learn more

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
Nice of you to do this and I have to say you are wrong on one point. Everyone has psychic abilities. Some people are naturally more psychic than others but like anything else, practice it and your skills will improve.
Here's a simple way to see how psychic you are and ask yourself some simple yes and no questions.
Take some string and loop it through a ring or similar metal object that you own. Hold one end between your thumb and forefinger so the object is suspended. I usually rest my elbow on a desk or table. Now think "Yes" the ring will spin for me. Then think "No" the ring will move back and forth. Then once you establish the yes & no, ask yourself some questions that are really important in your life at the moment.
Now, don't use this for every detail in your life, but if you use this correctly, you'll be amazed at the success rate you will achieve.
I've done this with about 90% success. Knew the sex of my kids before the doctors, that my old company would call me back with an offer and any many other personal questions.
Hey, I'm all for a reading too...let's see how good you are!

That's very interesting, and I believe that the string test probably does work. It's like your subconscious knows the answers and subconsciously is controlling your fingers to control the ring.

So I understand what you are saying that most everyone has the ability to be psychic. Although, I still would not call myself a psychic. I suppose, in my view, a psychic has to have some mastery of clairvoyance, which I simply do not have at this point of my life. I suppose it's like saying most everyone has the ability to become a pianist, and I admit, I might tinker around on the piano for a few hours, but I still would not call myself a pianist. The same goes, I might try to use some psychic abilities, but I would not call myself a psychic.

Okay, so I did a tarot reading, and the first three cards are the Ace of Wands, the Ace of Swords, and the Eight of Pentacles. To me this suggests that you have recently had a very good idea of something new you want to do, and now you are acting on that idea and working diligently at it. Some might even say you have a gung ho attitude towards it, But perhaps the actual act of carrying out your idea is not as exciting as the initiatory idea developing and brain-storming process.

The next three cards are the Page of Cups, the Queen of Wands and the Four of Wands. To me this suggests with the Four of Wands a union of the Page of Cups and the Queen of Wands at a party. The Page of Cups seems like a younger man in his 20's or 30's, who likes goofing off and having fun. The Queen of Wands seems like a mature woman, older, probably a mother, perhaps the Page of Cups's mother. She seems to prefer the simple things in life, like being with family and chatting with people. Perhaps she is a little eccentric, and can be playful, but since she is older and settled down, she seems to seek a calmer lifestyle. So it seems like these two are reconciling or making amends. Either that or simply reuniting from something that might have kept the two apart.

The next three cards are the Ten of Cups, Judgement, and the Emperor. It seems here that there is going to be joy and acceptance in your family. This might suggest that there was some sort of absence that is going to be filled. The Judgement card suggests a transformation, like a better understanding over a matter, a change in opinion, that sort of thing. And with the Emperor, it seems like that understanding is going to remind you of a father figure. Perhaps your father or father-in-law or step-father made certain decisions in his life that might have been hard for you to face/understand, but it will be like a better or more sympathetic understanding of those decisions. I drew some other cards and it seems that he really wanted what he thought was best for his children, and he tried very hard at that, but maybe as kids that was hard to understand and accept because his actions seemed more distant.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I'll have a reading too OP if thats ok

As always my turbulent love life
. What's happening with it ??

Thanks

Hi there!

The first card is the Queen of Cups. It seems you see yourself as the more emotional one in the relationship. The one that is caring, tries to be understanding, and attempts to do what is right. Perhaps there is a secret that you are keeping hidden because you are afraid what will happen if it gets out. It seems you might be focused on that secret and it is preventing you from being yourself.

The second card is the Three of Wands. It seems you are distant from your partner. It's like they are miles away, and you are longing for them to be closer. Perhaps you have tried all that you thought was possible to bring them closer, but it hasn't been working. Perhaps you are tired of it all, but your love is strong and it is carrying you on. Are they away for work or school? Perhaps it is a long distance relationship.

The next is the King of Wands. It seems you feel he is a really good man. You love his confidence and it seems he has an authoritative demeanor. It seems he likes animals, especially lizards, and maybe in a way he is like a lizard. A little shape-shifty, elusive, or camouflaged. It's like he can just disappear, which makes sense since he seems distant from you from the Three of Wands.

The next is the Two of Wands. It seems you are very different people. You don't see eye to eye on everything. It's more likely that you disagree more often than you agree on things. It seems you were raised differently which has contributed to that, and there is a lack of understanding towards one another. This seems to be the major issue blocking the romance.

