It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Again do you have a link from the police where they acknowledge they have question this woman once? That they limit this phone call to coming from one of the stolen cellphones? I've looked and can't find one. This could be an assumption on her part. That call could have come from the house phone.

As far as I can tell the police have not stated anything about Megan, it is all what Megan reports the police told her???

The original link to the information you request is a few pages back on this thread. I posted it as it came in and it will answer your questions above.

I'm sorry Dave but it's here somewhere - but you see I have the flu and I'm being poo-pee cause I just don't want to go hunt up what's already been posted here. I'll do it tomorrow if you don't find it. For now I have to go to bed - I'm beat.

Have a great evening! See you tomorrow!

hugs

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Megan Wright is the woman who got the phone call from one of the newly URESTRICTED phones missing from the Irwin house . Police have questioned her 4 times after tracking her down from ( im guessing here) looking at the phone records from the phone. co.
LINK

www.youtube.com...

At 1:24 mark
edit on 29-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oops sorry I just re read yuor request. I don't know if the police have commented on it. It's maybe part of the things they are keepign quiet. It's pretty risky to put yourself on national tv and LIE about whether or not you talked to police though, so I'd lean toward she did talk to them. As for a home phone call, I've not heard that there was a HOME phone involved in any of the scenarios. Most younger folks today have long gone away with a land line home phone.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by wigit
reply to post by MissPoovey

Agreed. The mum's been mauled enough. Amazing how buying some wine and party plates can be turned into a black mark on someone's reputation.

That she knowingly withheld this information from the police is the problem - not - that she bought wine.

As for a 'boyfriend'? I know nothing about this. Let me go back and read through the thread and see where that cropped up.

peace
edit on 11-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

I want to go back to this post from it seems forever ago....october 11. I'm not picking on you specifically silo....just that your post is the first in this thread of many to accuse mom of withholding the drinking information from police. I have gone all the way back to page one and reread and rewatched every single interview and news release. I even regoogled to find the key words "mom withheld drinking information" and other similar phrases with no luck other than reporters stating she withheld or asking if she had withheld that information.

The reality is....mom didn't report the drinking information to the MEDIA until a week later....that does not mean she didn't report it to the police from day one. The MSM is completely spinning that tale to imply she's lying or withholding information. The reporter on this link:

Link

states: "Now...for the first time Deborah admits she was drinking at home"

Admits to whom? A reporter? The general public? Who the hell cares. We are not the important ones in this case..the police are. We do not have a police issued statement saying the mom lied or withheld that information at all (I think...if someone has one, please link).

That got me to thinking about all the inconsistencies people are focusing on in this case. Are they in fact lies from the parents, or story changing...or is it the media changing the story...or getting incorrect information, changing it and leaving us to believe it's actually the parents changing the stories?

Another example is time Baby was put to bed: According to judge jeanine pirro she claims mom changed the time lisa was put to bed between her interview with parents on the 11th an an interview with msnbc above on the 17th. But in watching and comparing the two videos I don't see a story change? I think JP herself actually got confused on the times. In the video on the 17th she's actually just commenting on the interview with the msnbc reporter. This is her commentary in regards to that reporter's new interview

"I said to her what time did you put baby Lisa to bed? She said "I put her to bed several hours earlier than the last time I checked on her which was at 10:30. Now 2 weeks later we come out with a new time?" (the "new time" JP is commenting on is the 6:30 pm mom states baby went to bed at on the new interview video.)

No, actually if you reread that statement it says to me that lisa WAS put to bed at 6:30 and then at 10:30 mom checked on her. So mom didn't initially say she put the baby to bed at 10:30 the reporter just misunderstood. Also, I double checked the actual interview (or the parts put out for us to watch) and she never actually asks Deborah taht specificc question above. This is from the transcript of the interview...

Judge Jeanine: “But that night, who went to bed first, Debbie?” Debbi: “Um, Lisa. And then I put the boys to bed and I, I, I went to sleep.” Judge Jeanine: “The neighbor was gone when you went to sleep?” Debbi: “Yeah.” Judge Jeanine: “And you think that was about 10:30?” Debbi: “Yeah.”

Again, I don't hear/see Deborah saying she put baby to bed at 10:30, but rather that she herself went to bed at that time

Is it just me or does it seem it's the media changing their stories and not the parents? Forgive me if these links showing the mom actually changing or lying about the stories but I honestly couldn't find any.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Dav1d

Again do you have a link from the police where they acknowledge they have question this woman once? That they limit this phone call to coming from one of the stolen cellphones? I've looked and can't find one. This could be an assumption on her part. That call could have come from the house phone.

