It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Lisa Irwin: Megan's mysterious phone call is the missing link.

Lisa Irwin is the 10 month old baby that went missing October 3rd, 2011. The statements of Deborah Bradley (mother) and Jeremy Irwin (father) are suspicious and considered deceptive. Now a mysterious phone call holds our attention.

More here to read about the phone call. Once again another article that goes into depth what Megan said - about the police, etc, but no information directly from the police.

It's a good read though with some interesting insight.

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Lisa Irwin & Robyn Gardner Update

Crime Analyst Sheryl McCollum & Detective Stacy Dittrich are on the show to discuss the latest in the Lisa Irwin and Robyn Gardner investigation!

Listening now. Don't know if it's worth it but I'll post it for ya'll anyway.

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well apparently we are in agreement it isn't worth it if one wants unbiased info.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Lisa Irwin: Megan's mysterious phone call is the missing link.

Lisa Irwin is the 10 month old baby that went missing October 3rd, 2011. The statements of Deborah Bradley (mother) and Jeremy Irwin (father) are suspicious and considered deceptive. Now a mysterious phone call holds our attention.

More here to read about the phone call. Once again another article that goes into depth what Megan said - about the police, etc, but no information directly from the police.

It's a good read though with some interesting insight.

peace

Is this truly insight? Or is this spin? Or is it make believe?
Does one get a call in the middle of the night on their cellphone ~ ( that is answered, but you don't know by whom?!?)
My very best buddy calls me in the middle of the night and tells me to come over quick, help me dispose of my child's body, and convinces me to do that in less than a minute?!? (and that's believable?)
Bull this is bias dribble
How many people out there have some one they KNOW they can call on short notice, in the middle of the night, to help them get rid of a dead child? And who is so skilled at it, that the police can't find the body after searching for four weeks?
I don't know anyone like that, nor do I believe most people know anyone like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is for DAVID! Bear with me it on topic, but might not seem like it at first.
A missing 10 year old girls ' body was found near Dallas last night
She was taken 'from her bed' while
her family slept...sound familiar. But this girl was 10 YEARS old. After an 18 hr search, her body was found nearby ...... It's so sad. Why do people do this to our babies?

Anyway, while watching the local news, they showed some of the search. Now I've been of the opinion
that the KCPD has done a lot to help find Lisa, lots of searching, investigating, etc etc. During this broadcast on the Dallas network I noticed 2 BIG things that I think relate to the Lisa search. First as for the Amber Alert, it showed the criteria for what needs to be doen to issue an amber alert. One of the items is a DESCRIPTION of the abductor ! This is NOT available in lisa case. I know they issued an amber alert but some were complaining it was issued late or not issued long enough , etc. So food for thought. Second and what I found MUCh more interesting is it showed part of the search and what exhaustive methods they went through to find this girl........ LIKE they checked every vehicle, trunks and all, for the entire apartment complex.... The second I heard that I thought WOW did KCPD do such a search for baby Lisa? Anyway, a lot of babbling this morning but it may have been a much more METICULOUS search and what it accomplished was finding little Jasmen in only 18 hours and yes she is passed away
but at least she is found.

www.wfaa.com...

Dont know if this link ^^^ shows what I saw because I cannot remember which channel I was watching.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

True David and I'd like to think that if I did make a call like that my friend or family would promptly hang up on me and dial 911 and report what I've said.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I myself am interested in hearing more or getting more info on why Cyndy Short has left or been fired from the case (still not sure exactly what the actual reasons are as they are being reported as both ways).

I was thinking something last night and forgive me because I really have no knowledge of how the criminal system works.

The following is just my opinion NOTHING proven or verified

What if (and I know it's a big what if), the parents gave some information to Short in regards to Lisa. She has to protect confidentiality and can't release that information to the police but her own morals can't allow her to not do something about it, so she quits the case....or is badgering the parents/tacopina to give that information to the police to the point that tacopina or parents fire her.

She knows that information could possibly lead to Lisa or at the very least a good lead in the case so she vows to continue looking for her knowing all the while this information. (lets say for sake of argument the parents know who has the baby so Short uses this information to track down the baby).

Would this even be a plausible scenario? Or would client attorney priviledge preclude her from pursuing that?

Again I have no knowledge of how all of this works...but the whole quitting/being fired and then vowing to media she will continue to look for Lisa seemed so odd? Although I guess she could just be saving face and letting the public know that she has no hard feelings. This is after all an innocent baby regardless of who else in this case is guilty...and someone IS guilty here...

Michelle

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I like your thinking on this Michelle. I think pretty sure in fact, that if she KNEW where the baby was she would HAVE to tell the police. But if she knows something say like , well let's say she witnessed this exchange.... " deborah I know you did soemthing to the baby , you said when I walked in 'omg im so sorry lisa fell down' and I know you did something with her, where is she'' ----jeremy. See I'm thinking maybe she doesnt' know WHAT specifically but enough to say OH i can't do this anymore. It 's interesting whether they fired her, or the big wig lawyer fired her or she left on her own........ too many IF's.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dav1d's statement analysis:
Much has been made of Deborah use of grieve,

grieve (grv) v. grieved, griev·ing, grieves v.tr. 1. To cause to be sorrowful; distress: It grieves me to see you in such pain

When I look the meaning of the word up in the freedictionary I see that the very first understanding of the word is to feel sorrowful. So I can't help but ask myself is it reasonable form a mother to feel sorrowful because her child is lost (as in missplaced) I find that to be very reasonable. As a father I've taken my children to the store, and realized they are lost. I felt sorrow, distressed, worry, panic, scared, and frighten. Luckily I was blessed and they were near by. I'm divorced, I "grieved" over my marriage, the lost of things that could have been, that should have been. I took part, and participated in grief classes, yet I did not kill my ex. No one accused me of killing my ex, because I was grieving! No one suggested that I didn't have a right to grieve because my ex was not dead! Indeed in one of the classes I attended I was taught that grieving was a natural process that one experienced in divorce.