The next card is the Chariot. It seems your partner thinks you're a little too bossy for his tastes. It's like you want to change a lot of things in your lives, but he wants to just let things go as they are and see where life ends up. It seems you like to change other people's directions. You have an idea where your life and your relationship should go, and you want to do what is possible to make that happen. It seems your partner is more about letting things work themselves out, and he doesn't have a definite plan where he wants the relationship to end up.

The next is the Tower. It seems that he feels the relationship is on rocky waters, and that it has the opportunity to crash at any moment. It doesn't seem he feels like the relationship is going to last much longer, and it seems he is troubled by something, that he can't tell you about. Perhaps he can't stand being away so long, and it's too hard for him, if indeed you are in a long distance relationship. All in all, it seems like his stance on the relationship has changed, and he is afraid of something. I feel if you ask him about it, it might change his mind. It's like if you express how much you care for trying to make the relationship work out it will appease his fears.

All in all, the last card is the Ten of Pentacles. It seems very important that unity is the goal. It's about bringing yourselves together, physically if he is afar, and on an understanding level. Understanding how he feels and him understanding how you feel. And seeing how that can come together and work out.

Does that make sense?
edit on 10/27/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The first card is the Queen of Cups. It seems you see yourself as the more emotional one in the relationship. The one that is caring, tries to be understanding, and attempts to do what is right. Perhaps there is a secret that you are keeping hidden because you are afraid what will happen if it gets out. It seems you might be focused on that secret and it is preventing you from being yourself.

I am definitely the most understanding and caring in the relationship. As for the secret.. i think i know what it is lol and yeah id be kinda afraid if it gets out

The second card is the Three of Wands. It seems you are distant from your partner. It's like they are miles away, and you are longing for them to be closer. Perhaps you have tried all that you thought was possible to bring them closer, but it hasn't been working. Perhaps you are tired of it all, but your love is strong and it is carrying you on. Are they away for work or school? Perhaps it is a long distance relationship.

He does live far away and that creates a problem in the relationship. But I think it may be more of person distance cause he was starting to become distant at times and it began creating a problem for us..

The next is the King of Wands. It seems you feel he is a really good man. You love his confidence and it seems he has an authoritative demeanor. It seems he likes animals, especially lizards, and maybe in a way he is like a lizard. A little shape-shifty, elusive, or camouflaged. It's like he can just disappear, which makes sense since he seems distant from you from the Three of Wands.

Your reading on this one is spot on. He is a sergeant in the sheriff's dept. i work in and he does have tons of confidence and of course, authority. Its one of the reasons i was attracted to him. And as for him disappearing,, yeah he does that here and there (when hes upset aboout something) and thats where the distance problem may lie....

The next is the Two of Wands. It seems you are very different people. You don't see eye to eye on everything. It's more likely that you disagree more often than you agree on things. It seems you were raised differently which has contributed to that, and there is a lack of understanding towards one another. This seems to be the major issue blocking the romance.

He's 14 years older than me.. so im guessing that is it.

The next card is the Chariot. It seems your partner thinks you're a little too bossy for his tastes. It's like you want to change a lot of things in your lives, but he wants to just let things go as they are and see where life ends up. It seems you like to change other people's directions. You have an idea where your life and your relationship should go, and you want to do what is possible to make that happen. It seems your partner is more about letting things work themselves out, and he doesn't have a definite plan where he wants the relationship to end up.

After two failed marriages on his part, he really isnt looking right now to get married right away. He has been mentioning wanting to get married to me lately. I think something inside him has shifted which brings me to the next part you wrote about.... (again very very accurate!!!)

The next is the Tower. It seems that he feels the relationship is on rocky waters, and that it has the opportunity to crash at any moment. It doesn't seem he feels like the relationship is going to last much longer, and it seems he is troubled by something, that he can't tell you about. Perhaps he can't stand being away so long, and it's too hard for him, if indeed you are in a long distance relationship. All in all, it seems like his stance on the relationship has changed, and he is afraid of something. I feel if you ask him about it, it might change his mind. It's like if you express how much you care for trying to make the relationship work out it will appease his fears.

