Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 30
58
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
I'm only doing up to page 11. And then I'll decide then when I want to take more readings. Just 11 pages is taking me around one month to do o_O


Wow i never have though you will make it so far.. i will be sending you energy from now on in my meditations(kinda was sending even before, since it was for all people.. but.. u know
). My question is on page 12, so i am most excited! Good luck you, sir!




posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to bother you, but I was on page 10, just wondering if I'm just not looking hard enough through all these pages. Have you done mine yet?

Thanking you in advance



posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'm so sorry to bother you, but I was on page 10, just wondering if I'm just not looking hard enough through all these pages. Have you done mine yet?

Thanking you in advance


Not yet, mine hasn't been done yet and I was fairly high up page 9 but don't worry, a little patience will see it come soon enough


Good luck with your reading



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
Hi! My name is Xavier and I am offering Tarot or I Ching Readings to those interested. I also want to be completely honest to you by saying that I don't have as much experience in these oracular tools as many other people. I am only a novice, but I have the heart in it. I look forward to helping people, and if that means I get a chance to gain more experience with the Tarot and I Ching, even the better.

Anyway, Tarot or I Ching...I don't have a preference between the two. They're both remarkably helpful for solving problems or shedding light on scenarios. I suppose when I have a dilemma, my mind naturally gravitates towards one or the other. So, if you have a problem, and you do not care whether I use Tarot or I Ching, I'll just choose the one that my mind feels is more suitable at the time.

The Tarot and I Ching can be used to answer any number of questions. Although, I feel like the answers hold more merit when the questions are for situations that you are truly stuck in -- if you really don't know which direction to turn to. Of course, questions can be simple or mundane, but I suppose then that the answers to those questions tend to be more simple and mundane. Sometimes answers can be very profound, however. I once asked the I Ching: What is friendship? The answer was something to the nature that friendship is when two people have the desire to spend time together even when they are apart. I feel like this is very true, and this answer resonates very deeply in me.

I also wanted to point out that I am not a psychic. I believe in psychics, but I am not one. Therefore, my readings might not be as effective as if you asked a psychic. However, I do know how to close off my mind and listen to my intuition, so I guess I'm part of the way there.

So, if you want to ask a question or if you want a general reading, please feel free to ask. And please take this thread lightly. It's here to offer advice, but it's also here to have a little fun. So, yeah! I hope you guys enjoy my readings. Maybe I will even inspire someone to become interested in the Tarot or I Ching and one day they will offer a thread with their own readings. That would be kind of exciting.

Anyway, thank you! And I look forward to doing the readings very shortly. Hopefully I don't become too inundated, and I apologize if it takes me a while to respond to your thread.


How long until I get hired in my field of practice? I don't know much about either readings, so you can choose.



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Interesting...thanks. I have checked out Facade mind you a computer read is not something I would consider much of a read but it did explain a few things to add to your example.

Just a little feed back about the read you did for me. Thanks again. I am still waiting for something to come through though...but as always there is always tomorrow. My wedding is in 11 days so I am getting nervous now.
Its ok, all readings are possibility's and never written in stone. I know I probably sounded pessemistic but luck hasn't exactly been a lady when it comes to my gold claims. Its been a hard road. A lot of cut throat people out there in the mining industry and I am pretty honest and straight up person.
I probably should have asked for an Iching read as that is something I have never had done for me. Not that I am asking. Your services are in pretty high demand. Take care and thanks again.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


No Problem take your time but don't forget my question.




posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah I'm on pg 9, 2nd last post, hoping the OP can get some rest and get back to this when ready.



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Hello Xavier,

Can you please answer these questions with either, I Ching or tarot whichever you prefer:

How will my financial situation look like in the next few years, and should I be looking for a new career?
Will my plans to go back to University be beneficial considering my current situation?
I currently own a recording studio, should I continue and will there be a payoff anytime soon, or is it time to leave and take it as a loss?



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
he is only answering up to page 11 for the time being......then will decide later if he is answering any more, so may never get to us at the end here....



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you do get the time and decide to continue past page 11, I'd like a reading too.
No questions



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Hey, i would like a reading

Will i ever find my dad?



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Xaberz, thanks for the thread.

Not sure if you'd prefer to respond to my question via U2U because I know I'll forget to look or get lost in replies but I have no preference for method, either is good with me.

Q: What is my true purpose for existing? Also, which is more likely to be seen or heard more, my music or my writing?


Curious,

Hi there! What is your true purpose for existing? An admirable question, and definitely one worth delving into. I did an I Ching reading and the answer is found in Hexagram 46, which is changing into Hexagram 15.

