It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bless..
I hope the little nipper is ok and found soon...

kx

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Just joined.

Mom put baby to bed at 10:30p with her bottle. = last person to see baby.
Boyfriend (not the dad and not the husband)= 4a came home, lights on in babies room.
What time did he go to work?

Do we know if baby bottle was taken or any clothes or diapers?

back window seems to be getting blown off now, so who ever used the front door? and unlocked? We dont really know about locked or unlocked.

Man seen carring a baby around 12a? could have been a woman dressed as man.

I wonder who is not around now. a relative, friend, outside circle of friends? Woman might have known by listening to mom or watched the house to know who all comes and goes from that house.

3 different dogs have not picked up a scent. how do these dogs know not to follow the scent of mom, boyfriend, boys, mailman etc? They should have picked up something unless they dont use the front door.

3 cell phones missing. mom said thats why it took them so long to call. How long? I'm sure the police are on top of those phones. Where did mom call from?

Is this correct that mom is going to have twins? if so...she has one boy by one guy, the missing baby from another guy and now going to have twins from the boyfriend. Boyfriend brings his son into this relationship? Where is mother of this boy? She may be the guilty one. (just a thought) Not all that uncommon anymore.

I dont think Lisa was sick. the sick missing child is a different child missing (I think)

Do we know the lay out of the house? If kidnapper was ok with turning on the light in babies room, then I think she/he has been there before (jmo) Might have saw cell phones on the way out knowing they dont have a land line. TV usually on all night? would have muffled sound. Maybe had key to house? or knew how to get in with a cheapy front door. (the old credit card trick? or good with a screwdriver to take out screws around the door?)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lin263

Excellent points here. All seem to point to someone either wanting the baby and taking her, or someone NOT wanting that baby and you can imagine from that point.

The dogs, yes that is weird. Only reason I can think of is that the baby was takin by someone whos scent was already overwhelming the home. I.E. Mommy, Dad/boyfriend guy/whoever the heck he is.

As far as the house goes, looks pretty standard. Front/Left side is living room, kitchen, dinning room, right half is bedrooms and bathroom. Baby's room window is the very last window on the right front side of the house.

There is just so much going on with this case, and so much of it seems too unusal to even grasp. The police's side of things as well as the parents. What kind of two bit operation is going on there? I still stand on my original opinion. Mom did something,or knows something. Smells big time FISHY to me!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Goodness! This baby's already been branded as neglected and the police haven't even found anything out yet.

I can't imagine the state the mum is in right now. It's the worst nightmare of 99% of probably every mother that ever lived.

There's always the chance something has gone seriously wrong within the family home but you really shouldn't be thinking things like that unless it's found out for definite. In the olden days poor souls were burned alive because people thought bad things about them that started off as spiteful gossip and whispering.

Think about the baby, wish her okay, and feel some emotion for the parents too, biological or not. I don't think you're more likely to murder your own child because you're not with the real father either. And if a child has the cold and perhaps a fever sometimes it's best to keep them cool. So what if she has the cold and mum put shorts or just a nappy on her. What's the weather like there? If a baby overheats they can have convulsions. Some mothers know that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I said I would post last night but wound up working until 2a.m. The house I'm rewiring is within visual range of theirs. The owner/customer and the 2 next door neighbors think the same thing I do; this is another big sham. Nobody in that neighborhood thinks the parent/s weren't involved. But hey, according to several of the post on this thread we should be thoughtful for them. Why stop there? Lets BS ourselves into believing their were WMD's in Iraq, the Fed reserve isn't screwing us, and our politicians represent us. I bet most of the people asking us here to "pray for the parents" don't even have kids. That would be an understatement, most likely can't even take care of themselves. But what the hell, you've got an internet connection and get to hide behind a screen and pretend you're opinion about people you've never met in a place you've never been matters. BRAVO, a real contribution, all of you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
I said I would post last night but wound up working until 2a.m. The house I'm rewiring is within visual range of theirs. The owner/customer and the 2 next door neighbors think the same thing I do; this is another big sham. Nobody in that neighborhood thinks the parent/s weren't involved. But hey, according to several of the post on this thread we should be thoughtful for them. Why stop there? Lets BS ourselves into believing their were WMD's in Iraq, the Fed reserve isn't screwing us, and our politicians represent us. I bet most of the people asking us here to "pray for the parents" don't even have kids. That would be an understatement, most likely can't even take care of themselves. But what the hell, you've got an internet connection and get to hide behind a screen and pretend you're opinion about people you've never met in a place you've never been matters. BRAVO, a real contribution, all of you.

wow..sounds like you have decided who's guilty, and why...all based on the neighbors.

hmm....interesting you are so hyped on blaming these parents....I mean really hyped to the point of putting down anyone who has compassion for them.

