It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Xaberz,

I have a few questions if that's ok. First, my wife and I are expecting a baby girl but the pregnancy has been full of problems. Is our baby going to be ok?

Secondly, we were looking at buying a house but we ran into some problems with getting a mortgage. Are we going to be able to purchase a house soon?

Finally, is our financial situation going to change anytime soon and if so will it be for the better or worse?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaade

very open, i think it's all one god/energy. i've never had a reading before, i do know if i was put here to learn anything, it was to swollow my pride a bit.
Thanks,
Heather

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm game, hope I'm not too late! Thanx

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks, and I hate to say it, but your kind of right on. I hate that it interfers with my relationships and want to change. Your doing a great job with all these different readings.
Peace and Love,
Heather

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
Tarot
Will I live to an old age and will I ever find true love?
Thanks in advance!

Hi peewee, I've drawn the Ten of Wands, which makes me want to say two things. First, make sure you don't overwork yourself. If you break your back working too hard, you're not going to live as long as if you learned to relax and take it easy when you have to. Second, it's important not to be too sad or down on yourself, and keep your mind open and relaxed. Carefree in a way without being reckless. Stress is one of the biggest killers nowadays, so make sure you don't overwork your body or overload your mind with stress. It seems your death might be caused by one of these two things. But no need to worry. If you take the right measures by being healthy (taking care of your body) and keeping your mind happy (stay out of depression and/or anxiety) you'll live your life to its full completion whenever that completion is. Only time will tell.

As for true love. I drew the Wheel of Fortune card. It seems like when you meet your true love, it will be almost by chance. In other words, if it weren't because of one thing you did, you might never have met this person. I also drew the High Priestess. To me this suggests that that which will lead you to your true love is tied to doing a good deed. Perhaps you help someone, which causes you to meet this special someone. Or perhaps you go out of you way for someone, which causes you to bump into this special someone. I feel like it's probably the latter. I drew another card to help find how you will know this person is the one when you meet them, and I drew the Ace of Swords. I get the impression from the card that this person will be very beautiful. Also, they will be very smart and witty, which you'll be drawn to. Don't let this person slip through your fingers or you might regret it. Be courteous to them and try to make a connection. If the two of you see eye to eye, and this person is the one, they'll be as equally attracted to you as you are to them, which I see in the Two of Cups card, which I've also drawn. The key to winning their love is through acts of kindness as shown in The Empress card, which I've also drawn.

I hope I was of help! Good luck on your future endeavors!

edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: added some cards in my reading.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks, and I hate to say it, but your kind of right on. I hate that it interfers with my relationships and want to change. Your doing a great job with all these different readings.
Peace and Love,
Heather

Thank you, Heather. I hope my reading makes sense, and it's helped you figure out how you can change for the better. If you have any further questions or would like another reading feel free to ask!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello Xaberz,
hope im not too late but i just wanted to ask 2 questions in one actually..

I was wondering if i ever will overcome my problems as of late and be successful again also if ill ever be able to reunite with my son in the future?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i'd like in if i can

i have been told twice that i am always followed and i have a destiny that my soul has been trying to acheive? im am not religious so this all sounds weird to me, so whats up?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

thank you so much xaber =]
you are very nice... ^^ i hope you get good karma

p.s can you do these down here with the tarrot card cus it seem more modernize haha
Yes i know that you have other request to do and you did me already. So you can do me last or not do them at all, i dont mind ^^
but if you do can you answer these with tarrot please thank you so much

Will i live long ?
Will i be rich/wealthy ?
Will i able to find a true love ? if so is she pretty ? hahah

p.ss i love you xaber hahah you are very helpfull, and i just want to say thnx agin =]
:

p.sss i that fox on ur profile pic your pet lol it so cute ^^

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (spell xaber wrong)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (forget to add smile faces ^^)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xavier!
I would love a general reading if you could!
Thank in advance!
(I loveee the tarot & iching!)
Jules

edit on 4-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

Hey, Jules! I would love to give you one!

I'll do a Seven Day Spread. This is one of my favorite spreads. Each card represents a different day of the week. The meanings of each day are very similar to the meanings found in the traditional Celtic spread. I like this one though because it's more concise and easier to understand.

