It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Hours Sleep In 70+ Hours,The Same Life Ending Dream for 7 Days Straight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This sounds like your dream:

Revelation 6: 12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Your quote :No Asthma here anywhere.
I believe in God. If it's about him coming back, "Well no man knowth the cometh". If god is trying to tell me, "Its Time" He might want to go hide when I get to heaven; because I'm gonna be pissed that he would put this sick dream in my head for my last days on earth.

Maybe the problem is that you don't know who God is:

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hello Ijustam,
So you are having problems sleeping and The End Of The World dream, I have had a few of these in the past amongst others and in my 43 years of Precog dreaming I have developed quite a few techniques. Just for those occasions where I know its gonna end badly.

1. Simplist, in your dream cough..... If bringing you out is your goal, this also works for OBE's and Sleep Paralysis.

2. If remaining asleep is the goal then try to use an ability you may have experienced in another dream, my examples... Turning into a Great White Dragon and flying away from the scene(warning this is very enpowering and is unmatched to anything you may experience in life... Its on my list just below the answer to life and everything and seeing the true self), The power of flight (like superman).

The first 2 are the easy options the next are abit harder but possible.

3. Turn your dream into a movie and watch it from a spectator point of view.

4. Your in the middle of your nightmare.... now stop and fall asleep within your dream the next level is very blissful and quiet, the deepest sleep ever. I have done this within a dream 3 layers deep(just to see if I could) a truly beautiful place to sleep in, trust me, time... Whats time? no such thing in this type of sleep.

If your sleep is so deep and you end up with sleep paralysis, not saying it will mind but just remember #1.
edit on 29-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

,Well let me tell you a story.It was Sunday 9 September 2001 and I have this dream "A grey dark plane in the sky coming from clouds of dust orange grey lighted clouds and after that another plane dark colour,and after that I wake up(in my dream)in very large field,it was night in my dream,the field was surrounded with metallic fence and all over inside the surrounded area there were people dressed in black uniforms they didn't let anyone to get inside,I was outside the fence.Well inside that area there was a space shuttle in launch position and on her sidelong it was written with blue neon the words "COLLAPSE".Believe me I am not lie to you.Well Tuesday there was the attack on WTC it was 911,in 2003 there was Columbia accident but my question is way did I dream 2 years before the event.I dream this just once.Actually I dream what is happening next day to me,to the people next to me,to the world.for 16 years and I am sick of it.Believe me this is not a gift this is a curse,to dream every night the next day event,and in time for so many years I teach to interpret them.Well the two events happened WTC and Columbia but the world COLLAPSE I understand these days it's the US and worlds economy collapse and the fence it is the divide of the world the rich and poor ,the poor will stay poor and rich will get richer .The problem it's the blue light,maybe it's something to come.I even dream Japan event in all his beauty 2 days before it happened.Now about your dream it's like this:water-financial problems personal and around the world,plans crashing-disaster,black sky destroyed buildings-war fallen stars-war so on...Now the people screaming "it's time,it's time" means that the war be will nuclear,because it's a warning to you and to the world,depend of the area where you leave in.That's why they say it's time,it's time.You must think the unthinkable .I don't lie you.I dream 2 days before it's happen every major event on this doomed planet and it's not a pleasure.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Planes crashing r disaster, yes I have seen that myself over the years. I see a plane crash in a dream and we ave a flood some.
I always believed water had to do with sex, so I pretty much cancelled that out. People dying is new to me. Me dying I have had. I know about lucid dreaming and a few other dream technics. I just have a really hard time believing its a premonition of thing to come. Someone sent me a Revelations excerpt, aside from no water in it, it's kind of wierd how similar it is to my dream.
The fact that natural disasters just are in this world could be a factor, but I have never thought I was immune to them and have a healthy respect for them.
This dream is just so alive. Everyone keeps telling me to do this and that while in the dream. I know how and have tried before I went to sleep to preprogram myself. It won't let me. I dont know I am dreaming til I wake up.
Like last nigt. I feel asleep around 1:30 am, at 2:34 I woke up when the plane landed in front of me. I went back to sleep, I remember saying to myself ; "I just don't care any more Im tired. When I went back to sleep I went into the dream hereing It's Time. I woke right back up. I went back into it, the same thing. Then my alarm went off and it scare the # out of me. I was up. Still up.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Imagine there will be disasters. Imagine there is a specific reason for all those disasters, namely that people have become bad, they have bad thoughts and do bad actions every day.