As far as I can tell the police have not stated anything about Megan, it is all what Megan reports the police told her???

The original link to the information you request is a few pages back on this thread. I posted it as it came in and it will answer your questions above.

I'm sorry Dave but it's here somewhere - but you see I have the flu and I'm being poo-pee cause I just don't want to go hunt up what's already been posted here. I'll do it tomorrow if you don't find it. For now I have to go to bed - I'm beat.

hugs

In the first cell phone post on this thread (page 57) there is absolutely no police confirmation of the phone call or megan wright that I can see in either text or video. From some searching there is also no actual police confirmation. Even the media is not stating "police have confirmed", so it's all this woman's word and nothing else

Shortly after Lisa vanished, Bradley said that three of the family's cell phones that had been sitting on the kitchen counter were taken along with her daughter. Police have been mum about the phones, but a Kansas City woman told "Good Morning America" today that she received a phone call from one of those phones on the night Lisa disappeared. "I received a phone call, well my phone did, the night that baby Lisa went missing," Megan Wright said. "It was apparently a 50 second phone call. I don't know who answered it or what was said or who was on the other end of the phone." Wright said investigators tracked her down and have questioned her four times.

All just "she said"

Michelle

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Damaging Details Emerge Despite Damage Control

Here's more on the damaging details that are emerging in the Irwin case:

* Pirro did not know whether lead attorney Joe Tacopina fired Short or whether she left the case for other reasons. But ABC News reported that she was "forced off the case overnight," local Kansas City station KMBC said.

Is Judge Pirro a disinterested bystander or is Pirro an entertainer? Do ratings matter to Pirro?

* The Irwin's New York counsel Joe Tacopina has told police he will reschedule the interview of the two boys for sometime next week. It's an extraordinarily late time to be finally allowing interviews of witnesses who were in the house the night the baby is said to have disappeared.

Is anyone suggesting that they heard the kidnapper saying he was taking baby Lisa to 2745 Lister court? or any other Location that might in some way be meaningful? They are an 8 and a 6 year old, does anyone believe that they can tell the cops what state the kidnapper was going to?

They are children, of course they HEARD SOMETHING that night, but do we really believe there is any reason to believe it is important? That on the forth the cops asked them if they heard anything, and they said yes we heard a man say, and Deborah said stop! You can't say anything more! And the police said sure, okay.... And have wasted the last 25 days waiting to find out what the kids heard the man say?

Or say the children heard a dragging sound. So what? How does that really help? And before you say that proves Deborah didn't do anything, someone will claim anything they say could have been coached....

I'll say right now the kids dont know the address of where their sister is. Nor is an 8 year old going to say follow me I'll take you to my sister. It just is not going to happen

They accused Deborah of killing Lisa. Want to bet that the police would not like to ask the boys what they know about their mother killing Lisa? What does that do to an eight year old to be asked by a cop to tell what he knows about how his mother killed Lisa? Nope after accusing my partner of killing our child, on no more than a probability, they would not be talking to my kids!

* There was a phone call made from one of the missing cellphones in the early morning hours of Oct. 4.
Judge Pirro said the police confirmed this to her.

Judge Pirro is an entainer at this point, the police SHOULD NOT be sharing info with her that they aren't with us. Pirro is out to make a buck. What she says is hearsay....

David - take note:

The recipient of the call was the message box of someone named Megan Wright. Police have talked to Wright (4 times) but haven't released details of what, if anything, they learned.

So I live in a very rural area, my home phone has 4 mailboxes/message boxes that does not prove it is a cellphone.

This new revelation by Judge Pirro is consistent with Bradley's statements about early police interviews in which she said they had ping data from one of the phones.

Was Ashley Irwin misinformed, or attempting serious damage control when she claimed that the 2:30 a.m. phone call was a rumor and could not possibly have happened? The blog Shadowplay noted that Ashley Irwin posted on its Find Baby Lisa Facebook page Oct. 17, "Jeremy was at home with the children while Debbie & her brother went to the store. The 2:30 a.m. phone call is a false rumor. Their cellphones were shut off due to non-payment. No one could have made a call and that is also why police couldn't ping them."

Misinformed at best. Shutting off your service stops you from placing outgoing calls. It doesn't stop the phone from syncing to the tower. That means it can be located to the area serviced by that tower. The more potential users the more towers.

If it was shut off, there would also be nothing preventing someone reactivating the phone with a debit card. My experience is cellphone companies make it easy to turn your service back on.

* Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said they discovered that their cellphones were missing when they tried to call 911 after discovering their daughter missing and not finding her in a house search. "Jeremy had his work cellphone on his body when he got home at 4 a.m. That's how they called 911." Ashley Irwin posted Oct. 17 on Find Baby Lisa. So why was there any effort to find missing home cellphones or delay in calling 911?