Monday is the Past: Ten of Swords: I get the impression that you've spent a lot of time in the past washing out the pain of the even more distant past. But even while doing so, you still remained hopeful of the future, which you are very optimistic about. I suppose I get the feeling that you tend to see the silver lining in even the most difficult predicaments.

Tuesday is the Present: Four of Swords: I get the impression that you still have a few swords hanging on your wall leftover from the pain you were getting rid of by the Ten of Swords. Right now you're living with this fact, and you've learned to be content with life.

Wednesday is Hidden Influences/Hopes, Fears, Expectations: Page of Pentacles: This is connected with the idea of the present that you've learned to be content in life. This might be due to careful contemplation of life. By going deep into yourself you've learned a lot, which has helped you through your life. It is by being contemplative and introspective that you have learned to move on.

Thursday is Obstacles/Conflict: King of Pentacles: Perhaps your obstacle is feeling a little too reserved. Maybe you've lost touch with your inner child and more playful being. Perhaps you've been a little too serious as of late. Maybe now is the time to reconnect with the past. What made you happy as a child? Perhaps re-explore those things and you'll find additional happiness.

Friday is Outside Influences: Six of Pentacles: Things seem to be falling into place. Even as difficult as times might be, they always seem to work out in the end. Maybe you can count yourself lucky, or maybe it's time to give back to the Universe by helping those in need when you have a chance.

Saturday is What Should Be Done: Queen of Swords: I get the impression that trouble might be brewing, but you'll be able to get through it by keeping a clear head. The Queen of Swords is intelligent, wise, and fair. Channel the Queen of Swords inside yourself and you'll be able to cut through any problems with a given ease.

Sunday is Possible Outcome: The Empress: I'm particularly drawn to the nature aspect of this card. When you plant a seed in good soil and take care of it, it will grow. That's one of the most beautiful things about nature. I feel as though your future will entail those seeds you've planted and have taken care of. In the future, those seeds will turn into beautiful trees and fields of wheat flourishing before your eyes. Take comfort in the idea that your hard work has paid off. Perhaps relax and treat yourself to a spa day. You definitely deserve it!

edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xaberz -

Living in San Francisco, I'm always game for this kind of thing - especially in THIS economy !!

If you could squeeze lil ole me in, that would be sweeeeeeeeet !!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93
reply to post by Xaberz

thank you so much xaber =]
you are very nice... ^^ i hope you get good karma

p.s can you do these down here with the tarrot card cus it seem more modernize haha
Yes i know that you have other request to do and you did me already. So you can do me last or not do them at all, i dont mind ^^
but if you do can you answer these with tarrot please thank you so much

Will i live long ?
Will i be rich/wealthy ?
Will i able to find a true love ? if so is she pretty ? hahah

p.ss i love you xaber hahah you are very helpfull, and i just want to say thnx agin =]
:

p.sss i that fox on ur profile pic your pet lol it so cute ^^

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (spell xaber wrong)

edit on 5-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (forget to add smile faces ^^)

No problem. It was my pleasure. I'll do the tarot reading when I get a chance.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thankyou, I find what you say interesting. I do enjoy creating and let's just say money isn't something I obsess over.
Thanks again

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

yeah, do a tarot reading on me and lets see what it recommends me to do. also with the iching?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi

Thank-you so much for taking the time to share your knowledge with everyone here!

If you still have time, I would love to have a Tarrot or Iching reading. (whichever is easiest for you)

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Xaberz................wow, just amazing the clarity you write with, and the compassion...........you come across as someone we could all aspire to be.

I actually got chills reading some of your readings, thank you for such inspiration.

If you find the time, I would love to have an I-ching reading, perhaps involving my love relationships, ( past/future) and if my dream career is truly possible?

thank you in advance, and May The Universe Bless You.

Parker
MTUBY

p.s. you may be new to the readings, but you my friend are "An old soul"
edit on 5-10-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can i have like a general reading... so i can see whats ahead in the near future for me?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Can I have one too please?

Thank you so much

edit on 5-10-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OOO OOO OOO Jewells, so I am up next!

And this thread is now on the front page.
Lots of work to do, LOL!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok, I Got One : Is the person I'm involved with worth it?
How about my health?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join