It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This could be a blessing if you handle the situation right. You need to become LUCID during your dreams. Practice lucid dreaming or conscious dreaming techniques so that when you do have this dream you can determine your own fate or even change the dream all together into a much more pleasant one.

Here a good video to get you started on reality checks, to determine if your dreaming or not... also check out this youtube channel because theres alot of great info a practical resources about dreaming.

Good luck !
edit on 30-9-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I try to look for info in my lucid dreams that can help me. Look for something with a time, location or date that may help you.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
IJUSTAM,

Have we tried my suggestion yet?

It worked well for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I also am a bit skeptical of your claims, although I am not saying with any certainty that you are not telling the truth. The reasons I say this include the fact that you mentioned your dreams occur immediately, or within an hour, after falling asleep.

Vivid dreams like this occur in REM sleep, when a person's neurons are firing in a state similar to that of being awake. This does not happen within an hour of falling asleep. I suggest getting a polysomnogram test done during a sleep study, which is very common.

If this really is happening to you, and these dreams are occurring during NREM sleep, or you are entering REM sleep that quickly, then there is a sleep disorder most likely to blame. The other reason I became skeptical was because of something you mentioned about ATS. When I first started reading I did believe what you were saying...until I read that. I am sure some of you can find what I am talking about.

If I am wrong I apologize...But something isn't right here, although like I said, it could be a sleep disorder. My spidey-senses however are telling me something doesn't sound right here.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Vivid dreams like this occur in REM sleep, when a person's neurons are firing in a state similar to that of being awake. This does not happen within an hour of falling asleep. I suggest getting a polysomnogram test done during a sleep study, which is very common.
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Really? I have vivid dreams even if I only fall asleep for 10 minutes. I probably do have a sleep disorder, but I bet lots of people have sleep disorders, eh? What else can you tell me about this?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

I'm sorry but no... I mean perhaps with yourself but I doubt it. I know people that are old and calm and solid that have had dreams and visions the same... and also myself.. I'm not conflicted about anything.

If the details are matching other peoples exactly with events seen in the dreams or visions that haven't even been seen in movies yet...you just wish and hope and have convinced yourself it's about conflict but in reality your most likely just tuning in on ...The End.

-FG

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
II have had the spinning stars dream too, many times...

I haven't in a long time (probably will now lol). But all I can tell you is it is going to be ok. Also you will be ok let the dream progress past the typical stopping point.

I used to have a lot of dread from this and another dream (with tornadoes) but I have lost my fear and gave it to higher power (Fate, God, whatever you believe). You will have no control over such an event so it is better to just learn from it and keep your wits about you and see what you are supposed to do.

And I suppose when those of us who have had the spinning stars dream recognize what is going on we will say "it's time" and do what needs to be done.

I am curious of your age if you don’t mind.

Also I used to fly in my dreams which has not happened in awhile but I have a feeling that we can change this from being an End of the World...to an End of the World as we know it and make it a better place with a fresh start. It is what changed my fear is it was not the End but a new beginning!
edit on 30-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Dreams can be caused by stress or pass trumatic events can make you more sensitive.

I dream all the time some vivid and not so and have had dreams come true down to the tiny details.

The night before Sept 11th i was in greece had a big binge on the booze wnet to bed around 11pm woke up at 1am because i had a dream i was in a plane standing in the centre isle and i could see all the way out the front as the cocpit door was open and we crashed into what i thought was canary wharf i woke up on impact woke my wife and told her. Same morning at 5pm i had the same dream but i was in a building looking out the window watching a plane fly into me/it. Again told my wife woke up sept 11th did not think much of it went out for the day got back to the pool bar and asked what movie they were watching, it not a movie they said planes went into the twin towers my wife just gave me a strange stare.

And i after that i swear on my daughter i drempted about the following 3 crashes.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dreams, don't you wish you could just cut then off sometimes? You can. Not to long ago a study was done about the effects of weed, reefer. pot. marijuana. On sleep. It seems as though pot interferes with your ability to remember your dreams. You dream except the dream does'nt follow you around the next day. Because you have no memory of it. I'll try to find the study and post it on here.

