It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

One thing that needs to happen but I know they pretty much can't is ask those other kids their side of the story, especially that 10 year old. I want to know what those kids know.

They're reported the children were interviewed the first day - but - we're not being given any of that information. And I agree - I'd really like to know what those kids had to say.

So far the FBI and police aren't giving up any information about the landfill but considering there didn't seem to be any little body removed that's just fantastic.

I'm still trying to pin down a url for the rumor (more than rumor but without a valid url...) anyway, the rumor/fact that the mother made a cellphone call at 0230 in the morning of her daughters disappearance. I'll update when I get the link. All I have now is this from Face Book

►Sources also told the station that a phone call was made from the couple's home at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. "They told us that that morning. What the detectives have done with that I don't know," Lisa's mother said on Thursday."

Between now and then I have to go for a while. Keep the updates coming people! And of course keep your fingers crossed and your prayers going out for Lisa.

peace

edit on 7-10-2011 by silo13 because: link

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My gut tells me from day one that one or both of them are involved.

I thought first and foremost of the Susan Smith case. en.wikipedia.org...

It would not be the first time a mother ended the life of her child because of a man. I would put more blame on her than him though I think he helped plan it and made sure he had an alibi to fit the story. I hope I am wrong, but I do not believe I am. From the very moment I heard it on the news with my wife I told her one or both know what happened.

I would love to see the baby show up alive, however I honestly do not think that is going to happen.

Raist

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

►Sources also told the station that a phone call was made from the couple's home at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. "They told us that that morning. What the detectives have done with that I don't know," Lisa's mother said on Thursday."

I do not believe for a second that the three cell phones were stolen from the home. Why would someone who kidnapped a baby also steal cell phones that could later link them directly to the crime scene? Does not make sense at all, and when someything does not make sense, it is probably not what happened. I have also seen the mother stumble and stutter when making statements, one minute she talks about when "I" woke up, the next she says "we woke"... She does a good job crying and sobbing in front of the cameras, but she does not get her story straight, and I don't believe that it is simply because she is tired or upset. She is lying and making things up as she goes.

I am convinced that the parents are involved, and I am sure little Lisa is dead. I am sure the police know this too. They don't reveal all the info they have while the investigation is going on.

This is a very sad case, and I hope the parents start telling the truth soon. RIP Lisa.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
First, thank you for putting this thread together. I am hoping for some good news...

However, I'm confused about the 911 call. Someone mentioned after you put that up that it was the wrong call. It has the date of September 24th (or something similar, I read through the thread before posting so I apologize if that's wrong) and has "Lena" as the name of the caller. Do we know for sure this is connected? If not, would that show that the baby's father may in fact be Jeremy Irwin. I think that was the only reason people were saying that the real father isn't around was because of the information from that call. Any info on that?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I saw the parents on the news this am and the man looked believable to me. He seemed to be making direct eye contact with the camera and the mother seemed to be glancing to the left and right quite a bit. I don't know, that's just my take on it. I'm curious if they had a baby monitor in the child's bedroom. I'm pretty sure I still used one for the first year or two when my kids were that age. If nothing else to hear them if they woke in the middle of the night and were at the walking stage simply so I'd know to get up and check on them, so they wouldn't get in trouble, hurt, etc. I'm also curious if they had a family pet, namely a dog. I know if a stranger got in my home my dogs would go crazy and I'd wake up. I hope there is a happy ending to this story, I really do.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Madleine mcann case.Very strange behaviour from the parents

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do not know the parents personally so I do not know what is normal behavior for them. I have anxieties myself and sometimes have odd behavior. When people are under stress they may appear to be acting odd but how do you act when your child is missing?
I do find this whole case odd espically since the few neighbors who spoke seem to be so distant. You would think the neighbors might know something about the parent's character. No one has siad" they are such nice people or they are such horrible people"? Why? This may be important because if the parents are known to lie ro be abusive/neglectful than it would be easier to try to pinpoint whether one or both of the parents are involved,.
What about the man walking with a baby in a diaper and his odd behavior? Apperently he walked to someone's house as if he lived there. Did the police go to the house and ask if a man with a baby lived in that house. Don't neighbors know each other enough to know who lives where?
I live in an apartment and I know/recognize all my neighbors on the first and second floor of my building. Was the family new to the area or something?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Baby Lisa Missing: Are Parents Involved?

