It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks very much, X!....I am comforted by your reading.....and, nag champa has been my favorite, since I can remember!...I will burn one for you, tonight.....thankyou and good fortunes to you!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenalwa
I usually ignore these threads but I think I'd like to give it a shot.

I'm not sure what specific questions I should ask since my whole life is pretty much ****ed up, so a general reading would probably be better for me but if I have to ask then will my life be getting anywhere near what I want it to be like soon? And will I die young?

Cheers

edit on 5-10-2011 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

Hi, Aresenalwa.

Your first card is the Six of Pentacles. I get the sense that you never really had much money. Perhaps you have been on food stamps for awhile now, or you depend on someone to provide you aid. This puts you in a poor situation, no pun intended. You obviously can't do as much of the things you would like to do, but on a positive note, this has shaped you who you are today at this moment. It has made you strong and humble, and it has given you an interesting perspective on life.

The next card is the Queen of Wands. It's a woman with blond hair, perhaps your mother. It seems she too has had it hard, and I'm sensing pent up emotions. Does she get angry really easily? Or does she loose her cool frequently? I sense she tries to do what's best, but it's her emotions that are controlling her for the worse. She needs to let go of her anger or what's steaming her. Perhaps she's been hurt and she hasn't gotten over it yet. She might think she has, but the fact that it's affecting her life proves she hasn't.

The next is the Ten of Swords. I sense pain. Perhaps you've taken her anger personally, and it's hard for you to recover from that. Maybe little things caused her to lash out at you, and so you feel unloved. The fact of the matter is that it isn't you she is mad at. She is mad at the world because she cannot accept it for what it truly is. It seems you know this on some level. It looks like you understand her more where she is coming from. And you are ready to forgive and then you can move on and let go of whatever pain is bothering you.

Now seems to be a turning point in your life. I drew the Wheel of Fortune. It seems your life is up in the air at the moment. You don't really know where it will lead. Will things get better, or will things get worse? Perhaps the future can enlighten us.

It is the Devil card. It seems they can't get better until you let go. Something will still be hurting you. I get the sense that you are on a leash, and you feel like you can't go very far in life. Perhaps money is holding you back. It's like you want to go out in the world and explore and live, but you feel like life is holding you back. The truth is, there isn't, and if there is a will, there is a way. It's just a matter of clearing away doubt and focusing on your goals. And then really striving for them.

The Page of Swords. Here again is doubt. Doubt that you cannot accomplish what you want. Look in the past. And think of all the things you have accomplished. It seems you've had a hard life, but you've gotten through it all. You've come across many problems, and you've found solutions. I get the sense you're a lot stronger than you think you are. Perhaps you don't feel capable. Like you don't feel you can handle things when it gets hard. Perhaps this stems from your mother, and her saying things that made you feel incapable. Regardless, I feel you are stronger than you feel. You just need to clear that doubt and find your self. You're not the same person you used to be. Your life has changed so much since your were a kid, and you've learned so much. You are an adult now and you can do what you need to do to find your way in the world and find your happiness.

Finally is the Page of Cups. I suppose this is another side of you. You're a happy go lucky type of person. You like joking around and you love laughs and smiles. I sense a great sense of humor, which is the opposite of that doubtful self of yours. Perhaps you make jokes as a way of telling yourself that things are okay. To lighten the mood because if you dwelled on negativity all the time you'd go crazy. This is your strength. It will get you through the tough times. In that regard, even when you are at the lowest point of your life, you can always count on your sense of humor to get you through the day.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks very much, X!....I am comforted by your reading.....and, nag champa has been my favorite, since I can remember!...I will burn one for you, tonight.....thankyou and good fortunes to you!

Aww, thank you, Dory. When I was doing the reading I actually saw you in your home burning nag champa, but then I had doubts that it meant you burn nag champa or you should burn nag champa. I guess that just goes to show that I should go with my gut.

And you're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the reading and that it comforted you. You seem like a very cool lady, and it was actually really great to give you a reading.
It was like a could sense your joy in your house. I felt very comforted.
edit on 10/19/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by Xaberz
Hi! My name is Xavier and I am offering Tarot or I Ching Readings to those interested. I also want to be completely honest to you by saying that I don't have as much experience in these oracular tools as many other people. I am only a novice, but I have the heart in it. I look forward to helping people, and if that means I get a chance to gain more experience with the Tarot and I Ching, even the better.