And I can testify to the validity of marijuana helping one fall asleep. It's natural, it's not a medicine. And it works.
I am not advocating for you to purchase something illegal to help you with your problem. Just giving a natural alternative to Dr. prescribed meds or over the counter stuff .

I want try to interpret your dream. But I will tell you one my wife had. I have to tell because it is so un-like her to dream this type of dream. Her dream was Wed night. First off, wife is a number person, a comptroller for a large employment service. She eats, sleeps, drinks numbers. And she does not go in for conspiracy theories.

So her dreams are normally about work. She said she dreamed that she and some others. Were flying thru outerspace with no ship or suit on of anykind. She said she flew past all the planets and when they came to the edge of the solar system they were stopped and shown the planets line up and that when this happend ,everything as we know it would change.

She was told that it was'nt going to be a bad thing it was going to be a good thing. She said then they flew back, and the rest of the dream was her explaining to all that would listen as to how they could fly in space without suits and telling everbody that the changes were going to be good.

Needless to say, I thought she just had a crazy dream. Except that yesterday and this morning my wife is as happy and at ease as I have ever seen her since I have known her. She told me this am before she left that, she really thinks it was'nt a dream. She said it was just to real. Hope it all works out for you.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I know whats its like to have the same dream every night..I had that happen to me when I was a teen..I dreamed that there was a tall man who broke into my home and killed everyone but me..Now i could see the tall man and he was usually standing in front of the light post when i was sleeping..I however couldn't see his face.

His face was usually blacked our or whited out..When i would leave my neighborhood as a teen with my boyfriend, I felt so much better and never even thought of the dream..I was having to much fun..But when i would come back to my neighborhood not even thinking of the dream i was hit like a ton of bricks and felt very eerie..I would start to look around and became frightened..This went on for well maybe close to a year .

I got to the point that i started sleeping with knifes under my pillow...My father found the knifes and asked me why im sleeping with 2 knifes under my pillow. so i told him and his response was as little as you are the man would take those knifes from you and use them on you...Then my father would take them.

So i would go to the kitchen and get them back out..Well one night the dream that i had every single night finally happened..I herd a noise in the wee hours of the morning and had a strange feeling. I went to my bedroom door to open it and my cat let out a horrifying hiss...and would not let me near the door. So i sat im my bed very very quietly and listened holding on to the 2 knifes from under my pillow..

Every time i tried to go to the door my cat would circle around my legs and feet and then go to the door and hiss, so I would have to very very quietly to back to my bed and wait with the 2 knifes..Finally i tried to go to the door again and my cat let me out.

Well I checked on my step sister first and she was just fine..So i started to check out the home and found the side door left wide open..So I ran down stairs and woke my father and step mother and told them what had happened..So my father grabbed his gun while my step mother was asking him to calm down and we all went up stairs..My father ran outside and found no one and starting yelling I DARE YOU TO COME BACK!!! ect..ect...ect...

Well no one got hurt and the funny thing is nothing was stolen and we had so much music equipment and other things he could of taken...After that I never had the dream again...And never felt eerie again,,,

So I believe that it is a strong possibility that you might be having premanission dreams..cant spell it...So keep tabs of your dreams and i really hope they stop..My dream would of not stopped u till it happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There are a few things that crossed my mind;

a) You are predicting something that may happen in the future (either, the whole world or somewhere on the world)

b) You are re-living a past life experience

c) You are experiencing something that is or may be happening in another dimension (or one of the many "multi" universes)

...just my thoughts.

If I were you, and I believe in God/Jesus Christ, would ask for answers! dammit!!

Be like, " God! Let me know what these thing's mean or at least make them easier to cope with! " & eventually you will know the answer...everything happens for a reason, so I would ask God to help me out then put all the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your dream with us. I'm sure it has some meaning and perhaps you sharing it with everyone will give you some relief when you try to sleep. Maybe it is time to share it and that's why its coming on full force. Or maybe you need to take the measures necessary to not be where you are right now.

