It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi X,

I would like a reading...whichever one gives me the news I want to hear!!!!

Thanks in advance.

J.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Pretty cool Xavier. Never had anything like this done & always thought it would be fun. So let's give it a shot. Not a whole lot of issues going on right now but I have one question about a job advancement. A couple of positions will be opening in the next few months. I think I have a good shot at this, just wanted to get your opinion.

Also I want to move my family to a bigger house within the next 5 years. How does the outlook for that look? Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Xaberz – you re a brave soul as well as patient. As I am a novice spiritual seeker, my question is am I on the right road to spiritual realization? If not, what guidance can I Ching or tarot provide?

blessings to you

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hello Xavier,

1st of all I would like to say that this is a nice thing you are doing, you get to practice aswell as try and help a few folks.
Now my wife is currently in a job that she isnt very happy with, she is a hard working and she doesnt give up easy, so even though the job is giving her some problems she is determined yet frustrated to stick with it, and the current unemployement rate in the U.S. makes us not want to try and venture out anywhere else. Should she take that chance or hang in there?
Also we have a baby due Dec.25th, will we have a healthy baby?

Thanx

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
who decided what each card meant originally

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
how do i swollow my pride for the sake of love?
thanks,
heather

Heather,

I asked the Tarot your question and drew three cards, Six of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, and Page of Swords Reversed.

The Six of Pentacles says your pride is connected with your material wealth. I get the impression you received a lot in life: help, money, and people solving problems for you. This might sound mean, but I just want to give my honest impression. It sounds like you might have been a little spoiled by others and for this you've developed a sense of pride and entitlement.

The second card tells us how you can work through this pride. The Knight of Pentacles tells us you're going to have to learn to work a little harder yourself. Perhaps you need to work on being more patient. Or perhaps you need to work on doing things for yourself. This might not be what you're used to, but by doing so, you'll learn to appreciate all the work people have done for you.

The third card seems troublesome. It is the Page of Swords Reversed and it shows what will come into being when you work through what the second card tells you. It says there will be a person or people who might gossip about you. Perhaps, when they see you going through this changing process, they won't trust you. They'll think you're being deceitful, and they might say words that hurt your feelings. But it's important to keep going and be determined. The improvement of self is not an easy process, but it is what we must go through if we want to become better people.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: fixed sentence

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz, can you do a general reading for me and also tell me if I will ever find my other half. Thanks very much in advance for doing this for me and the rest of the members.
Jerry

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Xaberz

Ok, what is my economic circumstance for the next year and will i find the love of my life soul mate ?

Should be enough for now.

Hope it's good news.

Cosmic...

Well well, I kinda have the same questions as these ones....money and love situation in the next year ?
I really like the I ching, but it can get difficult to really understand the hexagram meaning.

Thanks in advance

Samsamm,

I really like the I Ching too, and I completely understand the difficulties in understanding the meaning. The I Ching is so very old, and the Chinese customs and way of thinking is so very different from a Western mind's point of view. But I'm going to try my very best to interpret it's meaning for you.

For your money situation in the next year, your oracle is Hexagram 33: Retreat with the second line changing to also create Hexagram 44: Coming to Meet . Whatever you're doing with your money, it's not working. Perhaps it's running low, and the I Ching is advising you to stop spending it. The second line changing suggests to me that as you start to conserve your money, you'll run into some difficulty. Perhaps something inside you is tugging at your pocket strings to spend on things you don't need, but if you are strong in your purpose and financial goals, you'll be able to shake off those urges.

The future of the situation is described as Coming to Meet. This suggests to me that you will come into a delightful temptation that will strain your pockets. This temptation seems very innocent in your mind, and you feel like no harm will come to you, but be careful of any future deceptions. I don't know your situation, but this temptation could perhaps be an investment, perhaps it will be a new person you start dating who will take your money even though no relationship will come from it. It's saying to be wise and keep a clear head, and you will know what is right to do in these situations.

For your love situation, surprisingly it is the same Hexagram 33: Retreat. If you are seeking a romantic partner, it's probably best to lay low for awhile. Work on your career or studies instead. Or perhaps you need to work on whatever personal problems you might have before venturing into a relationship. The first line changes, which reaffirms the dangers of venturing into any romance at this time. The fifth line changes also, which advises you to make your retreat in a friendly manner. In other words, even though now is not the best time to pursue a relationship, that doesn't mean you have to be rude to people at the same time.

