It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

OK, lady PLEASE!
the title of this thread is "Lisa Irwin: Two Months Missing"
it is NOT
"goofy quotes by gabby"

Please give it a break and stop clouding up the thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Gotcha!!! Like I stated before I hadn't seen that info. I totally understand why the dispatcher would have linked info. So the August call was about a car break in. Thanks for that!!!

OiO

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Just to clarify, sussy, the death of Deborah's mother is what Johnny is suspicious of. She was his sister, Lisa. Deborah was 15 when her brother discovered their mom was dead on his birthday (age 10). Deborah named her baby girl after her late mom.

Johnny also claims that his brother Vince (another uncle of Deborah's) still lives with his (Johnny, Vince and Deborah's mother Lisa's) elderly mother, that he (Vince) is a junkie who wakes up said elderly (83) mother having skin-crawls from withdrawal....

that he has encouraged Vince, and the entire family, to clean up their act, and for a long time has been watching while also alienated from them for his vocal protests to their behavior issues.

All of this is just what this person calling himself Johnny C is saying on facebook. Nothing at all to substantiate any of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok I remember hearing that Jeremy's GPS was stolen from that car in August. I cannot find a supporting link but I'm sure it was stated . So weirdness, and this part I remember specifically seeing on HLN and FOX that Megan Wright was FOUNDOUT by police when they dialed her number from a craiglist AD for gps for sale. Could these be related? That is cops looked at irwins phone records and see this number 123456789and dont know whose it is and cannot figure it out. SO they randomly run it through google a craigslsit ad pops up with GPS for sale. They call the number, Megan answers and that whole circus begins.
BUT why does Megan have a gps for sale? She's unemployed and by her own accounts just barely getting by. I think I ever heard her say she was on food stamps, but not sure. So where and why would a girl like this have a gps?
ALSO weird to note, something to do with cigarette butts foudn by the car , during the time of the break in and Deb saved them so cops could check them for dna or finger prints. But it's unclear whether that is related to the car break in or baby lisa. So much confusion. I will try to keep looking and clear up some of this with facts/ links.
Does anyone remember any of this ?

today.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 5-12-2011 by schmae because: adding link

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

ALSO weird to note, something to do with cigarette butts foudn by the car , during the time of the break in and Deb saved them so cops could check them for dna or finger prints. But it's unclear whether that is related to the car break in or baby lisa. So much confusion. I will try to keep looking and clear up some of this with facts/ links.
Does anyone remember any of this ?

I can tell you for certain about the ciggy-butts.
Deborah 'saved them' in a 'paper bag'. (Yes there is a link in the thread). That just sounded SO FREAKY to me. But yes, there was the car break in and Deborah saved the cigarette-butts.

Later - AFTER - Lisa disappeared she called the police back to the home to check the fingerprints on the butts that she 'saved'

SO strange.

Especially considering 'then' she was calling the police to come to her and now she'll not even talk to them.

Unreal weird.

edit on 5-12-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Yes, you are right!! I DO remember it.
Good recollection!

So, if Jersey, Megan's ex boyfriend of five months had stolen the GPS out of Irwin's car, and given it to Megan (to fence? or as a gift?) and she decided to sell it, it WOULD connect the phones thing. But yeah, that was how she got implicated was the FBI found the same number on deborah's phone records that they found on craigslist ad, so they called it and "sting" , Megan is now connected to the whole situation.

Personally, I don't think Megan had anything to do with the parents of Lisa...but that phone number written on Deborah's hand??
Maybe someone tipped her that they saw the craigslist ad for her "stolen" gps?? And she was going to call it herself to try to recover it??? Or to see if it WAS her gps?
Maybe???

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the off-topic post however an accusation has been made and clarification must be given.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a member to edit their own post after the edit window time has elapsed.

Sometimes a member will find a mistake in their post and will message staff for assistance. In such a case a staff member may be authorized to edit the post. When this happens you will see an "editby" mark at the bottom of the post which includes who made the edit and when.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone, up to and including Administrator accounts, to edit a post without leaving the "editby" mark at the bottom of the post.

If a post has been edited, it clearly shows that the post has been edited. That is how our system works and there is no way around that. Not for members, not for staff.

