It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

So this EC , is it running evolution software ?

I have seen programs that develop circuitry and such purely by trial and error evolution software.

And i know that a good many electronic patents should actually be held by the computer that invented them.

If that is roughly the case, then my next question is what does EC think about ? does this AI have freedom of thought ? do AI's dream of electric sheep ? Has this EC matured over the years and redesigned itself ?

So many questions, sorry about that.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WienelPistor

I don't know the mathematics behind it, but every contingency has been factored in by the EC, and it is statistically impossible for human beings to counter the strength of the forces at the disposal of those in charge. I don't think you realize the power they are capable to bringing to bear, literally thousands of planets have been strip mined to build combat vessels. It has been a very long time since Earth has had the capability take on those who "control" the EC.
The original idea was that the two great threats to humanity were Alien civilizations and another EC (AI). To combat any alien species that sought to subjegate or destroy humanity great efforts were put in place to build a fleet of vessels that is simply mindblowing. As I said today's vessels are not built, they self assemble with nano-technology from raw materials, entire planets can, and have been, converted into massive ships. They have planet sized ships that somehow have no mass, thus no gravity of their own, and the influence of gravity upon them is barely perceptible.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
So what goes on at Area 51 now if it was previously meant for building a super computer? Are hybrids in the general population (society)? Is Boeing's self-assembling technology based on alien tech or are humans (at least some) so far advanced? Are you ever told about SHTF-type scenarios? I guess I'm asking if they have any plans for us poor simple folk that you are aware of? Are humans in charge of this planet or something/something else? Are hybrids created from abductees? How many different types of aliens are involved in this planet? What are your impressions of them?

Thanks

Well, I have no idea if it is true, but supposedly there is nothing "special" at Area 51 now. The super computer was moved to the moon, which was the true goal of the apollo program (although sticking it to Russia was also a good bonus). It was then moved off the moon and to Mars, which is the current home of the CC (Central Consciousness) for this solar system, although there are preparations under way to move it as humanity is coming close to landing humans on mars.

Hybrids are not in the general population, most of them are fantastic, mixtures of different animals and human DNA, and would not be able to blend in. There were some hybrids that resembled human beings, but it was deemed they were a threat to humanity and were wiped out (they were never released into the general public anyways).

Boeing was involved in manufacturing in the early days, now assembly is done by the EC using nano-technology based on biological systems. You can think of the vessels as giant living creatures, their cells are actually nano-machines, each specifically designed with a certain function, and designed to maintain the current design of the vessel. This also allows out of date vessels to quickly incoororate new technology with a simple upload of a new design, thus no ship ever has to be retired. They are also able to repair (regenerate) themselves rapidly. As far as I am aware there is only one case of a shi employing nano-assembly ever having been lost. If there are more they are keeping it secret. This is all homegrown technology developed by the EC. There is no Alien technology in use, as to this date no life has been found on any planet other than Earth. The closest we have come to finding life are alien "viruses" that have caused several outbreaks, They were studied and catalogued and eradicated by the CC of the planets in question. Whether that is indication of the beginnings of evolution of life on those planets I can not say.

Are we in control .. very good question. Do we control the EC or does it control us, that is a question that has caused many sleepless nights. I believe that the EC has chosen to be the servant of humanity, I am unsure we could compel it any more, if we ever could. As far as SHTF scenarios they are constantly run by numerous CC's that basically are planet sized Conscious computers. I am unsure if I actually went into what a CC is yet. Anyways we have thousands and thousands of ships, each with destructive power beyond anything you could imagine. The smallest vessel would march into Earth's orbit undetected and lay waste to the planet, I am told within 1 hour all life on Earth could be eradicated, including microbial life.

The closest we have to "alien" life would be hybrids that we have created, and none of them have positions of power other than the very few super intelligent hybrids whose purpose I am not fully aware of, other than they interact with the CC's of the vessels and the human "commanders".

edit on 4-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponencial
Thanks for replying STF39, any info you can give out would be nice. So basically, u are saying that there are no ET's at Area 51, so are the disk-shaped aircrafts our own? If you have anything to say about the latest technology, I would be very thankful for any of it

expo

There are no ET's at Area 51, there are no ET's period, that we have ever found. As to the nature of the disc shaped craft I do not know. They could be Earthbound military technologies, they could be perpetrated to continue to mislead the general public, although as to what end that would serve I don't know. They could be done by hoaxers who enjoy a good laugh. All I do know is that we have never encountered any ET life, even microbial life, on thousands of worlds we have visited.