Who here is willing to look Deborah in the eyes and tell her she doesn't have a right to experience pain at this time in her life? In my opinion just the way the media has chosen to protray her, gives her a right to feel pain, to be distressed, to grieve.

Yet we have those who are willing to take one word, and one meaning of that word, and pretend this is the only possible understanding of the word. Are they truly that insentive to their fellow human beings? Can they honestly deny that they can understand the meaning of "... He grieved for all the homeless in the city" would they pretend this is a confession of a serial killer who has just killed all the homeless in the city?!?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Yet we have those who are willing to take one word, and one meaning of that word, and pretend this is the only possible understanding of the word. Are they truly that insentive to their fellow human beings? Can they honestly deny that they can understand the meaning of "... He grieved for all the homeless in the city" would they pretend this is a confession of a serial killer who has just killed all the homeless in the city?!?

You make a very good point..

It is sad that some people take one little word said, to accuse her of knowing the baby is dead.

yes..She is grieving..and has every right to..

Some may think they are reporting the news unbiasedly , but it appears to me they are reporting and looking for ways to make Deborah look guilty.

Keep up the great work David.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by suzan because: removed post

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by suzan because: removed post

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Tacopina: Missing Baby's Family 'Fully Cooperating'

Listen to video at above link.

The New York attorney for the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday that the parents are fully cooperating and that Lisa's half-brothers can be reinterviewed by police.

"One of the issues I’m having right now with the way this case has been handled is we’re playing a little too much, with all due respect to you all, to the media. This is a search for an 11-month-old missing baby. We have two parents who are absolutely devastated and grieving. To me, notifying the press every time we have a meeting set up is not something I think is advantageous to either side or this investigation,"

Etc etc etc.

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

"One of the issues I’m having right now with the way this case has been handled is we’re playing a little too much, with all due respect to you all, to the media. This is a search for an 11-month-old missing baby. We have two parents who are absolutely devastated and grieving. To me, notifying the press every time we have a meeting set up is not something I think is advantageous to either side or this investigation,"

He is absolutely right in my opinion..

It isn't helping either side .

edit on 31-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by suzan

As much as I would really like to see some of what you've posted here in the thread? You might want to edit out any information from other forums - especially links to other forums. A while back I asked around and was told we're not allowed to post either quotes or links from 'forums' other than ATS. Blogs are ok though. I'm still not sure about Face Book, not that you posted from there, just saying.

Thanks for trying. I hope at some point the info is put into a blog so we can post it here.

Live Wire: Search Continues For Missing 11-Month Old

"They’ve let that crime scene be trampled on within the first few days by media and other people. They’re frustrated because they can’t find answers, so of course, they’re turning their frustrations onto the parents because statistically that’s where the focus belongs. I have no problem with them looking at the parents and focusing on them, but don’t narrow your investigation to the point where that’s the only scenario they want to look at," Tacopina said.

Video and more info at link.

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sorry you can remove both my posts

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by suzan

Thank you for bringing that information to this thread.

I don't care where it comes from.. and it definitely paints a picture of how they were dealing with tips ..which is very sad indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Okay, so finally a press conference going to take place here in the offices of Cyndy Short. That should prove interesting...too bad I have an appointment at precisely that time, or I'd be tuning in...

I find this morning's renewed "coverage" a rather different flavor from last week's.

It occurs to me that having these HotShots from NYC on the case has been, in fact, a detriment to these people. If Taco wants them to be treated fairly, and not raked over the public bloodthirst coals, WHY is he being so outspoken?

WHY do they need Stanton to be their "spokesperson" and "bodyguard".??? Why can't they use a local attorney, and again, WHY DO THEY NEED AN ATTORNEY at alll??

Especially a criminal defense attorney who specializes in homicides? WHY??

And if he's such a "victim advocate" here, why is he not running the show QUIETLY??

There was no reason whatsoever that the world needed to know he is representing the Ir-Dleys. No reason they would need a media hound bodyguard former NYC bouncer and cop. We are NOT in NYC. We are not even in the same league as NYC, in terms of size, culture, population...
So, WHY?? Why them??

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

WHY do they need Stanton to be their "spokesperson" and "bodyguard".??? Why can't they use a local attorney, and again, WHY DO THEY NEED AN ATTORNEY at alll?? Especially a criminal defense attorney who specializes in homicides? WHY??

Really? I think the answer to those questions is fairly obvious if you ask me..

Considering that the parents are always the first to be suspected.. how does it NOT make sense?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

WHY DO THEY NEED AN ATTORNEY at alll??

Can't remember where I read it, I think it was a local KC station, anyway this legal adviser said when the questioning turns accusatory you need to shut up and lawyer up.

As a layman it would be hard to answer LE's questions without inadvertently implicating yourself. LE is extremely good at word play...what you say might help the investigation but it can also be used against you.

As soon as LE says "you did it" guilty or not you need legal advice to help you proceed. When LE gets frustrated they can get a little creative and start grasping at straws. Retaining an attorney is about damage control and helping everyday people muddle through the legal system.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join