Since being wicked is against the nature of the Universe the Universe will punish all the bad people soon.

But in physics we learn that for each negative particle there is a positive particle created.

The million dollar question is where is the positive particle in this world? How can we become a positive particle and be saved from destruction?

According to physics the positive side must exist since otherwise the world would cease to exist, there can not just be negatives here according to science.

I tell you that I believe the positive particle in this world is Falun Dafa(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life), the Chinese self-cultivation method to improve oneself by cultivating mind and body in daily life. Master Li Hongzhi introduced this cultivation method in 1992 as a way to let people improve themselves instead of falling into the big dye vat of modern society.

The good news for you who are reading these lines is that if you just know that Falun Dafa exists and that it is good, and that you should try to cherish Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life - you will be saved. No tsunami, no quake, nothing can touch you as long as you remember that in daily life.

It is a rule set in stone that a good person will be untouched at Judgment Day.

The Nordic endtimes legend states that the Master of the Universe is called "Li", the only survivors of Ragnarok(Judgment) are called "Lif" and "Liftrase" - which means that those who believe that Master Li and the law(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) of Falun Dafa is a good thing will make it into the next world.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There is a thread here, from 2006, that currently resides in the hoax forum that I'm sure many here are familiar with. I recently discovered it's existence and it is very odd how your dream and this 'event' seem very similar...

From that thread:

We are eight people, who as a group stand a very good chance of survival, and, we know that IF we do survive long enough, we can start to gather any others to the group as time goes along. We intend to be way way far away from trouble, and yes, we all know of the dangers of what we face, but, I see a much MUCH greater danger ahead of us than a remote chance of cow dung in our eye / no antibiotics or operating rooms...

OK the event. It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds... this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011. this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011... So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see... The hide, and hide well. My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining.

here is a link to that thread. The D4rk Kn1ght Prophecy

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Dreaming about disasters or my dying in my sleep is pretty common to me.
When I was around 12 years old I started gettin these dreams where I was being eaten by crocodiles, which at that point really scared me, but I tried to sleep through it.
Then I realized after a while, when I die in my sleep, I just respawn and the dream starts over or a total new dream starts.
When the dream does start over, I figured I died a couple more times, but the idea of me respawning kept me sleeping through it, and after a while I just dodged the crocodiles and the story somehow continued haha.

But these days, im 20 now, I still dream A LOT about the end of the world or disaster striking.
I think the reason why, is im totally in love with everything about this planet and nature and totally in love with studying disasters etc. including 2012, comet elenin, niburu etc.
Last night I had this dream where I was driving my car through a tunnel, when I came at the end of the tunnel there was dust coming towards me and when I came out the tunnel everything was shaking and dust would appear to rise up.
Looking in the horizon I saw this BIG planet rising up, fireballs coming towards me, ground shaking, people dying while I was just being amazed of what I saw.
Such dreams dont really seem to scare me anymore.
I would advice to study your dream, what event could occur, study them, learn about them and feel connected to the event in a way you can respect whats goin on and you just lay back.
Like you already said you are a pretty laid back person.
It sure worked for me!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Well the first advice I would give you, is that reading 'End of the World' threads on ATS is probably the last thing you'd want to do if you really are having such horrible 'End of the world' dreams....My guess is that probably won't help too much.

If I am to take this at face value as a prophetic dream....then I can only imagine that it portends a incredibly complicated and elaborate terrorist plane attack....much like 9/11 except much more massive and organized, and also happening worldwide....Terrorists are going to hijack every plane in the world at the same time and bring them all down, as well as stealing thousands of nuclear bombs which they well set off in unison all across the world (as well as some fireworks apparently....probably just to make it a good show I guess)....all in an ambitious attempt to kill everyone.....'case only by killing everyone on the planet will they get their message across that they like to kill people. Also this will all take place during a pole shift for some reason, that I can only imagine is dumb luck on the Terrorists part.....