All eyes have turned to Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin in the mysterious disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin.

Deborah Bradley, Lisa's mother, said in an interview with The Associated Press that police accused her of being involved in her daughter's disappearance after failing a lie detector test.

So to word is spreading. I was in hopes of good news (again) this morning when I got up. I guess wishes sometimes don't come true. But, that's what hope is for.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I would love to see the baby show up alive, however I honestly do not think that is going to happen.

Raist

It's hell to fight that isn't it. To keep jumping from conclusions. I admitted to falling into that trap from the get go. Then, when the situation about the cellphones came up? From there the window was not the point of entry. The door unlocked. The first night this man goes on a all night shift - and came home early his first night - and on and on? Well, there's no going back from being negative now. Sad as it is.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

I have also seen the mother stumble and stutter when making statements, one minute she talks about when "I" woke up, the next she says "we woke"... She does a good job crying and sobbing in front of the cameras, but she does not get her story straight, and I don't believe that it is simply because she is tired or upset. She is lying and making things up as she goes.

You know what nailed it for me? When she said 'Our OTHER BOYS are waiting for her at home.' That just hurt. Even under stress I don't see mixing your daughter into your sons.

And I agree - I believe the police have known since day one and are giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

I think that was the only reason people were saying that the real father isn't around was because of the information from that call. Any info on that?
I'll look into it this morning, thank you for the post - I really need to get to the bottom of this!

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
FBI running metal detectors around backyard at Kansas City of missing 10-month-old baby

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — FBI agents have been using metal detectors outside the home of a 10-month-old Missouri girl who disappeared earlier this week.

Kansas City police Capt. Steve Young says federal agents have been running metal detector wands around the family's yard Friday. He said the search wasn't prompted by a tip, but was being done as part of a thorough sweep of the house where the baby, Lisa Irwin, was last reported seen late Monday.

I would presume looking for the cellphones??? Wow, if those things are found in the backyard...

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Parents: We Only Want Lisa Home

Bradley says that there was a baby monitor in Lisa's room. She says the only thing that ever wakes her up is Lisa's cries and she did not hear anything coming from the room.

One question answered - finally. There WAS a baby monitor in the room. Was it working? Did the police check the batteries, etc? I'd really like to know. Now of course later the mother says this:

"She's just a good baby and if you pick her up when she's sleeping, she'll cuddle with you and I mean, she wont cry," said Bradley.

Now I'm not saying it isn't true - I've no right to judge that - but, I will say it's...convenient. For whoever is responsible.

So the mother is a heavy sleeper? That's just tough to believe on the first night her boy friend works the late shift and a sick baby, with a cough...

peace
edit on 7-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sad story. I grew up in that part of KC & what disturbs me is,
the river isn't far away. It's been 15 years since I went back
but there are some sketchy areas around that neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sad state of affairs. We live in a time when parents need an army to protect their children. As for the parents being suspect? That is how all serious investigations start, and usually the family and relatives are questioned and investigated to rule them out for any wrongdoing. Why are they not cooperating with the authorities? Why the mix-ups in the official story? I can understand that stress could have something to do with it. Still, the stories should be for the most verifiable and on the same page when talking about the parent's recollection of this situation. When their stories start getting skewered it would be a clear sign of deception.

