It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I have not read this thread in a couple of weeks.

Are we still convicting the Mother?

Cause, if it turns out she is not guilty.

I wonder if I will be able to find some of you.

Carry on...

Hmmm, it might not be as one sided here now as two weeks ago, but there are those who are invested in the mother's guilt, and will be disappointed if she is not prosecuted.

So I invite you to share why you believe she is not guilty? Until Lisa is recovered, I believe it will be impossible to assign guilt or innocents. Until then at best we can share our opinions, our belief, as we all lack knowledge, of just what actually happen....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

We, collectively, have accused the mother , the father, the neighbor, the neighbor's husband, megan wright, jersey, any of megan wright's roomies , an unknown abductor , an internatinal child selling ring and an international child selling ring funded by the illuminati.
Who do you accuse?

Did I leave anyone out?
edit on 15-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

We, collectively, have accused the mother , the father, the neighbor, the neighbor's husband, megan wright, jersey, any of megan wright's roomies , an unknown abductor , an internatinal child selling ring and an international child selling ring funded by the illuminati.
Who do you accuse?

Did I leave anyone out?

Historically, just whom is involved when the goverment runs a cover up?
Historically who has been associated with late night abductions, without leaving any trace?
Whom is missing from your list?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have not read this thread in a couple of weeks.

Are we still convicting the Mother?

Cause, if it turns out she is not guilty.

I wonder if I will be able to find some of you.

Carry on...

Find some of us? For what? *Busts out laughing*

-----> As for convicting Deborah - She should be convicted for child endangerment getting 'black out drunk' a 'couple times a week' with no mature sober adult in the home to care for the children.

Beyond that there's nothing to convict her for that we know of.

peace

(By the way, you want my address U2U me then you wont have to go looking, lol.)

edit on 15-11-2011 by silo13 because: lol

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

:O black ops ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Little green men?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

LOL well there is a whole lotta bad guys been covered on ATS. I'm not sure how many would fit the profile of abductor. But this just reminds me,,, is it possible ABEYTO intentionally tainted that witness? He's so sure it's the Brando guy and that was his profile and then he sports a pic of him tot he witness. Could he be....... I don't know what you would call it a red herring?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Who do you accuse?

Did I leave anyone out?

I think your usage of the word accuse is a little strong..some may have accused, while others merely thought out of the box, and entertained other possibilities .

Some of the 'speculations" I made as well, were in gist or sarcasm of the ones I found to be outlandish, though they still exist as a possibility.

David is correct in saying none of us have more knowledge into the deeper facts behind this case..(unless of course there are some on here who have secret knowledge they are not sharing)..but that too is just extreme speculation, but yet is a possibility as well.

So once again be careful of the word "accusations".. much different than speculation , or intuition, or even good solid questioning of the so called facts we have so far.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Public invited to share concerns, ideas with police at forum Saturday

PRESS RELEASE:

Chief Darryl Forté invites the public to a forum Saturday to meet with various Kansas City Police Department elements and ask questions or voice their concerns.

I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with Lisa? Or just the new Chief making his bones?

peace

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

The original poster's word was CONVICTED, so I softened it a bit. I personally have accused the mom, several times. But every time a new story or new info comes out, I am not so dead set in my suspicion of her that I can't see other possibilities. SUSPECT? Is that the better word to use? It seems like every little detail throws suspicion another direction . Is that by design byt he KCPD or by the parents' lawyers? Or is that just the way it naturally happens.
Even though I think mom is the most likely involved, the amount of time that has passed makes her LESS likely just because how could she be so sneaky to have not been caught yet?
Vanished without a trace, which seems to be the case here, makes it more likely a big ring of baby sellers who have the resources to pull this off with no evidence left behind.
I guess we would need to know what sort of people those RINGS target and that would be hard to do because are there any KNOWN instances of a baby selling ring operating in THIS country? They never get caught? That's how they still are in business.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

One question I would have if I lived there is " should we be afraid for our children playing outside? is there a child abductor on the loose?' The answer would be ABSOLUTELY TELLING!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by silo13

One question I would have if I lived there is " should we be afraid for our children playing outside? is there a child abductor on the loose?' The answer would be ABSOLUTELY TELLING!