Yes please! May I receive a tarot reading? Or I Ching...if you feel pulled to one or the other. ;-) I think a general reading would be more beneficial to me than if I asked a question.

Thank you so very much!!!

Hi, Alora. Very beautiful name by the way.

The first card is the King of Pentacles. Interestingly, I feel drawn to the idea that this card represents you. I suppose the Queen of Pentacles would indicate more maternal characteristics, but I feel like you have more paternal ones if that makes sense. It seems like you have a knack for business, but also the fine arts. Perhaps you are drawn to architecture and fine wines. Like a businessman, I feel like you think logically, and perhaps you don't let your emotions guide you. What I mean is, you are guided by your head.

The Ace of Swords. Things might have been rocky for you in the past, but I sense you overcoming it with your intelligence, logic, and good speaking skills. It seems whatever situation you might fall in, you have a way with words, and you have a way of knowing just what to say. This makes for tackling problems to be much easier than how most people could handle it. Perhaps you find it hard to sympathize with people who can't seem to solve their problems.

Justice. Much like lady Justice, you have firm beliefs in what is right and wrong. The bad shall not go unpunished, and the good shall be rewarded. I get the sense that you might not be understanding towards criminals. That if they do wrong that they deserve whatever punishment is given to them. In the same way, you seem to live your life doing what is right. You follow the law, and you wouldn't even think of doing anything criminal. You are a lawful citizen.

The Three of Cups. It seems you have some celebration in your life right now. Did you just get a promotion or a raise? Perhaps you and some friends celebrated or went out recently. I sense a lot of joy in you presently. It seems you have a firm grip on your life right now, and things are very stable. Deep down, you also feel like you've worked really hard and you feel you deserve every bit of joy you are receiving right now. Perhaps that suggests that deep down, you feel like if you don't work hard enough you don't deserve joy? Regardless, I sense you are a very hard worker, and you feel this underlying motivation to push yourself. Why do you feel like you have to always push yourself? What would happen if you didn't? Is it feelings of worthlessness? Perhaps you should address these feelings because they are controlling you and it might prove beneficial to know what your motivations in life are.

Next is the High Priestess. I feel like this is a friend. She's there for you and you can always seem to count on her. It looks like she will be near you soon. Perhaps she will give you good advice, and you will take her advice to heart. I sense a great deal of love in her for you. She has you in her best intentions. I also sense some religious aspect in her. Perhaps she is Jewish. It seems she is very much tied to her faith.

Next is the Fool. I feel like you are going to take a risk soon. Usually you calculate things right, but this time you're going to be a little more adventurous and take a plunge. Perhaps this is something out of love. Like your love is leading you as opposed to your logic.

Next is the Queen of Swords. Perhaps this represents your romantic interests. She is also very intelligent and good with words. She is perhaps kinder with words than you might be. She is a philanthropist, and it's like she wants the whole world to be happy. She reaches out to others in need, and perhaps she does charity work, or at the very least wishes she could do charity work. I also sense she gets a great sense of calm from the color blue. Just because it's a queen of swords, that doesn't mean it is a woman you are in love with. It could also represent a man, who has these qualities too.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for your offer and it makes no difference which method you use.

1. Will I live past 85?
2. Is this possible Business Venture going to happen if I follow through?
3. Did they steal my idea?
4. Is he really deceased, maybe a question for a psychic but I think you can answer this
?
5. Overall, will my life be good?

Thank you again for your offer

Golden Light
edit on 10/5/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Hi, there.

1. Page of Cups. To answer your first question, I think you will live past 85. It seems even at an older age, you'll still be young at heart, and it is that ability to always feel young that will keep you from aging as much. Perhaps you have always looked young for your age too.

2. Ace of Cups. Signs point to yes. It seems like you have a lot of ideas for this business venture and a lot of heart in it too. I get the sense that whoever is in charge that says yes or no whether it will go through, they'll see the heart you put into it, and they'll be more than willing to accept your venture.

3. Six of Cups. Did they steal your idea? This card doesn't seem to suggest anything as dire as what you suggest. I get the feeling they had this idea all along. Perhaps this idea stems from something that happened in their childhood.

4. Queen of Pentacles. You're probably right in that being more of a question for a psychic.
Wherever they are at, I sense peace. I sense they are surrounded by nature, and the world is very bright for them. I sense a great deal of love too. This would suggest to me that they are at rest.