You've been working in visual range from the house? .. you had to work till 2:00 am last night?

geezz...maybe you had something to do with it...
..anything you have to hide?

See how easy that was ?...To see you as someone who could very well be guilty...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I live 10 minutes from the area in the same county. This is the number news story on every channel. It is very sad. My dad was a police officer so I know in a good percentage of kidnappings the kids are rarely found alive. It is horrible to think about but the window of finding the child or finding her alive has passed. I really hope that she is found though. Everyday it gets sadder and sadder to hear. If this were my child I would be very distraught as well and would be searching day and night. I find it odd that there is no evidence at all. Someone did say they saw a man carrying a baby with a diaper on but if this was the case wouldn't they have found her clothes?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Says the person with no ties to this other than what they read on MSM. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you live here off of Parvin and Brighton in NKC. What's that? Oh you don't, you've got a friend/family member who does? No? You're smart enough to post on an internet site about something you have no direct ties to yet dumb enough to believe the very MSM that drew you to this site. And yes, some of us work for a living, and even fewer of us are self employed which means you work when work is there. I wouldn't expect you to understand a word of what I've typed so far. Collect your handouts paid for by me being there till 2a.m. and go back to cnn. God, Allah, Karma, what ever you pretend to believe in, help us all, because we obliviously need it.
edit on 6-10-2011 by ludshed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
reply to post by gabby2011

Says the person with no ties to this other than what they read on MSM. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you live here off of Parvin and Brighton in NKC. What's that? Oh you don't, you've got a friend/family member who does? No? You're smart enough to post on an internet site about something you have no direct ties to yet dumb enough to believe the very MSM that drew you to this site. God, Allah, Karma, what ever you pretend to believe in, help us all.

I just don't understand how you can start ranting on about a bunch of other stuff, at the same time really putting down anyone who has an ounce of compassion for the parents...

You were rude ..extremely rude...to anyone who felt they may need prayers..

It just seemed like you were trying way too hard to convince everyone of their guilt...and that seems suspicious to me.

There have been witnesses who saw a man carrying a baby..so this is not all cut and dried, depending on the callous judgements that you say the neighbors make. And yes... I will take the testimony of two eye witnesses.. who are being interviewed on MSM news...so get over it..

You want to say they are lying now as well... go ahead..you'll just dig a deeper sh** hole for yourself...

edit on 6-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone knows the parents and what type of people they are? I know that area of town has gone down hill a little but it is not like the ghetto or an area where much crime happens. I know the exact area and suberban neighborhoods like that people know their neighbors or at least know of them. I know some people who live over near that area and they say it is pretty safe for the most part.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The news scroll at the bottom of the show I am watching has new info
....the parents are no longer cooperating with detectives....

Now that could just mean that they are sick of being questioned and want the police to look elsewhere..they did stay all day yesterday at the cop shop.

Or it could be incriminating.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Parents of missing baby are NOT COOPERATING with authorites!

This says it all people, says it all. I hate to say I told you do, but this story is about to get nasty. Poor Poor little soul.

Just wanted to highlight the fact that these parents do not want to give the police any info on these "missing cell phones".

Also I will always pray and hope the best for a child, but in this case I have no remorse for her parents. Intuition tells me they are not to be trusted.
edit on 6-10-2011 by lilowl53 because: Cuz I did

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
The news scroll at the bottom of the show I am watching has new info
....the parents are no longer cooperating with detectives....

Now that could just mean that they are sick of being questioned and want the police to look elsewhere..they did stay all day yesterday at the cop shop.

Or it could be incriminating.

I can imagine they have gone through a lot ....so it can't be easy...especially if they are innocent, and they just keep getting hammered on.... in every direction they look.

If one of them is guilty, hopefully the truth comes out.

I can't imagine suffering the trauma of your child disappearing, and not knowing what happened.
Not knowing if you can even trust your significant other to tell the truth.
... all those emotions, then being put under intense scrutiny to boot..there has to be a point where you just crack...

and who knows... maybe a lawyer advised them not to say anymore.

I hope the truth comes out for the sake of finding the little girl, whether she is dead or alive.

I would be very interested in what the two witnesses have to say, about what the man looked like that they saw.

