It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"Well I can't tell you if he is lying or not, but I can tell you there is nothing left at Area51 to guard any longer, although there once was. What it was is nothing you would have imagined, and most of you I fear won't believe the truth, it was very saddening to me as well when I discovered it. Although the truth is still amazing. When I get my 20 posts in I will make a thread, I hope you come visit it."

This here is a quote from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I've been waiting a while for a thread to come up about Area 51, and still nothing...

StrangerThanFiction39, I'm sure there are many people interested in this subject, so pls post a thread about it when u have time

exponencial

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think he's basically trying to say there is nothing extraordinary there.

Sounds like letdown for hardcore believers, yet it's interesting enough that me wants to read too.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
definatley interested in giving that thread a read! although I doubt he'll actually stumble across this

if he does...
postpostpost!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by exponencial

Here I am. I apologize I did not think anyone cared about what I had to say as I did not see much reaction from people when I said I had information. Apparently I was wrong.

What would you like to know? The truth is not what you think, and you (many of you) will not like it.

I suppose I will start with some background information, most of this occured long before I joined the program, but I am privy to it. You may think there is no way I could post the truth, TPTB would not allow it. Well they do indeed have that power to stop me (in fact no one may post anything on the internet they don't want to be there), but I was actually granted approval simply because no one of importance will believe me, and even if they did there is nothing anyone can do, trust me, if every single person in the world banded together the odds of them accomplishing anything has been calculated to a mathematical impossibility.

So, I guess we will start with Roswell (I am currently at my day job, er night job actually) which is part of my cover so I may not be able to get into everything, but perhaps bits and peices are better anyways. Roswell did happen, there was a crash, and there was a cover up. The military needed a reason for a lot of traffic coming in and out of area 51. They decided it would be more feasible to create a cover story. However they did not want the cover story to be something that everyone would accept, as controvery itself keeps peoples eyes off the truth. They decided that a UFO crash would be the perfect story. There is little reason to delve deep into that, as most of you probably know more than I do about the supposed alien connection.

So now you are wondering, well if the UFO crash was the cover, what was the reality. The reality was that Area51 was designated as the place to build the worlds first super computer, with the help of German scientists (WW2 ended just years prior to the Roswell incident). The goal was to create a massive underground complex that would almost solely be taken up by one computer. The utility of such a device would be limitless (the German scientists really were so far ahead of their time).

They were succesful, more so than they could ever have imagined. If you are interested in knowing more ... I have been granted authorization to tell you more, and a little about myself and my work in the present. Although I am unable to share anything that would compromise myself and my work. If I did then I would no longer be allowed to continue my fascinating work. I hope that is understandable. Either belief or disbelief is ok with me, I just really enjoy being able to get some of this off my chest, it's therapeutic for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here is a peice of information for you, I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that the recent test showing a possibility that neutrinos surpassed the speed of light will not pan out. They will find a flaw, it has been proven by technology that far exceeds any of which you are aware. Although I will not be surprised if the scientific community is allowed to think it is possible for a while, just to keep them from exploring the truths that would be uncovered by knowing the neutrinos did not go faster than light, yet appeared to. That is the basis of the current technology that drives our most advanced vessels.

Just to add, I am not an engineer of any kind, much like I always knew my car used gas in some form of combustion engine to get me around, I could not tell you much more than that. I know the basics of some of these technologies, but there are very few humans that really understand it (I know you are going to latch on to my use of the word humans, perhaps it was subconscious baiting on my part).
edit on 4-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well I'm highly skeptical but also intrigued. Even a fake story like this is fun to read. Tell us more. What do you do? When and how did you start? Best part of the day?

I didn't mean even a fake story like this. I meant to say; 'A story like this, even if fake, is fun to read.' Sorry about that.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Well I'm highly skeptical but also intrigued. Even a fake story like this is fun to read. Tell us more. What do you do? When and how did you start? Best part of the day?

As I said this is really for me to get this off my chest, secrets such as this can make a person feel as though there is a weight that is crushing them.

I do cognitive behavioral management to determine which hybrids are viable companions/workers. I work on the lower cognitive functioning species, which act as companions or a form of slave labor. Technically I am actually an employee of Boeing. They used to build parts for the vessels, although that is no longer neccesary, they are no longer built in the way you would think, they self assemble.

When and how did I start, I think I have to be careful with this question. I started recently, and was recruited as I did not have much in the way of familial connections. It has always been quite common for me to go large periods of time without contacting friends and family, and I have been known to screen calls even from my best friends to my voicemail, and get back to them later. I have always hated the fact I am supposed to answer at someone elses convenience. As far as recruitment goes, at the time it made me think of Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate. Although I dont recall him being told he, along with everyone he loved, would be eradicated in a tragic freak accident if he went public. Now some of you might be thinking, are I not going public now? As I said I have authorization, ATS is hardly considered "public". In fact they are counting on this just adding more confusion to the situation.

There is no best part to my day, there are so many delights, every day is different. I also have a mundane cover job (which is where I am now) as well as the actual work I am involved in.
edit on 4-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: Included Boeing information

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

Hey please read that post I made above yours again. I gave it an edit to make it a little more clear. I'm not automatically dismissing this as a hoax.

Interesting. Stuff. I need to pass out but if you want to share more please do. I'll have questions tomorrow if you're around.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I did not take it personal, I understood the meaning. So do not worry my friend.

I will be back tomorrow night doing my mundane job shift rotations. Perhaps some day I will "die" and will no longer have to keep a cover, but I do not know if the offer will be made or if I would accept at this point. Perhaps when I am older it will be more attractive. There are some definite advantages to working for my exployer.

If anyone else has any questions just ask, I will answer all I can.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Where do I submit my CV?

Is the pay any good? What are the benefits like?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

You don't find them, they find you. That depends on what you deem to be pay. As far as currency that is recognized here I get very little. My mundane job covers that mostly. There are other benefits for being a company man however.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So, I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy," and ask why you made a distinction about how not many humans understand the technology?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
"if every single person in the world banded together the odds of them accomplishing anything has been calculated to a mathematical impossibility."

Could you possibly elaborate some on what you mean by that, why it would be an impossibility?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So what goes on at Area 51 now if it was previously meant for building a super computer? Are hybrids in the general population (society)? Is Boeing's self-assembling technology based on alien tech or are humans (at least some) so far advanced? Are you ever told about SHTF-type scenarios? I guess I'm asking if they have any plans for us poor simple folk that you are aware of? Are humans in charge of this planet or something/something else? Are hybrids created from abductees? How many different types of aliens are involved in this planet? What are your impressions of them?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for replying STF39, any info you can give out would be nice. So basically, u are saying that there are no ET's at Area 51, so are the disk-shaped aircrafts our own? If you have anything to say about the latest technology, I would be very thankful for any of it

expo

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I will go ahead and be "that other guy" and say that this thread is very sad. It makes me feel sad for you, just to read it. You sad, sad human being.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Meh. Probably.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don`t get it....
can you please be more specific? what was the german computer capable off? why would anybody fake a ufo crash to cover up a computer ?

please give us a timeline of events....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

So, I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy," and ask why you made a distinction about how not many humans understand the technology?

Part of it goes to what was really built at Area 51, which is an Engineered Consciousness (or EC), what would be referred to as an AI, although that was not the term favored (and its use is frowned upon).

There are some super intelligent hybrid species that are capable of understanding the technologies produced by the EC on a level above that of humans, which is why they were created to begin with. The technology is simply progressing at a rate beyond that which humans are capable of following except on a rudimentary level. The few super intelligent species have been limited physically, they are basically brains, and can not survive on their own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join