Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I too would love a general reading, thanks for doing this thread
You're very welcome, Amanda!
I'll do a Seven Day Spread.
1. The past: Three of Pentacles Reversed. It seems you recently had a lack of drive. Perhaps you wanted to get things done, but there simply wasn't
any energy there. Maybe that's feeling blah at work. If you're artistic, maybe it signifies a lack of inspiration. It doesn't necessarily have to
mean something bad or stuck. Maybe you just needed time to rest and your brain to recharge.
2. The present: High Priestess Reversed. It seems you're not being true to yourself. Are you hiding behind a mask? This card is telling you to become
more intuitive to your emotional and spiritual sides. Deep down there is an aching for you to shine forth. But something is causing you to push those
feelings down, which is trapping you in shadow. Learn to listen to your true self. Learn to cast away feelings of doubt and insecurity.
3. Hidden influences: Two of Cups Reversed. It seems like there is something in yourself that you need to reconcile. Do you hold a grudge against
yourself over something you did? Perhaps what you did wasn't the wisest of decisions, but you need to reconcile those differences if you want to move
on. It seems that this is preventing you from listening to your true self. On a wild degree, it would be like feeling you did something wrong, so now
you don't deserve to have your desires fulfilled. Or maybe something has gotten you wrong in the past, so now you no longer trust your self. On a
simple note, learn to trust your self. Learn to hear your inner voice, and you will surely see yourself removing yourself from whatever lull you might
4. Obstacles: Five of Swords. The biggest obstacle seems to be getting over your failure. It seems that whatever you failed yourself on, is affecting
how you view yourself. Perhaps you don't feel as worthy anymore. Or it's like now you doubt your abilities. Perhaps one way to look past your
failure is by looking at your successes. By focusing on the positives, you can recharge your self-worth. If you can't see any successes in your life,
try to do at least one successful thing everyday. Something you know you can manage and be able to achieve. Slowly these successes will add up and
then you can see that you really can do it.
5. Outside Influences: Page of Cups. I suppose there is something in your life that is pushing you towards spiritual growth. Maybe there is a young
person in your life that looks up to you, and thus you feel a need to improve yourself. If such person exists, let them be your focus to ground
yourself, so you can push yourself further. Also, it's important to remind yourself that we all start somewhere, and even if things might be
difficult at first, it is only the beginning, and it is through determination that we can grow.
6. What should be done: Six of Wands. This card seems to be saying you should be prouder of your accomplishments. I suppose this card in respect to
the other cards is also saying you are too hard on yourself. The fact of the matter is you have achieved a lot, and you should recognize that and be
proud, even rejoiceful. Looking at how much you've achieved and how far you come, should get you excited in the morning and give you the strength to
fight when the times get tough. I suppose it's also saying, that once you change your state of mind, you really have not much to worry about.
7. Possible Outcome: Four of Swords. This card is warning your of over-stressing yourself. Perhaps all that worry of failure and not being able to
succeed has slowly worn you down. And if you aren't careful, you're going to find yourself sick, or in bed with no motivation. Relax. Take it easy.
So, you might not have gotten everything right, that's okay. Trying your best shouldn't mean exhausting yourself to the bone. That's not a good way
to live, and you'll eventually tire out because of it. So, all in all, always try your best, but listen to yourself when your body is telling you
that you're working too hard. And if you do fail, don't get so wrapped up in it. Just think of it as a lesson to be learned from, and how it will
allow you to try again next time, but this time with a better understanding.