I have told him time and time again that my love for him exceeds anything and everything ive ever known and felt. I think this has caused him to sit back and reflect that he will not find a woman out there who will love him for his flaws and all like i do. He has told me in the past that he is afraid of getting his heart broken and giving all his love to a woman. I have reassured him time and time again that it isnt the case with me. I'm real and true.

Thanks for the reading.. Its very accurate and exactly what is happening in my life this very moment. I knew he had a fear but i think that as time goes by... all he needs is a little re-assurance. We're taking a break at the moment but reading all of this is definitely giving me insight of what the relationship could potentially be.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just found my reading, thanks! Although it isn't alcohol or drugs that are the problem, I do know what it is, will work on fixing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by start0ff

Still havent read my cards...Im still waiting..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by start0ff
reply to post by start0ff

Still havent read my cards...Im still waiting..

Oh, sorry, you couldn't find it. It's actually on page 23, and I did it on 10/12, but it was rather short so you might have missed it!

Hello, startoff. For your first question, it is the Eight of Pentacles. I would say yes. The person you are with has to do with something you need to work on in yourself. By being with this person you'll be allowed to work on this aspect of yourself that will make you grow as opposed to if you weren't with this person. Perhaps, look for ways that this person makes you stronger. Think about how the image of yourself has changed since you've begun your relationship with this person, and then I feel like things will become clearer.

I get the feeling your health is very good. It is the Three of Cups. I sense much happiness and merriment in your life. Perhaps there will be some fun drinking with close friends. I get the feeling that you have a group of friends that are like your glue. You know each other inside and out that you sometimes can see things in each other that you can't necessarily see in yourself. As long as you are together, it seems like you'll be okay. You watch each other's backs so I don't see any danger in your lives.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I just found my reading, thanks! Although it isn't alcohol or drugs that are the problem, I do know what it is, will work on fixing it.

Excellent!
I'm glad it made sense in some way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi Thank You For your Kind Offer.

I would like to know WHY AM I GOING THROUGH SUCH A BAD YEAR AND EVERYTHING GOES WRONG? What will next year bring?

Was the big decision I made this year to move and buy a house in Florida the right one?

Thank You and looking forward for your reading.
edit on 28-10-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
Thank you for your time.....Should I look for another job now?

Hi, Lynzer, and thank you for being so patient!

Your answer is Hexagram 21: Biting Through. This suggests that there is an obstacle in front of you, and the way you can work it out is by biting through. Something or someone is blocking you from getting what you want. I believe this hexagram is not telling precisely what you must do. First, it is asking you to ask yourself what you want. What do you want out of life and with your career. Then examine what is in your life preventing you from achieving that? Then think of how you can tackle that obstacle and get what you want.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 51: The Arousing (Shock, Thunder). This suggests to me that a surprise is going to come your way. It doesn't seem to be a "terrible" surprise, but more so like there will be a new opportunity coming your way that will surprise you. Perhaps a new job will come to you without actually applying to it. I did some Tarot to ask it more, and it is the Tower. I get the feeling that this new job will upset your situation because then you'll probably be confused on what you should do. Should you take it or should you stick with your current job? Next is the Three of Wands. This suggests that you should carefully analyze again what you want, and think very carefully if choosing this new job is right for you. If you choose it, it is the Knight of Wands. This suggests to me that it will be an adventure starting the new job. If you stay, it is The Hanged Man. This suggests that you'll still be where you are right now, not sure what you should do.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Pretty cool of ya to do all this. A general reading would be great or the one question I have is, Should me and my family move?
Thanks in advance.
edit on 5-10-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

Your answer is Hexagram 22: Grace. This suggests to me that you are unhappy with your current home because it does not look beautiful. So this suggests that you want a nicer looking home for you and your family. But when considering a new home, the I Ching seems to suggest that you should concentrate more on function than form. What it looks like is not as important as whether or not the house will function well for your family.

Secondly, it suggests that simplicity is better than brilliance. So whatever you choose to do, you should choose simplicity, not something ornate and fanciful. The color white seems to be a main theme in the answer. As white is a simplistic color with much grace. If you are on a budget, it's probably best not to look for a house with great comforts like a huge bathtub or a huge ceiling, etc. It should be something simplistic and functional.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 14: Possession in Great Measure. This suggests that very soon everything will become clear. You'll have a revelation, and you'll know what you should do, and you'll be able to act on that choice very easily. This suggests to me that if you go looking for a house, you'll find exactly the house what I'm talking about, and it'll all make sense. It also seems to suggest that it will still be good to weigh the pros and cons of that house and see if it is worth it, but I have a feeling that the choice will be easy to make in your near future.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
wow I am late to the game just finding this thread... can you do a tarot reading for my friend?? will her disability claim be approved this time and how long before she hears.

thanks in advance and glad we are able to help you practice your craft

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi. I just found this thread also. I would appreciate a reading to find out if my Social Security Disability will be approved and when it will happen. Will this next year be better financially? Thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

I would like to know WHY AM I GOING THROUGH SUCH A BAD YEAR AND EVERYTHING GOES WRONG? What will next year bring?