So yeah, I guess if you take the paragraph above as a plausible scenario then that is indeed the prophetic message that your dreams seem to be telling you.....I'd imagine that the fact that you cannot find your children in the dream, is important as well......likely your kids are involved somehow....perhaps they are sleeper agents working with AL Qaeda. Perhaps they masterminded the entire thing.

So, it's either a dumb dream brought on by your own 'End of the World' fears (which you make worse by reading stuff like 'End of the World' threads on ATS)....In which case it will just go away once you stop obsessing about these topics........
or it's a prophecy of the world's most elaborate and needlessly chaotic Plane Attack/Nuke Bombs/Pole Shift/Fireworks Display terrorist event in the history of Mankind (never to be outdone, since no one will be left to attempt it anyway)
.......You're choice

edit on 30-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I have come too close to the truth and am being compelled to edit my post!!! Or else I just made a spelling error....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Well the first advice I would give you, is that reading 'End of the World' threads on ATS is probably the last thing you'd want to do if you really are having such horrible 'End of the world' dreams....My guess is that probably won't help too much.

If I am to take this at face value as a prophetic dream....then I can only imagine that it portends a incredibly complicated and elaborate terrorist plane attack....much like 9/11 except much more massive and organized, and also happening worldwide....Terrorists are going to hijack every plane in the world at the same time and bring them all down, as well as stealing thousands of nuclear bombs which they well set off in unison all across the world (as well as some fireworks apparently....probably just to make it a good show I guess)....all in an ambitious attempt to kill everyone.....'case only by killing everyone on the planet will they get their message across that they like to kill people. Also this will all take place during a pole shift for some reason, that I can only imagine is dumb luck on the Terrorists part.....

So yeah, I guess if you take the paragraph above as a plausible scenario then that is indeed the prophetic message that your dreams seem to be telling you.....I'd imagine that the fact that you cannot find your children in the dream, is important as well......likely your kids are involved somehow....perhaps they are sleeper agents working with AL Qaeda. Perhaps they masterminded the entire thing.

So, it's either a dumb dream brought on by your own 'End of the World' fears (which you make worse by reading stuff like 'End of the World' threads on ATS)....In which case it will just go away once you stop obsessing about these topics........
or it's a prophecy of the world's most elaborate and needlessly chaotic Plane Attack/Nuke Bombs/Pole Shift/Fireworks Display terrorist event in the history of Mankind (never to be outdone, since no one will be left to attempt it anyway)
.......You're choice

edit on 30-9-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I have come too close to the truth and am being compelled to edit my post!!! Or else I just made a spelling error....

I think I only read 1 or 2 end times thread as I am new to this site and need to post 20 replies in order to start this thread here. I also sure that my children are not operatives in a terroist group. Plus as I really am not sure such a group exist, I dont think I would be dreaming about them. I'm not convinced my dream is a profectic dream at all. It could be from a bit of under cooked pototoe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I've had a handful of "prophetic" dreams - they usually come from a night's sleep where I don't dream anything else (or that I can recall). Typically they have a different "feel" - most time I dream, I can tell myself in the dream that I am dreaming (like i'm consciously aware), however these prophetic dreams are as if in "real time". Typically they are choppy, only short segments (what would be 2-5 minutes real time) and thats it, real short. Usually long enough for me to react or say something (and when they "came true" in real life/awake, I instantly realized it because they played out just as the dream did and leaves you with a gut wrenching weird deja vu feeling.

I really havn't had one of these dreams since my late teens/early twenties (why I don't know, I swear it is because I unconsciously tune out those feelings because they creeped my out but who knows). However I had one reoccuring dream as a teen,

I was frantically running through town, and it was "raining fire" in the sense that it was a meteor shower of sorts, trying to get into a brick building and run up the stairs with a gut feeling of "I have to get them out to get everyone together". At this point in my life, I didn't recognize the town or knew of anyone in a brick building.

