It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

And no Gab, I don't like to argue. Some of the most productive and pleasant days were when you were not accusing all of us of bias and close mindedness and we were all just talking and theorizing. But when you misread and misquote, it's my right and obligation to point it out to you ., just like you do to me. You've said a dozen times in the last week you're not coming back and yet you do. You cannot convicne us Deb is innocent any more than we can convince you she is guilty. Difference is we look at lots of folks and you look at everyone except the most statistically LIKELY to have committed the crime. It's nice to be a champion for the underdog. But the underdog is Lisa, not her mom.
Did you ever look at the darlier routier case, even for a second? I wish you would. It would open your eyes to my motivation at least. Not that you care, I reckon, but it might.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Uh, i did not say it and now you're accusing me of editing my post to pacify you ? I'd never take the time Gab. Don't flatter yourself. If I had mistyped or said it wrong I would have said so, but I did not. I said DEB PHONE because that is what made the calls and attempts to get online. Now ......... you're blowing my mind. LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The calling card or pre paid card works if you have phones like megan's a pay as you go phone. I don't know if this is what the Irwins had or if they had a regular monthly service plan. I guess thta's an imporant question.
I tried to send a late payment to a phone a while back that is on the account of someone else and they woudlnt even let me. I asked for the mailing address to the bill pay place and they woudln't even tell me that because I was not the account holder. They have pretty strict confidentiality on things like that, which makes no sense if you're wanting to PAY the bill. You would think they'd accept money from anyone.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I said if you were reading and know the english language DEBS PHONE , not DEB. But I'm glad you got a good laugh out of your failure to follow a sentence to the end. It is funny !

Whats funny schmae is that you clearly just said deb..because i saw it with my own two eyes.. and wondered how can she presume that.. you didn't even say from the phone initially.. you said deb accessed the net at 3 am.. which is why i brought it up

ahh..here it is..i did copy and paste the original..

tada..

quote by schmae to the letter before it was edited..

The phone thing is a fiasco that makes no sense. How many p hones worked ? for how long ? and who had possession of those phones? That's very important info. That Deb phone tried to get online at 3 am . Left that part off too.

so tell me again.. who has reading comprehension ?.. and who would go so low as to change their original post than beret the person for not totally reading it..

Thats really sad schmae.. but an example of what some people have done on this thread to now be accountable for what they have said.

Its there in black and white copied and pasted from your original post..

Its there in black and white copied and pasted from your original post.." That's very important info. That Deb phone tried to get online at 3 am . Left that part off too.

Tell me once again what I didn't understand about that post.. how I read it wrong? tell me again that you are denying you changed it?

What was funny schmae?.. that you got caught red handed in your lie and coverup..and you want to blame me for that?

edit on 5-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

'''That Deb phone ''

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

Uh, i did not say it and now you're accusing me of editing my post to pacify you ? I'd never take the time Gab. Don't flatter yourself. If I had mistyped or said it wrong I would have said so, but I did not. I said DEB PHONE because that is what made the calls and attempts to get online. Now ......... you're blowing my mind. LOL

The proof is there schmae..and it shows how low you would stoop to make it look like its my reading comprehension..

What does that say about you?.. Do you really care about truth and justice?..or being right?

I have never out and out said debbie is innocent either.. but I will tell you this.. if she is guilty of covering up an accident.. it doesn't make her some hardened criminal that deserves all this mud slinging in the name of justice for her daughter..it makes her so scared that she can't deal with telling the truth.

In my heart I truly believe if debbie is guilty of covering up an accident..that Lisa has forgiven her...and there are way worse parents out there that we should be concerned with.

and I say all of the above.. IF she is guilty.. that has not been proven and there is plenty of evidence that points to other possibilities.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
[

edit on 5-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You copy and pasted twice in your PROOF im a liar post that it says DEBS PHONE or DEB PHONE both times. So what exactly are you not seeing ? Gabby............ I seriously think you are the one who has a comprehension problem and I don't even mean it hatefully. It would explain all the times you've jumped on someone's case, mine specifically, for reading a portion of a post or else jsut not understanding what you're reading.
Debs phone or Deb Phone, both are referring to a phone, not a person. The phone that is possessed by DEB. I think you're canadian but I also thought our languages were pretty similar, possibly not.

I cannot make you understand if you can't even read your own posts where you copied my posts to prove a point that is in fact not even there. So you laugh all the way to your heart's desire. I will not laugh at you because I pity you .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Umm,,,,honey.........

The phone thing is a fiasco that makes no sense. How many p hones worked ? for how long ? and who had possession of those phones? That's very important info. That Deb phone tried to get online at 3 am . Left that part off too.

Your post after edit..

