It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I can't believe the father hasn't seriously hurt/choked the mom yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Did you miss that link provided by Judydawg?

Breaking news the Brad-wins may confess as soon as next week!

It's reported, it MUST BE TRUE! It was found on the Internet.

And Megan Wright is hunted by the police!

edit on 30-10-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The home isn't far from the Missouri River. The muddy shore needs to be checked.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

No confirmation. That based on one (1) video clip it is reported many different ways. People don't take the time to listen, really listen to what is said. But rather hear what they want to hear.....

Oh I heard it - I just find it terribly difficult to believe the police would allow the story to continue if there was nothing to it or if it were an out and out lie.

Speaking of convolutions there's another report that said Megan called 911 to report the call. And yet another reporting the media knew this information from police reports and 'ambushed' Megan to get her story (based on those reports).

Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I must have - let me go back and look. Remember when I get in here in the morning there's a lot of posts I have to go back through as we're all not on the same time zone.

I did hear the family went on a 'retreat' to prepare for the grand jury and a confession - but - I couldn't find a viable link and didn't want to print hearsay of that magnitude without something to back it up with.

Thanks for the heads up I'll go look now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Dav1d

I must have - let me go back and look. Remember when I get in here in the morning there's a lot of posts I have to go back through as we're all not on the same time zone.

I did hear the family went on a 'retreat' to prepare for the grand jury and a confession - but - I couldn't find a viable link and didn't want to print hearsay of that magnitude without something to back it up with.

Thanks for the heads up I'll go look now.

[url=http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29624432/detail.html]> Family "Retreat" based on this

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Ahh, sarcasm. Gotcha.

Ok, about the 'retreat'. Like I posted there's scuttlebutt going round the Grand Jury is (once again) ready to convene and charge. I've NO link to post so I'll not even go there. And I absolutely agree with you - just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true and no we can't post it just cause we found it - thus my reasoning in not bringing up a statement about the GJ and early week indictments being handed down, etc. This already happened way back in the timeline and I don't want to go there again without something solid.

edit on 30-10-2011 by silo13 because: EDIT - I read the sarcasm part.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Dav1d

No confirmation. That based on one (1) video clip it is reported many different ways. People don't take the time to listen, really listen to what is said. But rather hear what they want to hear.....

Oh I heard it - I just find it terribly difficult to believe the police would allow the story to continue if there was nothing to it or if it were an out and out lie.

Speaking of convolutions there's another report that said Megan called 911 to report the call. And yet another reporting the media knew this information from police reports and 'ambushed' Megan to get her story (based on those reports).

Just sayin'.

There is also a ***reporter*** that "reports" that Megan Wright was driving by Lisa home the night she disappeared based on that same video clip from GMA.

Just as you hear the call came from one of the alledged non-service cellphones, while I continue to hear just phones....

As to the reports of just when Lisa went to bed, I also have only heard from Deborah mouth, that she put Lisa to bed at 6:30 and checked her at 10:30. I've also looked and also can not find where Deborah claims anything different than that. A lot of these alledged story changes seem to have a lot more to do with how various people listen to Deborah's words than to do with Deborah changing things in my opinion.

I might very well get to eat those words next week. But I'm saying what I'm hearing....

At this point I want very much to hear from Deborah's mouth that she put Lisa to bed at 10:30, rather than checked on her then....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This link acknowledges that Cindy Short was working for free,

> Click Here <

I believe just after the minute mark...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
In this link Deborah states they had 3 cellphones taken, and one (1) wasn't even working. That indicates that two were working.

> Click Here for video <

As I see it that is a MAJOR problem for the police. The cellphone company should have records were those cellphones ( the two new ones ) are. At the very least the cellphone data will or will not validate Deborah.

The above link at about 4:45

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Very interesting video here
> Click Here. <

This is where the 2:30 am phone call comes from, by the way. Looking at the date stamp here I believe this ****maybe**** where Megan Wright got the information she claims to have gotten from the police.... I believe this video predates Megan Wright's video.....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A special program is going on this week to train law enforcement officials in the best investigative techniques for handling missing and abducted children. Interestingly, the program is going on while area law enforcement agencies are searching for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, who went missing from her Kansas City home on Monday night. KMBC's Maria Antonia took a closer look at what the 150 local and regional law enforcement officers were learning during the program. One of the many things the attendees learned was how to ask the right questions to get the most information from a potential witness. For example, organizers said it's not a good approach to ask what they saw that was unusual. "We don't want to know what you saw that was unusual, we want to know what you saw, because what you think is unusual is not what we're interested in," said program director Phil Keith. "We want to know what you factually see. It's a fact or evidence." Local law enforcement officials who are taking part in the training want to form a child abduction response team, or CART, which would be a specialized team similar to the Metro Squad. The group's specialty would be organizing rapid responses to cases involving missing children, such as Irwin's case. The training program this week has ties to the United States Department of Justice.

