It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes, you're right. Regardless of what's happened this woman truly needs as much help as we can offer her. I can't imagine, and I don't want to imagine what she's going through.

Thank you very much for the links,

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
U.S. Missing Baby Lisa: Teen Questioned as Police Look Into California Tip

Authorities are looking into two new leads today in the case of a missing 10-month-old Missouri baby. On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

"They're pursuing surveillance tape on a couple with the baby in California," said Lerette.

FBI Special agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said the first of those leads is a more feasible possibility than the second from California.

Well this is opening up. Wouldn't it be great if this is true hope we're reading about right here!!!

peace
edit on 8-10-2011 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I really hope this brings some good news, or at least a conclusion to the case.

On another note, I was thinking today. What made this case so much more important than the 1000's of children that go missing everyday? What made it stand out above the rest in the first place?

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

Missing children. Why so many?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Now I am confused because from what the news says is that Jermey Irwin is Lisa Irwn's biological father. Where did you read that the mother is pregant with twins. She does not look pregant to me just a little heavy set. I do hope the california lead pans out and lisa is found safe so she can come home.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Here's another interesting piece of news.

September 24 Lena Lunsford 911 call (first call)

911: 911, What's your emergency?

Lena: My babies missing

911: Okay, Where is your address?

Lena: 45 Dennison Street

911: 45 Dennison Street?

Lena: 49

Lena: I've been out looking for her for over an hour

911: How old? Man, if you would just calm down

Lena: I'm sorry, she is only 3

911: When is the last time you saw him?

Lena: (inaudible) It's a girl. This morning real early I went in to check on her because she's been sick with the flu

911: Okay, Male or Female?

Lena: It's a girl

911: It's a girl?

Lena: Yes

911: Okay, so you saw her this morning around 6:30?

911: When... that was the last time you saw her was 6:30 this morning

Lena: Yes, she laid back down and went back to sleep and we went back to bed.

911: Okay, were the doors open or anything?

Lena: No, the doors weren't open

911: They locked?

Lena: Uh, yes I think

911: (inaudible) in the residence?

Lena: Me and my other kids

911: Okay, do you live with her father?

Lena: No

911: Who is her father?

Lena: Her father is a guy named Eric Harris He doesn't even know that she exist

911: Okay

911: and you been looking for her the past hour?

Lena: Yes I've looked everywhere. I've drove up all these roads trying to find her.

911: What was she wearing when you put her back in bed?

Lena: She had on a pair of purple Dora PJ's. We went up all these streets. We went up all these streets.

911:Have you been outside checking the area?

Lena: Yes, I've drove up all the streets around here looking...thinking maybe she went outside or something. And I don't think my Mom would of come and got her because she would of woke me up (inaudible) she'd be the only one.

911: okay, have you called your Mother?

Lena: No, I need to do that...and see if she has got her

911: Do you have a certain number for her?

Lena: yes, XXX-XXX-XXXX

911: (repeats number)

911: What is her name?

Lena: Jo Ann Evans

911: Jo Ann Evans?

911: Well, if you wanna call her back real quick and call me back so I know whats going on

Lena: Okay

911: Alright

Lena: Bye

911 Call

Wow. So, this man didn't even know he had a baby girl. Ouch.
This is getting worse and worse as it goes.

peace
edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: EDITED SOURCE

This 911 call is not in regards to Lisa Irwin. I think that has been pointed out a couple of times, but people keep referring back to info from the 911 call as if it was about Lisa Irwin.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
On another note, I was thinking today. What made this case so much more important than the 1000's of children that go missing everyday? What made it stand out above the rest in the first place?

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

Missing children. Why so many?

Most people that go "missing" turn up again within a couple of days or hours. This was discussed some years ago on ATS where someone claimed reptilians were kidnapping something like 500,000 kids a year in the US, based upon the missing persons stats. What that person failed to realise is 99% of those "missing" children turned up safe and well.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Redux

People in this thread have distorted the facts due to that 911 call. It is quite irritating really because that small amount of misinformation has really clouded some peoples views. The child in that 911 call was a 3 year old.
edit on 8-10-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Not only was the child in the 911 call a 3yr old, but the call was made September 24 by a woman called Lena Lunsford... Some people just decide not to read everything I guess....

It's good that the parents are talking to the police again -

Police now interviewing parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin

Hopefully some resolve will come from it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am for Kansas City and have heard all the details on every news channel. I knew what people were saying did not sound right. I really hope that Lisa is found soon because eventually the police will have to stop looking. I know that is sad to say. I suppose it is a good thing it happened up north in lower crime area yet if downtown is involved in the investigation then that is a higher crime area.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
silo13:

So the mother is a heavy sleeper? That's just tough to believe on the first night her boy friend works the late shift and a sick baby, with a cough...

The child in the 911 call was sick, I haven't seen anything that said Lisa Irwin was sick.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oct.7 MSNBC Interview

First off the missing Lisa is not Jeremy's Irwin's child. Why does she have his last name? Let's get the facts straight. He isn't even her step-father as Lisa's mother and Jeremy Irwin are not even married. Why can't MSM even get those basic facts straight. There's a little girl missing from her home. This is not the time to play patty-cake nicety nice with the parents. Stick to the FACTS and only the facts!