I would expect law enforcement to be persistent. If the parent's get up set? Who cares! We are talking about an infant abduction here and not a missing dog or cat. There is only so much patience law enforcement can have in situations like this. They have to move fast, because the longer the child is unaccounted for the worse things get. I hope the child is returned home safely, and my suspicions of the parents are unfounded. However, the lack of cooperation and changes in their story raises my skepticism. Lets hope for the best, but living in the real world usually amounts to accepting the worst. What a sad story!
edit on 8-10-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Goodness! This baby's already been branded as neglected and the police haven't even found anything out yet.

Yes you're right. The baby was left in a home that was not secure. No locked doors. She is sick - but no mention of using any medication for her. The mother listed NINE possible people IN THEIR LIFE that could be a threat to Lisa.

Need I continue???

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

I said I would post last night but wound up working until 2a.m. The house I'm rewiring is within visual range of theirs. The owner/customer and the 2 next door neighbors think the same thing I do; this is another big sham. Nobody in that neighborhood thinks the parent/s weren't involved.

Sorry, but, your post has been nagging at me.

If your post is to be believed - then you work as an electrician just like Lisa's mothers boyfriend.

Do you work for the same company?

And you live within 'visual range' of the family?

I think you can see where I'm going with this. Do you want to help us out here?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't know about this news story and haven't looked at it apart from these threads. I'm in the UK and I rarely watch the news. So I'm hoping a fresh look at it might help.
Mother......parenting 2 boys, 1 10 month old baby, pregnant with twins.
Present male in the home is also parenting 2 boys, 1 baby whom is not his birth child. Twins on the way.
Lets look at this situation 1st.
2 adults and potentially 5 mouths to feed.
Male in house starting 1st shift of a new job.
Mum is alone with the 2 boys and an ill child.
She puts baby to bed with a baby monitor.
The baby has a cold.

Situation 2
Male comes home and enters house, all is fine.
2 parents in house sleeping, 2 boys in bed, baby still asleep.
Lets just question this.. Male comes home from work... didn't he make himself a drink, pop on the telly to relax after work? Did he go straight to the bedroom and just get into bed?
Situation 3
Mum wakes up after non broken sleep, goes to baby's room, the infant is gone.
So lets analyze what she did next..
Scream "my baby's gone" Run outside calling the baby's name? Knock on the neighbours doors? Walk up and down the street calling her name?
What did the male do? Did he just stay at home with the boys, or were they all out looking?
She said she was out looking, driving around.
Situation 4
The baby is missing along with the mobile phones.
How long did an abductor have in that house to take a baby and to take the mobile phones?
Did mum go to a neighbours straight away to phone for the police. Why drive a car around 1st?
Missing mobile phones? clever act by the abductor or planned act by the parents.
Police can obtain all phone records. This must be key in their investigations.

Now I know I haven't covered all of this story but now I want to look at motives.
2 parents, 2 boys, 1 child, twins expected. That is an awful amount of pressure for a family with only 1 adult working.
Siblings with different fathers. Baby's father ignorant of child's existence. What was the relationship between the male residing with the mum and this child?
I'm sure the police will investigate this aspect.
He has the alibi at being at work but he is still in the house during the timeline of the baby disappearing.
There's a lot more to discuss but I will leave others to put their input.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Yes, and don't forget - these two have custody of someone elses kids - (by half). What about the mother of those boys (or mothers)? Was it an amicable or a custody 'battle' where Jeremy and Lisa's mother 'got' the kids.
That could surely cause some rancor.

Keep the ideas coming!

peace

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm happy to read the mother is getting a bit of support from neighbours. I feared it would turn into a lynch mob already.

As police continued to search for missing infant Lisa Irwin, her family’s supporters took her case to a higher authority Friday night.
Several dozen people gathered to pray at Penguin Park in the Northland.
They prayed for the little girl’s parents, who went on national television to defend their reputations.
For the authorities, who searched a local landfill for clues.
They even prayed for whomever took the 10-month-old earlier this week.
Most of all, those gathered prayed for Lisa.

Supporters pray for missing infant

Community holds vigil for missing infant

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join