As someone else said, almost everyone here has had some disaster dream at some point. When I was living near the coast, I'd always get tidal wave dreams, and yes I would drown in them. When we moved more in land, they weren't so bad anymore, but I'd still get them. The waves were that high. In a lucid dream I would fly higher and higher to get out of the way. Finally, I made an emergency plan and stocked up with supplies and the last time I had this dream, I made it to the safe point with my family and I was made a cook since I had so much food. That is how I beat that dream. Now, the cataclysmic dreams are usually about the atmosphere getting heavier, and the stars changing places.

No matter what happens, or doesn't happen, you have to remember that light that shines in every one of us. The only thing that matters is love. When these things happen, we need to accept them as things that were meant to be and find inner peace and love and let go, like enjoy a roller coaster ride in complete serenity. If its time to go, so be it. On the other side, you will see those you love, have no worries about that. And they may need you to lead them out of fear that prevent them from moving on so its important that we stay strong and full of light.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

There is nothing you can do,..Just go with it..Great words huh?? This kind of dream you probably need to stay on the sleeping pills..So sorry..Ive been there and at least with my dream it wasn't going to stop until the dream happened...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
There is a thread here, from 2006, that currently resides in the hoax forum that I'm sure many here are familiar with. I recently discovered it's existence and it is very odd how your dream and this 'event' seem very similar...

From that thread:

We are eight people, who as a group stand a very good chance of survival, and, we know that IF we do survive long enough, we can start to gather any others to the group as time goes along. We intend to be way way far away from trouble, and yes, we all know of the dangers of what we face, but, I see a much MUCH greater danger ahead of us than a remote chance of cow dung in our eye / no antibiotics or operating rooms...

OK the event. It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds... this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011. this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011... So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see... The hide, and hide well. My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

here is a link to that thread. The D4rk Kn1ght Prophecy

From what you posted of the hoax thread I did not see any similarities to the dream that is haunting me. As I wasn't a member in 2006, I havent had a chance to see this thread but I will look at it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by IJUSTAM

,The most important problem about prophetic dreams it's to know how to interpret them and their timing.The dead people in your dream are the one didn't survive the economic tsunami but physically they are alive ,the one in the water are with financial problems struggling to survive but finally sinking financial.The people screaming"it's coming' they warn about some decisions that you have to make or you don't .It's about something to come in your life concerning financial decisions,about your children it's your concern about they financial future and the need to protect them.The water in dreams always has to do with financial problems.There will be a very big world economic crises for the next months and the decisions we make now are vital for our future and our children future.People never dream about natural disaster to happen ,only man made disaster.Therefore let me ask you a question.Japan earthquake was natural or man made disaster?If this thread will be here for the next months I will tell you 2 days before something major will happen'!

Japan earthquake: I believe it was natural, as all are. You can not continue to suck the life force out of the planet and not expect something to happen. Oil, Gas, Water = Gaping holes. The settlement has to be felt somewhere. Blowing up Nuclear Weapons miles under ground doesn't help either.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
The "dream" you are dreaming of is actually your reality. The real world is stuck in a time-less vacuum and the people are just running around yelling stuff like "time" and "motionless".

I have been there before, trying to save certain people who did not know they where stuck. its a very scary place to be in.

I don't understand your post. This dream is not my reality. Far, far from it. This dream is a nightmare that wont quit.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by IJUSTAM

What do all of those things in your dream mean to you, or represent to you? Such as, stars, water, etc.. Figure that out first. Do you like water? Fear it? What? Then, try to go back into your dream on purpose. This may take a while to do, but it can be done. I have done it. Tell yourself through the day you will go back into the dream and finish it. Your mind for some reason doesn't want to finish the dream, which implies some kind of fear factor, or an issue you don't want to face.
edit on 30-9-2011 by aero56 because: info

