It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks so much for the reading, Xaberz. All those points make a lot of sense, though I wouldn't say things are "perfect" right now, the relationship is in solid place and it looks like we will move forward. Thanks again for the excellent advice/reading, much appreciated.

No problem.
I'm glad that it could help.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hello!

I would love to get my tarot cards read by you !

How do you do a reading based of I-Ching? new to me...

thx!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
OP thank you for being so gracious with your time to volunteer readings.

If you have a chance, I would like you to please consult the I Ching for my question. (I am very familiar with I Ching)
I have two questions if that is alright with you.

1. Will I get better from my physical pain? (undiagnosed)

2. Should I continue on my endeavors of being a music artist?

Thank you very, very much for your time. I look forward to your response.

Hi, InnerTruths.
I hope these two readings help.

The answer to your question about pain is Hexagram 23: Splitting Apart. This represents a house with the roof being shattered so the house will collapse. It's tied to the months October-November, which means it pertains to now, I suppose.

"Splitting Apart. It does not further one to go anywhere." I think it's suggesting to take it easy. If you can, stay in bed and rest. Basically, it will do you no good to go out and about when this will aggravate your pain.

"The mountain rests on the earth: The image of splitting apart. Thus those above can ensure their position only by giving generously to those below." It seems your well-being counts on others' support. It is important here to be kind and generous to those helping you during this time.

The top line is changing. "There is a large fruit still uneaten. The superior man receives a carriage. The house of the inferior man is split apart." Here the splitting apart has reached an end. It seems there are two options though. The superior man will find a way out but the inferior man's house will crumble. It might be possible that the superior man is the one with good support from his allies, where the inferior man cast help away, and was left alone in his home. So I guess it would be wise to let the Universe help you. Perhaps it is giving you signs of a way out, and you only have to accept it. It's like a large fruit waiting to be eaten, and it's just hanging there, waiting for you.

The changing top line creates Hexagram 2: The Receptive. "The Receptive brings about sublime success, Furthering through the perseverance of a mare. If the superior man undertakes something and tries to lead, He goes astray; But if he follows, he finds guidance. It is favorable to find friends in the west and south, to forego friends in the east and north. Quiet perseverance brings good fortune." Perhaps this ties to the fruit that is waiting to be eaten. It is important for you to be receptive of a way out. It says not to take lead, but to follow and find guidance. Similarly this goes with what was said earlier, that you should count on your friends to help you. For friends, it says to count on those in the west and south, but not those in the east and north.

The I Ching mentions that the west and south are where the feminine trigrams are placed. In the West is Duì, Joyous Lake, the youngest daughter. To the South is Lí, Clinging Fire, the Middle daughter. To the East and North are the masculine trigrams. To the East is Zhèn, Arousing Thunder, the Eldest son. And to the North is Kǎn, Abysmal Water, the Middle son. So turn to Lake and Fire, and not Thunder and Water. Thunder and Fire represent Excitement and Danger, but Lake and Fire represent Joy and Brightness. Obviously Joy and Brightness are the friends you should turn to.

Another thing about The Receptive is that it is made up of Kūn, the Earth, and she is the Mother. It tells you to be strong like a mare. A mare has much stamina, but she is not violent like a stallion. The Earth is receptive and giving. She can heal your wounds, but you must be receptive to her. It's as if you have to open yourself up to be healed by her.

Does that make sense?

Second, should you continue your endeavors to be a music artist. The answer is in Hexagram 61: Inner Truth. It seems the answer is already inside you. The third line changes. "He finds a comrade. Now he beats the drum, now he stops. Now he sobs, now he sings." It seems there is someone whom you are deeply tied to with your music. Perhaps you both understand that out of sadness, can come rejoicing through song.

The top line changes. "Cockcrow penetrating to heaven. Perseverance brings misfortune." It seems you might crow, but it has no lasting affect. You might be successful with your music, but I wonder if you prove unsuccessful if you should persevere.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 60: Limitation. Limitations are not bad. There is only so much any person can do. There is no fault in that. Instead be joyful that you know what your limits are and that you are doing the best you can possibly do. It seems the limits are there for a reason, and to stretch beyond them is folly. I suppose it is important here to find out what your limits are, and to not be sorry for them. They are a fact of life, so let your limitations help you.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
hello!