Another tidbit that suggest those most interested in child abduction, where NOT available when Lisa went missing! There was a prescheduled event taking place in KC that week....

> Click Here for link

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Thanks for finding that. That must have been an intolerable situation. Not only are you working fro free - but then you have to deal with Tacopina who's sucking up $750 and hour? She was either a saint to take the case on, hoped for notoriety, or...well I dunno, but it's probably best for all involved she's off the case, - especially with her continual use of the past tense when referring to Lisa.

It will be interesting to see - solely for interests sake - if the new lawyer brought in will be paid, or no.

THANK YOU for the link!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Another tidbit that suggest those most interested in child abduction, where NOT available when Lisa went missing! There was a prescheduled event taking place in KC that week....

That should have our radar up! Abduction's not been ruled out (by me) and by many. This info should have conspirators drooling. Me? I just have more questions!

Great Catch!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Forté also walked into a national firestorm. Lisa Irwin disappeared four days before he was named chief and he's had up to 50 investigators working on the case daily. "I'm sure we'll get it resolved. I can't give you a timeline but we are doing everything we can do every day," he said. The media and others have been critical of how the Kansas City Police Department is conducting their investigation on missing baby Lisa.[ b] Forté said it doesn't bother him at all ...

Chief of Police Forte, claims to be doing everything he can! Yet almost a month into this case he can't give us any kind of timeline! When confronted with the fact that media and others have been critical of how the Kansas City Police Department has been conducting this investigation Forté says it doesn't bother him!! Perhaps it should, matter to him?!? Perhaps if baby Lisa mattered, the people most interested in finding missing/abducted children, all ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY of them wouldn't be sitting in class? Perhaps he could have had 200 people out search for her, still just a tenth of the number of people out searching for Elizibeth Smart? Perhaps this has something to do with the ***value*** place on a poor little white girl by the chief?!? The chief says he had up to 50 officers working the case, I can't help but wonder what an additional 1,950 bodies could have turned up searching for baby Lisa, during that critical first 48 hours? Perhaps if they had the trained people out there talking to Deborah and Jeremy, they wouldn't have been attacking Deborah? Wouldn't have made Deborah and Jeremy feel like criminals? But that would have taken community involvement, community TRUST, and the chief doesn't actually trust the community. So the choice is made to keep it in house, to discourage community involvement when it comes to putting an extra 3900 eyeballs out there looking for her....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There is much in the news about the new chief as an agent of change,,,,
But to truly change mustn't one be able to see what needs to be changed?
Like the short comings with baby Lisa, and how the KCPD just can't seem to see little Lisa no matter how hard they look,.,

“We’re an arrogant organization,” Forté said, meaning that police too often don’t work well enough with city officials or neighborhood residents.

The Chief apparently knows that the KCPD is arrogant. 

The chief says he’s out to change a culture that’s allowed some officers to describe citizens in derogatory terms such as “bems” (booger-eating morons) and “white trash.” Respect is a two-way street

And this little sound bite sounds good, but....

But on Wednesday, in a meeting with The Star’s Editorial Board, Forte said the police are “not trying to vilify the family.”

The police have good reasons for doing what they are doing, the chief added. That’s essentially a response to the attorneys, who have indicated the police have been overbearing in their treatment of the parents, implying they were involved in the disappearance of baby Lisa.

The Kanas City Star says:

Working with residents: The chief makes it abundantly clear that he wants the police to improve relations with citizens throughout Kansas City.

Well we know how at least two Kanas City residents feel about there relations with the KCPD, and we know what someone from New York feels. Could it be the new chief is seeing little Lisa as little more than poor white trash? Is this the new more community friendly KCPD, when the chief claims that they have good reasons for doing what they are? Could it be all they really understand is arrogance? Is it to be more of the trust us, we're smarter than you? Is the new chief using his old car salesman voice, when he claims to have good reason? And simply expects the community to accept that? Once again the chief acknowledges having up to fifty investigators on the case, compare that to the two thousand that hunted for Elizabeth Smart. Could that be a sign of the arrogance that the chief acknowledges his PD suffers from to assume his 50 can do what two thousand could do for Elizabeth Smart?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Perhaps it should, matter to him?!? Perhaps if baby Lisa mattered, the people most interested in finding missing/abducted children, all ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY of them wouldn't be sitting in class?

Seems a little too convenient that they are holding special classes for this task force at this time.. Sort of points of premeditation by some nefarious individuals, who had much to gain by an abduction..

I really hope it was just a coincidence.

