reply to post by IJUSTAM
1. Reoccurring dreams, imho, tend to have 2 basic, most common sources:
(A) unresolved emotional/stress/conflict/desire/ etc. intensely emotional issues
(B) prophetic warnings.
2. Your dream does not particularly . . . at least not blazingly overtly . . . seem to be of the (A) type. If it is, you haven't provided enough info
to indicate that it is.
3. If I were to grope and stretch it to try and fit such anyway, I'd guess that there MIGHT be some safety insecurity stuff from chronic earlier
childhood safety issues or current safety issues in a primary relationship or set of relationships. Somehow, nest/family might be threatened
4. HOWEVER, it just doesn't come across as THAT sort of dream. It MUCH MORE COMES ACROSS as a prophetic sort of warning.
5. One option might be to seek out Pentecostal/Charismatic Christian sorts in your area who have a quality track record--usually an individual or
several such individuals--who have a quality track record of accurate, fitting, dream interpretation via Holy Spirit's anointing.
6. There's a lot of new age flakey stuff and with 6 such individuals, you'd likely get 18 opinions--none of them worth a flip.
7. One option might be to insure that all your family members had rendevous locations firmly decided on in a range of possible scenarios,
contingencies. And, to insure that everyone has a bug-out backpack with them--or that their regular backpacks have a minimum of survival stuff in
them. I've carried some such for more than 20 years. Need to put a few more things in it. Maybe take a few things out.
8. Pray against such scenarios catching you unaware. Ask God to warn you ahead of time and instruct you and family members clearly where to go to
9. In the event that you are suddenly in such a very familiar reality in 'real' life, immediately pray--focus on God--insuring that you've forgiven
all and have, confessed, repented, chosen Christ as your Lord and Savior. Trust HIM then, regardless.
10. Another option is to pray over your mind prior to sleep . . . ask The Lord Jesus to cover your mind in His Blood and to prevent any mental/dream
harrassments from the enemy. Ask HIM to clarify for you what the dream means and what HE would like you to do about it.
11. Learn to get into HIS PEACE and dwell in HIS PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING in all circumstances. I've experienced it in several looming death
situations. It is real for those who choose HIM, walk with Him.
12. I'd appreciate hearing how it goes with you over the next while regarding this dream.