5. Nine of Pentacles. Signs point to yes. The woman in this card is very peaceful. She has a nice garden to provide her with comfort. Metaphorically, I think this refers that you'll have a lot of pleasant things in your life that will give you happiness. A nice home, a nice environment, and you've probably worked hard for a lot of this stuff. There is also a sense of freeness and joviality to you. Like even if things get hard, you won't feel so constrained. Like an acceptance that things will work out in the end. Is that much like you? If it isn't, perhaps this represents who you will become.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks again for posting the card as I have never seen it before. I'm not much of one to believe in dreams and such because most of the time mine are dis-jointed and jumbled soon forgotten with little recall of them. But a woman dream stayed with me two nights in a row before the reading you gave. odd that I remembered them and might be a coincidence but fun to speculate now that I see the card.

gives me something to reflect on.

thanks again.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Perhaps you could send a one word message to the person you are currently reading??? I know Im getting close to my turn and like everyone else, I sure dont want to miss it !!! Perhaps THEN people will quit asking what pg your on. I also am sending you the white light of healing because you are giving so much of your energy for others.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi Xaberz,

I asked one question before but you didn't respond. I will ask here again.

How long I will Live? Could you Please tell me the connection between me & Money

I want to know about my spritual progression?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncietSoul
Hi Xaberz,

I asked one question before but you didn't respond. I will ask here again.

How long I will Live? Could you Please tell me the connection between me & Money

I want to know about my spritual progression?

Actually, I'm only doing readings up to Page 11, and am not taking requests past page 11 at this time. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by Xaberz

Perhaps you could send a one word message to the person you are currently reading??? I know Im getting close to my turn and like everyone else, I sure dont want to miss it !!! Perhaps THEN people will quit asking what pg your on. I also am sending you the white light of healing because you are giving so much of your energy for others.

That's an interesting idea. I will most definitely send you a message when I get to your reading so you don't have to keep checking back.
And thanks for the white healing light. I would most definitely accept any sort of healing light, that's really cool of you.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks again for posting the card as I have never seen it before. I'm not much of one to believe in dreams and such because most of the time mine are dis-jointed and jumbled soon forgotten with little recall of them. But a woman dream stayed with me two nights in a row before the reading you gave. odd that I remembered them and might be a coincidence but fun to speculate now that I see the card.

gives me something to reflect on.

thanks again.

You're welcome. Every once in awhile I get something telling me that the person needs to see the card, and I see that it's been really beneficial to them. I haven't been showing every card though. Mostly because it's so easy to find the cards on Google Images if someone really wants to know what one looks like.

edit on 10/20/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I been checking everyday as my question is on page 11 and I am running out of time too...its all good. I really appreciate this and thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombanjo
My question...
Am I finally on the right path in my line of spiritual study, or is it another dead end?

Hi, Tom Banjo.

The answer to your question is found in Hexagram 29: The Abysmal/Water and Hexagram 62: Preponderance of the Small.

Hexagram 29 seems to cover two meanings. The Abysmal represents danger. I suppose this refers to the dangerous aspects of water and how one should not venture carelessly into the water. The other aspect is of the water itself. It is receptive and is always in motion. It also gives life to all on the planet.

I get the sense that you have been studying this for a while now. The reason is because Abysmal is repeated, so I see repetition in your studies. Also, the image of the flowing of water, so I see you are trying to let the ideas flow through your body, or at least that is the idea. I see you have some doubt, so perhaps there is a part of you that is closed off to the idea. The I Ching is saying that every part of you needs to be receptive like water if you want to find success.

It is important to be sincere. If your heart is telling you this is the right path, then you should venture forth in it with no fear of danger. If this spiritual study feels unnatural and foreign then it is right to simply get your feet wet first. Once your feet are wet, you can grow accustomed to this new idea, like I said it should require much study, and afterwards, you can form an objective opinion on whether this path is right for you.

The second line changes. It seems like this spiritual study is rather dangerous. Perhaps it is touching on something dark? It is important for you to not be overcome by the darkness. The I Ching suggests no rapid or large changes to be made in this department of your life. You're in a transformation period, and it would be harmful for you to jump out now. The oracle suggests you should continue and wait and do things in small matters.

The third line changes. It seems you are stuck. You can't go back to your old ways, and you can't move on to a new way or you will meet danger. It is important to stay with this spiritual study for now.

The fourth line changes. It seems that someone else introduced you to this new spiritual study. Sort of like Freemasonry, they were like your sponsor and they led you through a new path that is very ceremonious in nature. It is important to be sincere in your studies. The ceremonious aspect is unimportant as long as you have the heart in it. Also, if you wish to enlighten another, it is important to begin with something that is lucid.