I would love to get my tarot cards read by you !

How do you do a reading based of I-Ching? new to me...

thx!

I'm actually not taking any readings at this time. I'm trying to catch up first to page 11.

I do readings by throwing three coins and marking if the coins say yin or yang. One head means yang. One tail means yin. Three heads mean yang that turns to yin, and Three tails means yin that turns into yang. Yin is a broken line, and Yang is a solid line. So then I mark a line in my book that is either solid or broken depending on the coins. Then I do this 5 more times, with lines going from the bottom up, and this will give me a hexagram.

When I find the hexagram there is a reading that had been written thousands of years ago by a wise Chinese Emperor. He wrote the book of Hexagrams which is called the I Ching, which literally means Book of Changes. It's like these lines of poetry tell us what is going on in our lives, even though they were written thousands of years ago. Each line has meaning, and it can be very hard to understand at first, but with patience and practice, it begins to be more clear. That's kind of why I'm doing this, for the practice, not to mention to help people.

If you want to learn more about it, you can here: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/20/2011 by Xaberz because: added text to be clearer

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

edit on 10/20/2011 by americanbuffalo1 because: Too late

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks Xaberz,

I appreciate it and for my first reading it was rather a shock to see how negative it was. It is what it is.
When life gives me lemons....I will just have to make lemonade! Most of what you said I can not see at the moment. The reason my voice may be weak, may be due to my career. A lot of the time I feel my hands are tied and I am unable to speak up because my ideas and opinions are always shot down, even if it is for the better of improvement. There always seems to be another agenda at hand, instead of taking the common sense and logical route.

I am a friend person and my friends do mean a lot to mean and we always help and assist each other when in need. Can you elaborate if you have time please on what these dangers ahead may be? Past, present or future relationships, health, friends, family, career, finance or graduate school? I am at a turning point in my life and I feel the next chapter ahead is starting.

It is funny because I don't feel any danger, more like a journey is about to start. I am at this point in my life where I am unsure where life will lead me, there are so many roads I could take and I am unclear as to which one to follow, so I can see where the chaos comes into play. Also, if you have time can you elaborate on the ego thing? I never thought of myself as having an ego. Thanks again for your time! You truly have a gift and use it very well.

Peace and happiness!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaleRyder
reply to post by Xaberz

I would also love a general reading too! Thanks you in advance for your reading!

Hi, Pale.

So your oracle is Hexagram 18: Work on What Has Been Spoiled. It represents a bowl of food that is breeding maggots because it seems you are indifferent inside and inert outside. This causes stagnation which causes worms to breed.

So something happened poorly that seems to be of your indifference and inertia. This is not a terrible situation because you can fix it by rooting out the problem. You must improve conditions in your life to solve the problem. It is important to have decisiveness and energy.

The oracle also suggests that it would help you remove the stagnation if you stir up the people and strengthen their spirit.

The bottom line changes. "Setting right what has been spoiled by the father. If there is a son, No blame rests upon the departed father. Danger. In the end good fortune." It seems here that rigid adherence to tradition has resulted in decay. But it's okay as it can still be fixed.

The second line changes. "Setting right what has been spoiled by the mother. One must not be too persevering." So here, it mentions a state of weakness brought about decay. This also says that in order to fix it, you must be gentle and not proceed too drastically.

The third line changes. "Setting right what has been spoiled by the father. There will be a little remorse. No great blame." So it seems that you might have some remorse over the situation, but you really can't blame yourself either. What's done was done, and it's not like you really meant for this to happen. Not to mention you will take measures to correct it. [hopefully].

The future is apparent in Hexagram 27: The Corners of the Mouth. I suppose this means that when you solve this problem talked about in Hexagram 18, and hopefully from the description you should have an idea what the problem is, it's important to take care of yourself physically and spiritually. It seems you had been stagnant before, so perhaps it is wise to address this by changing what is necessary in your life to be healthier. To remove stress and to make your life more harmonious. It's like the I Ching is suggesting to feed yourself with tranquility if you want to live a happy life.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by yaluk
I hope you are still at it OP

where am i going with the current gf.

should i study something different to switch careers.

should i try running my own business

Hey Yaluk! It's finally your turn.