I think you're confusing the Lisa Irwin case with that 911 call here also.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redux
silo13:

So the mother is a heavy sleeper? That's just tough to believe on the first night her boy friend works the late shift and a sick baby, with a cough...

The child in the 911 call was sick, I haven't seen anything that said Lisa Irwin was sick.

The family celebrated the eighth birthday of Irwin's son on Sunday at the family home. Netz said Lisa was fussy because of a cold but it was a happy day.

www.kctv5.com...

(Netz is Lisa's grandfather.)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Yes, I agree the 911 call is a mistake and I've alerted the Mod's to remove the post. But that does not take away from the fact that Jeremy Irwin is NOT Lisa's father. In fact, Deborah is still legally married to Lisa's father, one reason why Jeremy Irwin and Deborah are not married.

It also does not take away from the facts = There was a dog in the backyard that did not bark, there was no forced entry into the babies window, the doors were unlocked, it was the first 'all nighter' for Irwin. Etc.

I'll send a note to the Mods again.

Thank you
edit on 9-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Redux

Lisa Irwin was reported to having a cough and cold. Also reported she was not taking any medication for the cold. I've asked the 911 call be removed, I realize it was a mistake early on - but again - it does not detract from the fact I was trying to make - that of the paternity to the children in the house.

See below - and again sorry for the mix up.

Missing Baby's Extended Family Discusses Mom's Past

INDEPENDENCE, Mo.—
FOX 4 is learning new details about Deborah Bradley's family. Bradley is the mother of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Reporter Dave Dunn talked to Bradley's family about her past as well as her other children.

There's a video along with the above link that explains Deborah is the mother, Jeremy is not the father. Both Jeremy and Deborah have children living in the house from other relationships.

The biological father is a man Deborah is still married to, his name Shawn Bradley - and the family of Shawn Bradley only lives a block or so from the house. The bio-father lives out of state and is in the army.

More to come later.

peace

edit on 9-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Redux

Lisa Irwin was reported to having a cough and cold. Also reported she was not taking any medication for the cold. I've asked the 911 call be removed, I realize it was a mistake early on - but again - it does not detract from the fact I was trying to make - that of the paternity to the children in the house.

Missing Baby's Extended Family Discusses Mom's Past

INDEPENDENCE, Mo.—
FOX 4 is learning new details about Deborah Bradley's family. Bradley is the mother of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Reporter Dave Dunn talked to Bradley's family about her past as well as her other children.

There's a video along with the above link that explains Deborah is the mother, Jeremy is not the father. Both Jeremy and Deborah have children living in the house from other relationships.

The biological father is a man Deborah is still married to, his name Shawn Bradley - and the family of Shawn Bradley only lives a block or so from the house. The bio-father lives out of state and is in the army.

More to come later.

peace

edit on 9-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Hi silo...

Please make sure you are spreding the facts here... Irwin is the biological father of Lisa, Thats why Lisas name is Irwin. Deborah is still "married" to her 6 year old sons father, who is abroad in the army but they ended the relasionship 4 years ago, (but are still legally married) Irwin has altso a son from a former relasionship which is 8 years old living with them..

So the fact is they have each a son from former relasionships, and Lisa is Debora and Irwins daughter.

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

On another, more out of this world note. There was a report a few ywears ago, in the mountains close to where I live. A family was out for a walk. The parents were about 100 metres apart and the son walked from mother to father. Neither watched him walk over, but he never arrived. He had simply vanished. The police were called and an extensive search was conducted with no result.

Very scary stuff. I'd love to know the name if you remember. Or around what year and a town? No, not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read about it.

And yes, as depressing and horrible as it sounds fingers are starting to point in Mom's direction. Or Dad's.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

"Didn’t a baby go missing during the same time in Missouri?
Just saying.
"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I doubt it but it does make you go hmm. Hey, Its ATS!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Irwin is the biological father of Lisa, Thats why Lisas name is Irwin. Deborah is still "married" to her 6 year old sons father, who is abroad in the army but they ended the relasionship 4 years ago, (but are still legally married) Irwin has altso a son from a former relasionship which is 8 years old living with them..

Thank you so much for the correction. I listened to the video, have been reading and somehow it translated to me - that Lisa is not Jeremy's. Wow. I'll go back and read and listen again. How utterly confusing.

Thank you so much - that's what we all need to strive for here is excellence and truth, when that doesn't happen I'm so glad there are people around like you to keep things straight! *Applause* to you!

peace

edit on 9-10-2011 by silo13 because: my spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi again

Oh, your very welcome my friend

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So he is the real daddy after all. And that phone transcript posted earlier is someone elses entirely, nothing to do with this case. I wonder what else needs sorted here.

Any more news or clues?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Redux

I understand. It was just very confusing as I couldn't tell if there were similar aspects to the cases (the child being sick and the father in the house not being the biological father) or if people were getting the 911 call and the Lisa Irwin case mixed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join