It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 7
30
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Spinning a yarn...if he has gotten "clearence" to talk about this, then he should have provided something more than simple text.

Afterall, he knew what he was getting into here at ATS.




posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81
 


Or he could work Monday and Tuesday.... couple days off ....then Friday and Saturday.

Good God! I hope you are right because if "they" put me on a shift schedule like that I'd die.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39
 


So, I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy," and ask why you made a distinction about how not many humans understand the technology?


Part of it goes to what was really built at Area 51, which is an Engineered Consciousness (or EC), what would be referred to as an AI, although that was not the term favored (and its use is frowned upon).

There are some super intelligent hybrid species that are capable of understanding the technologies produced by the EC on a level above that of humans, which is why they were created to begin with. The technology is simply progressing at a rate beyond that which humans are capable of following except on a rudimentary level. The few super intelligent species have been limited physically, they are basically brains, and can not survive on their own.


How Monarch Slaves Are Designed To Interface With The Unix
System Of The Beast Computers
In line with what is being done by the Illuminati around the world with
their network of computers--the computers have access codes similar
to 666 666 666, and back out and close down codes similar to 999 999
999. These are the codes that the UNIX universal system uses, and the
Monarch slaves are being created with codes that interface with the
UNIX system for computers. (On some systems if the computer is
shutdown it will request an input code of 666fff666fff666fff666...This
can then be reversed F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6.)
chapter_1
mercury.spaceports.com... (16 of 32) [7/15/2000 8:09:34 PM]
The UNIX system is being used to allow the New World Order’s big
BEAST computers to communicate with any known computer,
including the minds of their Monarch mind-controlled slaves. In the
1960s, the U.S. Department of Defense began linking computers
together into a superhighway now developed into the Internet.
Hundreds of thousands of computers around the world are tied in. Like
buildings in a city, each computer has its own unique address. Most of
these addresses are registered at the Network Information Center in
Menlo Park, CA. Individuals can also be registered at the NIC too.
The U.S. Military links into the system with their Arpanet and Milnet
networks, which tie together such divergent things as MIT computers,
West Point computers, NORAD computers, Alr Force Systems
Command Space Division computers at El Segundo, CA and U.S.
Army DARCOM at Seckenheim, Ger. (to name a few). These are all
being tied together to form one vast electronic brain.
There are nine secret BEAST computers of the New World Order, at
the time this was written. "Big Bertha" is the nickname of the BEAST
computer located at the secret military installation called Dreamland at
the secret Groom Lake, NV test site facility. Papoose Lake is referred
to as S-4. The other super-secret facilities in the area are named S-2,
8-6, and S-66. This area has become the Illuminati’s prime
programming facility for turning out Monarch slaves, and the Monarch
slaves which are turned out from this area have turned out to be the
worst basket cases. In other words the programming is very severe
which is carried out in this area. This area has also been used for the
space program, for the U-2 & SR-71, for the CIA’s A-12 spy plane,
for the Stealth fighters (Lockheed F-1 17A Attack plane) and bombers,
the Aurora, and for the U.S. government’s "Above Top Secret" flying
saucers. The Big Bertha computer (named after the Illuminati
Mother-of-Darkness Bertha Krupp) can be talked to in half a dozen
languages and will answer a person back in the language they speak.
On a daily basis, airplanes fly into the Groom Lake facility. The
callname of flights bringing workers and people go by the call name
"Janet". About 12 Janet flights come into the facility everyday. These
flights are usually Boeing 737s and arrive from places like a secure
chapter_1
mercury.spaceports.com... (17 of 32) [7/15/2000 8:09:34 PM]
terminal run by EG&G at McCarran Alrport in Las Vegas and from
the military’s Palmdale, CA facility. These 737s are unmarked except
for a red stripe running down the fuselage. Large military C-130 arrive
with cargo, and Illuminati dignitaries arrive in smaller twin-engine
craft. Victims for the programming are brought in via planes, & other
routes.

Read the full PDF at www.emhdf.com...

This specific chapter about the computer system starts on PDF page 651



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


I agree.. Some kind of proof is required, but as you have stated, he will probably say he is not authorised to provide such proof.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindcontrolz

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39
 


So, I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy," and ask why you made a distinction about how not many humans understand the technology?


Part of it goes to what was really built at Area 51, which is an Engineered Consciousness (or EC), what would be referred to as an AI, although that was not the term favored (and its use is frowned upon).