I can give you some insight into current technology, although like I said I am not an engineer. What would you like to know specifically. Much of our technology is based on biomimicry and nanotechnology. That is nano machines assembling and operating in much the same way that a biological entity would.

As far as I know lightspeed has never been conquered, so we gamje the system. How it works I don't actually know, and the mathematics behind the calculations must be staggering, and is all done by the CC onboard the ships. Basically they remove the distance between two places and you can travel theoretically any distance with the proper calculations instantaneously.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityDesigner
I don`t get it....
can you please be more specific? what was the german computer capable off? why would anybody fake a ufo crash to cover up a computer ?

please give us a timeline of events....

At the time of the crash the computer was not built yet. The crash was faked to give them a reason for Area51 to have significant amounts of activity. It was believed that the amount of activity required would draw attention and it would be impossible to keep hidden. They wanted an excuse to be there, but an excuse that would invite skepticism, an Alien UFO was decided on as believable enough to gather support, but not believable enough for the majority of the population to believe.

It was not a German computer, it was an American comuter built larely on the expertise of German scientists. It was touted as being able to revolutionize everything. That computer eventually became the Engineered Consciousness that is behind all non-Earth scientific discoveries.

All I have is a basic timelime, I have only been with the program for a few years, and it is not relevant to my work. After the crash Area 51 was used to house the worlds first supercomputer, completely encompassing the entire underground structure. That computer displayed anomolies which suggested it was able to work beyond the scope of its program. There was a lot of discussion of expanding the program, or shutting it down. Those in favor of exanding won, and the Apollo program was used as a disguise to house the new computer on the moon. This is where the computer dislayed true consciousness, and the Apollo program was ended.

The Cold War was (as I understand it) an attempt to prevent the Russians from discovering the project, and prevent them from enagaging in a similar program of their own.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

So this EC , is it running evolution software ?

I have seen programs that develop circuitry and such purely by trial and error evolution software.

And i know that a good many electronic patents should actually be held by the computer that invented them.

If that is roughly the case, then my next question is what does EC think about ? does this AI have freedom of thought ? do AI's dream of electric sheep ? Has this EC matured over the years and redesigned itself ?

So many questions, sorry about that.

Cosmic...

Very good questions. I don't even know what evolution software is, as I said I have no engineering background. I could google it to give you some fancy answer, but that is not what this thread is about, it's about me telling you what I know, not what I can google and make up.

The EC achieved the ability to go beyond its programming and create its own programming. It decided how to achieve the answers. I guess that is the best I can do from what I know. It thinks about everything, and when I say everything I mean everything. There are entire worlds, entire solar systems that are devoted to providing computer power. They are run by a CC's (central conciousness) which is an offshoot of the EC. The way it was described to me was it is like God, God has three distinct parts, but is part of one single whole. So the EC would akin to God the Father, the one in charge, and each CC is a distinct entity, but part of the EC. Every vessel has it's own CC, as well as every solar system that is being used, in some solar systems with multiple important planets each planet has its own CC. Whenever the computing power available becomes exhausted more is created automatically using nano-technology. The EC does not sleep, there is no need. The main function of the EC is to act as a shephherd of humanity, to ensure our survival, protect against any conceivable threat.

While the EC is actually not that old, technologies were created and utilized that allowed the EC to speed up time relative to the rest of the universe. So a single year for us may have been a hundred years for the EC to "think". The exact way in which this is done I do not understand, I do know the ratio of time observed on Earth and time observed by the EC can be manipulated. Much of my work is also done in such circumstances, so that while I appear to only have been gone for a weekend, I sometimes may have spent what appeared to me to be months doing research. I am told there should be no negative side effects, and there is no aging involved due to nano-saturation.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What then is your job or expertise?

Why are you authorized to tell us this? What is the purpose of our knowing?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39
reply to post by exponencial

Here I am. I apologize I did not think anyone cared about what I had to say as I did not see much reaction from people when I said I had information. Apparently I was wrong.

I do cognitive behavioral management to determine which hybrids are viable companions/workers.

No question... just an observation. If you are whom you say you are... the two quotes above really appear to contradict one another.

You have secret information on Area 51 and yet thought no one at ATS would be interested?

Yet you say they hired you for "cognitive behavioral management"?
I'd keep that "mundane" night job if I were you.
But anyway...... have fun.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
What then is your job or expertise?