The fifth line changes. The I Ching suggests to follow along the line of least resistance. Taoists follow this idea, that one should flow like water. Instead of meeting a rock that is blocking you, you should simply go around it, like how a stream flows around an obstruction.

The Preponderance of Things Small reemphasize that which has been said. Changes in your life over this matter should be small. Large changes are not advised. It is important not to strive to high, again follow the line of least resistance. Your emotions play a strong part here. You must be sincere with your emotions. If your heart is telling you to cry, you must cry. It also seems like there will be a humbleness to you. Perhaps this is preventing you from making large actions, which is good. The I Ching has said that large actions will not be wise.

All in all, it doesn't mention that this will be a dead end. Perhaps the oracle does not think you are ready to know that. If you were to find out it is a dead end, you might attempt to leave your situation, which will prove dangerous. It is important to wait and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by polrwolf
reply to post by Xaberz

I been checking everyday as my question is on page 11 and I am running out of time too...its all good. I really appreciate this and thanks

Sorry about that. I'll push you up since you're running out of time. And don't worry, it is no trouble at all!

For your gold bearing mine, I drew the Nine of Pentacles. I like to think of this card as a garden, and a person enjoying the fruit of their labors. So too, your sound and wise business choices will prove fruitful. By the end of the month, you'll be very content with what happens. Your life will basically be full of money from what comes of this.

The next is The Emperor. It seems here again you are a wise business man. You know what to do that will provide you with success and you act on it. You have the strength to carry on even if things are difficult. In the card the Emperor's eyes shift to the right, and I get the sense that you have your eyes on something else. Perhaps this is why you are in such a rush to get this done right now. Perhaps you want to build something with your money, like a Church or a School. That's what I'm sensing.

The next is the Ace of Swords. This represents a new beginning for you. You were once on one path, but you are going with another. I get the sense this new path will be more philanthropizing. You'll be on a path that will spread knowledge to your community, and you will make a good impact on the world.

The next is Death. I sense there will be some change in you. Perhaps this represents spiritual death. Basically, your old ways of thinking of the world have died, and you are stepping forward with a new way. This is good. After all, the sun must die every night when it sets, for a new dawn to begin the next day.

After this change is the Five of Wands. Here there is a fight that cannot really be deterred. Perhaps this mean there will be conflict in your near future, and you can only sit back and watch. If you step in it might prove dangerous.

The next is the Nine of Wands. I feel it is better to prepare. You need to get things ready to protect yourself and your family. It seems you'll be pretty much doing this on your own, whatever needs to be done.

Finally, is the Fool. It seems you're going to go off in your own direction after this conflict is over. Perhaps you're tired of conflict so you're going to take a vacation to get away from it all. The card seems to warn to be careful where you're going. It seems you don't really have a plan after this, so you're going to just go with the flow and see where your life leads you. That you would prefer it that way.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
These comments sure filled up, good work so far! If you get around to it, I've got something that's on my mind.

Q: Is a second marriage a good idea? Should I marry again?

Hi, Jason. Your oracle is Hexagram 63: After Completion, which proves to be might interesting.

It seems things have fallen into place. Things that are good are, well, good. And things that are bad have worked out or have fallen into their place. So yes, this seems like a perfect opportunity to move forward in a second marriage. However, because things are so perfect right now, that doesn't mean they will be perfect in the future. Just think, if this is perfection, then any sort of set back will mean you will not longer be in perfection. So it is important to keep this in mind also.

Perhaps this means that whatever good you are doing to make this relationship work, you should continue to do after marriage. You mustn't think. Okay! I'm married, things will work out on their own and I won't have to put in the effort anymore. Sure, you have built up the relationship, but it is still important to maintain it. It's like a house, and once it has been built, repairs and changes still have to be made. But repairs also don't have to be necessary. If you take precautions with your house, you can ensure it doesn't fall in a state where it needs repair. So too, if you are careful with your relationship, you can prevent any sort of conflict from occurring also. It's really important to have the heart in it. If you have the heart in it, you will love to see your marriage work out, and thus you would do the things that must be done to ensure it does. Without the heart, it couldn't possibly work out because you wouldn't take the steps to fix it.

The first line changes. This suggests that as soon as you enter your marriage, it will be like a great change for you. And immediately your perspective will change. You'll be like, okay this is done, I got this. But perhaps by being like this, you'll bump into danger almost immediately. It is no large matter, but it will just go to show if you're not careful you're going to run into problems.