Was the big decision I made this year to move and buy a house in Florida the right one?

I am just wondering if you are still doing this or gave up ???

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I know it was a very confusing scenario...I apologize. I received some great news a couple of days ago about one of my issues of concern. Maybe I will U2U you one of these days to explain specifically what I meant...that is, if you ever have spare time.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you continue to practice your talents.

edit on 10/29/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I apologise I just saw this post. Forgive me for asking for a reading.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good day xavier may I also have a reading.
edit on 30-10-2011 by thirdeyeflight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am just wondering if you are still doing this or gave up ???

I'm only doing up to page 11. And then I'll decide then when I want to take more readings. Just 11 pages is taking me around one month to do o_O

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
Thank you for doing this.

My question is....

Should I accept my promotion at work, or should I instead involve myself in my father's company?

Thank you!

Hi DazedDave!

Finally on Page 9! Thank you for being so patient.

The first cards are the Five of Pentacles, the Nine of Wands, and the Three of Wands. I get the sense that this decision isn't easy because you're at a disadvantage somewhere. Perhaps things aren't really turning your way, or perhaps you've changed jobs and it's had negative consequences in the past. I get the feeling that your past choices concerning work, and those consequences are really being taken into mind while making your decision.

The next three cards the Two of Cups, the Queen of Swords and the Magician. From these I get the sense that it's leading towards working in your father's company. It seems that this decision will make logical sense and give you a lot of happiness. The Queen of Swords could be your mother. Perhaps she would be really happy if you worked for your father's company, or that is what she'd like you to do. The Magician suggests that you have the tools and ability to go that route too if needed. It will be a job you're well prepared for, and thus you'll find good success in it.

Next are the Knight of Wands, the Six of Swords, and the Three of Pentacles. The Knight suggests to me that you're ready to go, you're ready to make the decision, and make changes in your life. The Six of Swords seems to say that it won't necessarily be easy. There might be some emotional things that you will have to resolve while on this new journey. Although the Three of Pentacles reminds us that you'll be successful at it. And it seems to suggest good fortune in your decision.

I get the feeling that you might want to talk to your mother, and talk to her about those work-related decisions you've made in the past that didn't work out too well. It seems she will help guide you and/or appease your worries. I also get a sense that changing your environment will do you well. Will working for your father put you outdoors more? I get a sense of being free from being cramped inside, to being outside more, which will be a nice change of pace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adp123
Thanks man! Can you do a general reading for nexto year.

So my question is: How will my life be for the year 2012

Hi, there adp!

Your life in 2012 is shown in Hexagram 50: The Cauldron. This seems to suggest that life will be stable and you'll have plenty of food to eat. It also seems to suggest that any sort of spiritual growth would be good to do during this year. If you feel like you're holding onto the old ways of life, 2012 is a good opportunity to take the plunge and improve your self. If you promote good change in your life, you will have good karma.

The second line changes. Here, again, it suggests you will be well off. It also suggests that there will be people in your life that might speak negatively towards you or of you, but you shouldn't let their negativity bring you down. Be happy and proud of what you have, and what they have to say doesn't matter.

The fifth line changes. It seems from this that you're a really friendly, well-standing guy, and people will often be there to help you when you are in need. But it is because you are so kind and helpful to others that they are willing to do this for you.

Next is Hexagram 33: Retreat. This seems to suggest that in July-August of 2012, you're going to have to take it easy for awhile. Things aren't going to fall into place, and any sort of action will seem to have a negative affect. Just be really mindful of what your obstacles are during these two months, and be careful not to try to tackle anything big. If there is someone who is being hurtful towards you during these months, it's good to stay away from this person and avoid interactions with them. Also, it's wise to not be angry with this person, but just indifferent towards them and trying to keep them out of your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join