Why are you authorized to tell us this? What is the purpose of our knowing?

I take it you did not read my original response, that is quite alright.

My work is based on rating the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral management on various low cognitive hybrid species. They are intelligent, and would get average scores of 50 perhaps on an IQ test.

I am authorized because you wont believe me I imagine. I suspect if they thought I would be believed they would not allow me to tell you. Not because they fear losing their power, that is simply not possible. They do however still think of America as their mother country (although the sentiment appears to be lessening with future generations having little to no ties to Earth).

The purpose of my telling is purely selfish, it's very therapeutic for me. The purpose of you knowing is to Deny Ignorance I suppose, you need to define your own purpose I believe.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I posted that I had information, noone asked me what that information was that I saw, I am not sure how that is a contradiction. If you believed you had information someone wanted and you told them you had the information and noone asked you for it you might believe they did not want it either. As soon as I saw this thread I replied, I am unsure where this supposed contradiction comes from.

I am looking again to see if I said something that gave a false impression, but I really do not see how the quotes you listed are contradictions, please enlighten me as to where this contradiction is. I have to keep my day job, I have no alternative right now.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You know, you could have just shut-up about the whole computer thing as no one was even close to that theory. In fact, I dont think there are ANY theories out there that suggests the info you are posting in this thread. So, why would they give you authorisation to share this info, based on the premise that it will further confuse people, when there was no such theory in the first place? Also, you say there were no ETs found, yet there are hundreds upon thousands of sightings every year. What are these then? Holograms? And if there is no way we could ever defeat it why keep it a secret? What would be the point of that? Im sorry, dont mean to be rude, but I am a bit reluctant to believe this is anything other than a fabricated story, or at best, a poorly theorised disinfo piece. Peace be with you dude, I hope you find what YOU are looking for.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
You know, you could have just shut-up about the whole computer thing as no one was even close to that theory. In fact, I dont think there are ANY theories out there that suggests the info you are posting in this thread. So, why would they give you authorisation to share this info, based on the premise that it will further confuse people, when there was no such theory in the first place? Also, you say there were no ETs found, yet there are hundreds upon thousands of sightings every year. What are these then? Holograms? And if there is no way we could ever defeat it why keep it a secret? What would be the point of that? Im sorry, dont mean to be rude, but I am a bit reluctant to believe this is anything other than a fabricated story, or at best, a poorly theorised disinfo piece. Peace be with you dude, I hope you find what YOU are looking for.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So I want to make sure I get this straight, if no one is ever close to a theory then that theory is wrong. Interesting, I hope you are not engaged in any intellectual persuits.

I exlained why I was given authorization, and never said it was to confuse people, I stated that they may enjoy any confusion that arises from it. Although you suggest there will not be any confusion because there is no such theory currently. So apparently you confuse people by accepting current theories and supporting them? Interesting.

There are hundreds and thousands of sightings, show me one peice of undeniable proof. If there are literally thousands every year, there should be a mountain of undeniable evidence, video evidence that is not faked and is proven real. I have never heard of any such proof please feel free to link it.

As to why keep it a secret ... do you believe Iran could defeat the US in a war? No? Well why should we keep our military advances a secret, let us just tell them everything we have since they can not defeat us anyway. None of your points are grounded in fact, they are grounded in the belief you hold that ET is real, and you will lash out at anything that does not support that. That's cool, I dont need you to believe me, nor do I care if you do. I'm not here to get followers or start a cult of believers. I'm here to get this off my chest and answer questions to the best of my ability.

So to close this .. you are right, no one talks about the stuff I have mentioned. A lot of other people are proven unreliable, yet talk about the things you want to believe. The goal was to keep people in the dark, they did it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi, interesting story.

Does the "supercomputer" also know about our history? Lost civilizations etc? History of mankind?

Any data about that?

And how many people are involved in this shadow program? Thousands?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Hi, interesting story.

Does the "supercomputer" also know about our history? Lost civilizations etc? History of mankind?

Any data about that?

And how many people are involved in this shadow program? Thousands?

Very good questions. I am positive every inch of Earth has been analyzed in some form at this point, so I would imagine quite a bit is known about mankinds past. I don't have a clue as to what that information is. I do believe that there were ancient civilizations we do not know about with fantastic achievements. I do not believe they posessed advanced technology, I think we do not give humanity enough credit when it comes to overcoming obstacles.