Sorry for interrupting this discussion. Please do NOT reply to this post, it is here for clarification only and is not part of the topic. Replies or questions to this post can be sent in via the complaints form.

Thank you,

Djarums
Executive Administrator
AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I just found the link and it's one you put up ! Good job !

So imagine one of two really weird scenarios.
A) megan wright stole the gps out of their car and sold it on cl. maybe she had the number by calling them about something they a hd for sale. you just never know with online shopping, peoples' numbers are everyone . so megan calls to see about a couch for sale, let's say. gets an address and goes later that night to take the gps to sell.......this explains phone call and gps and possibly cig butts on the ground.
B) irwins knew 2 months prior they were going to kill the baby( this does not fit into the accident theory but we're just pretending, right) so they told megan come on over and get taht gps and sell it for some cash, we don't use it anyway, etc.. they sit outside smoking cigs and then deb saves them for this 'rainy day'. If you were breaking into a car to steal a gps, how many cigs would you sit outside and smoke byt he car? more than one? really?
Or Megan via Jersey or vice versa......
I know these are grasp at straw theories, but could any portion of them work

edit on 5-12-2011 by schmae because: insert name

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Megan said the police LIED to her when saying there was her number written on Deb's hand. The police have never said either way to my knowledge, so a lie or a mistake by whom? Who knows.?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Added to that the call to the police to 'come on by and get these ciggy-butts and check for fingerprints' - to me sounds like someone (who thinks they're a LOT smarter than they actually are) playing at 'smoke and mirrors'... Which would explain why the counsel told her to clam up.
It's always good advice... When you hit bottom - stop digging.
Do I agree with her not sitting down with the police to talk with them one on one again?
No.
But, in her own best interest it probably is a good thing she's keeping her mouth closed.

peace

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

OK, lady PLEASE!
the title of this thread is "Lisa Irwin: Two Months Missing"
it is NOT
"goofy quotes by gabby"

Please give it a break and stop clouding up the thread.

You're right the title of the thread is about Lisa missing.. which is why I chose to quote someone and ask them where they got the info..for "that deb tried to get on the net"?

If we are really going to try and fish through all the assumptions made by press as well as members here.. we need to address certain beliefs..and statements.

but let me ask you.. if this thread is about Lisa missing.. why are you making it about me..by personally picking me out ?..are you staying on topic by doing that?

i was on topic when I quoted what I did..then accused of misreading which I know I didn't.. again..I ask you what are you bringing to this thread besides the desire to jump on me as well?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Megan said the police LIED to her when saying there was her number written on Deb's hand. The police have never said either way to my knowledge, so a lie or a mistake by whom? Who knows.?

This one's a tough one. I've been trying to find more info and have hit so many dead ends it's unreal.
Between this and the 'garbage bag' over the window I've got a couple a questions that probably will never be answered. At some point I'll have to live with that...but dang my curiosity!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by schmae

This one's a tough one. I've been trying to find more info and have hit so many dead ends it's unreal.
Between this and the 'garbage bag' over the window I've got a couple a questions that probably will never be answered. At some point I'll have to live with that...but dang my curiosity!

I have also read that the craigslist ad for the GPS was in the internet history on the Deb's computer. Nothing confirmed and I'm having trouble finding the original post that states this. The theory is Deb was searching craigslist for the GPS that was stolen.

And I agree with you Silo about the cigarette butts. Very weird!!!

OiO

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by vogon42

but let me ask you.. if this thread is about Lisa missing.. why are you making it about me..by personally picking me out ?..are you staying on topic by doing that?

You just do not understand it is about lisa, not you....and you are clouding up the thread. Picking you out because you are the ONLY one on this thread not capable of adding intellectual value to the discussion.

i was on topic when I quoted what I did..then accused of misreading which I know I didn't.. again..I ask you what are you bringing to this thread besides the desire to jump on me as well?

No, you were not on topic, you were whining about your self.
you will have to read past posts (that do not refer to you) to see what I am bringing to this thread.....than again reading and comprehension are two different things

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just a note about America's Most Wanted. I checked listings and the Baby Lisa episode (Season 25, Episode 1) is going to air again.

Please note these times are Eastern:
on A&E Thursday @ 11:00pm
on A&E Friday @ 3:00am
on Lifetime Friday @ 8:00pm

It is my understanding that nothing "new" is in the episode, but I wanted to post this for those that wanted to see it and missed the original airing.