The third line changes. What I get from this is that your new house after marriage will be successful, but you mustn't treat it as a house you can always turn to that will just take you in no matter what. It is a house that you must be worthy of, and so you must conduct yourself in the best manner. Basically, don't take your marriage for granted. It will not always be there no matter how you behave even if you love each other. It has to be treated with respect if you want it to continue.

The situation changes and evolves into Hexagram 8: Holding Together. The I Ching is telling you that a successful marriage will require three things: sublimity, constancy, and perseverance.

Sublimity means you must treat the marriage with the utmost decency and respect. Like what was said before, you must be worthy of your marriage for it to work out. If you are unworthy, it will not hold together.

Constancy means you must be consistent with your actions and your intents. You should do what's right, and you should be consistent with that. If you are sometimes close and sometimes distant, it's not going to hold together. You must always be there for the marriage no matter what.

Perseverance means you must have the heart in it for it to continue to work. You must want it to work, and you must have the strength to make it work, despite the obstacles.

With these three things you'll find good fortune. If you and your partner slack off in all three you will surely find your marriage coming to an end. And like that, it's a two way street. So you both have to put in the effort for it to work.

So in the end. It seems like a good idea to enter marriage because things have been working out for the two of you. On the other hand however, this doesn't mean that things will always work out, and it will require work and maintenance to ensure that it lasts. If you don't have the heart on it to work on things and make sure it will continue, then you might as well not even try.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

hmm...interesting....

There is a rush on my claims to either sell them or an investor to step forward to help me develope the cliams into a full mine. I have spent ten years on my claims slowly getting things together with a lot more to do but I have reached the point where certain things require a financial partner or a sale. I have also been working in the oil patch for a long time and I am tired and need a change. I am tired, really tired as I have been going flat out for years and have burned out somewhat. my bills and debt have been a source of frustration and I want to clear my plate. even selling the claims at a low price to pay out the debt would get me back to zero and a chance to start over without so much hanging over my head. all my work took me away from home and I am looking towards working in town so I can spend more time with my family. With all the economic uncertanty, my plan is to finish fixing up my house and then find some land to turn into a homestead to provide for my family and others in need when the world economy collapses. My wife and I have our wedding date set for early next month (which is another reason I am in a rush) and I really want this to happen as my financial situation is getting pretty grim at the moment but still easy to recover and I have had worse in the past. The fool may very well be what I was before....a Wandering Star so to speak. An expression from the movie "paint your wagon".
Gold is only worth something when there is an economy...true value is in enough land to provide for family like the old days. I have five kids and a grandson and they are all at home. I have one claim that is not on the market and that one is named the stronghold for obvious reasons. Better to have something and not need it then to need something and not have it...thanks for the read and if this helps you with some of the reading you did you are welcome to clarify if you like. take care

This fight you are talking about may be my neighbor on my claims. He has been quite a trouble maker for a lot of people so I am expecting trouble from him at some point...
edit on 20-10-2011 by polrwolf because: just to clarify

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
I hope you are still at it OP

where am i going with the current gf.

should i study something different to switch careers.

should i try running my own business

Hey Yaluk! It's finally your turn.

The first is the Eight of Pentacles. This shows where you are going with your current girlfriend. It seems you are working really hard on the relationship. Perhaps you do a number of things hoping they will impress her. Perhaps subconsciously, you have the belief that her love must be earned, and you are willing to do what is necessary to do that.

Next is the Justice card. Okay. So this is how the two of you might differ. It seems you give your love freely because you feel it is necessary to do this to earn her love. Hers is the complement to that idea. She believes that love must be earned by her partner for her to give it. It doesn't seem that she gives her love freely like you do. It seems she'll give it when she likes what you are doing, but when she doesn't like it, she doesn't give her love. I don't think she's aware of this, and she also does this subconsciously.

Perhaps how you were taught, you were taught by your mother or father that you must be extra nice to a girl. That you should treat her well, and do things to take care of her. Perhaps how she was raised, she was raised to not take guy's bull#. If he is good then she is right for her, if he is bad, then he doesn't deserve her. Perhaps their is an ego-trip going on in her head. She feels too good to put in the effort to love someone who doesn't deserve it. Perhaps she is a little hot and cold to you because of it.