How long does it take to get your phone? Perhaps Deborah said she'll call went to where the phones should have been, and said they're gone. Jeremy then called on the work phone because it was the closest to him?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

reply to post by Dav1d

hugs

In the first cell phone post on this thread (page 57) there is absolutely no police confirmation of the phone call or megan wright that I can see in either text or video. From some searching there is also no actual police confirmation. Even the media is not stating "police have confirmed", so it's all this woman's word and nothing else

All just "she said"

Michelle

Thank you Michelle I was beginning to think I was missing something

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Megan Wright is the woman who got the phone call from one of the newly URESTRICTED phones missing from the Irwin house . Police have questioned her 4 times after tracking her down from ( im guessing here) looking at the phone records from the phone. co.
LINK

www.youtube.com...

At 1:24 mark
edit on 29-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

Funny this is the video I saw yesterday! However, we seem to hear two very different things when we listen to it. Megan Wright says she got a call, and then changes it to well my phone got a call, not my cellphone got a call. Certainly I heard nothing about UNRESTRICTED cellphones. This is simply Megan Wright telling us what she heard.. The police have NOT confirmed any of this to the best of my knowledge. Now if the police told Megan that her phone got a call and it went to her message box, Megan would know that no one answered it, wouldn't she? But Megan clearly says she doesn't know who answered the call. Are we suppose to believe that she leaves her cellphone outside at night for anyone to use while she sleeps?

I believe a lot of people hear this clip, and believe they hear things that they don't.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe we now have reached the point where an entertainer, puts spin on a report about Lisa parents, and we now condemn Deborah for having once again changed her story!

Or Deborah says I call the police on my phone. One person hears that as Deborah called the police on her phone, another hears that as I call the police on my cellphone. Some one else may hear that as Jeremy called the police on his work phone. At his point the Brad-wins are accused of changing their story four times on how the police where called.

Sad

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I agree, very few of these 'reporters' are REPORTING the news. They are making up and or distorting the news to sensationalize 100% . It's a shame they won't speak with local media because they are the one who would likely REPORT, not so much the big wig with their own nightly show who lives half a country away....like Nancy ! I was watching Nancy during the Trenton Duckett story and I that thing was a HUGE fiasco. If any of you don't know of it, go google it and you'll see what Nancy's priority its..........ratings ....and darn the consequences of her actions.

Another thing David about the police not confirming . Megan's account of things. I don't find thatall that odd, because truly the police have neither confirmed or denied almost anything. Most of the info is coming from the family or other sources. That's why I think the police already have a case built pretty strongly or KNOW pretty well what happened. They don't give press confrerences or updates at all, do they?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by Dav1d

I agree, very few of these 'reporters' are REPORTING the news. They are making up and or distorting the news to sensationalize 100% . It's a shame they won't speak with local media because they are the one who would likely REPORT, not so much the big wig with their own nightly show who lives half a country away....like Nancy ! I was watching Nancy during the Trenton Duckett story and I that thing was a HUGE fiasco. If any of you don't know of it, go google it and you'll see what Nancy's priority its..........ratings ....and darn the consequences of her actions.

Another thing David about the police not confirming . Megan's account of things. I don't find thatall that odd, because truly the police have neither confirmed or denied almost anything. Most of the info is coming from the family or other sources. That's why I think the police already have a case built pretty strongly or KNOW pretty well what happened. They don't give press confrerences or updates at all, do they?

First I don't see anything odd about the police not confirming or denying Megan Account. I'm just pointing out that this is simply Megan word about what happen. While it might be interesting, she has not sworn this is the truth either. Nor would she be the first person to lie to get on TV and get her 15 minutes.....

A number of people seem to have much better ears than I do, and seem to be able to hear much more than I do. Shrug... Is it me, or is it them? I'm thinking of starting a thread of just the things the Brad-Wins have said. Not all the hogwash that others have said about them. As far as I've been able to tell there is one clip of Megan Wright, and that is it. Based on the one clip, we alledgedly have Jeremy non-working cell phone calling at 2:28 am in the moring and him leaving a message for someone? I've read where this mean Jeremy and Megan were having an affair, that it means Deborah is a lesbian and involved with Megan.

It's been suggest that I don't think to highly of the KCPD, but even I believe by now they have checked, and know if the Brad-wins phones where shut off, or not. They know every text message sent or received on those phones for at least the last year, just as they know every incoming and out going number. If the phones could take pictures every picture sent or received. If they used AT&T then for as long as they had the phones. Brad-Wins ensured the police took a hard look at them by their actions.