The first is the Eight of Pentacles. This shows where you are going with your current girlfriend. It seems you are working really hard on the relationship. Perhaps you do a number of things hoping they will impress her. Perhaps subconsciously, you have the belief that her love must be earned, and you are willing to do what is necessary to do that.

Next is the Justice card. Okay. So this is how the two of you might differ. It seems you give your love freely because you feel it is necessary to do this to earn her love. Hers is the complement to that idea. She believes that love must be earned by her partner for her to give it. It doesn't seem that she gives her love freely like you do. It seems she'll give it when she likes what you are doing, but when she doesn't like it, she doesn't give her love. I don't think she's aware of this, and she also does this subconsciously.

Perhaps how you were taught, you were taught by your mother or father that you must be extra nice to a girl. That you should treat her well, and do things to take care of her. Perhaps how she was raised, she was raised to not take guy's bull#. If he is good then she is right for her, if he is bad, then he doesn't deserve her. Perhaps their is an ego-trip going on in her head. She feels too good to put in the effort to love someone who doesn't deserve it. Perhaps she is a little hot and cold to you because of it.

I get the sense that you're going to have to do some deep introspection. Does she truly make you happy? It's important to ask if your ego might be tricking you. It seems you get a sense of happiness just from helping her. But this is you making yourself happy. Does she truly make you happy? Or could she easily be replaced by any other girl that you can help and treat well that will make you happy? Does that make sense. I feel it's about breaking cycles. And I don't want you to get hurt over and over again. Because if you find yourself falling in love with girls that are hot and cold, it doesn't seem good.

For your second question, I drew the Emperor. It seems you've put a lot of work into your current studies. It seems you're sitting very well in it too, meaning you're getting good grades and you are well suited for this career intellectually and skill-wise. I don't see why you should switch studies or careers. It would just seem like more work for you, and the one you picked seems well suited for you. My first impression is that you're having "The grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. It's like you like sitting on a fence. You like having both options available even though that's not possible. I'm the same way funnily enough.

The next card is the Eight of Wands. I get the sense that your life is already headed in a direction. You have a sense of purpose and you should continue down that path. I know there are distractions in your life trying to deter you from that path, but it's important to go on. It's like, say you're making a road trip to New York City, but you get distracted because you see a road sign leading to Boston. So you get on the freeway to Boston, but then you see a sign that says highway to Maine, and then you're like, oh man, I want to go to Maine, then instead of going to Boston you head there. And then you completely forgotten about your goal to go to NYC. So yeah, it seems like you made a number of plans and your life is headed in that direction, so it should be wise to stick with it. Otherwise you're going to be wandering around aimlessly in life with no direction at all.

As for if you should run your own business. I drew the Two of Cups. It seems this would suit you very well. It seems you have great ideas and you have the capacity of being a good businessman. I see you are also very open-minded and you can think creatively that will help you along too. I feel it would be a good path for you.

The next is the Six of Pentacles. I get the feeling that starting a business will cost you a lot of money, so this is something to take to heart. You are going to have to find ways to find the revenue to start your business. This is no small matter, so you must have the heart in it. Are you willing to sacrifice a great deal of time and money into your business? This would require a great deal of heart and determination. You must feel so strongly of your idea that you wouldn't be swayed. Otherwise you might spend all this money in your business and then feel the urge that you want to do something else.

Wow... simply wow.. hit a lot of nails on the head there.
I am at work and will comment further later.. just wanted to let you know i read your work.. simply WOW

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks Xaberz,

I appreciate it and for my first reading it was rather a shock to see how negative it was. It is what it is.
When life gives me lemons....I will just have to make lemonade! Most of what you said I can not see at the moment. The reason my voice may be weak, may be due to my career. A lot of the time I feel my hands are tied and I am unable to speak up because my ideas and opinions are always shot down, even if it is for the better of improvement. There always seems to be another agenda at hand, instead of taking the common sense and logical route.