I can't see two people lying about a man carrying a small child at 2 in the morning...so that could be a good lead as well..but could lead to nothing.. that is relevant to the case.

Here's hoping the truth is seriously sought out, and it results in finding the child...and what really happened...which ever the case may be.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is so sad. As a parent, I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if this happened. I can't pretend to know what is going on with the community that is involved with this.

My reasoning and questions, probably to myself, would be this:

Ok, a baby goes missing. The baby's "father" does not even know the baby exists (I am sure he does by now as the police hopefully contacted him). Three cell phones go missing on the same night. With no land line, no way to call the police.

(This is going to sound terrible) Did the mother sell the baby? To a couple that could not have a child (or heaven forbid child slave dealers)?. There is no Father to worry about. Were the cell phones used to communicate/contact whomever took the child? Maybe they think, get rid of the cell phone, get rid of the evidence (kinda silly as the records would show calls made)?

Something does not sound right in this entire story. Ok, the three cell phones go missing with the person/persons taking the baby. I, as a worried parent, would have been knocking on ANY house and ANY car looking for my child and telling them to call the POLICE NOW. It just does not add up.

I pray for the baby.

IWOH

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The latest news brief shows the police looking into storm drains and sewers...

Crap, they think the baby is dead don't they?
What if she isn't and they aren't following a live trail and looking in spots one would hide a body...

Poor baby...I really hope they find her safe and sound, but it isn't looking that way so far.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Parents of Missing Missouri Baby Dispute Police Claims of Being Uncooperative

Police had said earlier Thursday that the parents of the baby are no longer cooperating with authorities, and that their claims that whoever took their daughter stole their cellphones hasn't produce any leads.

"Tonight, they decided to stop talking to detectives, and I don't have to illustrate how that affects the investigation. That speaks for itself," he said.

Frustration kicking in I'm sure. That and I can't imagine the detectives are being as - understanding - as they were at the beginning.

Fingers still crossed and prayers for Lisa.

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Baby Lisa's Parents Get in Heated Discussion with Police

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the wooded area where police were searching. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.

Frustration. Day three. Frustration, pain, fear. We can only hope that's the range of emotions being displayed by the parents and not something more...sinister.

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Listen close to this video!

If you listen very close to the reporters questions in the beginning you hear one ask 'does this have something to do with the mother flunking the polygraph test'? (Around tic .18) Of course the police officer neither confirmed or denied the statement/question.

Also, another reporter said it might be due to the parents lawyer telling them to stop talking. Again, the police neither confirmed or denied.

Less than 40 minutes later, police announced Thursday night that command post was folding.
(From same link above)

peace

edit on 7-10-2011 by silo13 because: added ex

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Upset With Police Tough Tactics

source

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin are upset with "tough tactics" used by the police to extract information from them about what happened to their 10-month old.

The couple was displeased with how they were treated on Thursday during a day-long interrogation. Tactics allegedly used by the police included trying to turn the parents against one another, directly accused the mother of having failed a polygraph test, and accusing her of having something to do with the disappearance of her baby girl.

The parents say they are cooperating with the investigation but a statement from the Kansas City police claims the couple "no longer want to talk to detectives."

Rumors are circulating, and posted in blogs, the mother has failed a lie detector test. When I find a MSM link I'll post it.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Mom of missing Missouri baby says police blamed her

link

The mother of a 10-month-old girl who went missing from their Kansas City home said police told her she failed a lie detector test and accused her of being involved in her baby's disappearance.

Deborah Bradley said Friday that police never showed her the results of the test and denied knowing anything about what happened to her daughter, Lisa Irwin. Bradley and the baby's father, Jeremy Irwin, say Lisa was abducted from her crib late Monday or early Tuesday.

"They said I failed (a polygraph test)," Bradley, 25, told the Associated Press. "And I continued to say that's not possible because I don't know where she's at and I did not do this."

I so hope this is not true (that the mother is involved).

They said police have treated them like suspects and that Bradley in particular has been preparing for the possibility of charges being filed against her.

The mother said detectives told her: "'You did it. You did it. And we have nothing.'"

So, the police are looking to pin the blame - or - there's more to that polygraph than we're being told. (Obviously). That and it's said the night Lisa 'went missing' was the very first night the father had ever worked the night shift. (I'll supply a link as I get it)...

Added note: I've spent a good lot of time checking around for online opinions. Looking throughout internet (many sources) the general consensus seems to be 'The father is 'off'' and 'the mom is crying - but where are her tears'?

Who knows. I don't.

peace
edit on 7-10-2011 by silo13 because: added note

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join