It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You are PROBABLY right about that, but it's so odd and coincidental that I have to wonder if they are connected and if they are connected, then a baby selling ring seems fairly logical. Yes the baby boy is dead, but I even wondered what if they were supposed to sell him and got scared or got cold feet or got SEEN so they ABORT the plan and left the baby. Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by gabby2011

I meant Deb and any of the people previously suspected or connected to her, family , friends, neighbors etc.
And yea i was thinkign would we all just S### if it was Dane arrested for the other baby ? HOLY COW!

yes.. he still hasn't been located..has he?

That being said we can't just "assume" these two cases are related.. but the coincidences of it happening twice in small time frame as well as the proximity of the two..does arouse suspicion as well as concern.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It is a WILD and FAR FETCHED notion, I agree. But both incidents so close together is pretty wild and far fetched, so already you've got a sort of 'anything is game' type of deal. I woudln't be surprised at all, STILL , if they are related.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I meant Deb and any of the people previously suspected or connected to her, family , friends, neighbors etc.
And yea i was thinkign would we all just S### if it was Dane arrested for the other baby ? HOLY COW!

Would we really? What we know is "Dane" is an alias so if you learn that Johonny Pereman was arrested, would we connect the name? At one level, I've got to wonder why the concern in protecting his privacy they refuse to even use his alias.

What if someone feels, that the wrong questions are being asked? How hard would it really be to take another child, just to blow off? To find a disturbed individual and set him up to kill a child just to send the message it's most likely a family member...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I didn't know Dane was an alias? I thought dane diggler was an alias and his actual name is dane greathouse sp*
I must admit I do not read every word of every article and news feed that I run across( some of you probably already know this about me, lol) But I was pretty sure dane greathouse is his actual name. i think I even saw a criminal record for his brothers , last name great house.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok I hate to give any props to a certain person of questionable integrity on fb, BUT an actually interesting connection. This poster said remember the hidden searches with no flyovers, no press etc, in the wooded area looking for babyLisa? And now this baby boy
found in the wooded area? Supposing there is a serial abductor ........and cops KNOW and they thought Hmmm, the baby will be in the woods? I know Im grasping. But you see what I mean? Look for Lisa there , no luck. Immediately look for baby boy there and he's there.
These 2 have to be connected.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ok I hate to give any props to a certain person of questionable integrity on fb, BUT an actually interesting connection. This poster said remember the hidden searches with no flyovers, no press etc, in the wooded area looking for babyLisa? And now this baby boy
found in the wooded area? Supposing there is a serial abductor ........and cops KNOW and they thought Hmmm, the baby will be in the woods? I know Im grasping. But you see what I mean? Look for Lisa there , no luck. Immediately look for baby boy there and he's there.
These 2 have to be connected.

Ok let's look, is there any hint here of airspace being closed?
Let's look at how two police departments do things 7 weeks apart..

Mom and Dad both appear to be, being question as we speak....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Would we really? What we know is "Dane" is an alias so if you learn that Johonny Pereman was arrested, would we connect the name? At one level, I've got to wonder why the concern in protecting his privacy they refuse to even use his alias.

What if someone feels, that the wrong questions are being asked? How hard would it really be to take another child, just to blow off? To find a disturbed individual and set him up to kill a child just to send the message it's most likely a family member...

From another forum:

[snip]
Dane L Greathouse:Megan Wright claims Dane, who had her phone October 3rd and October 4th answered the 50 second call. Claims he also lives in the "flop" house with about 7 others
djdiggler.xanga.com...
the-fend-with-the-green.xanga.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

No hint of airspace being closed but ti appears that he was found pretty immediately, which is NOT the case with Lisa.

