It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My bad.....sorry griff
edit on 16-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

My comment meant for proudbird.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think you will find thats not from one of my posts.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by amongus

I think you will find thats not from one of my posts.

You are so right! Lol. That was meant for proudbird. Please accept my sincere apology. Ill give you a star for pointing out my assinine mistake my friend. So sorry.

Damn Ipad. Dam steve jobs....rip.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

No problem friend. We all make mistakes....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Like us in the usa electing obama.....you are spot on! Tea is in the mail

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

Off topic but from an outsiders point of view he looks like a victim of circumstance. I wonder if he's had a briefing on the 'EC' and Humankinds limitless expansion across the Galaxy.
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Off topic but from an outsiders point of view he looks like a victim of circumstance. I wonder if he's had a briefing on the 'EC' and Humankinds limitless expansion across the Galaxy.

Expound on EC.

Victim of circumstance though? Nope. He was he chosen one in the great chirade that are our presidential elections....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

EC: Stranger..39's Electronic Consciousness supposedly built at Area 51.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

EC: Stranger..39's Electronic Consciousness supposedly built at Area 51.

Agreed...id like more info on this too...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I doubt he will be back for a couple of days. You said you had looked at his post timings and they seemed 'to fit', what were your conclusions?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

I doubt he will be back for a couple of days. You said you had looked at his post timings and they seemed 'to fit', what were your conclusions?

That for he most part, if he were a hoaxer, it would take considerable time to manufacture a response to peoples questions. He seems to rapid fire his replies, which to me, means he has real information OR has had this story planned for a while.

There is just something different about him, and his posts. They are out there, but who knows....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ok so I am trying to check out Stranger...39 since he takes his time getting back to use. Here is his pattern since this thread start.

Evaluation:
Tuesday 4 Oct posting between 0413 - 0546
Tuesday 4 Oct posting from 2005 to 0306 on Wednesday the 5th
Saturday 8 Oct posting from 0203 to 0449
Tuesday 11 Oct posting from 0140 to 0206
Sunday 16 Oct posting from 0103 to 0123

Talking points:
1. Pretty quick in the replys. So is a fast thinker and has it all worked out in the mind. Or is telling the truth.
2. All times do coincide with a midnight shift. Probably a 12 hour shift worker like 1900 - 0700. (that is the shift I am actually working right now.)
3. There are time gaps that are present. Could be days off but I doubt it because they seem random. Also posting on a Sunday morning is strange unless your job has 24/7 coverage. In which case your cover job sucks. Tell "them" you want something else. Come on... mess with their minds....I know you can do that. Then they'll give you a better "cover".
4. Poster does not spend very much time on here each visit. Seems to reply and leave. Which gets me to thinking.... If this is just a "cover job" why not hang out awhile. Looks like he is actually doing some work. (um...like I should be doing
)

Summary: Poster is talented, well rounded, mentally stable individual that loves to mess with people's minds for the fun of it. I admire that. Well done to you Sir / Mama. Keep up the good work.

But unless this is only going to be a "because I said so thread"......Going to go with a HOAX.

I am enjoying the read though.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

That for he most part, if he were a hoaxer, it would take considerable time to manufacture a response to peoples questions. He seems to rapid fire his replies, which to me, means he has real information OR has had this story planned for a while.

There is just something different about him, and his posts. They are out there, but who knows....

amongus and grifter81

LOL...... While you were talking about it I did the same thing and am coming to the same conclusion.

link   
reply to post by amongus

I agree he seems to fire off answers pretty quick and although their off the wall his answers are in context and pretty conscise. What he has said matches pretty closely some of the sci-fi stories I have already spoken about in my previous posts, with some points almost being identical.

We shall have to wait and see, and keep asking questions of him.

The main problem being that although he stated he had been given authorisation to post this information, without any proof it's all meaningless anyway. A leap of faith if you will.

Anyway, I like a good story so whats the harm?

link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
Ok so I am trying to check out Stranger...39 since he takes his time getting back to use. Here is his pattern since this thread start.

Evaluation:

Talking points:
1. Pretty quick in the replys. So is a fast thinker and has it all worked out in the mind. Or is telling the truth.
2. All times do coincide with a midnight shift. Probably a 12 hour shift worker like 1900 - 0700. (that is the shift I am actually working right now.)
3. There are time gaps that are present. Could be days off but I doubt it because they seem random. Also posting on a Sunday morning is strange unless your job has 24/7 coverage. In which case your cover job sucks. Tell "them" you want something else. Come on... mess with their minds....I know you can do that. Then they'll give you a better "cover".
4. Poster does not spend very much time on here each visit. Seems to reply and leave. Which gets me to thinking.... If this is just a "cover job" why not hang out awhile. Looks like he is actually doing some work. (um...like I should be doing
)

Summary: Poster is talented, well rounded, mentally stable individual that loves to mess with people's minds for the fun of it. I admire that. Well done to you Sir / Mama. Keep up the good work.

But unless this is only going to be a "because I said so thread"......Going to go with a HOAX.

Nice work.....the sunday posting IS interesting.

But, I think the opposite. i think this guy knows something, but may be exaggerating on some things.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yea could be. I'll let you to ask those pointed questions and sit back and watch. I am not as well read on SciFi as I could be.

Cheers and see you in the funny papers.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Yea could be. I'll let you to ask those pointed questions and sit back and watch. I am not as well read on SciFi as I could be.

Cheers and see you in the funny papers.

No sheet, right?

Is a great story though.....and the age old question "what if?".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
But cmon 39... We have people on other planets? Give us some meat.....do you have any pics you can share? Something solid besides your "word?".

I meAn, you have been to other worlds, but took no photos? Really?

If the PTB have given you permission to post this, then they should allow you to post something more than texts.....

Am I alone in saying Id give my life to be on the inside of this, to be able to see a photo...one pic...of life on another world? Hell 39, id give my life to see one photo of what you speak of.

Yet I know what you will say...just like all the other hoaxters: "i cant do that, id be giving out too much information.".

Prove us wrong. We want proof.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Or pics of one of those hybrids...At least photoshop something for us.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Evaluation:

Talking points:
)

Good breakdown Subcsailor. The only way I can see his cover job fitting around these posts, including the Sunday, is if he was on some sort of eight day rotation, say four twelve hour nights on then four off.

Im going with hoax at the minute. He's well read and into sci-fi novels, and has plenty of time to spin a yarn on his long lonely night shifts. But again, what if.......?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join