I get the sense that you're going to have to do some deep introspection. Does she truly make you happy? It's important to ask if your ego might be tricking you. It seems you get a sense of happiness just from helping her. But this is you making yourself happy. Does she truly make you happy? Or could she easily be replaced by any other girl that you can help and treat well that will make you happy? Does that make sense. I feel it's about breaking cycles. And I don't want you to get hurt over and over again. Because if you find yourself falling in love with girls that are hot and cold, it doesn't seem good.

For your second question, I drew the Emperor. It seems you've put a lot of work into your current studies. It seems you're sitting very well in it too, meaning you're getting good grades and you are well suited for this career intellectually and skill-wise. I don't see why you should switch studies or careers. It would just seem like more work for you, and the one you picked seems well suited for you. My first impression is that you're having "The grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. It's like you like sitting on a fence. You like having both options available even though that's not possible. I'm the same way funnily enough.

The next card is the Eight of Wands. I get the sense that your life is already headed in a direction. You have a sense of purpose and you should continue down that path. I know there are distractions in your life trying to deter you from that path, but it's important to go on. It's like, say you're making a road trip to New York City, but you get distracted because you see a road sign leading to Boston. So you get on the freeway to Boston, but then you see a sign that says highway to Maine, and then you're like, oh man, I want to go to Maine, then instead of going to Boston you head there. And then you completely forgotten about your goal to go to NYC. So yeah, it seems like you made a number of plans and your life is headed in that direction, so it should be wise to stick with it. Otherwise you're going to be wandering around aimlessly in life with no direction at all.

As for if you should run your own business. I drew the Two of Cups. It seems this would suit you very well. It seems you have great ideas and you have the capacity of being a good businessman. I see you are also very open-minded and you can think creatively that will help you along too. I feel it would be a good path for you.

The next is the Six of Pentacles. I get the feeling that starting a business will cost you a lot of money, so this is something to take to heart. You are going to have to find ways to find the revenue to start your business. This is no small matter, so you must have the heart in it. Are you willing to sacrifice a great deal of time and money into your business? This would require a great deal of heart and determination. You must feel so strongly of your idea that you wouldn't be swayed. Otherwise you might spend all this money in your business and then feel the urge that you want to do something else.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by polrwolf
reply to post by Xaberz

hmm...interesting....

There is a rush on my claims to either sell them or an investor to step forward to help me develope the cliams into a full mine. I have spent ten years on my claims slowly getting things together with a lot more to do but I have reached the point where certain things require a financial partner or a sale. I have also been working in the oil patch for a long time and I am tired and need a change. I am tired, really tired as I have been going flat out for years and have burned out somewhat. my bills and debt have been a source of frustration and I want to clear my plate. even selling the claims at a low price to pay out the debt would get me back to zero and a chance to start over without so much hanging over my head. all my work took me away from home and I am looking towards working in town so I can spend more time with my family. With all the economic uncertanty, my plan is to finish fixing up my house and then find some land to turn into a homestead to provide for my family and others in need when the world economy collapses. My wife and I have our wedding date set for early next month (which is another reason I am in a rush) and I really want this to happen as my financial situation is getting pretty grim at the moment but still easy to recover and I have had worse in the past. The fool may very well be what I was before....a Wandering Star so to speak. An expression from the movie "paint your wagon".
Gold is only worth something when there is an economy...true value is in enough land to provide for family like the old days. I have five kids and a grandson and they are all at home. I have one claim that is not on the market and that one is named the stronghold for obvious reasons. Better to have something and not need it then to need something and not have it...thanks for the read and if this helps you with some of the reading you did you are welcome to clarify if you like. take care

This fight you are talking about may be my neighbor on my claims. He has been quite a trouble maker for a lot of people so I am expecting trouble from him at some point...
edit on 20-10-2011 by polrwolf because: just to clarify

Interesting. I didn't sense that you were going to be poor at the end of the month at all. I wonder how it turns out. Perhaps you are being more pessimistic than you should and you'll find greater returns on your property than you might imagine. Best of luck to you!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am not intending to be poor at months end either and I am thankfull that you sense things will go very well too. I am looking forward to things working out as it has been a long time in the making. The claims developing into a full mine is my dream as I would be working for myself. My last post was primarily my worst case scenario solutions but yeah i am tired...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks so much for the reading, Xaberz. All those points make a lot of sense, though I wouldn't say things are "perfect" right now, the relationship is in solid place and it looks like we will move forward. Thanks again for the excellent advice/reading, much appreciated.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join