Actually apologies all. I'm very sleepy and have much drama going on at the moment in my real world. I shouldn't post any more tonight. The discovery of the baby today struck me very hard and emotionally and I will be back with you all tomorrow. My brain's in 'sleep ' mode. Cheers all !
edit on 15-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Authorities said they will not cancel the SARAA Alert until they can confirm the identity of the child's body.
Source

Perhaps little blond boys are worth more than little girls? Here local law enforcement has a body but will not cancel the alert? Is that sigificant?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In this update regarding the baby boy, found in the woods, the Official says there are similarities between both cases but it would be a 'stretch'.
However they will look into it once this baby is identified.

www.kmov.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

From another forum:

[snip]
Dane L Greathouse:Megan Wright claims Dane, who had her phone October 3rd and October 4th answered the 50 second call. Claims he also lives in the "flop" house with about 7 others
djdiggler.xanga.com...
the-fend-with-the-green.xanga.com...

So is it your contention that Dana is well known to all, then what possible reason/justification is there for KCPD to suppress his name/picture?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In this update regarding the baby boy, found in the woods, the Official says there are similarities between both cases but it would be a 'stretch'.
However they will look into it once this baby is identified.

www.kmov.com...

I find this video also very interesting, the chief when asked who is searching, list various groups, but after the body has been found does NOT mention the FBI! One might reasonable think that the chief might know if the FBI is helping? Also there appears to be double the amount of officers searching.

And they appear to be sure the child found is the one they are looking for, yet the alert remains in effect! Again a much different attitude than KCPD....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Baby Lisa's Parents Move Back Into Home

Tacopina had strong words about a motion from Rasleem Raim, the mother of Jeremy Irwin's son, Blake. Raim has filed an emergency motion for temporary custody and a motion to modify the custody and visitation arrangement. Her attorney said Raim is concerned about her son's safety, comfort and peace of mind. "I really don't want to even dignify that with a response," said Tacopina. "It's despicable to see a lady who hasn't seen her son in six years (and is) six years behind in child support, all of a sudden claim to have an interest." Read more: www.kmbc.com...

I don't know if that statement is true or not. If it is I guess that would be why JI won custody

Michelle

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I know I am asking for theories but so far, I've counted 3 different attorney's for Deborah and Jeremy? Is that right? If so, how come? Lawyers LOVE chasing ambulances especially ones that are on television.

I came onto this story/event late so I am just catching up and trying to decipher what's what and whose who.

Here's the video that mentions at least the second attorney (seeing they refer to her as 'their new attorney') So not sure how many more there's been. Can anyone enlighten me?

And nothing for nothing, why DIDN'T they take a carpet sample?
And why DID they let Dane just leave town?
People of interest (particularly concerning a missing child!) shouldn't have free reign to roam the planet. I know they couldn't have kept him locked up but they could've instructed him not to leave the area until the case was better understood.

Are the LE botching up this case? I have to start wondering here....................

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So is it your contention that Dana is well known to all, then what possible reason/justification is there for KCPD to suppress his name/picture?

I didn't know they were suppressing anything. That's news to me. I don't own a television set.

I am getting this nagging feeling that these cops may be incompetent, untrained or unskilled.

I am sure since the Casey Anthony case, new guidelines have been slated to all LE departments when dealing in potentially high profile cases.
So either the cops are keeping tight lipped on purpose (allowing rumors to take place) or, they are inept. I don't see much of a gray area for them to exist in.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know I am asking for theories but so far, I've counted 3 different attorney's for Deborah and Jeremy? Is that right? If so, how come? Lawyers LOVE chasing ambulances especially ones that are on television.

I came onto this story/event late so I am just catching up and trying to decipher what's what and whose who.

Here's the video that mentions at least the second attorney (seeing they refer to her as 'their new attorney') So not sure how many more there's been. Can anyone enlighten me?