Your future for romance is represented by Hexagram 30: The Clinging, Fire. The oracle suggests that when you are ready for romance, and I suppose you'll know it when you see it. It should obviously be a partner with high integrity and honesty. The I Ching also suggests to cultivate a more docile attitude towards your partner to better find success. It also suggests that there will be a great romantic fire burning between the two of you. You will be as much into your partner as they will be into you. If your light for each other is pure it will not burn out. In other words, as you continue to care for one another your love will go on.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have One Question for you: Will my own personal life -- in 2012 -- be much different, than these previous years, which have been fairly the same, since Jan. 2003?
(libra with libra rising, if that helps)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i would prefer if you chose.. i could actually do with a little reading at the moment..

thanks in advance

Misterlondon,

It's my pleasure to do a reading for you. Your I Ching Oracle is Hexagram 61: Inner Truth with no changing lines.

Now is the time for you to seek your Inner Truth. Are you being honest with yourself? Are you being honest with others? When you are true to yourself, you are at your strongest because you have principles that back you up and you cannot error. By finding and exemplifying your Inner Truth, you will gain respect from those around you. You will also become more dependable and trustworthy to others. Can you think of someone who you feel is always true to his or her self? It is clear that that person is deeply respected. So the next time you open your mouth, ask yourself if what you're saying is true to who you are. Small actions like this are your first steps to a rewarding life.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: fixed post

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Blessings be on you. For claiming to me a novice, I am quite impressed with your divining intuitiveness.

I would like, a reading. I have recently started a small business. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Your choice, of course.

Thank You....Des,

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Two weeks ago I have entered a research paper competition.I have put a lot of time and effort into my paper and I'm holding my breath.Will my paper win a prize for first,second or third best paper,or nothing :-(

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I want to know if I'll end up doing alright in the near future financially and work in the field I'm studying. I also want to progress musically and if that Is something I should continue to persue and If my family and I will end up moving to where we have been planning here in the next year?
edit on 10/5/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefulleffect
reply to post by Xaberz

hello xavier help me out what do you need from me im going through some changes and i want to know whats ahead any help appreciated

Since you're going through some changes, it seems appropriate to consult the Book of Changes also known as the I Ching.

Your oracle is Hexagram 38: Opposition, which changes into Hexagram 64: Before Completion. Opposition tells you that you are facing some difficult matters. Perhaps your points of view are clashing with others. Perhaps your own mind isn't sure which way to turn. Regardless, it's best not to proceed brusquely. It is much better to handle the situation gradually in small matters. Most importantly, don't do anything rash. Also, it might benefit you to not see opposition as simply an annoying obstacle. It is through opposition that our strengths shine. It is through opposition that we learn more about ourselves and we discover the hidden powers that were laying dormant inside us.

The first line changes which describes the opposition as a break up of unity. Perhaps someone close to you has been pushed away. If this is the case, it is important not to force that person into doing something that he or she doesn't want to do, as this only will push them further away. Simply give this person time and they'll come back to you on their own accord. It also warns that if a dishonest person comes into your life, it is best not to shake them off by force, which would cause hostility. It is better to endure them, and they will withdraw on their own accord.

Since the lines change, we have a new Hexagram, Hexagram 64: Before Completion. The I Ching, here, warns of being brash before what needs to be done is completed. This assumes you have been cautious this whole time and say you're almost there. Even then, it's important not to rush to the finish because you are so ready to be over your opposition. No, even at the end, you must be careful of mistake or all is lost and that which you have striven for will be in vain.

So to conclude, things might be out of balance right now, but it is through small steps that they can be put back into their place. Less might be more, and with a strong patience, many of the things will fall back into place on their own. But that doesn't mean to just sit and do nothing. It is still important to handle the situation properly, and with careful fingers.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Will I see extraterrestrial beings in this lifetime?

Thanks.

edit on 5-10-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hell why not.