You really think they would answer that honestly?? You would probably get a very pact diplomatic type answer , along the lines of you should always watch out for your children, but relax, we assure you there is no need for concern.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

There was a time when I had the money to fly when and where I wanted. This would have been one of those times I'd of taken a 'road trip' and asked that very question! Oh to be there! LOL

I do wonder what they'd say. I wonder if someone WILL ask!!! (Especially with those three deaths 'right around the corner' from there the other day)!

peace

edit on 15-11-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WTF!

I havent' even read it yet, so will respond in a minute... O M G

www.kmov.com...

On a Monday night and mom sleeps in til 11, which may be their normal sleep schedule. What bothers me is what he " may " have been wearing? WTH

Could these be related?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Dav1d

LOL well there is a whole lotta bad guys been covered on ATS. I'm not sure how many would fit the profile of abductor. But this just reminds me,,, is it possible ABEYTO intentionally tainted that witness? He's so sure it's the Brando guy and that was his profile and then he sports a pic of him tot he witness. Could he be....... I don't know what you would call it a red herring?

**most** LE would have a list of major potential players within hours.
Normally you make it on the list, (in this type of case) you don't come off until the child is recovered.
Logically you get a "tip" like this and one shows the tipper the major players, (as you know them) at that point in time. KCPD, has acknowledge that JB was checked out because he set off flags... Yet, his picture was not shown, why? That needs to be asked. You've got someone claiming to have seen something, and you ignore him? Even if you just assume he is out for his fifteen minutes of fame, you ignore him but search sewers? Even if it's a slim chance, isn't the life of a baby worth taking that chance? Give him a book of photos to look at, and if he "hits" on one of your players out of a hundred, you've got something. I'll grant you that a failure to pick anyone out might be pointless, but to pick one? That is simply a clue....

But of course the KCPD is way to busy searching sewers, and landfills, to actually follow up real leads...
The KCPD, waits till a average joe shows a picture to this guy, and then claims his ID is now pointless?!?
That has the feel of the KCPD wanting to protect this guy ~ rather than really wanting to find a baby!
Too many coincedents add up to the KCPD not wanting to find Lisa

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

But of course the KCPD is way to busy searching sewers, and landfills, to actually follow up real leads... The KCPD, waits till a average joe shows a picture to this guy, and then claims his ID is now pointless?!? That has the feel of the KCPD wanting to protect this guy ~ rather than really wanting to find a baby! Too many coincedents add up to the KCPD not wanting to find Lisa

Not to mention that in a video Michelle linked, it has this Jim character who is a reporter saying there has been many attempts made by media to talk to this jersey fellow, but they keep moving him around to different jails..

edit on 15-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
schmae, just read it myself. What is going on with these babies??.....not many details yet. The story is so similar to Lisa's that it sent a shiver down my spine...but on opposite sides of the state.

Just noticed it's another blond haired blue eyed one year old.

Michelle

sorry quoted wrong post
edit on 15-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

It seems that baby's disappearing from their beds is just NOT that common. I mean yes it does happen but not that often. So I'm wondering what the oods are of it happening again a month l ater and in the same state. Seems almost impossible to be a coincidence, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

WTF!

www.kmov.com...
On a Monday night and mom sleeps in til 11, which may be their normal sleep schedule. What bothers me is what he " may " have been wearing? WTH

Could these be related?

Wow, interesting coincidence (?). Another baby missing

edit on 15-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

WTF!

www.kmov.com...

Could these be related?

I've got to wonder , if this was planned, if it is just the tip of something far bigger, how would it work?

If I was running this I'd choose people who are already marginalized.
Who live in a deteriorating neighborhood.
I'd pick a major metropolitan area.
A young child that still has a lot of growing to do.

I'd want the local law enforce to see the inhabitants as criminals. To see the Comunity as decaying. Take advantage of any possible preconceived mindset. I'd want a major metropolitan area where, this would be just one more in a long list of crimes, where it would be easy to forget. I'd want a young child, with a lot of growing to do yet, so that it would be harder to predict just what she would really look like in the future. A young child unlikely to remember any past family. A poor family, with multiple children, that they had to think about, that would be a distraction. A poor family, that is unlikely to have the resources to hire a PI to pursue this child long.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Needless to say I don't make a habit of stealing children, but I've been thinking, thinking of a profile of a child easy to loose in the system... What would you add to the profile? Depending on the potential use of the child, I can see a value in parents that are not into drugs.

Now other than Deborah and Jeremy having unforeseen resources, they seem to fit my profile to a tee.
Comments?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join