Scan ahead ten/fifteen years, and my "sister in law" who recently has been married and a child, and whose family is very tight (the whole family spends sunday's together) now lives "in town" with a brick bi-level where they use the garage entrance and the steps up from the "basement" level to the first floor. Whether this is the prophetic house, and this family's tight ties are the driving motivation that I (who lives closest to her" had to "get them" so we could be together as a family, who knows.

What I would recommend has already been stated - go with the dream, however when you fall asleep, lay quiet and continually be aware that you are entering a dream state. When you can consciously be aware you're dreaming, you can control your dreams, and its almost like an awareness state (like the movie the matrix) where you can remember more significant details and not feel terrified (knowledge is power?) Just curious if this helped!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

,The most important problem about prophetic dreams it's to know how to interpret them and their timing.The dead people in your dream are the one didn't survive the economic tsunami but physically they are alive ,the one in the water are with financial problems struggling to survive but finally sinking financial.The people screaming"it's coming' they warn about some decisions that you have to make or you don't .It's about something to come in your life concerning financial decisions,about your children it's your concern about they financial future and the need to protect them.The water in dreams always has to do with financial problems.There will be a very big world economic crises for the next months and the decisions we make now are vital for our future and our children future.People never dream about natural disaster to happen ,only man made disaster.Therefore let me ask you a question.Japan earthquake was natural or man made disaster?If this thread will be here for the next months I will tell you 2 days before something major will happen'!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The "dream" you are dreaming of is actually your reality. The real world is stuck in a time-less vacuum and the people are just running around yelling stuff like "time" and "motionless".

I have been there before, trying to save certain people who did not know they where stuck. its a very scary place to be in.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

What do all of those things in your dream mean to you, or represent to you? Such as, stars, water, etc.. Figure that out first. Do you like water? Fear it? What? Then, try to go back into your dream on purpose. This may take a while to do, but it can be done. I have done it. Tell yourself through the day you will go back into the dream and finish it. Your mind for some reason doesn't want to finish the dream, which implies some kind of fear factor, or an issue you don't want to face.
edit on 30-9-2011 by aero56 because: info

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
your subconscious is probably trying to tell you something

Like Jung, I see dreams as tarot cards. "Man and His Symbols" has been the best dream book for me.

I've heard prescription drugs can cause vivid anxiety ridden dreams.

I've heard a nicotine patch allows for lucid dreaming.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IJUSTAM
reply to post by diamondsmith

Planes crashing r disaster, yes I have seen that myself over the years. I see a plane crash in a dream and we ave a flood some.
I always believed water had to do with sex, so I pretty much cancelled that out. People dying is new to me. Me dying I have had. I know about lucid dreaming and a few other dream technics. I just have a really hard time believing its a premonition of thing to come. Someone sent me a Revelations excerpt, aside from no water in it, it's kind of wierd how similar it is to my dream.
The fact that natural disasters just are in this world could be a factor, but I have never thought I was immune to them and have a healthy respect for them.
This dream is just so alive. Everyone keeps telling me to do this and that while in the dream. I know how and have tried before I went to sleep to preprogram myself. It won't let me. I dont know I am dreaming til I wake up.
Like last nigt. I feel asleep around 1:30 am, at 2:34 I woke up when the plane landed in front of me. I went back to sleep, I remember saying to myself ; "I just don't care any more Im tired. When I went back to sleep I went into the dream hereing It's Time. I woke right back up. I went back into it, the same thing. Then my alarm went off and it scare the # out of me. I was up. Still up.

Curious to see how last night went.

Based on your comment above, did your dream include water?

Water: Water is the source of all life and as such symbolizes all life-giving energies, life essences, spiritual flows of truth and knowledge. Water may represent spiritual realms, spiritual depths, spiritual experiences, feelings and emotions, as well as subconscious depths. Calm clear water usually represents your spiritual attunement, while murky, muddy or choppy water represents the opposite and may indicate a storm is coming in your life.