I am a friend person and my friends do mean a lot to mean and we always help and assist each other when in need. Can you elaborate if you have time please on what these dangers ahead may be? Past, present or future relationships, health, friends, family, career, finance or graduate school? I am at a turning point in my life and I feel the next chapter ahead is starting.

It is funny because I don't feel any danger, more like a journey is about to start. I am at this point in my life where I am unsure where life will lead me, there are so many roads I could take and I am unclear as to which one to follow, so I can see where the chaos comes into play. Also, if you have time can you elaborate on the ego thing? I never thought of myself as having an ego. Thanks again for your time! You truly have a gift and use it very well.

Peace and happiness!

Very interesting situation. I'm kind of curious what it could mean too. The tarot card that came up to describe what this danger is is The World card reversed. Reversed this suggests a bumpy road ahead. Perhaps your plans will fall through. Life will not be as easy as you feel, which could be what causes pain. The next is the Three of Pentacles reversed. It seems perhaps you're not going to succeed as much as you hope, which will deter you. It suggests low motivation, and lack of wanting to complete one's goals.

The ego thing is nothing to be alarmed over. Everyone has an ego. An ego is just that part of you that tells you what your needs are. What I mentioned earlier was that it felt like your ego will feel like you need to hold on to whatever is giving you pain in order to go on. The ego is really stubborn, and someone who isn't conscious that their ego is driving them tend to be really stubborn people.

The cards don't say there will be any problems with your friends or family. Those aspects of your life will be great. If anything it will be problems with your work life. It seems like it will conflict with your values, and it will be hard to know where to go from there. Therefore it's important to stand up for your beliefs, and let your voice be heard even if its the harder thing to do. Although perhaps this might have negative affects too. I asked about the sadness, and it seems tied with money not coming in as much, or money being wasted through greed. I wouldn't worry about it too much because Hexagram 59 suggests your trouble dispersing. I just gave that meditation advice to help you make your trouble disperse that much quicker, but you should be fine too.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The answer to your question about pain is Hexagram 23: Splitting Apart. This represents a house with the roof being shattered so the house will collapse. It's tied to the months October-November, which means it pertains to now, I suppose.

"Splitting Apart. It does not further one to go anywhere." I think it's suggesting to take it easy. If you can, stay in bed and rest. Basically, it will do you no good to go out and about when this will aggravate your pain.

"The mountain rests on the earth: The image of splitting apart. Thus those above can ensure their position only by giving generously to those below."

The top line is changing. "There is a large fruit still uneaten. The superior man receives a carriage. The house of the inferior man is split apart."

The changing top line creates Hexagram 2: The Receptive. "The Receptive brings about sublime success, Furthering through the perseverance of a mare. If the superior man undertakes something and tries to lead, He goes astray; But if he follows, he finds guidance. It is favorable to find friends in the west and south, to forego friends in the east and north. Quiet perseverance brings good fortune."

Another thing about The Receptive is that it is made up of Kūn, the Earth, and she is the Mother. It tells you to be strong like a mare. A mare has much stamina, but she is not violent like a stallion. The Earth is receptive and giving. She can heal your wounds, but you must be receptive to her. It's as if you have to open yourself up to be healed by her.

WOW. This is crazy, it is so true. This month I found out I finally have a long awaited appointment to see a pain specialist... at the end of November. I have been taking it easy, because since the start of the month the pain has been flaring up. The males in my life are not supportive and understanding (except my doctors and boyfriend). My sister and mother are much more sympathetic and understanding. My best friend just moved south of me too... lol. I am counting on others to help me, because I am at a loss at how to help myself. I want to learn how to help myself out of this though, and will follow any direction so I can get better.

Second, should you continue your endeavors to be a music artist. The answer is in Hexagram 61: Inner Truth. It seems the answer is already inside you. The third line changes. "He finds a comrade. Now he beats the drum, now he stops. Now he sobs, now he sings." It seems there is someone whom you are deeply tied to with your music. Perhaps you both understand that out of sadness, can come rejoicing through song.

