Brighton where police quartered off the area as well as FAA closed the airspace with a few detectives turning into 20+ to include CSI/2 vans and various equipment....but nothing found nothing "supposedly." Megan White has stated she was in the neighborhood the evening Lisa was reportedly kidnapped....MW did not state that they were heading from a to b....just that they were in the area. Why? To deliver drugs? Stake out the area to gather more electronics to sell OR maybe to deliver something - a guy to party with DB and neighbor Samantha and possibly with the brother of DB? Maybe she also recieved a burner phone from them....for secrecy reasons of sorts. (?) Also it is rumored that the text was sent to an Alonzo Washington. Has that been mentioned? Or does anyone know more about why more hasn't come to light about him or from the neighbor Samantha? Or why DB would have Megan's number on her hand. I have read that Megan has actually been to DB's home in the past but haven't been able to find a source...I know it was an article.

Just thought I would add some LOOSE ENDS that haven't been mentioned.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I just want to point out that many of us do believe that "crap" There are many stats online talking about just this thing happening.

Think about what he said.

‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police.

EVERY PERSON who's i prison has talked to the police. It's lawyers SPIN and it's CRAP. It sounds oh so witty - witty BS.

These are the parents of a baby who's missing. A BABY. She can't HELP HERSELF. The parents - must do so. The parents - regardless if they are innocent or not - should be doing everything in their power to help the police. You know it, I know it. You want to use this as a point of vagueness - be my guest.

I have to say that you at least in some ways agree that justice isn't always served from a few of the posts you've made in the past regarding judges decisions over certain cases.

What judges have made decision in this case? Hmmm???

IF you mean Tacopina? LOL, he isn't a judge. He doesn't even have a license to practice in the State Lisa 'went missing' in.

Justice isn't served by my posts? What - that I condemn a mother who gets so drunk she can't even provide three children in her care with even the basics of safety? Yep you're right. My opinion of her alone isn't justice enough for a mother who FAILS to protect he children because (and because is the important word in this sentence) - because she wanted her 'adult time' - at all costs.

Regardless - I have never once said I believe she is guilty of killing her child. My theory of what truly happened in this case? I've yet to bring to the boards - if my memory serves me correctly after 70 plus pages.

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

John Tanko is in jail.
If he's responsible for kidnapping Lisa he must be a magician.
He's waiting for trial as we speak.
Does he know Megan? I can't find an acceptable link to post here that confirms that info. In one of the videos I've already listed we do know Megan was 'Jersey's girlfriend for 5 months (if Megan is to be believed). It makes for a rats nest of people and information that seems to be connected to Lisa, but, there's no way of telling if in truth it does or if it's a terrible coincidence.

peace

(Added note: You might want to edit your post. There's no links to the info you provided and the info you did post? It contains personal information about John Tanko. Listing personal information is against T&C. Just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know so you can edit it out).

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Details emerge about the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared

For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

The ‘source’. It really begs the question - are the police leaking information? It wouldn’t be the first time. And they were quoted as saying they’re acting in this case in a manner to save an overload of subpoenas.

From the ‘source’.

According to the source:

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, left to go a neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks, but he did not expect the work to keep him away from home as long as it did.

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley. The two smoked cigarettes, talked and drank into the night.

That gives you an idea what the ‘source’ said. There’s more to the article - with more details concerning the night Lisa went missing.

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police

www.kspr.com...

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

The police still want to re-interview the parents and the baby's brothers. So far, they say they have no suspects.

So version 6 of the night Lisa went missing arrives. Now there's a 'sleeping uncle' in the house too? Gawd....

In version 6? If he’s to be believed than Deborah really did do what she said - got snockered. So that clears up her ‘coming up with the story later’ speculations I would think.

Unless he’s backing up her ‘I got drunk’ excuse as a defense ploy of course.

peace

edit on 2-11-2011 by silo13 because: bold and underline fix

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Michelle129th

I just want to point out that many of us do believe that "crap" There are many stats online talking about just this thing happening.

Think about what he said.

‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police.

EVERY PERSON who's i prison has talked to the police. It's lawyers SPIN and it's CRAP. It sounds oh so witty - witty BS.

In my opinion it's you "spinning" this phrase. Of course every single person in jail has talked to police..how else did they get there. His point in this phrase was that talking to the police doesn't always serve an innocent person well and I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to "get" what he meant.

These are the parents of a baby who's missing. A BABY. She can't HELP HERSELF. The parents - must do so. The parents - regardless if they are innocent or not - should be doing everything in their power to help the police. You know it, I know it. You want to use this as a point of vagueness - be my guest.

I have to say that you at least in some ways agree that justice isn't always served from a few of the posts you've made in the past regarding judges decisions over certain cases.

What judges have made decision in this case? Hmmm???

