It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by gabby2011

Sounds to me like your tinfoil hat may be a bit loose.

I don't care what you say.. or what the liars on this thread say..I know what I read..and I know why I found it and copied and pasted it again for refute.. then bang.. my copied and posted quote has been changed as well..and the proof is in the odd wording.. "That deb phone tried to access the internet"..made alot more sense when it was in its original post.."That deb tried to access the internet"

WOW.. I have been shown something very important today..and I thank God.. there are some very questionable things going on in this thread..

OK, I confess. You are not paranoid, we ARE all actually out to get you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

gabby, seriously? Really?
You've got to be kidding. That is insane...

although I will say I find it rather amazing that you seem to have a guardian mod of your own who for some unknown reason overlooks your multiple infractions time and time and time again.
Hmmmmm.....and yet, you keep it up!! Even the posting of "false" information such as "I'm done" "I'm leaving." "Time for me to leave this thread" and the LIBELOUS remarks you have made about EVERY ONE of the people on here who have offered their credentials.

to luciddream -- if you look at the posts from yesterday you'll get a whole lot of information with none of the idiotic clutter and snide mocking. It really was a lot of good info covered, and rather a great summary.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Gabby, do you really intend to leave that asinine post on here, where you TWICE posted schmae's statement that says

Deb phone

in BOTH
and then you say it doesn't say that???

What are you talking about?? Oh, the same old crapola....!!!

and yeah, we had a really good day here yesterday. Very productive, non-provocative, and reasonable.

nice try wildtimes.. it needs to stay because it has been discussed.. and it wasn't an assinine mistake.. it was a devious deception on the part of schmae and someone else.

I try to bring productive argument into this thread.. and really wanted to know where schmae got the idea "that deb tried to access the net"..

Thought maybe she had some other proof..instead I get called someone who misconstrues words.. so I copy and paste..and trust me I CLEARLY read what I copied and pasted..because it all had to do with my original question..now my quote says "that deb phone tried to access the net"?

The good thing is I now have proof of how low some will go to save face.. as well as clear indication of manipulation of quotes in posts.

I will leave the thread so you can have your peaceful assumptions and lies uninterrupted...

see ya..wouldn't wanna be ya.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Hi Sussy, I'm sorry

This is the 3rd such apology this week I've made for taking the bait and not biting my tongue. I will
give it my 100% ALL to bite my tongue... It's unfair to Lisa and unfair to others who want to share
and discuss !

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

schmae, I'm beginning to think this Johnny person is just an internet troll. If who ever they are had any real info as to what was going on, surely they would not make themselves look so insane with all the weird and baiting posts. I think they just might be out for attention, even it is really is "Uncle Johnny".

OiO

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Schmae, it's not you whom should be apologizing.
I think the poster should calm down and think before they speak. Trying to score bonus points on a thread of a missing child, possibly dead is sickening and not worthy to
pursue.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I'm waiting to see what happens next. KCPD did say they are wanting to speak with an aunt and uncle . I do not know if they said deb's or jeremy's or even lisa's aunt and uncle. So a couple days ago Johnny said he's going to be going to KC soon. So I think if kcpd wants to speak with HIM, then he's possibly legit. But I bet we are not privy to the identity of the aunt and uncle they want to speak with. Emphasis on POSSIBLY legit.
I am less than 50% in belief of him at this point.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

By the way I do think it was DEB who had her own phone that night and tried to use it. But I intentionally say DEB PHONE to leave open the possibility that her phone was in someone else's hands. Someone who snuck in her house after 11:30 when Samantha Brando was last outside her own front door and able tos ee the front of Deb's house and 11:57 , the time the phone call was made to Megans phone. In 27 minutes someone other than DEB snuck in stole, the baby , turned on all the lights, called witha calling card ( we'll have to assume they already were in possession of a pre paid calling card to get the phone turned back on and why would you buy one of those on the chance you might need it later to activate a phone you might steal and happen to know will not have service and you luckily bougth the right brand of calling card ie: sprint, at&t , virgin etc, LUCKY GUY INDEED) and had the phone turned back on while wandering around carrying a presumably crying and angry child who is sick and been snatched by a stranger in the middle of the night .

Think about how much you would have to do in 27 minutes and how incredibly lucky you would have to be to have all that lined up .

Or they might have seen the kind of phone it was , ran into the nearest 711, with screaming near naked baby in arms and bought a pre paid card for the phone. I bet that's what happened right there.
edit on 5-12-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

it was a devious deception on the part of schmae and someone else.

Rrriiiiight. Schmae, who admits to being uncertain how the quote and embedding stuff works...yeah. She is the one who manipulated YOUR POST and the quotes that YOU COPY/PASTED!!

Wow!!

I will leave the thread so you can have your peaceful assumptions and lies uninterrupted...

whatever. Yeah? Really? until when... 5 minutes from now?

Oh well, just on the off chance that you come back and read this, here's a suggestion --
if you pop over to the Baby Lisa Irwin Updates page on FB (if you don't already go there), you'll find at least two others on your bandwagon, who sound verbatim like you!!
They will welcome you with open arms, I'm sure!!
But of course, it could also be that you already ARE on there, and it's a devious deception that you are NOT those people, too! Some people actually think on there that it's Deborah herself posing as someone else. Hmmmm. devious deceptions indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I'm hopeful that it really IS him, and he's taking a stand against his family who are all uncomfortable with the public airing of their problems. And IF IT IS HIM, and he DOES come to Kansas City, you can be SURE he will be willing to do a news conference!! On the other hand, he seems a bit unpredictable...I'm with you on the 50% or less credibility.