The top line changes. "Cockcrow penetrating to heaven. Perseverance brings misfortune." It seems you might crow, but it has no lasting affect. You might be successful with your music, but I wonder if you prove unsuccessful if you should persevere.

Your future is shown in Hexagram 60: Limitation. Limitations are not bad. There is only so much any person can do. There is no fault in that. Instead be joyful that you know what your limits are and that you are doing the best you can possibly do. It seems the limits are there for a reason, and to stretch beyond them is folly. I suppose it is important here to find out what your limits are, and to not be sorry for them. They are a fact of life, so let your limitations help you.

Funny, you have no way of knowing this... I have hexagram 61 tatted on my leg
to remind me about my music, my path I travel to reach my goals.
Me and my boyfriend found each other through music, and the last six tears being together, we have never stopped with our passion in music, it gets us through the good and bad. We both would not be here if it was not for music. And the limits... indeed I have them, as I cannot sing! lol. But this keeps me humbled and grounded.

Thank you so much for your time. The reading surprised me, I didn't think one could be so accurate without actually "being there" with the person. I can't believe I got the same reading twice, in regards to my music. How "a boot" that, eh? This universe works in mysterious ways

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

that's awesome!

Well, in that case thank you for the information you have already put forth

very generous and virtuous of you!

The I-Ching method sounds very intriguing. If given the chance I'd probably choose that over Tarot, have done tarot and I feel I've gained valuable knowledge from it already

it also reminds me of the great Terence McKenna...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Interesting...
Thanks for taking the time to do the reading. There is a lot to ponder here.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you so much, Xaberz!

You made absolute sense -- especially with the last hexigram. I understand exactly what that is referring to and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your talent and insight and the way you arrange your words...ever thought of writing a book? Serious!

Again, thanks and I apologize for thinking you'd missed me.

Happy Reading!
Namaste.
GI

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi

I am familiar with tarot but I have been understandably curious about this Iching you do. How does that work? and would a Iching reading apply to my current situation? I mean not to take advantage of your generousity and if I am pushing the limit then I do apologize. It is apparent that you are quite popular with all the posts so if I may ask do you know who's services I may be able employ to do such a read as Iching?

Thanks and keep up the good work. I will provide some feedback towards months end for your own sake of clairity. Take care
edit on 23-10-2011 by polrwolf because: thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for your offer and it makes no difference which method you use.

1. Will I live past 85?
2. Is this possible Business Venture going to happen if I follow through?
3. Did they steal my idea?
4. Is he really deceased, maybe a question for a psychic but I think you can answer this
?
5. Overall, will my life be good?

Thank you again for your offer

Golden Light
edit on 10/5/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Hi, there.

1. Page of Cups. To answer your first question, I think you will live past 85. It seems even at an older age, you'll still be young at heart, and it is that ability to always feel young that will keep you from aging as much. Perhaps you have always looked young for your age too.

2. Ace of Cups. Signs point to yes. It seems like you have a lot of ideas for this business venture and a lot of heart in it too. I get the sense that whoever is in charge that says yes or no whether it will go through, they'll see the heart you put into it, and they'll be more than willing to accept your venture.

3. Six of Cups. Did they steal your idea? This card doesn't seem to suggest anything as dire as what you suggest. I get the feeling they had this idea all along. Perhaps this idea stems from something that happened in their childhood.

4. Queen of Pentacles. You're probably right in that being more of a question for a psychic.
Wherever they are at, I sense peace. I sense they are surrounded by nature, and the world is very bright for them. I sense a great deal of love too. This would suggest to me that they are at rest.

5. Nine of Pentacles. Signs point to yes. The woman in this card is very peaceful. She has a nice garden to provide her with comfort. Metaphorically, I think this refers that you'll have a lot of pleasant things in your life that will give you happiness. A nice home, a nice environment, and you've probably worked hard for a lot of this stuff. There is also a sense of freeness and joviality to you. Like even if things get hard, you won't feel so constrained. Like an acceptance that things will work out in the end. Is that much like you? If it isn't, perhaps this represents who you will become.

