It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is a little what happened 101

I said >>>>agree most mothers would crack under the pressure IF they were responsible, but not all. Look at her family background and it's clear she's a fractured soul. Those kinds of traumas came manifest in lots of ways as adults. It's possible shes' got a great mask on and that's how she survives all the traumas of her life by putting on a brave face ( fake, mask) and going forward

Gabby said this >>>>agree Debbie has had a very tough life... but I don't see that as a valid reason to say she has severe psychopathic tendencies, and would be willing and clever enough to cover up such a horrendous accident of her child dying. ( note , see how you TWISTED my words, I never said she has severe pyscho tendencies, you did )

Oh Hmmmmmmmmm, all of the posts regarding murder/ serial killers / rapists are GONE? So I can't tell who said what . But I think this is a point of confusion, not maliciousness. I did not mean that you said the BRAD-WINS are psychos. I thought we were referring to murder/serial killers/ pedophiles, etc as SEVERELY psychopathic. That psychosis coming from childrhood traumas, which in relation Deborah faired pretty well. In fact another missing posts seems to be where I said she obviously didn NOT have a severe problem or no one would be leaving children with her and it would be well known by now that she was suffering an extreme mental condition. Someones' removed a bunch of posts. I don't know why since they were not off topic. SO sorry about the confusion.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Forgot to add this podcast from websleuths. It featured interviews with Jim Spellman and Ron Rugen:

Websleuths Radio/Missing Baby Lisa Irwin/ Jim Spellman CNN

A lot of interesting stuff..I was picking out points but too much typing for me.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

you need to reread my last post before this one I am replying to..and address what I have addressed..but if you want to skirt around the obvious facts of what I am stating.. then go ahead..seems to be coming a pattern for you.. not being accountable for what you actually put in words..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It seems to me a reasonable, person has to take a deep breath at this point, and go back and actually look at what has been posted, and how KCPD has lied to us, the public... To deny that they have "any" suspects at 6 weeks into this case is ludicrous. Either KCPD has totally failed, or they are hardcore liers. 

One has to reallasticlly accept that there is a possibility of a cover up here. If no more than a simple desire not to "look bad" beyond that the selective lies, the spin, and the effects on public perecption of Deborah and Jeremy, there is no way to undo the damage, and the mental stress that KCPD has willfully caused.

A reasonable person would look at the words that came from Chief  Darryl Forte mouth and at least wonder if this mindset, and attitude doesn't play a role here? 

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So many of my posts were removed? Gabby, its a misudnerstanding. If you'd like to be mad, go ahead. I don't care to type the same thing over and over. The " THEY" in the statment are not the family of Lisa. " THEY" are the muderers/ rapists, etc who are extreme psychos.

In any event, I guess the rumored bro's car parked out front to recieve a duffel bag at 10:30 at night from a jogging over Deborah is a rumor just . Otherwise some more would be heard by now. That relieves me actually. I got a little nauseated when I read it last night.

Maybe the disovery of Dane in hiding and coming to talk about what he knows will shed some light.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
So many of my posts were removed? Gabby, its a misudnerstanding. If you'd like to be mad, go ahead. I don't care to type the same thing over and over. The " THEY" in the statment are not the family of Lisa. " THEY" are the muderers/ rapists, etc who are extreme psychos.

In any event, I guess the rumored bro's car parked out front to recieve a duffel bag at 10:30 at night from a jogging over Deborah is a rumor just . Otherwise some more would be heard by now. That relieves me actually. I got a little nauseated when I read it last night.

Maybe the disovery of Dane in hiding and coming to talk about what he knows will shed some light.

Did you write these words schmae..yes or no..simple question..

here are your words..

I did nowhere object to Gabby's saying those folks are severe psychos,, murderers, etc. I do not deny, in fact I am SURE that ( IF ) deb is responsible for Lisa's death that OF COURSE her past had a role in this.

That is what i have issue with.. if you made a mistake no big deal..just go back and fix it.. please..

You denying it,and skirting around the obvious is what is getting me mad.. just admit you wrote it like a person with integrity would.. it is misinformation, and I would appreciate you taking it down.

I have made mistakes as well misquoting others.. and I try to apologize if I take things the wrong way..

So many of my posts were removed?

??? what?? i see all your posts for the last four pages..and many more..what kind of game are you trying to play..?

ok..enough of this game playing..back on topic.. but thank you for showing me how much I can trust you schmae..
edit on 14-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

What am I not accountable for ?