David, I would just like to say I so appreciate your fair and open minded approach at reading all the news , and media info, and sorting through the "actual facts". You have been a breath of fresh air to this thread, for looking at the "real" data behind this , right down to the ineptitude of the police force in previous cases.

Quote by Michelle

I want to go back to this post from it seems forever ago....october 11. I'm not picking on you specifically silo....just that your post is the first in this thread of many to accuse mom of withholding the drinking information from police. I have gone all the way back to page one and reread and rewatched every single interview and news release. I even regoogled to find the key words "mom withheld drinking information" and other similar phrases with no luck other than reporters stating she withheld or asking if she had withheld that information. The reality is....mom didn't report the drinking information to the MEDIA until a week later....that does not mean she didn't report it to the police from day one. The MSM is completely spinning that tale to imply she's lying or withholding information. The reporter on this link:

Thank you Michelle..for bringing unbaised truths into this thread as well...another breath of fresh air.

quote by David:

I believe we now have reached the point where an entertainer, puts spin on a report about Lisa parents, and we now condemn Deborah for having once again changed her story!

Seems there has been a lot of twisting of things said so that the finger of blame can be pointed at Deborah.

There appears to be some on this thread, that have tunnel vision regarding Deborah's guilt, and even get angry if their accusations or information are questioned.. how sad.

Maybe Lisa is hiding something from media, but I don't think it has anything to do with harming her child..and has she hid it from the police?..we don't know.. because they aren't telling us what she has told them.

One possibility could be that she and her neighbor were trying to get some pot, and phoned a friend of a friend, or somebody her brother knew of but not on a personal level. Somehow these people or person does not get there till later, and the neighbor is gone, and Deborah is asleep...and the scenario of the missing child unfolds.

Meagan getting a call for 50 seconds is interesting..also did not someone hear a womans scream coming from the woods that night?

I hope Deborah is not afraid to tell what she does know, but knowing how many would jump down her throat and call her evil for smoking pot..and demand her other child be taken away, I could see why she would be afraid to let this type of info out.

That was just a speculation on what could have happened. Meagan's ex boyfriend could be the one who went to the home..and considering there has been a lot of speculation on this thread..I thought I'd throw it in there.
I think the key lies in when those calls were made, who made them, and to who.

I have a feeling the police have a lot more info on these two, Meagan and her ex, and hopefully they are trying to still find him.

Funny he should disappear , and now I read that Meagan is gone too..? But if he was dealing drugs I could see why he would be reluctant to talk ...and if she has talked to the police already she may just be trying to flee the media glare and all the speculation.

Like I said before this is just speculation of what could have happened in a general way, and considering there has been much speculation on this thread, I thought I'd throw it out there.

edit on 30-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Stanton, Baby Lisa's Family 'Laying Low

Bill Stanton, the New York-based private investigator who is consulting the family of missing baby Lisa Irwin, said that he and the baby's family would be keeping a low profile this weekend.

On Friday, the family left the home on North Walrond Avenue where they have been staying. There is no indication where they have gone.

Stanton did not return calls to KMBC 9 News, but he texted reporter Cliff Judy that he was, "Laying loooooow
."

This next week - well - we can only hope it brings Lisa home.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

FOX 4 talked to a psychic about what's going on with the Lisa Irwin Case. Her advice was for police to expand their search area. It's been almost one month since the 11-month-old disappeared from her Northland home. Arachne has been a psychic for more than 30 years. She knows that people have a skewed perception especially with this high profile cast. Still, she offered to read Tarot cards related to this case. Arachne's tarot card for law enforcement came out upside down. "This would represent law enforcement," said Arachne. "If it were right side up, that would be one thing, but it's upside down, it means law enforcement really doesn't have a clue." Arachne believes baby Lisa is alive and was taken by someone not connected to the family, but has been inside the home.

And yet still another voice, another opinion on the Kanas City Police....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

FOX 4 talked to a psychic about what's going on with the Lisa Irwin Case. Her advice was for police to expand their search area. It's been almost one month since the 11-month-old disappeared from her Northland home. Arachne has been a psychic for more than 30 years. She knows that people have a skewed perception especially with this high profile cast. Still, she offered to read Tarot cards related to this case. Arachne's tarot card for law enforcement came out upside down. "This would represent law enforcement," said Arachne. "If it were right side up, that would be one thing, but it's upside down, it means law enforcement really doesn't have a clue." Arachne believes baby Lisa is alive and was taken by someone not connected to the family, but has been inside the home.

And yet still another voice, another opinion on the Kanas City Police....

Excellent post..and this seems to be a fairly legitimate psychic.

I have a strong feeling that baby was taken out of the home as well, by someone they did not know on a personal basis.

But I'm not a psychic.. just a gut feeling..and my gut feelings haven't always been right.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join