I have done this. I will copy what I wrote down one niht when I woke up, maybe it will help me if others see it as I do.
Stars: I think if Light. These are very prominant in the dream. In regard to the dream (I think oh god what is happening).
Water: I have heard it represents sex, but then financial. I personally think of it as refreahing. I spend as much time as I can at the beach because I love it so. I love the sound of the ocean and waves and the gulls. As far as the dream (Fear, the water is everywhere and rising)
Planes crashing: it's sadnest, grief, pain.
Smoke or rolling Blackness: Fear
The earth moving: Earthquakes. as for how I feel about it in the dream, (the world is tearing apart
Dead People: Again sadness, fear, grief, lost.
Screaming: Attention, Important, or Anger (depending on the tone). In this case I think of fear.
Shock: I have never personally experience this. I am dumbfounded by the feeling. What is this, I almost can't believe what I am seeing; but at the same time I know it is real and there is nothing I can do about it. I just keep moving, trying to find my kids or anyone I know.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by IJUSTAM
reply to post by diamondsmith

Planes crashing r disaster, yes I have seen that myself over the years. I see a plane crash in a dream and we ave a flood some.
I always believed water had to do with sex, so I pretty much cancelled that out. People dying is new to me. Me dying I have had. I know about lucid dreaming and a few other dream technics. I just have a really hard time believing its a premonition of thing to come. Someone sent me a Revelations excerpt, aside from no water in it, it's kind of wierd how similar it is to my dream.
The fact that natural disasters just are in this world could be a factor, but I have never thought I was immune to them and have a healthy respect for them.
This dream is just so alive. Everyone keeps telling me to do this and that while in the dream. I know how and have tried before I went to sleep to preprogram myself. It won't let me. I dont know I am dreaming til I wake up.
Like last nigt. I feel asleep around 1:30 am, at 2:34 I woke up when the plane landed in front of me. I went back to sleep, I remember saying to myself ; "I just don't care any more Im tired. When I went back to sleep I went into the dream hereing It's Time. I woke right back up. I went back into it, the same thing. Then my alarm went off and it scare the # out of me. I was up. Still up.

Curious to see how last night went.

Based on your comment above, did your dream include water?

Water: Water is the source of all life and as such symbolizes all life-giving energies, life essences, spiritual flows of truth and knowledge. Water may represent spiritual realms, spiritual depths, spiritual experiences, feelings and emotions, as well as subconscious depths. Calm clear water usually represents your spiritual attunement, while murky, muddy or choppy water represents the opposite and may indicate a storm is coming in your life.

Wrecked Airplane: Broken ideals, dreams, aspirations, hopes which crashed or plans that failed. Could be an ESP warning of some kind of failure.

I personally believe this is a prophetic dream since you claim your life is rather comfortable and carefree with the exception of this dream. It may be a warning from God. I know you believe there's a God, but how much of a relationship do you have with him? Believing he exists is not enough to save you from the storm if one is coming. You need to pray and ask for his guidance and protection.

I did not sleep last night. I tryed; but I just kept tossing and turning. I had to be up at 4 for work and so I just gave up. Going on 48 hrs with none.
I believe in god. I have a spiritual relationship with him and have since I was sixteen. I turn alot over to him and I always thank him for my life and the will he sees for me. I have raised my children with the same beliefs. I pray daily and believe my life is as it is because of my relationship to god. I do not think god is responsible for all the wrong in this world, Man IS. God is love UNCONDITIONALLY. One thing I never do is ask god for strengh; this is because at one time I use to all the time. He was constantly putting trials in front of me to make me stronger. Not I just thank him for the strenght he has given me to handle problems when they arise. That pretty much sums up my relationship with god.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

It's cool that you say we can fly. I use to do that as a kid. Never as an adult. Didn't know if other people could or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, it definitely sounds like you have a positive relationship with God. Maybe he just wanted you to share your experience with others as a warning and the only way to prompt you to do so was to scare you. I would specifically pray for God to continue to guide you and ask him to intervene in your dream, so not to scare you, but to continue to show you what he wants you to share about it.

Looking forward to hearing what he shares with you further.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join