No freakin' way! Who are you (no offense)? I ask this with all due respect. Your responses made my heart cry...in a good way

1. I have been told by three psychics how long I will live and they all gave the same exact age and it was past 85. So, I have a while as I am only almost half way to 85. Yes, I still get carded and told I look 19 although I'm a mother of four and my oldest is a 21 year old college student. I got carded last year after asking for a pack of matches...I think the attendant was trying to flatter me though...lol! Thank You

2. That would be amazing and I do feel very good about it. The person that hopefully will say yes, has asked for plans already and is very very interested. Thank You

3. Well, you're kind of right. However, the person I asked about in number 4 has something to do with question number 3. Question number 2 also relates to number 3. The person in number 2 who will hopefully say yes, couldn't have gotten the idea I asked you about except from myself or the person I asked about in question number 4.

So somethings not right (not with what you did, but whether this person is deceased)...if the person in number 4 in fact is deceased, then the entities in question number 2 did steal my idea which makes sense for the card in question number 2. If they had this idea all along...the person in question number 4 can't be dead and yes, it would make sense that they (#4) had the idea since childhood. Thank You

4. I agree that they are at peace wherever they are. Time will tell for my situation. I must say, question number 4 will answer itself soon...this much I know. You have assisted me more than you'll ever know. Thank You

5. This seems to be how things are for me. Financially speaking I am fine, but I really do not care about material things. Happiness for me is seeing others truly happy and fulfilled. I like nice things just like the next person, but material belongings aren't at all important to me.

I have always believed that things will work out. As a matter of fact, that has been my life's story...things always have worked out for the best. Yes, I have worked very hard for what I have and to be who I am....and I'm still evolving and will never stop. I am content and always have been, always will be no matter what I have/have not. Thank You

You are very special. I actually feel like you possess many different gifts as we all do...you just multi-task better
Lots of energy came through this particular post from you...Thank you again and again and again....

You're Incredibly Awesome/Golden Light

edit on 10/25/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey there Op. I made my request on page 11, I was just wondering what page you are on and if you are still doing the readings? Still patiently waiting.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Thank you so much for the compliments!
I'm slightly confused what you mean by question 2 and 3 and 4 connecting, and this stealing of your idea.

This is the Six of Cups, what was turned over for you third question, if you want to reflect on it. It doesn't seem like the boy is stealing the cup. It's more like it's being shared or offered. Perhaps you will get something out of it that I might not have seen.

Best of luck to you!

edit on 10/26/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank-you so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a reading! I find it very interesting and you definitely gave me much to think about.

Great Reading, tysm again!

All the Best to you!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenandNoelle
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank-you so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a reading! I find it very interesting and you definitely gave me much to think about.

Great Reading, tysm again!

All the Best to you!

You're very welcome! Best wishes to you too!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by polrwolf
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi

I am familiar with tarot but I have been understandably curious about this Iching you do. How does that work? and would a Iching reading apply to my current situation? I mean not to take advantage of your generousity and if I am pushing the limit then I do apologize. It is apparent that you are quite popular with all the posts so if I may ask do you know who's services I may be able employ to do such a read as Iching?

Thanks and keep up the good work. I will provide some feedback towards months end for your own sake of clairity. Take care
edit on 23-10-2011 by polrwolf because: thanks

With the I Ching a person asks the I Ching a question, and then either coins or yarrow sticks are thrown, which comes up with a hexagram. The hexagram is the answer to the question, and the answer is written like a poem.

If you want a free reading you can go to this website. www.facade.com...

For example, if I ask it, "What should I do today?" It comes up with Hexagram 45: Gathering Together. I'm not sure if this page will load on your computer properly, but this is the page that came with my question. www.facade.com...

What I get from this is that it would be good of me to meet with someone. What immediately comes to mind is that I should go visit my boyfriend, while he is at work. "The second line, divided, shows its subject led forward by his correlate." Perhaps this means my boyfriend would like something for me to do, and then I could do that while he is at work. The future is represented by Oppression. To me this suggests if I go do what he suggests to me, I'll meet an obstacle. So it might be good for me to prepare ahead if I sense any sort of obstacle that might come into my path today.

Does that make sense?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join