IF you mean Tacopina? LOL, he isn't a judge. He doesn't even have a license to practice in the State Lisa 'went missing' in.

Once again you didn't read my post...or read what you wanted out of it. I said IN THE PAST in CERTAIN CASES. NOT THIS CASE. This case has not gone to trial so why would I even be talking about a judge in this case??

Justice isn't served by my posts? What - that I condemn a mother who gets so drunk she can't even provide three children in her care with even the basics of safety? Yep you're right. My opinion of her alone isn't justice enough for a mother who FAILS to protect he children because (and because is the important word in this sentence) - because she wanted her 'adult time' - at all costs.

Again....I never said justice wasn't served by YOUR posts...do you even read what others write? Here, let me copy/paste exactly what my post said just to refresh your memory.

What I meant by that is I have read a few threads of yours in the past where you have been outraged that people have been deemed not guilty, when it was fairly evident to the general public they should have been guilty. So, if justice wasn't served in those cases how can you say that it's "crap" to believe innocent people don't also get railroaded and tossed in jail when they are not guilty? At this point in time what good will it serve this family or this baby for mom and/or dad to be in jail? The police will stop looking for the baby...the general public will stop looking for the baby....2 boys will be headed to foster care....etc. I think taking the precaution of not being railroaded by the police is a fairly smart one and one that probably isn't even a decision the parents made on their own. You can bet their lawyer is calling ALL shots now (right or wrong). This family seems like a fairly "simple" family and I'm betting they are being hand held and told what to do right down to the trick or treating with the kids

Michelle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can state without question today that i have NO FLIPPING IDEA what happened to baby Lisa. Every day more and more truths, lies, baits or whatever they are coming out ........in the press? The police basically say nothing and so there's no way to know what is what anymore. Now this week, enter this entire CAST of folks who were previously unheard of . Wandering gardeners,,,,,, pre paid cell phones, 8 folks in a house where they share a communal phone, etc..... It hasn't made sense until now and now it makes even less sense than NO sense. There are many theories that this is now an eleborate hoax.... and that's all fine and good . But could this group of people pull off such an elaborate hoax.? For a MONTH?
For some reason I like to think that the strange news of the last few days means Lisa has a better chance of being alive somewhere and just waiting for this mess to wrap up . Anyone else think this? That all these odd circumstances piling up are actually good for her chances? Maybe I'm filled with false hope. Last week I was certain she was gone for good, but this week I'm not sure.
IM BOGGLED.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Sorry,

Trying to answer your questions and left something in.
Please forgive me.

I wasn't upset at all..just wondering if you forgot to put the quote around something you were addressing ,and so I didn't read it correctly..or understand it the way you intended.

No need to forgive.. it wasn't serious..its all good.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by mcsandy

John Tanko is in jail.
If he's responsible for kidnapping Lisa he must be a magician.
He's waiting for trial as we speak.

He wasn't in jail when Lisa went missing. He was subsequently arrested after the police were looking for him in regards to Lisa and they found he had a warrant out.

Day 30: New information in case of missing baby

John Tanko, 42, nicknamed "Jersey," appeared in Clay County court Tuesday on charges not related to the baby Lisa case. Early on in the investigation, police were anxious to find Tanko and question him about the night Lisa disappeared.

' Jersey', man sought for questioning in Lisa Irwin case, in police custody Read more: www.nbcactionnews.com... 9AelwC

Meanwhile a "handyman" nicknamed "Jersey," who was often spotted around Lisa Irwin's neighborhood, is in police custody. "Jersey" was sought by police earlier this week. He was arrested on an unrelated outstanding warrant. Police have not charged "Jersey" with a crime, but do say that they are questioning him about Lisa Irwin's disappearance.

Investigators in Lisa Irwin case continue asking about neighborhood handyman Read more: www.nbcactionnews.com...

Does he know Megan? I can't find an acceptable link to post here that confirms that info. In one of the videos I've already listed we do know Megan was 'Jersey's girlfriend for 5 months (if Megan is to be believed). It makes for a rats nest of people and information that seems to be connected to Lisa, but, there's no way of telling if in truth it does or if it's a terrible coincidence.

peace

(Added note: You might want to edit your post. There's no links to the info you provided and the info you did post? It contains personal information about John Tanko. Listing personal information is against T&C. Just giving you a heads up in case you didn't know so you can edit it out).

peace

The only confirmation is from the mouth of Megan herself in several links....of course nothing verified by police or Jersey himself

Megan Wright says she split with 'Jersey' weeks before Baby Lisa vanished

Kansas City, Mo. - Megan Wright, the woman who received a phone call from the cell phone of the mother of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, spoke out Monday saying she broke up with her boyfriend, Jersey, just weeks prior to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

I do agree with you about the rat's nest of people involved...it seems to get bigger each day.

Michelle

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join