The phone thing is a fiasco that makes no sense. How many p hones worked ? for how long ? and who had possession of those phones? That's very important info. That Deb phone tried to get online at 3 am . Left that part off too

These are exactly the same, word for word.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

And no Gab, I don't like to argue. Some of the most productive and pleasant days were when you were not accusing all of us of bias and close mindedness and we were all just talking and theorizing.

EXACTLY
I have enjoyed the short period of time on this thread where facts, and intelligent conversation were not clouded up by "gabby opinion"

BTW: does anyone happen to have a link to the Americas Most Wanted story of Lisa? (it should have run friday night, but I missed it)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wow..now my original copy and paste got changed as well?

ok.. looks like I have to leave this..someone is clearly trying to make seem like a liar.. I read that post a few times..and when I copied and pasted it to show.. it didn't say deb's phone..I'm not that much of an idiot.

WOW..this thread has taken on a whole new dimension in twisting the truth..I'm done..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

www.kctv5.com...

Apparently it was a big disappointment and only featured 2 or 3 minutes on Lisa in the midst of several other cases. I don't gather there was anything NEW presented .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I dont' think anything got changed. I changed NOTHING regarding the wording of deb phone. I think you got all hot and ready to scream when you read what you thought you saw and responded before fully reading it. But if you think TPTB on ATS are watching my posts and your posts and are in instant intervention mode, then I'd suggest you read too many conspiracy theories.
There's nothing we have to say that is that important that someone on the site would edit all our posts for us without our knowledge. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

who had possession of those phones? That's very important info. That Deb phone tried to get online at 3 am . Left that part off too.

The fact that .. "That deb phone tried to get online "..does not make sense.. shows that the phone was added because it clearly said "That Deb tried to get online"

What makes me truly sad..is that I had copied and pasted it correctly..but someone who has the power to change what is in a post did it later.. before anyone could see I was being lied to..

Does "that Deb phone tried to get online make sense to you?..nope..because originally it said "that deb tried to get online."

anyhoo schmae thankyou for showing me what you are.. and I guess it' good to know what some will stoop to to cover up the truth.

The little evidence that I have is still there in the weird wording.. and

Just like what happened to Lisa..the truth will come out someday..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Gabby, do you really intend to leave that asinine post on here, where you TWICE posted schmae's statement that says

Deb phone

in BOTH
and then you say it doesn't say that???

What are you talking about?? Oh, the same old crapola....!!!

and yeah, we had a really good day here yesterday. Very productive, non-provocative, and reasonable.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Because I have the time, I pop into this thread 2 or 3 times a day. I can honestly say I'm heartily sick of Gabby. Not only does the flow of the thread stop because of her rantings at others, it has become repetitive, bordering on insulting and with no context to the thread. Can this stop please. You have been advised to go to u2u where these conversations should be held.
I think most people that keep up with this thread give up when this type of posting is displayed.
People that continue these kind of disruptions should be ignored.
For others in this thread please keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sounds to me like your tinfoil hat may be a bit loose.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I dont' think anything got changed. I changed NOTHING regarding the wording of deb phone. I think you got all hot and ready to scream when you read what you thought you saw and responded before fully reading it. But if you think TPTB on ATS are watching my posts and your posts and are in instant intervention mode, then I'd suggest you read too many conspiracy theories.
There's nothing we have to say that is that important that someone on the site would edit all our posts for us without our knowledge. Think about it.

I suggest you quit lying..the truth is in the wording..that wasn't totally changed.. to try and prove you right.

Wanna make a bet some posts wouldn't be changed by some.. ? ha.. you would be surprised what ego can succumb to.

tell me what is odd about "That deb phone tried access the net".. ?

Phone wasn't in it..and you have someone adding words to My copy and paste that I KNOW didn't say that.

WOW..talk about a conspiracy.. BYE BYE

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Sounds to me like your tinfoil hat may be a bit loose.

I don't care what you say.. or what the liars on this thread say..I know what I read..and I know why I found it and copied and pasted it again for refute.. then bang.. my copied and posted quote has been changed as well..and the proof is in the odd wording.. "That deb phone tried to access the internet"..made alot more sense when it was in its original post.."That deb tried to access the internet"

WOW.. I have been shown something very important today..and I thank God.. there are some very questionable things going on in this thread..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WTH

Johnny Chiaravallotti I am in a private group about Lisa too. And we dont fight either. I am the only member.
2 minutes ago · Like

www.facebook.com...

He cannot be for real. Who says that ?

More uncle Johnny......... ( i imagine chuck berrys go johnny go when I see his name )

Johnny Chiaravallotti Maria has even tried to call me on the phone after getting my cell number off my profile. Then she made a page after I blocked her to continue talking to me. That nut was stalking me.
about an hour ago · Like · 2.

Johnny Chiaravallotti They should put Helena and Maria together in the same jail cell with no windows and just a 'pee drain' in the middle of the floor ...lol
about an hour ago · Like

He's good and mad at a couple of FBers I guess.
edit on 5-12-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join