It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Greetings!

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread
Always interested in things like this.

Now, if you will....My question:

Should I be preparing or just living?

I feel I've done a pretty good job at balancing those two ideas up to know, but now... I don't know feels like something's a-comin'...

I would love the reading to be I Ching as I'm not familiar with it at all. But you do what you feel.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would like a general reading using both techniques if possible thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

My first reading ever, and amazingly pertinent. I think you are very inciteful, and I don't even believe in this stuff.

The two things I asked are in direct relation and competition. I have 1 home in foreclosure, I am living in a different home that is someone else's foreclosure, and I am renting out a third home that is a 3rd person's foreclosure! I want to fix them all, and I have been trying, but the banks are in and out of business faster than I can keep up with, every other month I get a new letter to start from scratch. At this point it is just a waiting game I suppose, and there isn't anything I can do to expedite it, but the uncertainty is driving my wife bananas.

So, in the meantime, I have some extra money to put aside, because I can't make payments on houses in foreclosure, so I am building a savings account. If it takes 2-5 years for all of this real estate mess to work itself out, I will likely have the money to buy these homes at a reduced rate and put a very large percentage of a down payment. Wonderful News!! Seems a little icky and dishonest, but I don't have any choice. The banks won't deal with me any other way.

You said:

Waiting. This doesn't really seem to connect with your situation, so I'm puzzled. It says there is a great deal of harmony involved with your housing situation and you seem to be in control of the situation. It says good fortune will come, and anything evil will disappear on its own.

and

Waiting. Good things will come on their own time, but it will be a period of waiting for you. Waiting is not merely hoping, it is also about having a certainty that you will reach your goals. The certainty in itself will give you the light that will lead you to success.

As for the 2012 stuff, I have been preparing for a long time for any catastrophe. My username "get ready already" is an indication of that, and I am working on a book by the same name. I would like to help people prepare mentally, physically, and spiritually for whatever may or may not come. All of the dread surrounding these constant EOW predictions is damaging to many people, and I think I can help them. Just as you say in your reading.

I think this idea of nourishment applies here because society is built on long-term plans, in a way we can say society is nourished by them. Without long-term plans, society would have a great deal of difficulty surviving. Linking this to 2012, if everyone canceled their long-term plans in preparation for 2012, society would lose out because it was counting on those people to get those things done. So that is something to take into consideration with your long term plans.

and

There has to be a change in plans which no one can blame you for. It is by carefully adapting to scenarios that one can continue to work well and efficiently.

The second line changes which states there is food in the caldron. Its comrades are envious, but they cannot harm it. Good Fortune. In the last instance the caldron is empty, but in the next it is filled with food. Perhaps they are envious that you can easily produce much after 2012 when they can produce little. It's important to keep making plans and achieving them regardless of how envious others might be.

The top line changing means the caldron has jade carrying rings. This is good fortune. Jade is hard in strength, but still very beautiful in appearance. Perhaps this is saying how you should build your plans. They should be firm so that they are sturdy enough to be carried out and relied upon when trouble brews, but they should look beautiful as in your plans should have an elegant finesse to them.

This is what I try to communicate. There is no reason one can't have long term plans, and also make peace with their God, and make amends and be prepared for a catastrophe tomorrow. One can plan for a catastrophe today, plan for a catastrophe tomorrow, and plan for a long and happy life all at the same time. Tell everyone you love them, make amends, live healthy, prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and enjoy every moment you are given as a gift! You can't go wrong with that.

GREAT JOB OP!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I'm up for a general reading if you have the chance

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm always up for an experiment. A reading might decide which side of the fence I get off on. Will look back in later for a response.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I would love a reading, from either or both methods. As for a question, is my future going to go in a posotive or negative direction, and what advice do you have to guide me in a direction of happiness?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Will my job and living situation change soon?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Greetings!

I never had a reading before, so I thought I would have an open mind and give it a try.

Where is my life heading in the next two years?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I usually ignore these threads but I think I'd like to give it a shot.

I'm not sure what specific questions I should ask since my whole life is pretty much ****ed up, so a general reading would probably be better for me but if I have to ask then will my life be getting anywhere near what I want it to be like soon? And will I die young?

Cheers

edit on 5-10-2011 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
Hi! My name is Xavier and I am offering Tarot or I Ching Readings to those interested. I also want to be completely honest to you by saying that I don't have as much experience in these oracular tools as many other people. I am only a novice, but I have the heart in it. I look forward to helping people, and if that means I get a chance to gain more experience with the Tarot and I Ching, even the better.

Yes please! May I receive a tarot reading? Or I Ching...if you feel pulled to one or the other. ;-) I think a general reading would be more beneficial to me than if I asked a question.

Thank you so very much!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for your offer and it makes no difference which method you use.

1. Will I live past 85?
2. Is this possible Business Venture going to happen if I follow through?
3. Did they steal my idea?
4. Is he really deceased, maybe a question for a psychic but I think you can answer this
?
5. Overall, will my life be good?

Thank you again for your offer

Golden Light
edit on 10/5/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My question...
Am I finally on the right path in my line of spiritual study, or is it another dead end?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
These comments sure filled up, good work so far! If you get around to it, I've got something that's on my mind.

Q: Is a second marriage a good idea? Should I marry again?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope you are still at it OP

where am i going with the current gf.

should i study something different to switch careers.

should i try running my own business

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OP thank you for being so gracious with your time to volunteer readings.

If you have a chance, I would like you to please consult the I Ching for my question. (I am very familiar with I Ching)
I have two questions if that is alright with you.

1. Will I get better from my physical pain? (undiagnosed)

2. Should I continue on my endeavors of being a music artist?

Thank you very, very much for your time. I look forward to your response.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I would also love a general reading too! Thanks you in advance for your reading!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nice of you to do this and I have to say you are wrong on one point. Everyone has psychic abilities. Some people are naturally more psychic than others but like anything else, practice it and your skills will improve.
Here's a simple way to see how psychic you are and ask yourself some simple yes and no questions.
Take some string and loop it through a ring or similar metal object that you own. Hold one end between your thumb and forefinger so the object is suspended. I usually rest my elbow on a desk or table. Now think "Yes" the ring will spin for me. Then think "No" the ring will move back and forth. Then once you establish the yes & no, ask yourself some questions that are really important in your life at the moment.
Now, don't use this for every detail in your life, but if you use this correctly, you'll be amazed at the success rate you will achieve.
I've done this with about 90% success. Knew the sex of my kids before the doctors, that my old company would call me back with an offer and any many other personal questions.
Hey, I'm all for a reading too...let's see how good you are!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'll have a reading too OP if thats ok

As always my turbulent love life
. What's happening with it ??

Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thank you for your time.....Should I look for another job now?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pretty cool of ya to do all this. A general reading would be great or the one question I have is, Should me and my family move?
Thanks in advance.
edit on 5-10-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join