He wouldn't for ONE MINUTE allow some sleazy attorney to tell him to zip it.
No way.

Fingers crossed....also, on Wednesday this week they are having the hearing regarding the mother of Jeremy's son getting temporary custody.
Maybe Wednesday we'll get some new info.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Found the link to Americas Most Wanted story on Lisa.
Its not very informative, but if any are interested in viewing it.

www.amw.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

OH oh!! Now I remember what I was going to say about phones earlier, but it fled my mind when I went to type it. Johnny C said some time back that Deborah's father had given her one of his old clunker phones on the Sunday before Lisa vanished, at the party the family had, so that she would have at least ONE working phone in case of emergency.

That was the phone she was transferring numbers to. That sounded very credible to me.
But then, Johnny C also says Netz is a killer and he's in on the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Which theory do you believe in ???

Random stranger, totally 100% unconnected to any family member or friend of the Irwins. A true wandering stranger abductor.

Deb accidentally or through negligence caused her death, panicked and tried to cover it up, enlisting help from friends or family to help her ' clean it up' .

Deb murdered baby Lisa in cold blood.

One of the many suspicious neighbors, family members or someone connected to one of them did it.

Jeremy did it with or without Debs help ./

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Rrriiiiight. Schmae, who admits to being uncertain how the quote and embedding stuff works...yeah. She is the one who manipulated YOUR POST and the quotes that YOU COPY/PASTED!! Wow!!

Not saying she did..but someone who has the means did.. and I know what I copied and pasted.. it was "that deb tried to access "

does "that deb phone tried to access'? make sense?.. no..it did before being changed though.

I appreciate the eye opener I received today.. on character.. and how some will stoop at nothing to appear innocent.. or cover up for someones lies.

edit on 5-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Which theory do you believe in ???

Random stranger, totally 100% unconnected to any family member or friend of the Irwins. A true wandering stranger abductor.
Least likely, in my opinion

Deb accidentally or through negligence caused her death, panicked and tried to cover it up,
most likely, in my opinion enlisting help from friends or family to help her ' clean it up' . That part I am not so sure what I believe. If someone helped her, it would maybe have been Megan or Jersey. I don't think she'd have called her family, but it's possible.

Deb murdered baby Lisa in cold blood.
No, I don't believe that.

One of the many suspicious neighbors, family members or someone connected to one of them did it.

Perhaps someone connected to them -- yes, I think this is a possible scenario, out of vindictiveness...

Jeremy did it with or without Debs help ./
May have helped, but he's too hard to "read" and haven't seen him once look into the camera, so I can't say if he looks innocent or guilty. His remark, though, about "someone who is cheating on their husband" always brings me back to the Samantha/Phillip thing...with Deb somehow facilitating them hooking up....??

I don't know. There's really not a clean theory that I believe in. Still too many unknowns.

But just in case anyone else is mentally "comparing" besides myself, I'll state again that I think Casey Anthony IS innocent, and that her Dad bungled a cover-up and threw her under the bus. That case I did NOT follow like I'm dong this one. I only saw the courtroom coverage on cnn, which silenced all sidebars and did not enter the hallway or speak to observers. The only "extra" offered that the jury didn't get was a few of the "business matters" discussed while the jury was NOT in the room.

edit on 5-12-2011 by wildtimes because: to get quotes correctly formatted. my bad again.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I really have trouble buying the "random stranger" bit. There are just too many issues

bed time at 10.....er, no I mean 6
all 3 cell phones stolen
all lights in the house turned on, but this woke up no one
Deb admits to drinking .....days after initial police interview
the do not allow the kids to be interviewed until (was it about a month?)

In all my LE experience, I have (thankfully) only been on two missing child cases. The parents/ guardians were MUCH more cooperative than those in this issue.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think you need to take a break from your computer, grab a coffee, relax

I've been a lurker on this thread and would like to thank everyone for all their hard work posting links and theories

edit on 5-12-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One more theory, maybe unlikely but could happen, Baby Lisa climbed out of her cot, crawled to the unlocked door, got out, crawled into a space in front garden, Man in area picked up baby Lisa, walked off with her. Man too scared to come forward.... Just another one to chuck out there..
edit on 5-12-2011 by sussy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

does "that deb phone tried to access'? make sense?..

Answer: yes, it makes sense. She was writing in a "list" style....
as in
We know;
that x;
that y;
that z;
that "deb phone tried to access"......very clearly meant to label the phone used as belonging to Deb.

Like, the flop house, the neighbor house, the deb house.....all just for ownership or specification.

edit on 5-12-2011 by wildtimes because: remove jibe

edit on 5-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

'''Rrriiiiight. Schmae, who admits to being uncertain how the quote and embedding stuff works...yeah. She is the one who manipulated YOUR POST and the quotes that YOU COPY/PASTED!! '''

Thanks for reminding everyone I'm ill equipped ROFL!

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join