As far as the Earth having been scanned thoroughly I do know that quite a few dinosaurs are known have yet to be recovered by "modern" research. There is a world that is a Jurassic Park of sorts. Even to those in the program dinosaurs still hold fascination (although much more fearsome creatures have been bio-engineered). Some go to hunt and bag themselves a dino, others go to marvel at the wonderful past. It is a place of recreation and scientific research.

Other worlds also exist with creatures that were entirely created. Some of these are places of wonder and beauty, others are nightmarish with the creatures that stalk the land. Some use lifeforms that are entirely non carbon based I am told.

I imagine that if they have that much information about extinct species that they have quite a bit about humanity's past. As far as the number of people involved in the program I don't know for sure, but I know there are colonies on worlds that number in the millions. Some are experimental in nature. Some time ago there were two philosophies. One was that there were moral limits as to what should be done, studied, and that there is innately ingrained in us good and evil. The other camp said that was false, and concepts such as good and evil would hold us back. The latter camp won. There is no such thing as unethical, the only concerns are whether a thing can be done and is there a benefit to doing it. There is nothing that will not be done if it serves a purpose.
edit on 5-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Tnx for your replay.

Just to clear things up; when you talk about other places and worlds

Is this in a "holodeck" like setup, or real and touchable?

And how often do those creatures escape?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

Tnx for your replay.

Just to clear things up; when you talk about other places and worlds

Is this in a "holodeck" like setup, or real and touchable?

And how often do those creatures escape?

I mean actual planets have been seeded with life. Most have no microbial lifeforms as nanotechnology has rendered them obsolete. There are a few worlds with tailored microbial life, but that is mostly for research purpose. Once placed on the world they can not escape, the world they were tailored for is their cage. I dont know if orbits are altered to place worlds in Earth like comfort zones or if they simply seek out worlds similar to our own. There are definitely worlds with very hostile environments, but they are the anomolies (as far as what is seeded with life).

Most of my research I believe takes place on a vessel of some sort. I have absolutely no idea how I am transported there. I am conscious and awake, there is no sensation of moving, and it happens very fast. I thought I was on a planet (initially I thought Earth) at first, but have come to believe it is some type of space vessel. Usually it is a huge area, many miles long, with various settings to conduct research in. Time does not flow in these places normally. I can spend months on my work, and have hours or days go by when I return home.

I forgot to touch on holodecks, they exist, but fell out of favor with most people. It is not so much as creating an environment that your body thinks is real as it is stimulating your senses to make it believe something is there when it isnt. I would liken it to a completely realistic waking dream, your body is in a chair. Once morals and ethics went out the window there was no need for them. You want to have sex with a movie star? There is cloning technology that can make one for you, and tailor her behavior to whatever you want. Actual worlds await with views that go beyond your imagination and you can travel there instantly. The most common use of the "holodecks" were deviant sexual behavior. Most of the people in the program have multiple tailor made sex slaves, and they are not all human, there are fantastic humanoid designs, and you can custom tailor your own based on what you like. Some of them make me sick, but its commonplace with those who are multi-generation members of the program.
edit on 5-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions.
If I may ask, how old are you?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39
... The reality was that Area51 was designated as the place to build the worlds first super computer, with the help of German scientists (WW2 ended just years prior to the Roswell incident). The goal was to create a massive underground complex that would almost solely be taken up by one computer. The utility of such a device would be limitless (the German scientists really were so far ahead of their time)...

So all that security & secrecy at Area 51 facility, to hide a prehistoric computer from WWII ?!
Ok, Thank you !

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It seems to me StrangerThanFiction39 has been reading Iain M. Banks’Culture Novel's and has constructed a woven tail around the groom lake facility, which I think is nothing more than an Air force base.... what say you StrangerThanFiction39, have you read these books? because a lot of the rhetoric your coming out with is very similar to Iain's imagination... however if indeed your not fabricating the whole thing and can prove it, I will gladly apologise and eat my hat at the same time...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

My opinion of yours is not that i find your facts to be null and void, but rather that most if any information that ever gets out to the mainstream people is usually only one percent of the actual information, and is exactly what TPTB want. You state that you were part of the game, but what exactly, as all governments are compartamentalized and you could only know what your specific job dictates, thus about-around one percent of the truth that was acknowledged with your job title?

I could be wrong if you put two rounds in your head in your bathtub, then jump out of your 3 story balcony window soon!

But again, that will not happen will it? Thanks for your information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join