These dreams I have that haunt me, and I fear that I will become because some of them already have. In them three men, perhaps three I could become, or perhaps 2 I will meet. One is a justified, and just, but angry man in a uniform, dead before his time, the other a wealthy man with forgiveness in a suit and long life and success, but always in second place, the third a forgiving man in a uniform, dead by the ideal he swore to uphold.

Anything?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well you have a lot of requests, but if you could please give me a general reading it would be appreciated.

I'm male, 23. I don't know what else (if anything) you'd want to know.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyDreamer
Sounds interesting.
Should I continue in what I am doing or look for something new.
Thank you, looking forward to the answer.

Hi, JoyDreamer. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give you a reading. I decided on a simple three card reading that represents past, present, and future, and I hope this sheds light on your situation.

Past: The Moon
Present: Page of Wands
Future: Knight of Cups

Additional card: Five of Pentacles

I get the impression that your past actions that have lead to this moment were made to pursue your dreams. I feel as though you have a fantastical imagination with many dreams of what you want to do and become.

For your present, I get the impression that you love change and you love trying new things. Perhaps you are very creative and you love channeling that creativity. Perhaps you love meeting new people and going to new places, so you feel drawn to that. It seems like at this time in your life, you have a lot of energy and you can take on many different things.

If you continue the direction you are going, you'll continue to be that dreamer. You'll continue to be drawn to creative endeavors, and you'll attract many like-minded people in your life that are drawn to your sensitive, peaceful side.

I see now that this reading doesn't really tell us what you should do. I drew another card, which is the Five of Pentacles. This is a sign of poor times. Perhaps you have difficulty making money. This might be because you are not drawn to money or you're not very fond of money. This makes life a lot harder for you because you cannot pursue all the avenues of your life that you would like. At the same time, it's quite the predicament because the things in life you are drawn to, creativity and dreams do not seem well-suited to making money.

I don't want to tell you what to do. I don't want to say to put your dreams on hold and focus on making money. It seems like you are very creative, perhaps you can align your dreams in such away that they coincide with the ability to make money. There is a great need for creative people in the world. It's about learning how to channel your talents to gain what you desire in order to follow your dreams.

I wish you the best of luck! It's important to never lose hope and to keep following your dreams. May your inner light shine and guide you!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello Xavier,

Having some trouble choosing with path to take within the next 2 years. I've also been "listening to the universe" more because I feel as if it has something important to say to me. Could you help me out with these 2 things? Tarot or I-ching, whichever you think is more beneficial to my situation.

Thank you and Namaste!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Does the future I see for myself pan out the way I have seen in my dreams?

Thanks.

Gwydionblack, I will try to use the Tarot to find your answer.

I have drawn the VII of Cups. This is quite the coincidence because this card is tied with visions/dreams.

The next is the Ace of Wands followed by the Ace of Pentacles. From these two cards I see both your creative endeavors and financial endeavors coming into fruition. It's important to keep your eyes open to doors that might lead you to future success.

The next card is the Devil. With these new changes coming into your life past troubles will continue to surface. You are chained to these troubles and as long as they are attached to your life you'll keep experiencing their pain. What's important to realize that the chains attached to the Devil card are not real. They are created by your psyche and can be taken off whenever you choose to do so. Perhaps you are chained to your emotional pain. Perhaps you are chained to things like vanity or gluttony. Regardless what you are chained to, the so-called Devil doesn't actually have power over you. You have an inner strength that can cast off what you don't like in your life.

The next card is the Eight of Cups. Walking away from your past 'hurt' self is as simple as that, but perhaps there will be some regret or confusion going through your mind during this tumultuous period. It's important to follow your goals and keep your eyes focused on that. By casting off the chains you are making the right choice, and there is no reason to doubt.

The next card is the Sun. Here you have a lot of light and joy in your life. You have reasons to celebrate, and life feels great at this point. This makes sense because you have just cast off your nightmares at this point in your future, so you no longer have the pain that comes from the things holding you down.

The final card is the Four of Swords. After all the change you've gone through and then following period of joy and celebration, it's time to take a break and relax for awhile. You're probably pretty exhausted from all that. So at this point, relax, take it easy. And don't let any worries enter your mind. Perhaps feel comforted that the world gave you what you desired, but also feel appreciative of this fact.

This future may or may not coincide with how you envision it, but this is how I read the cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join