Gabby said this >>>>agree Debbie has had a very tough life... but I don't see that as a valid reason to say she has severe psychopathic tendencies, and would be willing and clever enough to cover up such a horrendous accident of her child dying. ( note , see how you TWISTED my words, I never said she has severe pyscho tendencies, you did

You wnt to take accountability for this? I've seen you twist dozens of posts and I kept my mouth shut abuot some of them, not all, but I let it go to keep talking about the case and see what we can come up with. You and David both seem to have a problem with the word IMPLY. If I say I LOVE BLUE tha does not IMPLY that I hate red. But over and over you guys have said to me i implied something. I don't IMPLY. I'll come out and say what I think without implying something. You said I said deb has severe psych oproblems. I challenge you to show me that . I said she COULD have a mental problem from her upbringing. Never did I call it severe, in face i said as much that is must NOT be severe. How many explanations do you need?
Youre no fun to play with anymore Gabby. I'm gonna go back to ignoring your posts and I'd apprciate it if you do mine, since you can't read the same language I type !

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Once again,and for the LAST time.. did you or did you not write these words??

I did nowhere object to Gabby's saying those folks are severe psychos,, murderers, etc. I do not deny, in fact I am SURE that ( IF ) deb is responsible for Lisa's death that OF COURSE her past had a role in this.

I rest my case.. I DID not say that..and I have laid out the posts in previous ones so that you could clearly see what I am addressing..

Done trying to talk sense to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Gabby said this >>>>agree Debbie has had a very tough life... but I don't see that as a valid reason to say she has severe psychopathic tendencies, and would be willing and clever enough to cover up such a horrendous accident of her child dying. ( note , see how you TWISTED my words, I never said she has severe pyscho tendencies, you did You wnt to take accountability for this?

I already have.. in the post after...here is my apology and accountability..

Yes..I agree.. you never know what kind of impact is left from a childhood..and I'm sorry if I put words in your mouth.

so..I have apologized.. so why write something later as if to imply I said it ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

One has to reallasticlly accept that there is a possibility of a cover up here. If no more than a simple desire not to "look bad" beyond that the selective lies, the spin, and the effects on public perecption of Deborah and Jeremy, there is no way to undo the damage, and the mental stress that KCPD has willfully caused.

If the police (not saying all..just the select few that have the positions of power) are actually part of a cover up and are using the parents as a scapegoat, I can only hope they get everything they deserve coming to them someday.

The thought of that being a reality is so heartbreaking.. for lisa as well as her family..ugh

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Here is a little what happened 101

I said >>>>agree most mothers would crack under the pressure IF they were responsible, but not all. Look at her family background and it's clear she's a fractured soul. Those kinds of traumas came manifest in lots of ways as adults. It's possible shes' got a great mask on and that's how she survives all the traumas of her life by putting on a brave face ( fake, mask) and going forward

Gabby said this >>>>agree Debbie has had a very tough life... but I don't see that as a valid reason to say she has severe psychopathic tendencies, and would be willing and clever enough to cover up such a horrendous accident of her child dying. ( note , see how you TWISTED my words, I never said she has severe pyscho tendencies, you did )

Which is where I came in. Giving you the benefit of doubt, and trying to find out just what you are objecting to!
1) The labeling of someone that believes it is acceptable to dispose of their child, like last week's garbage (without a burial ~ tossed in a landfill as suggested by KCPD's search of landfills and sewers, and ponds) as a severe psycho.
Or
2) Where you objecting to this being related to childhood abuse.

3) or something else all together?

Clearly to me Gabby is simply expressing her opinion that a bad childhood does not force everyone to do things of this nature. The only way I see Gabby putting words in your mouth would be if it's your contention that normal or at least people without severe psychopathic tendencies, throw their dead children away like trash. That you object to labeling someone with "severe psychopathic tendencies", simply because they threw out their child like last weeks trash.

Gabby did not say "you" said this, look at what you actually quoted...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Police said they cannot find a new witness that they want to talk to about the mysterious phone call made the night baby Lisa Irwin went missing from her Missouri home on Oct. 4

"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young to NBC Action News. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to." Young would not release the name of the man. A call was made from the phone of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, around midnight the night Lisa disappeared. The phone was thought to be stolen along with Lisa.
More here

They really appear to be looking real hard here, not even telling us WHO they are looking for, but we can guess
edit on 14-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for all the updates!

I am sad to say but I believe little Lisa
has gone to the other side..

I doubt she was just kidnapped, something
bad happen, these parents know it and
are covering this all up..

That baby never even got a chance!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Posted: 11:36 AM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 9 minutes ago
By: Russ Ptacek

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kansas City police say they can't find, but want to talk to a new witness that surfaced regarding the mystery phone calls made from one of the missing phones at the home of Baby Lisa. The man police want to talk with had custody of the phone that received the mystery call the night Baby Lisa disappeared, according to Megan Wright, the phone's owner. "We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to." Young declined to identify the man by name. Read more: www.nbcactionnews.com...