If one or both of them were involved with anyone else using one of those phones the police know about it. If one of them regularly spent significant periods of time someplace else the police know it. If those phones still have their batteries in them the police know where they are by now.

What the police have done is vilify Deborah....
Call a conference and point out about how they can't confirm or deny anything, then go on to drop, oh by the way the Brad-wins are no longer helping us, no longer talking to us. Shake head, you know what that means for poor baby Lisa....

Or call a conference and state the boys heard something the night Lisa went missing. Well yep the boys aren't deaf now are they? So sure they heard something that night. Then imply that if we could just **talk** to the boys it could help us no end.... Then claim to have no idea why they won't let you talk to them, and how it's not helping to find Lisa.....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The media is trying to turn this into another Casey Anthony story so they don't have to work real hard for the next month or two! Celebrity Judges sticking their noses into this will only cause rage and innuendo to continue to the point who ever did this will get away with it. Lame Stream Media will surely screw up this investigation if the cops are stupid enough to play the game with them!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Have you seen this? If so I will have it deleted. Video at link I don't know how to post the video. Sorry if this is old news or a wack site.

lobbyistsofficesofgrw.wordpress.com... the-woman-who-got-the-phone-call-about-baby-lisa-irwin-from-lobbyist-minister-a-w-khabir/

« EMERGENCY BREAKING BABY LISA IRWIN NEWS, 2MINS. AGO, 10-29-2011. BABY LISA IRWIN’S PARENTS SLAP ATTORNEY IN THE FACE & THEN FIRE HER. FROM LOBBYIST & MINISTER A.W. KHABIR

EMERGENCY BREAKING BABY LISA IRWIN NEWS 1MIN. AGO, 10-29-2011. JUDGE ADMITS SOMEONE FROM THE BABY LISA IRWIN’S PARENTS CELL PHONE SHORTLY AFTER BABY WAS TAKEN. CELL PHONE DOCUMENTS PROVE THIS. FROM LOBBYIST & MINISTER A.W. KHABIR »

EMERGENCY BREAKING BABY LISA IRWIN NEWS, 1MIN. AGO, 10-29-2011. POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR MEGAN WRIGHT THE WOMAN WHO GOT THE PHONE CALL ABOUT BABY LISA IRWIN THE NIGHT BABY LISA IRWIN DISAPPEARED. FROM LOBBYIST & MINISTER A.W. KHABIR
By lobbyistsofficesofgrw

* Deborah Bradley acknowledged her son and Irwin’s son heard something the night baby Lisa disappeared. But Bradley said the couple avoided further questioning of the boys so as not to put them through anything else.

* * There was a phone call made from one of the missing cellphones in the early morning hours of Oct. 4. Judge Pirro said the police confirmed this to her.

The recipient of the call was the message box of someone named Megan Wright. Police have talked to Wright but haven’t released details of what, if anything, they learned.

This new revelation by Judge Pirro is consistent with Bradley’s statements about early police interviews in which she said they had ping data from one of the phones. Was Ashley Irwin misinformed, or attempting serious damage control when she claimed that the 2:30 a.m. phone call was a rumor and could not possibly have happened? The blog Shadowplay noted that Ashley Irwin posted on its Find Baby Lisa Facebook page Oct. 17, “Jeremy was at home with the children while Debbie & her brother went to the store. The 2:30 a.m. phone call is a false rumor. Their cellphones were shut off due to non-payment. No one could have made a call and that is also why police couldn’t ping them.”

* Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said they discovered that their cellphones were missing when they tried to call 911 after discovering their daughter missing and not finding her in a house search. “Jeremy had his work cellphone on his body when he got home at 4 a.m. That’s how they called 911.” Ashley Irwin posted Oct. 17 on Find Baby Lisa. So why was there any effort to find missing home cellphones or delay in calling 911?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Here is another take on the > Megan Wright < , story. As far as I can tell based on the same clip, but with even more ***details***

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

The reality is....mom didn't report the drinking information to the MEDIA until a week later....that does not mean she didn't report it to the police from day one.

So you're thinking she told the police she was drinking - but for some reason the police didn't tell the media? Or she didn't tell the media? We can only hope so. I seriously doubt it. But, if you think so? Prove it. Pretty simple that.

Again, I don't hear/see Deborah saying she put baby to bed at 10:30, but rather that she herself went to bed at that time

I've linked to this repeatedly. She gave three separate stories of when she put the baby to bed - wait - 4 now.

peace

edit on 30-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So what's your point? There's no link or no confirmation?