Hexagram 46 is Pushing Upward. Picture yourself like a seed of potential, and it is your role in your life to grow from that seed and push through the earth. In order to grow, you need to cultivate the positive aspects of your life. Remember, the plant pushes upward, not through violence, but through modesty and adaptability. The plant also grows without haste and without rest. There is no reason for you to speed your personal growth. Things will come in time, and it is important to take each obstacle as they come. The plant also grows without rest, so too, you should be devoted in character and always do what is right.

The second line changes. It states: "If one is sincere, It furthers one to bring even a small offering. No blame." What is your gift to the world? What do you have to bring to it, to help improve it, and to help those around you? Judging from your post, it may be your music. It may be your writing. Just realize, even a small gift to someone will still further you on your path. It doesn't matter how seemingly insignificant your gift might be. Even a small gesture of kindness will bring you to joy.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 15: Modesty. So if you're looking to make change in your life, realize that Modesty creates success. It's funny how putting yourself low, can actually place you very high. I suppose by making yourself light, it allows you to soar. It's like how even a small, humble sparrow can soar in the sky. Look for the wisdom found in modesty. Speaking less can oftentimes speak more. Also, by being modest, you know there is room in yourself for improvement. The humble, modest man or woman has much more room for growth than the pompous, assuming one.

To answer your second question, it is the Hanged Man Reversed. I suppose this is telling you that you have the wrong idea. Perhaps that is the wrong question to ask, because the desire to know that answer is only going to hinder your creativity. So I ask, why you are asking that question. The card is the Ten of Swords Reversed. I suppose this means that you're having difficulty with your music and writing. Something is holding you back, but perhaps you feel if you concentrate your efforts on one, it will allow you to break through.

The real question you should ask is found in Nine of Cups Reversed. I suppose the question should be, What should you do to further your creative endeavors and help improve your music and/or writing? The answer is the Knight of Cups. I suppose it is saying to let yourself become a dreamer. Instead of over-thinking, sit back and just listen. Let the inspiration flow. When you dream, it is not hard for your mind to create, so when you do your art, let the information flow like a dream, where it just comes. That's how you should channel your energy, like water. If you need inspiration, perhaps you should watch how water flows and meditate on that.



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I too would love a general reading, thanks for doing this thread
Amanda


You're very welcome, Amanda!


I'll do a Seven Day Spread.

1. The past: Three of Pentacles Reversed. It seems you recently had a lack of drive. Perhaps you wanted to get things done, but there simply wasn't any energy there. Maybe that's feeling blah at work. If you're artistic, maybe it signifies a lack of inspiration. It doesn't necessarily have to mean something bad or stuck. Maybe you just needed time to rest and your brain to recharge.

2. The present: High Priestess Reversed. It seems you're not being true to yourself. Are you hiding behind a mask? This card is telling you to become more intuitive to your emotional and spiritual sides. Deep down there is an aching for you to shine forth. But something is causing you to push those feelings down, which is trapping you in shadow. Learn to listen to your true self. Learn to cast away feelings of doubt and insecurity.

3. Hidden influences: Two of Cups Reversed. It seems like there is something in yourself that you need to reconcile. Do you hold a grudge against yourself over something you did? Perhaps what you did wasn't the wisest of decisions, but you need to reconcile those differences if you want to move on. It seems that this is preventing you from listening to your true self. On a wild degree, it would be like feeling you did something wrong, so now you don't deserve to have your desires fulfilled. Or maybe something has gotten you wrong in the past, so now you no longer trust your self. On a simple note, learn to trust your self. Learn to hear your inner voice, and you will surely see yourself removing yourself from whatever lull you might be in.

4. Obstacles: Five of Swords. The biggest obstacle seems to be getting over your failure. It seems that whatever you failed yourself on, is affecting how you view yourself. Perhaps you don't feel as worthy anymore. Or it's like now you doubt your abilities. Perhaps one way to look past your failure is by looking at your successes. By focusing on the positives, you can recharge your self-worth. If you can't see any successes in your life, try to do at least one successful thing everyday. Something you know you can manage and be able to achieve. Slowly these successes will add up and then you can see that you really can do it.

5. Outside Influences: Page of Cups. I suppose there is something in your life that is pushing you towards spiritual growth. Maybe there is a young person in your life that looks up to you, and thus you feel a need to improve yourself. If such person exists, let them be your focus to ground yourself, so you can push yourself further. Also, it's important to remind yourself that we all start somewhere, and even if things might be difficult at first, it is only the beginning, and it is through determination that we can grow.

6. What should be done: Six of Wands. This card seems to be saying you should be prouder of your accomplishments. I suppose this card in respect to the other cards is also saying you are too hard on yourself. The fact of the matter is you have achieved a lot, and you should recognize that and be proud, even rejoiceful. Looking at how much you've achieved and how far you come, should get you excited in the morning and give you the strength to fight when the times get tough. I suppose it's also saying, that once you change your state of mind, you really have not much to worry about.