OiO

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The fb page is now discussing how people in KC feel...

What is Justice?
I want to know how many of you are from Kansas City. I am. The people I personally talk to in my daily business are of the belief that KCPD is unfairly portraying the parents of Lisa Irwin. The people I talk to think the family is getting a raw deal. A real raw deal, by the police and the media too.

....bunch of comments....then

Tarie Godsey
I'm a lifer from KC and must disagree. People who are at the vigils even question the parents cupability, specifically one neighbor. The KCPD is asking for seperate interviews, that's not much to ask when your child is MIA. The media attacks from Picerno/Tacopina on the KCPD isnt fair as LE can't fight back.

Debbie Watson
Yes From KC area..most ppl I talk to think DB had something to do with the disappearance & for sure they're just hiding behind their high profile Criminal Atty.

Debbie Watson
The police are doing everything they can, if the parents won't help in the investigation then it's going to take time to get to the truth!!

Marie Dominski Brown
A question from someone hiding behind What is Justice? No name just a page made up under the guise of a question spin.

Vanita Miller Threlkel
The parent's are getting a raw deal????Please that little blue eyed angel is the one that got the raw deal.

Even people at the vigils think it's weird. INCLUDING A NEIGHBOR! (Samantha?)
So....this "What is Justice" person says he is in KC and hears LE being bashed and the parents being supported. Everyone else said "what? nono.."
I am not posting in that thread (i hate facebook), but I will say here that everyone I know thinks it's a very fishy story and that Lisa's parents are stonewalling the cops and hiding behind their fancy-pants attorneys...and that KCPD is doing what they can with no cooperation.

Just shows to go ya....how people spread disinfo

edit on 5-12-2011 by wildtimes because: add in the point about the neighbor being suspicious of the parents

a couple more testimonials from locals:

Louise Crawford Minahan
The family is portraying KCPD in a bad light. You have it bass ackwards.

Shari Rinehart Caswell
I'm a local. Never heard a word about the parents getting a raw deal. I have heard a lot of people commend LE though

edit on 5-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
..........so that she would have at least ONE working phone in case of emergency.

This explanation, at least to me, is weird.

Cell phones are required to allow 911 calls be placed, whether the account is active, restricted from non payment, or completely closed.

The same holds true for land line phones as well. It doesn't matter if you have a land-line service or not, you can snag a cheap $10 phone and plug it into the wall jack and you can call out to 911.

As for the AMW - Media was talking about the segment. There was no new info as it was a rehash of the old in order to bring it back to the public at large in hopes of sparking more tips.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Accidental death...

Panic.....

cover-up...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by schmae

Added to that the call to the police to 'come on by and get these ciggy-butts and check for fingerprints' - to me sounds like someone (who thinks they're a LOT smarter than they actually are) playing at 'smoke and mirrors'... Which would explain why the counsel told her to clam up.
It's always good advice... When you hit bottom - stop digging.
Do I agree with her not sitting down with the police to talk with them one on one again?
No.
But, in her own best interest it probably is a good thing she's keeping her mouth closed.

peace

Sounds like a bunch of bunk doesn't it... Ridiculous woman...who knows where she got those butts from..She could have went anywhere and found them..She sounds off the wall to me..I don't care for parents who will NOT participate in their childs 'missing' case...I believe LE could easily solve this case if Deb opened her mouth & said where she put baby Lisa.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

When we are dispatched to calls dispatch (not in all departments) will check the address the officer is responding to and looks are the call history for that address. It gives us an idea of what other possibilities we might face one we get on scene.

Law Enforcement is also able to flag addresses through dispatch if we had issues on a call. As an example there was a residence in the city I first worked at whose owner was diabetic. A diabetic issue is a medical concern, not law enforcement. However the guy, when his sugar levels would drop, would become violent with the people present trying to help him (until his sugar levels started coming back up). The residence was flagged in dispatch for pd response along with fire / ems response.

If we are dispatched to a residence who has family members living next door, and we have had issues with both in the past, we will flag any calls to that area as a minimum 2 officer response.

It doesn't mean the people we deal with are doing anything wrong. What it does is allow us to send in adequate staffing in an effort to head off any issues that might arise.

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join