Ill take a stab at this,
They started out with Cyndy Short and company. She is a local attorney who was working pro bono.
This lead to a $100,000 reward being offered by an anonymous donor
Which in turn lead to a donor willing to pay for Joe Tacopino a famous New York lawyer, who didn't like the way Cyndy Short was doing things, and fired her. Now Joe Tacopino doesn't have a license for Mo. so he needs a local licensed Lawyer to join with him, and validate him in the local courts. He in turn found, the newest lawyer John Anthony Picerno to join the team. All of these lawyers are big names and have assistance from other lawyers as well. So yes there are three major lawyers, and many more as well.

And nothing for nothing, why DIDN'T they take a carpet sample?

You'll see them carrying around a very large carpet, that they didn't take. That carpet they made a show of carrying around was not even in the house. It was for show. I believe, personally that the "hit" was just an excuse to search the home, and they where sure they would find the cellphones...

And why DID they let Dane just leave town?
I would suggest because they DON'T want to talk to him. The same reason they are not releasing his name or picture..

People of interest (particularly concerning a missing child!) shouldn't have free reign to roam the planet. I know they couldn't have kept him locked up but they could've instructed him not to leave the area until the case was better understood.
KCPD claims that there are no good leads and no suspects...

Are the LE botching up this case? I have to start wondering here....................
My position is at a minimum they have botched it up. It has been so botched, that I have to ask, is it more than simple botching/disrespect for the family, and is it criminal in nature. Has KCPD failed in their duty?

Have they permitted evidence to be compromised?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone got video of the FBI on the ground at the Tyler Dasher location?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have looked but found no videos yet. It has been confirmed that it was Tyler that was found..and mom had requested a restraining order on the dad a year ago but then cancelled. That could be nothing since it was quite a while ago. I won't update on this thread anymore in regards to Tyler i don't want it to take over Lisa's case....but I do think it can be brought in and used in comparison regarding how the LE acted/reacted to things

Michelle

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm reading other forums in an attempt to 'catch up' on this case but the more I read the less I know.
But I gotta tell you, some of the theories I am reading really makes sense (even when they contradict the previous ones I've read).
This is the one I like best:
(this is not mine)

The baby was sold and the abduction story is the cover story. The Irwins were desperate for money, figured they could always have "another" and didn't want to deal with legal adoption and family/friends' criticism.

The "benefactor" is someone who is protecting the "buyer" and the "seller" (the Irwins).

The 100,000 Dollar reward assures that the people involved get information and tips first.

The legal fees are paid for the Irwins to assure that they do not speak to police alone, break down and confess.

So - the date is set to turn over the baby to the "buyer" and fake an abduction.
The mother gets good and drunk so that she can deal with what she's doing.
It is arranged that the father is working so that he has an alibi.
The baby is put to bed early, later her clothes are removed so that she leaves without any clothing that could tie her to the Irwins.
Someone close to the Irwins takes the baby around midnight and walks down the street with her, along the way dumping the clothes and setting them on fire (false lead). During the fire the baby is hidden, and given to the next person, who carries her along a pre arranged route where people will surely notice - hence white shirt and half naked baby - witnesses will remember that. More false leads with the advantage of witnesses not agreeing on what the perp looked like, since there was a pass off along the way (brilliant). Also this has the advantage that there is no risk of someone seeing an unknown car and/or writing down a license plate number.

A phone call is made to a house where 8-9 shady people live to provide another false lead. For this reason the phones were taken along. Also this confuses the timeline.
The baby is then taken to a well hidden waiting car and whisked away out of state to the "buyer", who is wealthy enough to hide and is financing the "benefactor", so that there are no direct ties between benefactor, the Irwins and buyer.

The Family hunkers down, well protected by a legal team, who's job it is to deflect suspicion away from the Irwins, finance their moves, and pay all expenses and especially to prevent them from talking to LE.

After a while, the whole thing dies down, Lisa is never found, so no one gets the reward money.
The benefactor, being such a super nice and generous person decides that he'll give the reward money to the Irwins, since they've been through so much, had so many expenses and suffered such a great loss. Hence, the baby is paid for through the former reward money and the Irwins don't have the extra problem of explaining where the money came from.

We shall see ...

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join