7. Possible Outcome: Four of Swords. This card is warning your of over-stressing yourself. Perhaps all that worry of failure and not being able to succeed has slowly worn you down. And if you aren't careful, you're going to find yourself sick, or in bed with no motivation. Relax. Take it easy. So, you might not have gotten everything right, that's okay. Trying your best shouldn't mean exhausting yourself to the bone. That's not a good way to live, and you'll eventually tire out because of it. So, all in all, always try your best, but listen to yourself when your body is telling you that you're working too hard. And if you do fail, don't get so wrapped up in it. Just think of it as a lesson to be learned from, and how it will allow you to try again next time, but this time with a better understanding.



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone
reply to post by Xaberz
 


My business is failing ... and I'm past caring. I'll have nothing, no savings, no home.

I think that I will be happy regardless ...Am I crazy?


Hi, uberbone. Sorry that times are so hard for you now. I'll draw three cards for you to see what you have to learn from this.

1. Three of Pentacles. It seems you are a skillful worker. The card tells that you have a lot of abilities and skills and typically you are successful. Maybe that's why you still feel happy. It's like, maybe you don't have any money or savings or home, but you still have your brain, and it'll allow you to keep going. It's like your skills will allow you to stay on your feet, and it'll be like a shield to prevent you from being truly harmed.

2. The Devil. It seems these events are here to keep you humble. Maybe it's not your path in life to accrue wealth to sit on your butt and then become lazy. It seems there is a burning desire in you to want to fight for your bread and butter. As weird as this sounds, it's like you don't want life to be easy. You want it to be hard because then you can feel like it's worth something. This card is also about reexamining your life. Look at your desires, and see which ones are true and worthy and not simply superficial. This will give you direction in life.

3. Knight of Cups. The fact that you will be happy regardless seems beneficial to you. If you walked like a zombie all day, depressed over the dice that have been thrown for you, you won't travel very far in life. Instead, it's like this card is about being jovial and optimistic. It's like that way of thinking let's you keep going and this is your strength. Personally I would accept this way of thinking, because what's the reverse? To feel pitiful and sorry for yourself. Let your dead weight carry you around? I don't think so.



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by curious7
Xaberz, thanks for the thread.

Not sure if you'd prefer to respond to my question via U2U because I know I'll forget to look or get lost in replies but I have no preference for method, either is good with me.

Q: What is my true purpose for existing? Also, which is more likely to be seen or heard more, my music or my writing?


Curious,

Hi there! What is your true purpose for existing? An admirable question, and definitely one worth delving into. I did an I Ching reading and the answer is found in Hexagram 46, which is changing into Hexagram 15.

Hexagram 46 is Pushing Upward. Picture yourself like a seed of potential, and it is your role in your life to grow from that seed and push through the earth. In order to grow, you need to cultivate the positive aspects of your life. Remember, the plant pushes upward, not through violence, but through modesty and adaptability. The plant also grows without haste and without rest. There is no reason for you to speed your personal growth. Things will come in time, and it is important to take each obstacle as they come. The plant also grows without rest, so too, you should be devoted in character and always do what is right.

The second line changes. It states: "If one is sincere, It furthers one to bring even a small offering. No blame." What is your gift to the world? What do you have to bring to it, to help improve it, and to help those around you? Judging from your post, it may be your music. It may be your writing. Just realize, even a small gift to someone will still further you on your path. It doesn't matter how seemingly insignificant your gift might be. Even a small gesture of kindness will bring you to joy.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 15: Modesty. So if you're looking to make change in your life, realize that Modesty creates success. It's funny how putting yourself low, can actually place you very high. I suppose by making yourself light, it allows you to soar. It's like how even a small, humble sparrow can soar in the sky. Look for the wisdom found in modesty. Speaking less can oftentimes speak more. Also, by being modest, you know there is room in yourself for improvement. The humble, modest man or woman has much more room for growth than the pompous, assuming one.

To answer your second question, it is the Hanged Man Reversed. I suppose this is telling you that you have the wrong idea. Perhaps that is the wrong question to ask, because the desire to know that answer is only going to hinder your creativity. So I ask, why you are asking that question. The card is the Ten of Swords Reversed. I suppose this means that you're having difficulty with your music and writing. Something is holding you back, but perhaps you feel if you concentrate your efforts on one, it will allow you to break through.