There are some super intelligent hybrid species that are capable of understanding the technologies produced by the EC on a level above that of humans, which is why they were created to begin with. The technology is simply progressing at a rate beyond that which humans are capable of following except on a rudimentary level. The few super intelligent species have been limited physically, they are basically brains, and can not survive on their own.


How Monarch Slaves Are Designed To Interface With The Unix
System Of The Beast Computers
In line with what is being done by the Illuminati around the world with
their network of computers--the computers have access codes similar
to 666 666 666, and back out and close down codes similar to 999 999
999. These are the codes that the UNIX universal system uses, and the
Monarch slaves are being created with codes that interface with the
UNIX system for computers. (On some systems if the computer is
shutdown it will request an input code of 666fff666fff666fff666...This
can then be reversed F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6.)
chapter_1
mercury.spaceports.com... (16 of 32) [7/15/2000 8:09:34 PM]
The UNIX system is being used to allow the New World Order’s big
BEAST computers to communicate with any known computer,
including the minds of their Monarch mind-controlled slaves. In the
1960s, the U.S. Department of Defense began linking computers
together into a superhighway now developed into the Internet.
Hundreds of thousands of computers around the world are tied in. Like
buildings in a city, each computer has its own unique address. Most of
these addresses are registered at the Network Information Center in
Menlo Park, CA. Individuals can also be registered at the NIC too.
The U.S. Military links into the system with their Arpanet and Milnet
networks, which tie together such divergent things as MIT computers,
West Point computers, NORAD computers, Alr Force Systems
Command Space Division computers at El Segundo, CA and U.S.
Army DARCOM at Seckenheim, Ger. (to name a few). These are all
being tied together to form one vast electronic brain.
There are nine secret BEAST computers of the New World Order, at
the time this was written. "Big Bertha" is the nickname of the BEAST
computer located at the secret military installation called Dreamland at
the secret Groom Lake, NV test site facility. Papoose Lake is referred
to as S-4. The other super-secret facilities in the area are named S-2,
8-6, and S-66. This area has become the Illuminati’s prime
programming facility for turning out Monarch slaves, and the Monarch
slaves which are turned out from this area have turned out to be the
worst basket cases. In other words the programming is very severe
which is carried out in this area. This area has also been used for the
space program, for the U-2 & SR-71, for the CIA’s A-12 spy plane,
for the Stealth fighters (Lockheed F-1 17A Attack plane) and bombers,
the Aurora, and for the U.S. government’s "Above Top Secret" flying
saucers. The Big Bertha computer (named after the Illuminati
Mother-of-Darkness Bertha Krupp) can be talked to in half a dozen
languages and will answer a person back in the language they speak.
On a daily basis, airplanes fly into the Groom Lake facility. The
callname of flights bringing workers and people go by the call name
"Janet". About 12 Janet flights come into the facility everyday. These
flights are usually Boeing 737s and arrive from places like a secure
chapter_1
mercury.spaceports.com... (17 of 32) [7/15/2000 8:09:34 PM]
terminal run by EG&G at McCarran Alrport in Las Vegas and from
the military’s Palmdale, CA facility. These 737s are unmarked except
for a red stripe running down the fuselage. Large military C-130 arrive
with cargo, and Illuminati dignitaries arrive in smaller twin-engine
craft. Victims for the programming are brought in via planes, & other
routes.

Read the full PDF at www.emhdf.com...

This specific chapter about the computer system starts on PDF page 651


And so you join to quote a text without adding anything?

Epic fail....

Who are you and why do you.care?



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by amongus
 


I agree.. Some kind of proof is required, but as you have stated, he will probably say he is not authorised to provide such proof.


Yep... This thread will go on, and on with 39 not giving anything more than his words.

Will be in the hoax bin by monday.....
edit on 16-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
reply to post by Grifter81
 


Or he could work Monday and Tuesday.... couple days off ....then Friday and Saturday.

Good God! I hope you are right because if "they" put me on a shift schedule like that I'd die.


I wouldn't relish the thought of two on/two off either. I work shifts myself and according to his post times his cover job must be permenant night shift.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


LOL...I was reading it and thinking WTF!!!!!!! You cracked me up with your reply. But alas I must get ready for turnover. Like I have anything to turnover.

Everyone take care and will be back in 12 hours!



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolz
 


Go drink a cup of coffe and have a smoke. You're to wound up and your reply was very much uncalled for. Either get a little thinker skin or be more elequent with your retorts.