One has to wonder just how hard, and how bad KCPD wants to find this so call "witness", if they won't release even so much as his name, or a picture....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh and here is just one of Kansas City, camera systems

Smile! You're on the city's candid cameras

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The city of Kansas City says its network of new, upgraded hidden cameras is paying off, and you could be caught on tape. In September, the city installed the cameras to catch people who dump their trash on someone else's property. In less than two months, more than 20 illegal dumping citations have been issued. The city hopes the hefty fines, from almost $500 to $1000, will curb the behavior. Plus, the city said the cameras have caught prostitution, drug dealing and copper theft. The city has forwarded those cases onto the Jackson County Prosecutor's Office.

Source

Let's see the city actually has a hidden camera system, who's focus is on catching people that dump! Did we hear something about cameras before? Is there a slim chance, that a place many feel is safe enough to toss their trash, just might be the kind of place one might think of dumping a baby? But this is just one of the networks!

edit on 14-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Thanks for all the updates! I am sad to say but I believe little Lisa has gone to the other side.. I doubt she was just kidnapped, something bad happen, these parents know it and are covering this all up.. That baby never even got a chance!!

and this baby is still not getting a chance...not because of her parents..but because of attitudes like this.. how sad..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Tips have slowed in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, but investigators remain active in their hunt for the child, a police spokeswoman said Friday.
One report claimed police had ended their search for the girl, but Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Graves said, "that's inaccurate."
"We did not call off the search by any means," Graves told FoxNews.com.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Now look at what Capt. Steve Young says,

"We are not doing any physical field searching just to do it," Young said last week. "If we have another idea, thought or piece of information on where to do that, we will do it before you can blink. But we aren't going to do it just to do it. We're not going to close our eyes and start throwing darts."

Young added that despite searches being over, a full investigation is still on.

Source

Looks like KCPD can't keep it's story straight....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just an FYI, Mike Thompson (whether lying or telling the truth), has been ruled out as being an eyewitness. Gil Abeyta, the father who's own child went missing many years ago....the man that approached the Irwin family wanting to help them has completely spoiled any possible chance of Mike Thompson's information being used in this case.

Gil Abeyta took it upon himself, without the aid of the FBI or kcpd to show Mike Thompson photos (including a photo of James Brando). Mike Thompson picked James Brando out and Gil Abeyta then took that information to Cyndy Short when she was still on board. Short took Mike Thompson down to kcpd where they did their own photo line up...again Mike picked out James Brando.

However, because Gil went and did what he did, the kcpd is now saying Mike is a "spoiled" witness and his testimony means nothing.

People wondered why in the beginning the Irwin family refused to accept help from these outsiders that "had been there" You'd think with Gil having "been there" and apparently having some sort of background in helping families of missing children he would have KNOWN BETTER.

I guess the family is smarter than all of us.....but unfortunately Gil has already tainted one witness. I hope he goes back home and leaves this case to be solved by the professionals

twitter

Michelle
edit on 14-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
Just an FYI, Mike Thompson (whether lying or telling the truth), has been ruled out as being an eyewitness. Gil Abeyta, the father who's own child went missing many years ago....the man that approached the Irwin family wanting to help them has completely spoiled any possible chance of Mike Thompson's information being used in this case.

Gil Abeyta took it upon himself, without the aid of the FBI or kcpd to show Mike Thompson photos (including a photo of James Brando). Mike Thompson picked James Brando out and Gil Abeyta then took that information to Cyndy Short when she was still on board. Short took Mike Thompson down to kcpd where they did their own photo line up...again Mike picked out James Brando.

However, because Gil went and did what he did, the kcpd is now saying Mike is a "spoiled" witness and his testimony means nothing.

People wondered why in the beginning the Irwin family refused to accept help from these outsiders that "had been there" You'd think with Gil having "been there" and apparently having some sort of background in helping families of missing children he would have KNOWN BETTER.

I guess the family is smarter than all of us.....but unfortunately Gil has already tainted one witness. I hope he goes back home and leaves this case to be solved by the professionals

twitter

Michelle
edit on 14-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

Hmm I thought the thing here, was to find little Lisa?
I'm sorry but this feels way to much like "we didn't turn this lead up, so it ain't no good!" So perhaps this won't stand up in a court of law. Does that make it acceptable to ignore this and wait till one of the good old boys turns up an acceptable lead before you pursue it? Little Lisa is STILL missing! And the cops don't want to look at a buddy!
More signs that the KCPD just ain't worried about actually finding little Lisa!

James Brando has a job that would require him to work hand n hand with KCPD, and KCPD drags it's feet. And let's an out of town amateur interview witnesses before they can? Something stinks here.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

WOW ! This is crazy. So he came to help and ruined what could be a very valuable witness. You're right. He should have known better. Why didnt' he? Was he working closely with police at all or 100% acting on his own? I mean I understand police would not give him any inside information but I wonder if he even spoke to police. Could he have intentionally tainted a witness? More bizarre !

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join