The real question you should ask is found in Nine of Cups Reversed. I suppose the question should be, What should you do to further your creative endeavors and help improve your music and/or writing? The answer is the Knight of Cups. I suppose it is saying to let yourself become a dreamer. Instead of over-thinking, sit back and just listen. Let the inspiration flow. When you dream, it is not hard for your mind to create, so when you do your art, let the information flow like a dream, where it just comes. That's how you should channel your energy, like water. If you need inspiration, perhaps you should watch how water flows and meditate on that.


Wow, thank you so much, not just for the reading but for reminding me too lol

You're right about me not asking the real question and thanks for answering that anyway. Spot on from the looks of it, I have always found it easier to create by letting the ideas flow naturally and have gotten ideas for both writing and music through dreams that turned out fairly decent (still a lot of room for improvement in my opinion but I've always been my own worst critic).

I guess if I stop trying to force something to happen creatively then things will turn out a lot better.

Thanks again for the reading Xaberz, despite my fairly vague questions due to my own lack of putting the right words to virtual paper, you answered both extremely well and very enlightening. Didn't wanna go with the "which of the three women on my mind should I focus on" that I wanted to ask because relationship questions are always the norm with readings and I feel that what you have told me will hopefully narrow things down and show me the way.

Again, many thanks



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I too would love a general reading, thanks for doing this thread
Amanda


You're very welcome, Amanda!


I'll do a Seven Day Spread.

1. The past: Three of Pentacles Reversed.
Too true, I spent many days wandering around the house paralyzed by indecision on what I should be doing as opposed to what I wanted to do, with the resulting complete inaction, guilt came and I achieved nothing. Yes to artistic, full of unfinished art in various forms...
2. The present: High Priestess Reversed.
so so many things I want to say to this...but my shadow is the future of my kids
3. Hidden influences: Two of Cups Reversed.
Very sound advice, thank you
4. Obstacles: Five of Swords.
In other words... practice what I preach more, totally get that and needed the reminder quite frankly
5. Outside Influences: Page of Cups.
M, C, E & W

6. What should be done: Six of Wands.

7. Possible Outcome: Four of Swords. .

I'm quite speechless. that was an enlightening read and I thank you very much. I respect your talent and appreciate your time.

Only one question remains...

X
Amanda


edit on 3-11-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: messed up post



posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


check your inbox ..

2nd



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7
 


No problem!
I'm really glad to help really! Best of luck to you!



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Thank you very much for the compliment, Amanda.
What is the one question that remains? Did I miss one?



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Now that you've had 9 pages of practice....do me..do me! LOL


Hi, blazenresearcher.


Since you didn't specify, I hope you don't mind an I Ching reading.
I did two earlier today, and had a lot of luck. So hopefully this one will really help you too!

Your oracle is Hexagram 56: The Wanderer. It seems you'll have success in small matters, and perseverance will bring you good fortune. Basically, the Wanderer can't tackle big obstacles since he doesn't really have the resources to do so. So small matters are where it's at, and not biting off more than you can chew would be wise. Perseverance would mean to not give up right now. Just keep going and things will turn out right in the end.

If there is anyone that you are supposed to penalize, perhaps they have crossed you one too many times, it is good to be clear-minded and cautious. Also, don't drag out the matter indefinitely. I suppose that would mean to not keep an overly harsh and unforgiving grudge. Just let the matter be settled, while keeping a clear head and while remaining cautious that giving in too much might have consequences. It's like hold them accountable, but don't be too harsh in your judgement, basically.

The first line changes. This suggests that you're busying yourself in distracting things that is keeping you away from your current goals. For example, say you're in school, and you're spending way too much playing video games or on social networking sites. Or say your job is to do a project, but you're spending way too much time socializing with people you're not getting your work done. Basically, the I Ching is telling you to focus yourself or you're going to face the consequences. Perhaps you already know what I mean.

The fourth line changes. This suggests you might have a decent situation going for you, but that doesn't mean you're completely secure. Perhaps you are living at someone's house who is letting you stay, or perhaps where you are living is only temporary. But basically, where you are at might be nice compared to where you could be, but you really should be on guard in case anything were to happen and be ready to protect yourself. It talks about how you are persistently conscious of being a stranger in strange lands (if that makes more sense to you).

Your situation is changing and it is shown in Hexagram 22: Grace. Here it is important to undertake something small. I get the feeling perhaps you need to help someone. Perhaps help someone make something nice or nicer. Maybe this makes sense to you. If you're living at someone's house, perhaps it would benefit you to clean up the place in thanks for letting you stay. A little act of kindness like this will go a long way.

I suppose Grace is also telling you to be more gracious. It seems some people might be helping you on your journey through life, so it is good to be thankful and show how happy you are. Of course, if matters become grave, you can't do this, but for the time this seems like the best bet.






top topics



 
58
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join