Peace



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolz
 


I hope all these Unix systems are Y2K38 compliant. Are they all still running with 32bit architecture? I imagine all the embedded systems involved will crash out come the date.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by mindcontrolz
 


I hope all these Unix systems are Y2K38 compliant. Are they all still running with 32bit architecture? I imagine all the embedded systems involved will crash out come the date.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/year_2038_problem
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)


Your world as you know it will end before that year. Count on it.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindcontrolz

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by mindcontrolz
 


I hope all these Unix systems are Y2K38 compliant. Are they all still running with 32bit architecture? I imagine all the embedded systems involved will crash out come the date.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/year_2038_problem
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)


Your world as you know it will end before that year. Count on it.


What about your world. Will that change also?



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Wow we had another guy that said there were no such thing as ET's.....Look up www.abovetopsecret.com... story is similar...



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindcontrolz

Originally posted by Grifter81

Originally posted by mindcontrolz

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by mindcontrolz
 


I hope all these Unix systems are Y2K38 compliant. Are they all still running with 32bit architecture? I imagine all the embedded systems involved will crash out come the date.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/year_2038_problem
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)


Your world as you know it will end before that year. Count on it.


What about your world. Will that change also?


Not at all, OUR world consists of eliminating humans. Whether through mass murder where the suspect is caught or commits suicide or through calculated murders where the suspect eliminates humans tactically to evade detection. OUR world consists of retribution killings. Killing humans who disrespect and act stupid. I will continue to brandish my firearm and discharge my firearm in the direction of US citizens as I have been. We like to punish humans and society. We are your cold blooded killers. I can shoot at punks in front of my townhouse complex while exiting a car, leave the casings and see the news story get buried the next day with no report of any vehicle description or any incident when the victims had plenty of time to see the vehicle I was in and describe it to the cops. Humans are to be punished. Even me. But my mission is clear because the spirits said so. Yes, ghosts, better referred to as spirits, exist. You might want to study ghost boxes. Your time is running out, this BLACK AWAKENING is going to be the downfall of society.

I knew they called the cops cause I went back outside on foot to see if they were still around with my gun in hand and saw the cop on the side of the road. So I simply went back to my house.
edit on 16-10-2011 by mindcontrolz because: (no reason given)


What a nice world you live in? My world won't change. I think you have a few issues that need resolved there though mate.

Incidentally I have never heard of a ghost box so I will look that up. Thanks.
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39
 

Yep, as far as sci-fi stories go, this one certainly has the "interest factor" being gradually handed out to us ... but that's all it is


Unfortunately, however, there's a simple flaw in your time line that conflicts with the details you've supplied regarding off-world resources and is simply not credible, no matter how SUPER your computer may be. However, I'll be more than happy to read your explanation for this disparity.

Ok, in an early post, you stated

literally thousands of planets have been strip mined to build combat vessels ...

and in a later post where you provide a simple timeline, you state that

80's: EC developed nano-technology and was relocated to Mars due to the lack of mineral wealth on the moon.


If we go by the 2 "facts" above, then the earliest that you say the EC acquired nano-technology was in the 80's ... approximately 30 years ago. So, according to your "facts", the EC did NOT have any significant space faring technology any sooner.

You now state that "literally thousands" of planets have been strip mined. Let's use the lowest interpretation of "thousands" and assume that you mean 2000 planets have been strip mined for materials used to build this mega fleet of yours.

So if we assume that there was NO delay and that the EC began to construct exploratory/mining vessels IMMEDIATELY that it achieved nano capability, that implies the maximum possible time for strip mining to commence could not have been any sooner than 30 years ago.

Therefore, a (minimum) 2000 planets stripped mined in (maximum) 30 years implies a locate planet/commence stripping at the rate of approximately 67 planets per year ... approximately 6 planets per month ... approximately 1 ENTIRE planet completely strip mined per week.

And thats assuming a total of 2000 planets only. But if by "literally thousands" you really mean 3000, 4000, 5000 or more planets, then the number being completely strip mined of all resources per week becomes a very hard to believe figure.

Ok, ready and eager for an explanation of how this wholesale ravaging of the galaxy has taken place in just 30 short years.



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus
 


At that rate we are looking at a grey goo situation. A typical homogenizing swarm, to quote Banks.

Why would a planet be just strip mined though? Surely using nano technology you could assimilate all matter from that entire planetary body leaving nothing behind?



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Please Please you guys look up the thread by member Hornum Tiltled, "The truth behind the ET conspiracy." This will make this thread seem more possible......



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join