Wrecked Airplane: Broken ideals, dreams, aspirations, hopes which crashed or plans that failed. Could be an ESP warning of some kind of failure.

I personally believe this is a prophetic dream since you claim your life is rather comfortable and carefree with the exception of this dream. It may be a warning from God. I know you believe there's a God, but how much of a relationship do you have with him? Believing he exists is not enough to save you from the storm if one is coming. You need to pray and ask for his guidance and protection.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've been having a re-occuring end of the world dream. Most of the time in my dream, I remember the sky being a crimson/orangey red colour then the next thing, I see a massive wall of fire coming from the horizon. Scary as hell, but as I've had it so much, I usually just accept my fate in the dream now. Sometimes I die, sometimes I live. I've had this dream in lots of different locations, eg, desert, big cities, forrests. So maybe that is a sign the whole world is really doomed? Also get the same dream theme, but with water, massive tsunamis. These dreams are always so intense that it makes me think about it like the whole day. I've always thought the dreams have more purpose that thats been let out. Some dreams are a load of randomness, but some you feel are far more real or prophetic. I always remember like 90% of my dreams for some reason too and have gone lucid a few times which is amazing. Its like being in the Matrix

Off topic, but has anyone heard that new song by Marina and the Diamonds - Radioactive?? Very dodgey lyrics about us all burning up and being radioactive. Wtf?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Your dream patterns sound somewhat familiar to me. I had an experience in the spring of 1983 that really sounds like your string of bad dreams. Every time I went to sleep, this force would paralyze me and pick me up, throwing me against walls and tables. The weird part is that I woke up pinned under the tables I dreamed of being thrown through. Every single time I closed my eyes, I'd have one of these dreams.

I was begging my Mother to take me to a psychiatrist after about 2 weeks. (She refused of course....just bad dreams, LOL) Then, the dreams stopped. They weren't every night anymore. I also have had a number of pre-cognitive dreams. Fortunately, they weren't part of the recurrent dreams of battling a disembodied force or a reptoid.

If I were you, I'd call on my higher self and request assistance (in whatever form that takes for you!).
There is a man named Robert Moss who is a dream shaman. Search his name. He's got some Mp3 interviews to listen to. He'd probably tell you to shamanically journey into the dream and find out what's happening. He always says that dream and real life are intermingled. Sometimes the dreams are preparing us for something or even provide a means of learning the lesson in the dream plane instead of real life. We are all so much more than the physical. In one interview, he suggested that the dream burglar in your kitchen might choose a different house to rob in waking life if you confront him in your dream instead of running away from him.

You've got my compassion.....hang in there!

P.S. What if everyone in the world who was having these dreams CONFRONTED the 'dark' or 'disastrous' by choosing to generate a field of LOVE. It's a dream, right? So, we CAN do that....we can fly too. I bet that would influence reality.....if humanity collectively claimed it's power and glory on the dream plane!

edit on 30/9/11 by RainbeauBleu because: Added Hope and a Link

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Maybe you should try to finish the dream.
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I agree with this person. The thing about the subconscious is that more often than not, dreams are the opposite of what they appear. Dreams also represent arch types or themes to converse with the conscious mind. The theme appears to be time for you in this dream so perhaps it means spend more time with your kids and family? It could also mean the exact opposite of the end of the world will happen. When a young woman in a family is about to have a baby and they did not find out what the sex was, other women in the family will dream about the baby. If they dream its a girl, in real life it is almost always a boy and vice versa. The opposite! So keep that in mind when you have this recurring dream and try and work it through like the above person suggested. Often when you face a nightmare it dissolves into something else entirely. So give it a try and best of luck with it. Failing that, I would talk it through with a psychologist who may be able to delve a little deeper into that psyche and find out what has set this off and how to resolve it.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
this is what you do. wear a life jacket, a snorkel, flippers and a dive mask. sleep in full gear.

after a week, or sooner, you should feel ridiculous and sleep normally.

haha well played...not to make fun of the op or anything but this did make me laugh....
good luck with your dreams mate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join