You pick these things apart - but offer no proof of your own. For you just because you 'can't find it' - it isn't there.

You REALLY THINK this woman is going to step out and tell national media thus and so if it's a total fabrication?

Fine, that's your opinion.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

As far as I've been able to tell there is one clip of Megan Wright, and that is it. Based on the one clip, we alledgedly have Jeremy non-working cell phone calling at 2:28 am in the morning and him leaving a message for someone?

There is NO confirmation who did the calling - only it came from 'one of the three' cell phones.

Also - to date I've yet to find even ONE confirmation of the TIME of the call.

The call was made, the police have questioned her 4 times. The RUMOR is - the time of the call. If someone finds a clip or a post where the time is confirmed I'd appreciate them including it in this thread.

I'm pointing this post at you because you brought it up - but it was something I was going to re post again anyway.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Here’s a quote from your link David.

Mystery call from mom’s missing cellphone night baby Lisa went missing

The young woman, Megan Wright, said police tracked her down four times to question her about the call.

So - we have it on this woman's word the police contacted her - but we can only presume she's not lying.

There ya go, lol.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Baby Lisa: Public asks hard questions, asks why won't parents talk to police?

www.examiner.com...

he public is perplexed and asked, among other things Friday, why missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin’s parents are refusing to meet with detectives to answer questions that police say only they can answer.

If the baby was abducted in the middle of the night as the parents allege, it doesn't make sense to the public why they are holding back on talking with police, and why they won’t allow their sons to be re-interviewed.

It doesn’t make sense to anyone, not just the public. Oh wait. Maybe it makes sense to Tacopina. *rolls eyes*

So what if police said Deborah failed a lie detector test, they say. Go back and offer to take another one. Saying you failed might have been a police tactic. So what if you’re exhausted, your baby is missing and you may hold the key to finding her.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist...

Ed Smart was so exhausted when his daughter went missing that following police interrogation he collapsed and landed in the hospital. He was out the next day and it didn't stop him - he was back at it, and stayed at it until he was cleared of all suspicion. And he was highly suspected of having something to do with Elizabeth's disappearance. Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped from her bedroom in the middle of the night while she slept with her younger sister who witnessed the kidnapping, and who was questioned about what she saw. That family did not hold back, they pressed forward and did whatever they could to find Elizabeth. Fortunately, her story had a happy ending when she was found 9 months later. Elizabeth is now working to help families whose loved ones go missing.

So it can be easily assumed by the ‘Brad-Wins’ actions (inaction) they’re not looking for a happy ending. A ‘happy ending’ for the police just might be an ending he ‘Brad-Win’s’ don’t want to have to face. We can only hope this assumption is false.

A call was received Friday by a woman who wishes to remain anonymous. She asked that these questions be posed:

“Did the interviews for the boys, that police say could lead to answers in their missing sister’s case, get canceled Friday because their attorney, Joe Tacopina, is still in Rome negotiating his soccer deal with As Roma?” The caller then said, “I want to ask, is Tacopina’s involvement in this case more about Tacopina than Baby Lisa? Is he exploiting these parents? Is he taking away from finding the baby for his own egotistical reasons? Is he a media hound?

It is reported he was (still is?) in Rome. I’m still looking on this end in the Italian news to see if I can find something to collaborate the story.

Police continue to say that Deborah and Jeremy are hindering their ability to move the investigation forward because they are refusing to come back in and answer questions detectives want to ask them independently. Questions, police say, only they can answer.

It is incumbent upon police to interview and re-interview parents when there are inconsistencies in their stories, as is the case here. These parents will remain a main focus of the investigation until they are cleared of any suspicion in their daughter’s disappearance.

So, you want the police to spend precious time finding your daughter? Answer the bloody questions. If not? Well... ‘If not’ is just what the parents are doing. By their refusal they’re holding up the investigation. One can only ask WHY?

Non-cooperation from parents is a major hindrance in a missing child case, and is often seen when parents are later determined to have had involvement. The public knows this, and when parents refuse to cooperate, a shadow of doubt is cast upon them and they begin to appear as though they have something to hide.

There’s a lot more to this article. Worth the read. I can’t post it all here. Follow the link for more.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So what's your point? There's no link or no confirmation?

No confirmation. That based on one (1) video clip it is reported many different ways. People don't take the time to listen, really listen to what is said. But rather hear what they want to hear.....

You REALLY THINK this woman is going to step out and tell national media thus and so if it's a total fabrication?

Fine, that's your opinion.

peace

Yet that and much more is what people are claiming Deborah has done...

If you look at the picture in the link I gave you can see the details appear to be based on the same video clip, and people hearing what they want to hear....

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join